Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Best Urinal Story of all time?

I enjoy stories with women peeing in a urinal as well, unfortunately they're quite rare.

I can only think of a small number of stories that have a woman peeing in a urinal, but in general those stories ignore the urinals until the end of the story when the female pees in one. I've written a few stories that end with a woman peeing in a urinal, but again it's the same story, the urinal is only important at the end, it could easily be replaced with anything else and the story wouldn't really change.

If you enjoy stories that focus heavily on urinals the entire time to drive the plot you'll probably enjoy this story, A Desperate Girl In Urinal Land written by DesperateJill. Someone posted a thread about this story some months ago (it's a great story), so you may have read it before.

3 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

I enjoy stories with women peeing in a urinal as well, unfortunately they're quite rare.

I can only think of a small number of stories that have a woman peeing in a urinal, but in general those stories ignore the urinals until the end of the story when the female pees in one. I've written a few stories that end with a woman peeing in a urinal, but again it's the same story, the urinal is only important at the end, it could easily be replaced with anything else and the story wouldn't really change.

If you enjoy stories that focus heavily on urinals the entire time to drive the plot you'll probably enjoy this story, A Desperate Girl In Urinal Land written by DesperateJill. Someone posted a thread about this story some months ago (it's a great story), so you may have read it before.

I love it when Boys can go but Girls has to wait and hold it! It is arousing for me to know that the Boys went 2 or 3 times and the Girl still has to hold all that wee in her overfilled Bladder, some times all Day long.

4 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

lol I actually posted that story. 

I've written several stories featuring girls peeing in urinals. I don't know how popular they are or if they're very good, but here is a list of the ones I have written so far. They have all been posted to this site.

-Nana to Kaoru: A Dom, a sub, and a Urinal

-Nisekoi Stories: Story 2: "Seishirō and the Men's Bathroom"  (This is one of my favorite ones that I've written.)

-Please Notice Me Senpai ( one of my original works, brief scene in chapter 3)

- Issei, Rias and Akeno: Trapped in the Men's Room 

17 hours ago, bibibibi said:

lol I actually posted that story. 

Opps, lol. I knew it was recently, but I couldn't remember who posted it. I figured odds were pretty good you had read it already, but thought it worth mentioning for those who hadn't.

17 hours ago, Jimmy Olsen said:

I love this kind of stuff, but it's ridiculously rare!

I wrote a scene years ago where a tough woman barges into the men's room and uses a urinal, but never expanded it into a real story. I can post it if you like.

I'd love if you posted or linked to it. Sounds interesting to me.

5 hours ago, Char242 said:

I've written several stories featuring girls peeing in urinals. I don't know how popular they are or if they're very good, but here is a list of the ones I have written so far. They have all been posted to this site.

-Nisekoi Stories: Story 2: "Seishirō and the Men's Bathroom"  (This is one of my favorite ones that I've written.)

please post them!

I just posted the urinal scene under the title "The Fairer Sex."  There's also the following drabble I wrote for the "Very Short Stories" thread.

I made a stupid wager with my girlfriend. She dressed as a guy for the costume party. It fooled a couple guys and a girl. I bet she couldn't fool anybody in the men's room. At the urinal next to me she did some sorta witchcraft with her fingers and lady bits and took a standing piss that put me to shame. Nobody batted an eye. Because I lost the bet I have to dress like a girl and sit down to piss.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 years later...
On 12/6/2018 at 6:14 PM, Char242 said:

I've read some stories of yours but these aren't them.  

On 12/5/2018 at 10:30 PM, FullBladder85 said:

I would also recommend Limited Edition by secretomoacc, although it's not always urinals, sometimes it's just peeing standing up into a regular toilet, sometimes it's urinals, and sometimes it's outside on a wall or a tree.