Stupid Question, Stupid Answer

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Because you're australian.

In Sovjet Russia, homework do you! DC or Marvel?

because cats ARE cute

Posted Images

Okay, this is not a widely known piece of info, and it may even sound like a conspiracy, but it's the truth and I may get in trouble for telling you this... But the truth must prevail.

The inventor of Mondays is Garfield. He invented a day that doesn't seem like such a big deal (because it is, after all, a day just like any other),  but causes slight discomfort in the average arbetare's life. The discomfort is so subtle that you don't even pay attention to it... until you see a person talk about that discomfort in a well exaggerated way, and it makes you realize how you, too, hate Mondays. You start craving the publications of said person, just like hundreds of thousands of other people, which makes this one person raise into fame and wealth as the iconic Monday-hater. (This is also how lasagna became a thing. You could think it was the Italians, but that's wrong info. It was actually Garfield saving his sales with a new, emotional ranting gimmick when the hatred towards Monday started wearing off.) And that is how Garfield gained his current status as a public icon. It didn't happen by chance, it was not just the common man talking about an everyday problem that many identify with. It was a highly intelligent individual creating a problem that he could then talk about to make the masses identify with his opinions and buy his books!

Now you know, darling, the power of capitalism. Hopefully they won't come after me for telling you the truth.

My question: There are some people knocking on my door. They keep shouting "this is the police, open the door", but when I peek through my curtains, I see they're certainly not the police. Just some weird guys in black trench coats, who appear to be carrying fire weapons. There's like 23 of them in the front yard, and more on the back yard. And they have these really angry looking dogs, and at least 10 vans disguised as ice cream trucks parked on my neighbor's parking spaces. Oh, now one of them turned around, the back of his coat says "Garfield co." So my question is, should I open my door for them? I'd like to invite them in for a cup of coffee, but I don't know, I'm getting the feeling they could be some shady guys.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Nachos will stop being produced and people will resort to the state of mind like the twinky crisis and the Szechuan sauce. People will spend so much money that one person accumulates a massive amount of wealth and then disappears from society, leaving us to a societal collapse.

if one plus one is 2 and two plus two is 4 why is the square root of 144 12?

Edited by Drakon (see edit history)