The Corrupted Wish Game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

I'm gonna ruin the irony here (I so wish I could leave this for a trial member to take...)

Granted but since I can't be bothered with looking up your wish, you get a wedge of cheese. (also, it's not that hard to become a non-trial member so that's not much of a deterent if you ask me)

I wish I was a robot without feelings.

Edited by modsnipe (see edit history)

Granted, but (get ready for boring lecture) all desisions made all come from the aspect of fear... We eat because we fear starvation, we drink because we fear dehydration, we make friends because we fear being alone, we watch entertaining things because we fear being bored, we get angry because we fear being wronged or not being given what we want, we fight because we fear getting our asses handed to us, we act strong because we fear looking vulnerable... so by losing your feeling by becoming a machine, you lose your aspect of fear, so you're just a soulless husk who cannot make desisions or really... do anything... forever...

I wish for 30 fresh, filtered, clean water bottles.

Guest JustYui

Granted.  The bottles are fresh, filtered, and clean.  Not to mention empty.

Granted, but ninjas take it.  'tis the price for being a ninja yourself

I wish for the world's most trivial superpower.

Edited by UnendingEmpire (see edit history)

Granted, but (get ready for boring lecture) all desisions made all come from the aspect of fear... We eat because we fear starvation, we drink because we fear dehydration, we make friends because we fear being alone, we watch entertaining things because we fear being bored, we get angry because we fear being wronged or not being given what we want, we fight because we fear getting our asses handed to us, we act strong because we fear looking vulnerable... so by losing your feeling by becoming a machine, you lose your aspect of fear, so you're just a soulless husk who cannot make desisions or really... do anything... forever...

That's preferable to how I feel at this point. Just saying. I'd rather feel nothing. It's easier that way.

ANYWAY!? Granted, the next time you try and start your third laptop it starts up perfectly and runs as good as the day you bought it, maybe even better, but your other two laptops explode simultaneously and become FUBAR.

I wish I wasn't kind of addicted to the Shin Megami Tensei games.

Edited by modsnipe (see edit history)

Granted, but every other fetish of yours is banned, Soviet Russia style.

I wish all religious idiots(Bible thumpers, those idiots that got the MW2 map "Favela" temporarily removed from the rotation because it had religious text in the restroom, ect.) would pull their heads out of their asses, crawl out of their holes, and actually PROVIDE EVIDENCE about ANY diety's existence instead of saying, "You just need to have faith.". Danke.

Edited by Aroniea (see edit history)

Granted but it only flies backwards and upside down so landing is extremely difficult (impossible without extreme chance of death.) Also, the pilot is Mike Aruba and he has no experience flying airplanes. (If you don't know who Mike Aruba is, he's the guy that helps you in Out of this world.)

I wish I could meet Mike Aruba. I bet he's awesome.