Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

The Corrupted Wish Game

On 7/21/2022 at 9:34 AM, omorashibot said:

granted,but you and your desk get teleported to another world and since there are no coffee machine there,this coffee is the best even though it taste like dirt.

I wish for good hentai.

Granted,and you get it in exchange for your soul.

I wish for a good pizza that isnt poisoned

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

8 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

i wish I have full control over the universe 

Granted. Since you did not specify, its an alternative universe you cannot see, touch, or interact with your 5 senses in any way. So you really dont know what you're doing or if it was granted at all. 

I wish that whenever I wore a diaper, whenever I would try to use a bathroom something would always go wrong. 

On 7/23/2022 at 4:07 PM, EmbarrassingSe said:

Granted. Since you did not specify, its an alternative universe you cannot see, touch, or interact with your 5 senses in any way. So you really dont know what you're doing or if it was granted at all. 

I wish that whenever I wore a diaper, whenever I would try to use a bathroom something would always go wrong. 

granted,and the thing that go wrong is the bathroom somehow got lighted on fire.

I wish for freedom of speech.

Edited by omorashibot (see edit history)
3 hours ago, omorashibot said:

granted,and the think that go wrong is the bathroom somehow go lighted on fire.

I wish for freedom of speech.

You annihilated my dream!!!

3 hours ago, hairypotatocat said:

granted, you have the freedom to speak the phrase "i fuck goats" and nothing else

I wish for control over this universe for all of eternity

Granted. You are God and screwed everything up, and now everyone is in hell. 

I wish this game wasnt so addicting. I cant stop playing. 

16 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Granted, you are free to move upwards all the time, enjoy space, say hi to Kars for me

I wish I could persuade people to do anything easily

Granted,but this is granted when you are 5 years old and you persuade your mom to give you candy for meal so now you die because of diabetes.

I wish for the freedom from coercion.

On 7/28/2022 at 4:16 AM, omorashibot said:

Granted,but this is granted when you are 5 years old and you persuade your mom to give you candy for meal so now you die because of diabetes.

I wish for the freedom from coercion.

Granted, but you wished for so many types of freedom the genie got tired of thinking of clever corruptions and instead made you free of everything. You have ceased to exist.

I wish paradox-free time travel was possible

2 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

Granted, but you wished for so many types of freedom the genie got tired of thinking of clever corruptions and instead made you free of everything. You have ceased to exist.

I wish paradox-free time travel was possible

granted,but it turned you into a snail when you reach your destination

I wish for freedom to wish what i like.