The Corrupted Wish Game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 4/16/2022 at 11:00 AM, flaPhlame said:

Granted, but you never score.

I wish I could make a living off of selling wax stamps.

Granted, but all the letters your stamps seal contain horrible, heartbreaking news.

I wish I could change my appearance/age/gender at will, by mood, as if changing clothes.

On 4/26/2022 at 8:13 PM, JayLew said:

Granted, but all the letters your stamps seal contain horrible, heartbreaking news.

I wish I could change my appearance/age/gender at will, by mood, as if changing clothes.

Granted, but it happens randomly with your mood, and aging backwards overwrites your memories with the memories you had at that age.

I wish for a single relaxing, stressfree day where I don't have to think or worry about anything.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest AromaticPee

Uh... granted, but everyone else will remember otherwise.

I wish I could be a girl with the same interests and habits as I do now; willingness to try new things, provided they don't get me into any trouble right away; and a BIIIIIIG case of incontinence... because that's kinda what I want in a girl... PLEASE don't eff it up too much!

14 hours ago, AromaticPee said:

Uh... granted, but everyone else will remember otherwise.

I wish I could be a girl with the same interests and habits as I do now; willingness to try new things, provided they don't get me into any trouble right away; and a BIIIIIIG case of incontinence... because that's kinda what I want in a girl... PLEASE don't eff it up too much!

Granted, but it's only for 5 seconds on every 3rd thursday of every other month during leap years with no set time for when during the day it happens

I wish my wifi worked better

Guest AromaticPee

Granted, but it randomly signs you out and the password changes each year.

I wish COVID-19 would come back near the end of every school year so that graduation ceremonies would be entirely online!!!! ... Some people need the time at home, you know. School can be and usually is a mental burden!