The Corrupted Wish Game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

Granted but it’s not all that swanky becaus anywhere North of Putnam County (which is where I consider Upstate starts) SUCKS.... hah gott’em

I wish for unlimited wishes. 

2 hours ago, lethalty60 said:

Granted, but it causes you to have an accident, no matter where you are, be it wetting or messing.

Honestly worth it. There’s this guy at my university and I’ve been trying to slide into his DM’s if ya know what i mean and everything seems so perfect and works so well but he just isn’t interested so I wish it would work out and some diapers could solve an incontinence issue caused by the wish lmao

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, Damnation said:

Granted but you need to give all the money for a cause you hate.

I want a pet.

Now that’s not fair I said specifically the money was to pay my hot serial killer secretary 

I digress granted but the planet is Uranus 

I wish that I had a business for my not so swanky office in upstate NYC to justify having a hot serial killer secretary and clients who are ghosts and don’t need money even though I already gain money that I must give away to a cause I hate 

• 10 months later...
On 8/11/2019 at 6:39 PM, hairypotatocat said:

i wish my  couch was comfier and i keep it and it can't have anything bad happen to it

Granted, but you never said that nothing bad could happen to everything other than your couch. Your now quite comfier comfy couch is now all you have left as you drift about on it aimlessly in an alternate, featureless dimension.

I wish I could heal the pain of others with a single word.