The Corrupted Wish Game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

I could take this the serious route and say something like 'But you'll also know the pain of loss' or tragedy or some other thing.
I'm not though.
The corruption is you are a squid, and you know squid love.

I wish I could go to bed at a sensible time and not at about midnight feeling panicked because I need to be awake at five in the morning. Sort of like I'm doing right now.

Edited by Dimwitrolo (see edit history)

Granted - your organ black markets sales flourish! Pipe organs, Church organs, even electronic organs - your business booms and you make millions!
However, rival music companies that sell organs (as well as other keyboarded instruments) find your monopoly of the market to be inconvenient, and within two months they hire hit-men to have you killed, before absorbing your pipe-organ business into the greater music-mafia industry.
Your bodily organs are then charitably donated to those in need.

I wish my work shoes weren't so bloody uncomfortable.

19 hours ago, Dimwitrolo said:

I could take this the serious route and say something like 'But you'll also know the pain of loss' or tragedy or some other thing.
I'm not though.
The corruption is you are a squid, and you know squid love.

I wish I could go to bed at a sensible time and not at about midnight feeling panicked because I need to be awake at five in the morning. Sort of like I'm doing right now.

squid love is the best....

granted but nothing, no catch, here's a pair of comfy shoes from the roman empire

I wish the world would stop and admire the beauty of life

Granted - people now use all of their wishes granted to them by Genies. The sudden increase in wishes overloads the servers of the Genies. The Genies end up losing billions in the days it takes them to get back online, stock in Genie Inc. never fully recovers.

I wish I could use old memes without being judged.

Guest JTeam_

Granted, but you're as stupid as the guy in the profile pic you posted and as such can't use it.

I wish for less in-app purchases.

Guest JTeam_

Granted, it's huge and ugly.

I wish for free video games that are of the highest quality without getting in trouble for it.