The Corrupted Wish Game

• Replies 2.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I forgive you

Granted but your vice president is Sarah Palin I wish to have hot poon tang every night

As far as I'm concerned, that wish is already corrupted.  I wish Fox was active again.

Posted Images

Granted, but your boobs automatically grow to any size to make the bra uncomfortable, and they don't shrink...That's actually kinda hot

I wish I could influence the probability of everything (it's unlikely I win a million dollars, whoops, now it's 100%! It's likely I have to pay tax, or someone will kill me, whoops, now it's 0%!)

4 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

I wish for a real lightsaber

Granted but bounty hunters hunt you down for the lightsaber for the Sith and Jedi.

7 hours ago, Misteriousmr said:

I wish I could influence the probability of everything (it's unlikely I win a million dollars, whoops, now it's 100%! It's likely I have to pay tax, or someone will kill me, whoops, now it's 0%!)

Granted but this also affect people you hate. So saying 0% chance of death for you will make whoever you hate also have a 0% chance of death.

4 hours ago, Mr.Angry-eyes said:

I ment by an accident not old age you dummy!

You misspelled meant you dummy, lol. It's annoying how people who don't get it call someone else stupid because they don't get it.

On 6/25/2017 at 5:23 AM, Misteriousmr said:

Granted, but your boobs automatically grow to any size to make the bra uncomfortable, and they don't shrink...That's actually kinda hot

Granted but your chance to die instantly is set to 100% the moment you get this power and you die before you can set it to zero

I wish for a genie who will grant me unlimited non-corrupted wishes