Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How to re-fill your bladder quickly (from the faucet!)

11 hours ago, Bombality said:

It helps, I thought that going as far as holding your pee for around 8 hours was time enough to be at risk of infection, knowing that if well hydrated it actually takes days means it's safer than I thought.

I don't think I'd even be able to keep my bladder full for that long unless I was not voiding correctly on porpouse.

Well, there’s little risk of infections if you aren’t already colonised by bacteria, but if you are, you still shouldn’t attempt holding games, but instead void more frequently. 

Edited by EvilTwin
Double (see edit history)
36 minutes ago, EvilTwin said:

Well, there’s little risk of infections if you aren’t already colonised by bacteria, but if you are, you still shouldn’t attempt holding games, but instead void more frequently. 

Ok, thanks for the answers

Actually I have one more question, I heard somewhere that the kidneys start working slower when the bladder is full, is that true?

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

I definitely feel that the quick bladder filling via faucet is a dangerous practice at best.. Seems that the risk of urethra or bladder damage is pretty high, in my opinion

58 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Ok, thanks for the answers

Actually I have one more question, I heard somewhere that the kidneys start working slower when the bladder is full, is that true?

From my limited medical knowledge, the awnser is no.. As long as the kidneys have blood flow, they are working at filtering waste and passing it along to the bladder (Unless you have a form of kidney disease/failure)

• The topic was locked