Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Guys sitting down to pee?

As I have said before many times was here I was brought up by 3 women Mum much older sister and Gran. So I was just always taught to sit down to pee I remember I use to look at the urinals at my first school and think No Way! until I was about 9 even I would even squat down for an outside pee say by the car or if I was out playing I just suppose its how I was brought up and it kind of has stuck nothing more. in my case. And I still do it today at home. Kev.

I pee sitting down almost all the time. When I'm dressed as a women, it's a normal behaviour anyway.

But even when I'm dressed in male clothes, I'm peeing sitting down, unless it's a real emergency and totally unsuitable time to have a possible wetting accident. The main reason is dribbling after I finish peeing. If I'm peeing standing up, I always quite substantially dribble in my panties when I put away my penis. It's not just a few drops. I get wet spot about 2 inch in diameter. And even as an omo fan, I don't like to wear wet panties all the time. Peeing standing up at the urinal also exposes to other guys standing next to me, that I'm wearing female panties and pantyhose under my male clothes. Also not something I really want them to know. 

On ‎12‎/‎3‎/‎2018 at 8:55 AM, CenturyChild said:

Only ever use plain water, and always poop immediately before starting a big hold. I think it’s because my bladder is so stretched out I have to strain harder to fully empty it. Probably not healthy in the long term. 

then its likely its just the swollen bladder pressing on the large intestine giving you the urge to take a dump. or you could be drinking at such a fast rate that it races through the digestive track before it all gets absorbed.