Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather have a big bladder or a small one?

On 8/6/2019 at 8:28 PM, SexyPineapple said:

i would like a big one but i have a small one

I can only imagine how that makes for some most interesting situations.

Your road trip to Florida for one. (I'd love to hear more, when you get the chance.) I'm headed on a long trip this week. It's hot here, so I'm sure I'll be drinking like someone with a much larger bladder than mine. 🤣

On 12/4/2018 at 7:39 PM, CarmenCD said:

I have a small and weak bladder. It's very convenient for omo fun, but not in real life situations. I have to pee like every 2 hours and can't hold long, not even during sleep. That sometimes causes a real and totally unwanted wetting accidents, usually at most inconvenient time or place. And it's a bit embarrassing when you have to use the the bathroom so often, especially when you're at the meeting or as a guest at someone's home. Sometimes after lunch and coffee, I have to use the bathroom 2 or 3 times in the next 2 hours. Sometimes I pee before leaving the restaurant and 15 minutes into the ride, I'm already looking for the nearby gas station to pee again, otherwise I might not make it home or back to the office with dry pants.

In reality, I would prefer to have a normal size bladder, even if it's a bit less convenient when you want to enjoy in some quick omo fun.

I can totally relate to that! Would be nice to just have the normal size, just for everyday convenience!

Guest DesperateDiapy

Easily big one. I like that I can hold my pee for ridiculously long amounts of time when life prevents me from being able to otherwise go. Besides, there is a time and a place for everything, meaning I don't always want to risk wetting myself.

As far as getting desperate quick, I can still get desperate in a matter of 45 minutes total by chugging an 800mL bottle of Gatorade and 1.5mL of water. The Gatorade is for the electrolytes to prevent water poisoning but I also found that it has a side effect of making me need to pee quicker. I can only conclude it is because the drink is designed to rehydrate you quickly considering it is sports drink. Although, even with this, I just get concerning pain, and if I push past it (probably stupidly), I only spurt a little bit every two minutes, so maybe a small bladder would be nice for that?