Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you rather have a big bladder or a small one?

This might seem like a stupid question, but personally I wish my bladder was smaller so that it wouldn’t take so long to get desperate. I also wish I didn’t have any pain when holding and that I was just struggling not to leak the whole time. 

What about you?

I like my bladder being bigger in the long run because it would mean lower risk of an unwanted pee accident. (Though I do also wish I could experience full loss of control on one of my planned holds, but I've given up on that now)

I remember once there was a time I was too shy to ask to stop at a bathroom on a long drive, and I held it in longer than I thought I could, making it to the bathroom at home. Now of course I'll say it if it means avoiding a humiliating accident, but I remember back then I was amazed I held it that long.

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

I like my bladder being bigger in the long run because it would mean lower risk of an unwanted pee accident. (Though I do also wish I could experience full loss of control on one of my planned holds, but I've given up on that now)

I remember once there was a time I was too shy to ask to stop at a bathroom on a long drive, and I held it in longer than I thought I could, making it to the bathroom at home. Now of course I'll say it if it means avoiding a humiliating accident, but I remember back then I was amazed I held it that long.

4 hours ago, The Dark Wolf said:

How long did you hold it at this long drive? I love long Holds!

I like having a big bladder as I love my bladder bulge. However the down side is that even doing rapid desperation it takes several hours to fill it so I have to plan when I am going to do capacity holds. So maybe my answer is a big bladder but faster kidneys!

I'd have to go with a big bladder for a couple reasons:

1) The convenience during everyday life. Not having to go as often is great whether or not you're into omo!

2) I love really noticeable bladder bulges and with the right anatomical structure and a big bladder, that's certainly achievable.

I have a slightly larger than average bladder myself, so I definitely wish mine was a little bigger~

I have a small and weak bladder. It's very convenient for omo fun, but not in real life situations. I have to pee like every 2 hours and can't hold long, not even during sleep. That sometimes causes a real and totally unwanted wetting accidents, usually at most inconvenient time or place. And it's a bit embarrassing when you have to use the the bathroom so often, especially when you're at the meeting or as a guest at someone's home. Sometimes after lunch and coffee, I have to use the bathroom 2 or 3 times in the next 2 hours. Sometimes I pee before leaving the restaurant and 15 minutes into the ride, I'm already looking for the nearby gas station to pee again, otherwise I might not make it home or back to the office with dry pants.

In reality, I would prefer to have a normal size bladder, even if it's a bit less convenient when you want to enjoy in some quick omo fun.

Edited by CarmenCD (see edit history)
  • 8 months later...

I like big bladder for me. I dont like using public rest rooms all the time. I dont ever like public rest rooms all the time. I wont want to leak all the time. I wont want to try to find a spot to pee all the time. I know its easier for guys to wipe it out and pee somewhere then it is for women. I dont want to leak standing in line rest rooms. I love the feeling of holding it and taking long pees. People make good comments like you can pee for a long time. One guy say I pee like a water fountain  I dont stop. 

• 3 weeks later...

I’m more into desperation than wetting, so I would love to have a big bladder. The idea of being able to hold that much liquid for an extended period of time... sigh...

In reality, I have a tiny little bladder, which means that I have to be very careful about how much I drink in public. I just had a massive bowl of salty noodle broth, for example, and I know I’m not going to be able to hold it for very long. I have no versatility 😥

5 minutes ago, mikev said:

A big one please.  This puts an end to any where can I pee worries when out and about.  Also if you have been holding it for ages think of the spectacular flood when you finally let go.

Oh, the thought of having a bigger flood hadn’t even occurred to me! That’s a great point. I wish I could hold enough to have a really satisfying release. 

Guest w92iasd

I want a bigger but weaker bladder... I have situations where I just can't be into things like omorashi, mainly being school. However, when I want to do a hold goddamnit I want to have a leak... my current bladder just refuses

I'm definitely happy with having a very large and strong bladder.  It can be boring waiting forever for the need to pee to get properly bad, but being able to stay desperate for a long time makes up for it, and I love the weight and fullness of it and being able to pee for ages at the end.  And the fact it's so rare for me to even leak makes it all the more exciting when it does happen.