Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

When I first came here some three years ago, it was for the desperation, and not the wetting. Then I discovered wetting and got really into that. I still found diapers weird and wasn't really into that, but after a while I started to warm up to that idea, too. Then, a year or so ago, I found a mod for The Sims 4 that enabled all sims to wear and go in diapers, not just toddlers, and I created the character of Rosa in the game. And so, this story was born. Hope someone will enjoy it. I'm not a huge fan of messing, but this story will contain small amounts of it in a mostly non-sexual context. There will be some swearing, and a fair amount of smut.

This story isn't a huge priority, and I don't know exactly how long it will be, but it'll probably go on for a while. 

PROLOGUE

It was the cold that woke her. It always was. The way her pyjamas clung to her skin, clammy and wet, the damp sheets under her turning chilly in the night air from the open window.

It took her a few moments to realise why she was cold and wet, but this was the third time this week, so it didn’t take long. Once she did realise, she let out a long wail, tears beginning to spill from her eyes.

The door opened, light spilling in from the hall.

‘What is it now?’ said her mother’s tired voice.

Rosa pulled her blanket up to her chin and sobbed. ‘I . . . I wet the bed,’ she whispered.

Her mother sighed audibly. ‘Again? How many times does that make this month?’

Rosa didn’t answer. She tried to swallow her tears, stop the sobbing.

‘Come on, stop that.’ Her mother stretched out a hand. ‘Get up, honey.’

Rosie grabbed her stuffed unicorn by the ear and crawled out of bed, leaving cold, wet sheets behind.

‘No, leave the unicorn here.’

She did as she was told, dropping Uni on the floor, whispering a soft, ‘Sorry.’ She didn’t think Uni had gotten any pee on her. That was good. It was her favourite toy. Her grandmother had given it to her.

She took her mother’s hand, and was marched to the bathroom. She saw herself in the mirror while her mother undressed her. A chubby six-year-old with red pigtails and a smattering of freckles across her little nose. Her hazel eyes were red and puffy, and she sniffed.

‘This has to stop,’ said her mother sternly. ‘You’re six! Too old to be pissing yourself every other night.’

Rosa felt the tears begin to come again. ‘I’m sorry!’ she whined.

‘Stop that!’ Her mother sounded angry, and she grabbed her by the shoulders and gave a little shake. ‘You’re too old to be blubbering like that too!’

Rosa tried to stop, she really did, but instead she began to cry harder.

‘Oh, for fuck’s sake!’ Rosa’s mother pulled the wet pyjamas off her daughter. ‘Shut up!’ When Rosie didn’t, she slapped her face, and when that didn’t help, she sat down on the toilet, put her child over her knee and spanked her little bottom. Not hard. She just wanted to shock the screaming child into silence, and it worked.

‘I’m sorry,’ she said afterwards, but she sounded indifferent. ‘It’s just not very mature of you to go on blubbering like that when I’m trying to talk to you!’ She got a washcloth out of the cupboard under the sink and filled the sink with warm water and soap. ‘Here,’ she said, handing Rosie the washcloth. ‘Clean yourself up while I change your sheets. Thank God I bought that plastic cover for the mattress . . .’

The next time Rosa wet the bed, she didn’t cry. She stayed in her wet pyjamas and her wet bed until morning, and the following night there was a disposable sheet on her bed, and her mother put her in a diaper for the first time since she was three.

Edited by ThornWild (see edit history)

Posting the first chapter straight away, as the prologue is very short. ? 

CHAPTER ONE

When Jake Moors married Juliet Dobson, a lot of people wondered what he was thinking. Juliet was in her forties, not what anyone would call especially attractive, and her personality, which was self-absorbed, rude, and bordering on irresponsible, did little to make up for her physical appearance. On top of that she had a teenaged daughter who, many argued, was a bit touched in the head.

Jake, meanwhile, was thirty, very charming, and what most would describe as hot. Dark and muscular, just the right side of rugged. What he might see in her was a mystery to all their acquaintance, as was how she could possibly believe that someone like him would love someone like her. It was quickly decided by most, therefore, that he must have married her for her money, of which he had very little and she, thanks to a cushy job in business administration no one could fathom how she had landed, had quite a bit.

Truth be told, they were likely right. What nobody considered, however, was the presence of the teenaged daughter, a cute and curvy sixteen-year-old, as an incentive rather than a hindrance.

As Rosa grew, her bedwetting did not improve. If anything, it worsened, and she was often too late for the toilet even when she was awake. Her mother dragged her to many doctors, none of whom were able to find anything physically wrong with her. She finally decided that her daughter was, in her own words, retarded, and expressed frequent disgust at her inability to control her bodily functions (‘I can’t believe I’m having to change the diapers of my seven-year-old daughter! Grow up, Rosie!’).

Rosa preferred to poop in a toilet. Pooping in a diaper was messy and difficult to clean up, and when she had accidentally gone in her diaper once her mother had hit her when she discovered it and had to change her. Sometimes, though, after she had learned to change herself, she would occasionally do it on purpose, just before taking a bath. It made her feel embarrassed and ashamed, and for some reason that gave her a thrill.

Rosa was not ‘retarded’. She was very intelligent, but she was introverted and a bit childish, and suffered from rather severe dyslexia. Dolls were better than people. Singing was better than writing. Her classmates bullied her and called her fat, though they didn’t know she wore diapers under her clothes. She was exempt from PE. The paperwork said ‘Incontinence’. Her classmates were told that she was too sick to exercise. Soon they, too, decided that she was retarded.

‘Oh no, Uni, you have to be nice to Miss Lilly. Miss Lilly doesn’t have any friends, you see, so we’ll be looking after her from now on.’ Rosa put her new doll down in a chair opposite from Uni. The pink and white unicorn was twelve years old now, a little frayed around the edges, but it was still her favourite toy.

She sat on the floor in her bedroom in her pyjamas. It consisted of a pair of fluffy, lacy white shorts and a t-shirt with a panda on it. She liked changing into her pyjamas at once when she came home from school. She felt more comfortable if she didn’t have to look too much like an adult. Her shoulder-length red hair was tied into a ponytail. Her bedroom, which was rather large, was decorated in soft pink, white, and pale yellow. The pictures on the walls were of fairies and unicorns, and there were multiple teddybears and dolls neatly sat on the bed and shelves around the room. It looked more like the room of a six-year-old than a sixteen-year-old, but that was how she liked it.

It was late Friday afternoon. Her mother was working late, as she often did, but her new stepdad was there. It was weird calling Jake her stepdad, truth be told, as he wasn’t very old. She was sixteen and he was thirty. He would have been only fourteen when she was born, so realistically he couldn’t possibly have been her father, either.

Currently, she was rocking back and forth. She needed to pee, and she knew she should try to use the toilet, but honestly, what was the point? She was wearing a diaper. Besides, she would probably wet herself anyway if she tried to stand up. That happened a lot. She had managed to go all day without using her diaper. She often did that as she avoided drinking at school, but she had been thirsty when she got home and had two big glasses of water. She contemplated just peeing, but rocking like this felt good too. She put down uni on the floor, and spreading her legs out a little so her diapered crotch could touch the floor, increased the vigour of her rocking. She released a little moan.

She heard the door open and stopped abruptly, looking up. Jake was standing in the doorway to her room.

‘Hey, kiddo,’ he said, smiling. ‘What are you up to?’

She blushed a little, looking away. It was wrong to find your stepdad hot, she knew that, but he was wearing a tank top that showed off his muscular arms and colourful sleeve tattoos so nicely. ‘Nothing,’ she mumbled. ‘Just playing.’

He came in and sat down next to her, looking at her dolls. ‘How’s Miss Lilly settling in?’ he asked. He was the one who had bought her Miss Lilly.

‘Uni likes her,’ she said. ‘The others may need some time to get used to her.’

‘And how about you?’ Jake asked, looking at her. ‘Do you like her?’

‘Oh, yes!’ said Rosa quickly. ‘I really like her! I think except for Lavender she might be my favourite doll!’ She grinned. Jake was so nice to her. Much nicer than her mother. Much nicer than her mother was to him, too, she thought.

He smiled happily. ‘That’s good! I’m so glad.’ He cocked his head to the side. ‘Are you okay?’

‘Um . . . yes?’ Rosa felt puzzled for a second, and then she realised that she had started to rock again. It was so hard to keep it in check, but she didn’t want to pee in front of Jake, even though she was sure he knew about the diapers. Her mother would have told him.

‘Do you need to pee?’ he asked, and she blushed crimson, looking away again. ‘You do, don’t you?’

‘. . . No,’ she mumbled. Then, ‘Yes.’

‘Why don’t you, then?’ he asked. ‘I don’t mind.’ There was a pause. ‘Actually, I’ve been kind of curious,’ he admitted. ‘It must feel good, just being able to go wherever you are.’

‘I don’t,’ she said quickly, then blushed again, realising she had spoken out loud. ‘I mean . . . I don’t just go whenever. I can . . . I do make it to the toilet a lot of the time, and I don’t like . . . Not when I’m out.’

‘Why not?’

She stared at him in confusion. ‘Because it’s embarrassing! I have accidents sometimes, but I mean, people don’t just go in front of other people.’

‘Not even if they don’t know you’re doing it? Don’t you just want to sometimes? Just cause you can, and they would never know?’

Rosa’s heart was hammering in her chest. How could he know that? She couldn’t answer. Couldn’t lie and say she’d never thought of it. Never done it.

Her silence seemed a confirmation of his suspicions, and he smiled. Carefully, tentatively, he reached out and stroked her cheek. ‘It’s okay,’ he said softly. ‘You can tell me, you don’t have to feel ashamed. You’ve done it, haven’t you? And it felt good.’

She stared furiously at the floor. Then she nodded once.

‘You can do it now if you want. You don’t have to sit there trying to hold it. I’ll bet your diaper is already a little wet.’

It was. And she did want to.

‘Come on,’ he said. ‘Stop rocking. Look at me.’

She wasn’t sure what made her do it, but she looked at him, and just as her eyes met his she let go and wet herself with a small shiver. She wasn’t sure if he could hear it or see it, but he could tell.

‘That’s it. Good girl.’

She closed her eyes. It felt so good, peeing in her diaper, his hand on her cheek, and his words. No one had ever called her a good girl before. Her mother had always berated her, called her a big baby and a retard, complained about the cost of diapers. But Jake was kind.

When she had finished she opened her eyes and found him looking at her with a tender expression. ‘There. Wasn’t that nice?’

She nodded.

‘Would you like me to change you?’

She shook her head. ‘No. No, I . . . I can do it myself.’

He nodded. ‘Okay. Maybe some other time, then. I’d love to change you some day, if you want me to.’ He stood up. ‘You go get yourself changed. I’ll fix us a snack.’ He left the room.

Rosa stood up. She walked out to the bathroom, her diaper heavy and wet. When she got there she took off her pyjamas, but left the diaper on a little longer, revelling in the warmth of it. Then she took it off, got into the shower, and while she masturbated, she peed a little more.

CHAPTER TWO

It was her innocence. She was so sweet and childlike that you just had to love her. Except she wasn’t a child, thank God. Jake definitely wasn’t into little kids, and he’d been slightly freaked out the first time he’d thought of his girlfriend’s daughter in the shower. But physically Rosa looked nothing like a child, and that kept him sane.

He had gone on a date with Juliette on a dare. He and a buddy had been swiping through Tinder when they saw her. Forty-five-year-old mother of one, curvaceous, great cook. Looking for a man to share my life with. Curvaceous was an understatement, as evidenced by the three chins she sported in her photo. Not that Jake hadn’t dated a fat chick before. In fact, he preferred his women on the heavier side. Big tits, thick thighs, soft and squishy and bouncy. Some of these skinny bitches had hips like twelve-year-old boys. He had never, however, gone out with a woman fifteen years his senior, nor did he find her especially attractive. Her face was what could only be described as objectively ugly, with beady little eyes and an upturned nose that made her look yet more porcine than her three chins did.

Before he had the chance to even laugh at this woman, though, Freddy had swiped right.

‘What the fuck, man?’ Jake said. ‘I don’t wanna go out with her!’

‘I dare you,’ said Freddy, laughing. ‘I’ll give you twenty bucks and a beer if you go out with that. Fifty and a six-pack if you have sex with it. Might need a paper bag for that, though. Oh, and it has to be like a dinner date or something, where people can see you.’

Jake groaned. It was hard to say no to the prospect of beer and fifty bucks. And he did like a challenge.

‘Fine,’ he said at last. ‘You’re on. Assuming she swipes right on me too.’

She did. In fact, half an hour after that conversation had taken place, they had scheduled a date for the next evening. Juliette was clearly desperate. She turned out to be a hell of a sugar mama, though. She paid for the date, and the restaurant was so nice Jake felt almost obligated to go home with her when she asked. Her forceful and blunt personality was strangely attractive, and he predicted that going home with her was sure to give him a night to remember. He was right. She was wild, and up for practically anything.

The morning after, he took a selfie in front of the unmade bed, holding up an enormous pair of lacy panties, and sent in to Freddy as proof. Then he walked out into the kitchen shirtless, where Juliette was cooking breakfast, to find her teenaged daughter sitting at the breakfast bar in her PJs, eating cereal and reading a comic book. As Juliette handed him a cup of coffee, the girl looked up and froze, like a deer in the headlights. She was the most adorable thing he had ever seen. Fair, almost porcelain skin, rosie round cheeks covered in freckles, flaming red pigtails, and wide hazel eyes. And her body was perfect. D-cup breasts, round hips, thick thighs. Like a roman goddess or a renaissance painting.

‘Hi,’ he said. ‘I’m Jake.’

The girl just stared.

‘Rosa! Say hello,’ Juliette admonished her.

Rosa’s mouth opened and closed a couple of times, before she picked up her comic book and fled.

‘Sorry,’ said Juliette. ‘I don’t know what’s wrong with her.’

‘That’s okay,’ said Jake earnestly.

Six months later, he and Juliette were married.

Rosa didn’t like complicated food, or food with too many strong flavours. She ate cereal, PB&J, chicken nuggets, fish sticks, spaghetti. She did not eat the kind of fancy dishes her mother liked to cook. When Juliette had tried to force her, she’d been sick all over the dining table. So she didn’t force her anymore. Just another weird thing her retarded daughter did, was her logic.

Jake didn’t see it that way. He thought of Rosa as sensitive. The impressions of the world were frequently too much for her, causing her to stay in her room a lot. This was where Jake would find her when he got home from work, an hour or so before his wife, most days. She’d be sitting there playing with her toys, and often he would join her. At first she had been quiet and withdrawn, but eventually she opened up. She seemed starved for affection, and he was happy to grant it. He stroked her hair and she practically purred. He called her a good girl and she beamed. He called her beautiful and she blushed crimson and would hide her face. And when he caressed her cheek, her breath would catch in her throat.

The fact that she wore diapers seemed really weird at first. She was, intellectually speaking, a completely normal sixteen-year-old, and it just seemed odd that she wasn’t able to control her own bladder. But as he watched her, Jake began to realise that the diapers were not just necessary due to her incontinence, but that they had become an integral part of her life and, for lack of a better word, identity. She was embarrassed about needing them, but she also seemed to really enjoy wearing them. And a couple of times, when she didn’t know he was looking, he had caught her rocking back and forth on the floor in her diaper, practically humping it, releasing soft whimpers of pleasure. After that, he’d had to go jerk off.

Truth be told, he felt terrible about it. He felt ashamed for looking at his stepdaughter that way. She was a sweet, innocent girl, and here he was jacking off to the idea of her in her fucking diapers, like some kind of degenerate. But she was just so pretty. So cute. So sweet. And it quickly became clear to him that she liked him a lot too.

And he felt a morbid sort of curiosity about the diapers.

‘Do you ever poop in them?’ he asked one afternoon they were alone. Rosa looked at him, stricken. ‘You don’t have to answer,’ he hurried to add. ‘I was just curious. Again.’

Rosa looked away, picking at Uni’s horn. ‘I can make it to the toilet when I have to . . . when I need to poop. Most of the time. I mean, all of the time now, really.’

‘Okay,’ he said. But he kept looking at her, because she kind of looked like she hadn’t finished talking.

‘But . . . I . . . once or twice I’ve . . .’ She blushed deep crimson and hugged herself. ‘On purpose,’ she whispered, very softly, so he could barely hear her.

‘Does that feel good?’ Jake asked. He wasn’t even sure why he was asking. Why was this interesting? They were diapers. The girl wore diapers. It was weird. It certainly wasn’t sexy. Or it shouldn’t be.

Rosa gave an almost imperceptible nod.

‘Hey.’ Jake touched her shoulder. ‘Rosie. You know I won’t judge you, right? No matter what.’

She looked at him, and the tiniest hint of a smile played around her sweet little mouth. ‘I . . . I know,’ she said. ‘It’s still embarrassing. Some of this stuff. Most of this stuff. But . . . I know you’re not judging. You’re, well . . . you’re kind to me.’

Her words filled him with warmth. ‘Of course I am. I care about you.’

Jake didn’t ask Rosa any more questions that afternoon. When they’d played with her dolls for a while, he went to make dinner (Juliette was working late again), and they ate spaghetti in front of the TV. When she wet her diaper, right there on the sofa, he could tell. It made him feel strangely aroused.

‘You just peed, didn’t you?’ he asked her teasingly.

Rosa blushed. ‘Sorry . . . I couldn’t hold it.’

‘That’s okay. You want to go change it?’

She bit her lip, and then shook her head. ‘I think . . . There might be a little more. I’ll wait.’

And some ten minutes later he saw the smallest of shivers course through her, her eyelids fluttering almost imperceptibly, and he knew she was peeing again.

He found it so fascinating. It wasn’t the urine itself, that didn’t interest him at all. But for some reason the fact that she was doing it in front of him felt intimate and exciting. It made him want her.

Content warning: sexual situations, messing

CHAPTER THREE

Rosa really needed to pee. She’d been so thirsty that morning that she’d had way too much juice, and now she was squirming in her seat. She knew it was just a matter of time.

She thought about what Jake had said the other day. About just going in her diaper in public. She glanced around at her classmates. No one was looking at her. They were all focusing on the class, or scribbling notes. Nobody would notice if she just went. And she knew she couldn’t hold it until she got to a bathroom anyway, she’d lose control eventually. Quite a bit had already leaked out.

She closed her eyes and steadied her breathing. And then she went, right in her diaper, right in the middle of the classroom. She peed a lot. It was a good thing the school day was almost over. She didn’t like changing at school.

Rosa peed again on her way home. It felt embarrassing, but also really good. Her diaper was heavy and warm. She hurried up.

When she got home, Jake was there. He had Wednesdays off, but she had forgotten. She froze as she came in the door and saw him there, on the sofa. Her mother wouldn’t be home for another three hours. She swallowed.

‘I peed,’ she blurted.

‘Good girl,’ he said, and it sent a pleasant shiver through her body. ‘Is your diaper really wet?’

She nodded. She opened her mouth, but didn’t know how to ask for what she wanted. Her heart was pounding.

‘Would you like me to change it?’ Jake asked.

Rosa stood there for a long moment, heart in her throat, before she whispered, ‘Yes.’

She had wanted him to do it since they talked, but asking felt embarrassing and strange, and she didn’t know how. The fact that he wanted to do it, that he had asked if she wanted him to . . . It felt like such an intimate thing to do.

They went to the bathroom together. She took off her clothes, leaving her baby blue camisole on.

‘Can I feel it?’ Jake asked, and she nodded. He reached out a hand and touched the front of her diaper, squeezing slightly. She barely kept from moaning. ‘It’s still warm.’ He sounded almost amazed.

She blushed. ‘I peed more on the way home.’

‘How would you feel about doing this in your bedroom instead?’ Jake asked, meeting her eye. She shivered again.

‘Okay.’

He grabbed a towel off a hook on the wall, picked up the wet wipes, and then they went to her bedroom, which was right next to the bathroom. He laid the towel on the bed, and she lay down on her back, like an infant.

He opened up the diaper, and looked at the inside, almost admiringly. ‘It’s so heavy,’ he said. ‘You really peed a lot, you naughty girl.’

Being called naughty felt just as nice as being called good. Rosa drew a shuddering breath.

He cleaned her up with the wet wipes. This was the most embarrassing part, but feeling his hands move down there, even if there was a wipe between his fingers and her skin, felt impossibly erotic. She bit her lip, but not before she had let out the smallest of whimpers.

‘Oh?’ said Jake. ‘Does this feel good?’

She nodded, eyes shut tight.

‘Look at me, kiddo,’ he said, and she opened her eyes. ‘Would you like me to touch you?’

‘Yes,’ she said without even thinking. Then she felt herself blush and shut her eyes again.

Jake’s voice was kind and patient. ‘Hey. Eyes on me, sweetie.’ She did as she was told and looked at him again. ‘I need to know that you’re sure. This . . . I’m a lot older than you, and I’m responsible for you, and . . . There are so many reasons why we shouldn’t do this. But . . . I want to, if you do.’

She took a deep breath. ‘I want to,’ she mumbled. ‘Please. Touch me.’

He did. His hands were soft. They stroked the insides of her thighs, and then one of them moved closer, fingers brushing lightly across her vulva, touching her sparse, reddish pubes. He slid one finger in between her labia, and then inside her, and she moaned, throwing her head back.

Jake’s fingers felt so good on her. In her. And after a while, he came to lie beside her, hand still between her legs, and looked into her eyes. ‘I want to kiss you,’ he said, and when she nodded, he did. No one had ever kissed her before. No one had ever touched her like this before. She was so overwhelmed that she couldn’t hold back, and came on his fingers almost immediately. She peed just a little and looked away, face turning hot.

Jake didn’t seem to mind. He chuckled softly and nuzzled the side of her face. ‘Good girl,’ he murmured. Standing up, he cleaned his hand on a wipe, went to grab another diaper, and set to putting it on her.

‘You already know how to do this,’ she said.

‘Yeah. I have a brother who’s fourteen years younger than me. Your age. I used to change his diapers all the time. This is no different, you’re just a little bigger.’ He smiled at her. ‘There. All done.’

Rosa sat up, and what had just happened started to sink in. She swallowed, hard. ‘You’re my stepdad,’ she said softly. ‘You’re married to my mom.’

Jake’s expression changed, and he looked sad, regretful. ‘I know. I’m sorry, Rosie, I shouldn’t have—’

‘No, it’s fine. I wanted you to.’

‘Yeah, but you’re a kid. Fuck, what’s wrong with me?’ He sat down next to her on the bed. ‘You’re just so—no. That’s like blaming you for this. Just cause I feel something doesn’t mean I should act on it. I’m the grown-up here. This was my mistake.’

Rosa grabbed his hand, then. ‘You’re not listening to me,’ she said firmly, and he met her gaze, looking surprised. ‘I wanted you to. I wanted you to do all of it. And I liked it. It felt good. I’m not a child and I know what I want. Okay?’

Jake bit his lip. He still didn’t look convinced. So Rosa leaned in and kissed him much harder than he had kissed her, and he gave in.

When they pulled apart, he said, ‘I want to take care of you, Rosie. I want to be there for you and help you. You deserve that. You’re so precious to me, baby girl.’

Rosa’s heart lept. ‘You really mean that?’

‘I really mean it. Let me take care of you, kiddo.’

She nodded. ‘Okay.’

It was fucked up, wasn’t it? That he felt this way about a sixteen-year-old. That he’d done that. Changed her diaper. Seen her sweet little pussy all exposed like that and then touched it. A sixteen-year-old. She was the same age as his baby brother. And she was his stepdaughter. When he married her mother, he had become her legal guardian. Man, was he ever fucked. If Juliette ever found out . . .

But that wasn’t a genuine concern. Juliette would never find out, because Juliette wasn’t interested. When she got home from work in the afternoon, she would plop down in front of the TV, cook some dinner, whine about her day, and nine times out of ten wanted to have sex. If she even looked at her daughter in that time between coming home and going to bed, it was invariably to criticise her for something or other, and never to find out how she was doing. Juliette didn’t care, and that pissed Jake off so much, because she had a wonderful daughter and refused to see it. It made him even more determined to provide Rosa with all the attention and love she had been deprived of for so long.

‘Rosie?’ Jake called. ‘I made you a snack, kiddo.’ Rosa came out of her room. She was wearing her favourite PJs; the panda top and the lacy white shorts. Jake gestured to one of the stools at the breakfast bar and put down a plate. ‘PB&J, my lady. And some animal crackers. Want some juice?’

‘Yes, please!’ Rosa smiled her most adorable smile, and Jake felt warmth spread through his chest. He went to the fridge and got her a juice box. Placing it in front of her, he sat down on the stool next to hers and watched her eat.

It was Saturday, and Juliette was away for a work seminar slash teambuilding thing. She wouldn’t be back until Sunday evening, and it was nice to have the place all to themselves. More importantly, it was nice to be able to give Rosa his full attention, the way she deserved. He’d meant what he said to her. He wanted to take care of her. And while his brain was still battling itself over whether or not he was a complete degenerate and how fucked he really was, spending time with Rosa was his favourite thing.

Rosa suddenly stopped chewing, her cheeks turning slightly pink. Jake recognised this and licked his bottom lip. ‘Rosie?’ She looked at him. ‘Are you peeing?’ She nodded. ‘Okay. I’ll change you when you’re done eating.’

Rosa nodded again, and returned to her food. She was so comfortable around him now, and would wet her diaper in front of him all the time without even bothering to try and hold it or make it to the toilet. And whenever her mother wasn’t home, he would change her when she did. Her trust in him made him very happy.

He hadn’t touched her since that first time, and she hadn’t asked him to. They had kissed, though, on a couple of occasions. And he’d gotten such a hard-on a few times from changing her or watching her pee. He never let on.

When she was finished eating, Rosa stood up. ‘Um, I actually think I’ll change myself.’

Jake frowned. ‘Why? I’d be happy to change you.’

She shook her head. ‘No. I . . . I need to go to the bathroom, so then I’ll take the diaper off and I can put on a new one myself.’

‘You mean, you have to poop?’ asked Jake. She blushed and looked away, but nodded. ‘Why don’t you do that in your diaper, too? And then I’ll change it.’

Her eyes widened and she looked mortified. ‘You mean . . . poop in front of you? Isn’t that gross?’

‘Nothing your body does is gross to me, Rosie,’ Jake said, and meant it. ‘And . . . I want to know everything about you. I want to see everything. You told me you sometimes do it on purpose, that it feels good. So, do it now. Do it for me. If you want to.’

Rosa licked her bottom lip. ‘Okay. But, in my room.’

He followed her, and she got up on the bed, taking off her pyjama bottoms. She got on her knees, legs spread, and leaned forward. She closed her eyes and sighed. For a little while, nothing happened.

‘How’s it going, kiddo?’ Jake asked after about a minute.

‘I peed a little more. It’s . . . It’s coming. Just . . . I’m nervous.’

‘Don’t be nervous. It’s okay. I want to see it, okay?’

She nodded. ‘Yeah. I know.’

‘Take your time. Let me know when it’s coming.’ He sat down on the edge of the bed. Raising his hand, he stroked her back. She shivered under his touch.

‘It’s . . . it’s coming.’ She leaned forward on all fours, gritted her teeth and groaned, and her diaper bulged out slightly.

‘Good girl,’ said Jake, because she always liked it when he said that. ‘Are you finished?’

Rosa shook her head. ‘No. There’s more. Ngh . . .’

Without thinking, Jake ran his hand down her back and over her butt to where her diaper was bulging. It was warm to the touch. He kept his hand there, and the bulge grew as she gave another groan, pushing. ‘That’s it, get it out,’ Jake murmured. ‘Good girl.’ Feeling the bulge grow beneath his palm felt somehow very intimate. ‘There’s a lot coming, huh? Been brewing on this for a while?’

Rosa nodded, and with a final groan finished emptying her bowels. She was panting. Her face was red. She was so cute.

‘How did that feel?’ Jake asked her softly. ‘Feel good?’

She nodded. ‘Yeah. It felt really good. I liked . . . I liked that you were here.’

Jake smiled. ‘Let’s get you changed, kiddo.’

He got everything ready, and she lay down on her back on top of the towel. He opened the diaper, removed it, and proceeded to wipe her thoroughly. She always liked this part, but since he had to clean her butthole as well this time she seemed a little bit more tense. When the wipe came near it, she twitched a little bit.

‘You okay?’

‘Yeah.’

‘This feel okay?’

‘Yeah, it’s . . . it’s fine.’

Jake paused, looking at her. He wiped her butthole carefully. ‘Does it feel good?’

Slowly, Rosa nodded.

‘Noted.’

He wasn’t going to do anything right now. They were having a nice, intimate moment, and he wasn’t going to ruin it. There had been nothing sexual for him about the messy diaper, and he felt kind of relieved about that. Pee was one thing. Poop was quite another. But the thought of fingering her butt suddenly filled his mind, as did the idea of his penis inside it, and he felt his face turn hot. He ignored it, finished wiping, and put a new diaper on her.

‘All done, sweetie. Feel better?’

‘Mhm.’ Rosa sat up. ‘Jake?’

‘Yeah?’

‘Can I have a kiss?’

He smiled. ‘Of course you can.’ And he kissed her.

Edited by ThornWild (see edit history)

Friendly reminder that authors are vain creatures who are motivated by upvotes and comments. ? I've plotted out a fairly lengthy story, here, but I only have one more chapter written so far, so... If you like it, please let me know so I'll be motivated to continue! ❤️ 

Warning for smut and fluff.

CHAPTER FOUR

Rosa was being chased by a monster with large teeth and glowing red eyes. No matter where she turned, the monster seemed to be following her, and she ran and ran, until she stumbled and fell. The monster came at her with a roar, and she had such a fright that she peed herself.

When she woke up with a start and a choked sob, she hadn’t stopped peeing yet. Her diaper was warm and damp against her skin, and she let herself finish. There was no point in anything else. With a sigh she sat up in bed, wiping away her tears. She often wet herself when she had a nightmare. She shouldn’t leave this until morning, she’d just get a rash, so she stood, walking over to her dresser where she kept her diapers.

She took one, but then she hesitated. She looked at the clock on the wall. It was two in the morning. Her mother was away until tomorrow evening, and though he’d changed her once today already . . . She really wanted Jake to do it. And that dream had been really scary. She wasn’t sure she’d be able to get back to sleep by herself yet.

She picked up Uni and, carrying her under one arm and her diaper in her other hand, padded to the master bedroom. The door was slightly ajar, and she went in. In the dim glow of a streetlight outside the window, she could see Jake in the bed. He was clearly shirtless, lying on his side. She could just make out a bit of his back tattoo, a fiery phoenix. She’d seen it in its entirety once or twice, most memorably on that morning a bit more than seven months ago when he’d slept over for the first time. When they first met. Rosa really wanted a tattoo one day. And piercings. Those would be nice, too.

She approached the bed. ‘Jake?’ she whispered, but he didn’t stir. ‘Jake?’ she said a little louder, and he moved a bit in his sleep, but didn’t wake up. So she went all the way up to him and touched her hand to his cheek. ‘Jake.’

His eyes opened and he looked up at her in surprise. ‘Rosie? What’s wrong?’

Rosa hesitated, licking her lips. ‘I had a nightmare. And . . . and I wet myself.’

Jake smiled. ‘Poor baby.’ He sat up and pulled her down into a tight embrace, stroking her hair. ‘It’s okay.’

‘Do you think . . . ? Could you change me?’ she mumbled, and he chuckled softly.

‘Of course, sweetheart. Come on, let’s go to your room.’

He got out of bed and took her hand, and they walked back to Rosa’s bedroom. As had become routine, she lay down on her back on the bed. But instead of just opening it, Jake placed a hand on the front of Rosa’s diaper. ‘It’s still warm,’ he said. She nodded. ‘Is it really full?’ She nodded again. ‘Do you need to pee more before we change you?’

A slightly odd question. She cocked her head to one side and looked at him while she thought. ‘There . . . there might be a little bit more in there,’ she conceded.

‘Then we’ll wait.’ Jake sat down next to her. ‘You like keeping it on for a little bit, don’t you? It feels nice and warm and wet.’

Rosa blushed. It was true, and he knew it. ‘Yeah.’

‘And do you sometimes . . . make yourself feel good, with a wet diaper on?’

That was a question she had most decidedly not expected, and Rosa blinked several times. ‘I . . . yes.’ She flushed a deeper shade of pink.

‘Like this?’ Jake pressed down on the front of her diaper, squeezed a bit, and began to rub, squishing the wet diaper into Rosa’s privates. She gasped. ‘Feel good?’

Rosa nodded, eyes squeezed shut. It felt really, really good. ‘Warm,’ she moaned, and Jake laughed softly. He rubbed harder. ‘Ah! F-feels . . . good . . .’

‘That’s good. Think you’ll pee more if I keep doing this?’

‘Yes.’

‘Think you can come for me first?’

Rosa opened her eyes and met his gaze and, god, he was so hot! His tattoos, his muscular chest, his pierced left nipple. And his face. He was just so handsome.

He rubbed her crotch harder, faster, somehow finding just the right spot through the thick, heavy diaper. She whimpered practically continuously, and her thighs began to quiver. Then she cried out as she came, and heard Jake moan softly in apparent empathy.

‘Good girl,’ he murmured. ‘My gorgeous little girl.’ He left his hand there, while she came down, relaxed her body, and peed again with a moan of relief. ‘Oh! I can feel it . . . Your diaper is really full now, huh?’

Rosa could only nod.

‘Are you finished?’

Rosa nodded again. ‘Yeah.’

‘All right, then. Let’s get you changed.’ He opened her diaper and looked at it admiringly. ‘To think that all this pee could come out of you, huh, kiddo?’

Rosa giggled. ‘I probably peed a little bit just after I fell asleep, too. I usually do.’ She always woke up a little damp, whether she wet herself properly or not.

Jake smiled. ‘You’re a very special girl, Rosie. My precious little girl.’ He placed a butterfly kiss on her tummy before removing the wet diaper completely and fetching a new one. He wiped her thoroughly, powdered her, and finally put on the fresh diaper, fastening it securely. ‘There. All better.’ He helped her sit up, and placed a soft, gentle kiss on her forehead. ‘You did so well for me, baby.’

His praise always made her feel so happy, and she sighed, smiling.

‘Now, you should get back to bed, young lady. Try and get some sleep.’

‘But . . .’ Rosa pouted. ‘But I’m still scared of the monster.’ It was half true.

‘Aww, sweetie . . . What can we do about that?’

‘Can—’ She hesitated. ‘Would you sleep in here with me tonight? In my bed?’ She swallowed. ‘Please?’

‘How can I refuse when you ask so nicely?’ Jake smiled. ‘Just let me go wash my hands. I’ll be right back.’

Rosa got under the covers while she waited. Her clean, dry diaper felt nice, the texture soft against her skin. It had taken her a while to find a brand that felt like that. Many of the ones she had tried had been very uncomfortable, feeling rough or scratchy against her sensitive skin. These were perfect, though.

A minute later, Jake returned. He gave her that soft, loving smile, and then he climbed into bed with her, turning out the lights. She snuggled up to him, resting her cheek against his smooth, bare chest, and he held her. Then he kissed her. Like most of their kisses so far, it was soft and chaste. Rosa wanted more than that, deeper kisses and more touches. She would often imagine his hands on her breasts, picture them both naked together. Now she imagined his . . . she sighed, and felt her diaper become a little bit damp, though it wasn’t pee this time.

Rosa had never seen or touched a penis before. She knew she wanted to see and touch Jake’s. But right now wasn’t the time. They were supposed to be sleeping.

‘Sleep tight, my baby girl,’ Jake whispered through the darkness.

Rosa carefully considered her words. ‘Goodnight . . . Daddy . . .’ Jake breathed in sharply next to her, and she instantly regretted her choice of words. ‘I mean . . . I’m sorry, I won’t call you that if you don’t like it!’

Jake spoke over her. ‘I like it. I never thought I would, but . . . If you’re my baby girl, then it just makes sense, doesn’t it?’ He kissed her softly on the lips again, just a hint of tongue this time. ‘Let’s try that again, then. Sweet dreams, my sweet baby girl.’

‘Goodnight, Daddy.’ Rosa smiled. It felt right.

Jake woke up with his stepdaughter snoozing peacefully in his arms, and smiled. She looked so sweet like this. Though, of course, she always looked sweet. She had her leg curled around one of his, and he could feel her diaper against his thigh. Lifting a hand, he brushed her fringe away from her brow and kissed her forehead.

Rosa stirred, opening her hazel eyes and looking up at him. She bit her lip, shivered slightly, and her eyes slipped closed again. The diaper turned warm against Jake’s thigh as she wet herself, and suddenly he wanted her so desperately he couldn’t stand it.

He kissed her. Pushed her over onto her back and rolled on top of her, pressing his thigh in between her legs. She gasped, throwing her head back, her arms encircling his waist. Jake rolled his hips, moved his thigh against her crotch, and she whimpered.

‘Is this okay?’ he whispered, realising that he hadn’t asked, had done this without thinking.

Rosa nodded vigorously. ‘Yes! Please, don’t stop!’

He moved faster. He was hard, his dick rubbing against her diaper through the fabric of his boxer-briefs. If he wasn’t careful, he would come in his pants from the friction. Rosa whimpered and pushed back against his thigh. ‘Yes . . .’ she whispered. ‘Daddy . . .’

‘Oh, fuck,’ he murmured in response and bent down to kiss her, far more deeply than he had before. She groaned into his mouth, moved her hips faster, and then her moans became cries, and he felt her shudder beneath him as she came.

‘More!’ she pleaded, and he adjusted their position, sitting up on his knees and pulling her up with him so she could ride his thigh. She clung to his shoulders, moans growing louder again. ‘I’m gonna come again!’

‘Good girl,’ he rumbled, voice morning deep. ‘That’s it, come for me, princess.’

She cried out, shuddered, kept riding his thigh. Unable to hold back, he reached down and palmed himself through his underwear. She seemed to notice, and her hand followed his. She bit her lips and whimpered as she touched his cock through the fabric, and god, but her hand felt so good!

Jake uttered a moan of his own. ‘Careful . . . my sweet little girl . . . you’ll make Daddy come.’

Rosa whimpered again. ‘I . . . I want you to come, Daddy. I’m really close . . .’ She moved her hand, slid her fingers inside the waistband of his boxer-briefs, pushed it further down and grabbed hold of his dick, stroking clumsily. Jake adjusted his underwear so he could get his member free, and brought his own hand to hers, helping her and showing her how to do it. ‘Coming!’ she gasped.

‘Again?’ Jake breathed. ‘Naughty, greedy little girl. Think you’ve got another one in you?’

She nodded against his shoulder. ‘I need to pee . . . wanna come.’

‘Well, go on. Make yourself come on my leg.’

She rode him harder than ever, and as her movements grew faster, her thighs quivering against him, her moans increasing in volume and pitch, he pushed her hand away from his dick and stroked it himself with increasing vigor.

Rosa groaned. ‘I’m . . . Daddy, I’m peeing . . . I’m coming!’ And she did with a long, drawn out whine, and Jake released and ejaculated all over her diaper and his own bare stomach.

Her head fell foreward onto his shoulder. She was panting, her body growing limp in his arms, and he held her, rocking her back and forth as she came down. Somehow, that had been the single most erotic experience of Jake’s life. He ran his hand up and down her back. She shivered.

‘Peeing . . . again,’ she mumbled, and if he hadn’t just come, Jake was sure he’d already be getting hard again.

‘Good girl,’ he murmured in response, kissing her temple. ‘Such a good little girl.’

After about a minute, Rosa raised her head again to look at Jake, and kissed him on the lips. ‘I love you, Daddy,’ she whispered, and Jake felt his heart swell.

‘I love you too, my sweet baby girl.’ He hugged her close. ‘Want me to change you?’

Rosa nodded. ‘I want you to change me every time.’

‘I’ll do it as often as I can,’ he promised. ‘My dear little love.’

21 minutes ago, dudelobowski said:

Very good descriptive story, lots of little details that make it easy to read! Definitely a little conflicted about the age difference/ underage themes but so is the protagonist so I guess that's just part of it. Keep up the great stories, I think 3 of the best 5 on the top page right now are yours so I am excited to see what else you've got!

Oh, thank you! What a lovely thing to say! *writer ego inflating* I think the whole adult baby type thing can be pretty conflicting for some no matter what the age difference might be. I made Rosa sixteen on purpose, though. She's above the age of sexual consent in most Western countries, and that was really important to me. Or it would just be gross. Really happy you're enjoying it in spite of your misgivings. ? 

17 minutes ago, Melificentfan said:

That was a excellent chapter keep up the excellent work 

Thank yooouuu! xoxo

More fluff and a tiny bit of smut.

CHAPTER FIVE

Rosa heard the door open, and her heart leapt as familiar footsteps approached her bedroom. Jake knocked once before opening the door. She’d told him he didn’t need to knock at all, but he still did. She was kind of hoping he’d just walk in on her one day doing something naughty.

‘Hi, Daddy!’ she said brightly, beaming at him.

‘Hey, sweetness. How was school?’

Rosa blushed. ‘It was fine. I . . . I wet myself.’

‘You did, huh? Have you changed your diaper?’

She shook her head. She had changed out of her big girl clothes and into her PJs when she got home like usual, but she hadn’t changed the diaper. It had felt good, and she’d peed again since. The diaper felt nice and heavy and wet. She kind of needed to go again. Since she’d been sitting here on the floor, she had managed to hold it until now.

‘I guess I’ll have to change you, then,’ said Jake with a soft smile.

‘Not yet,’ said Rosa, and then she let go. She knew Jake could tell. He could always tell. He sat down on the floor facing her, nudged her chin up with his knuckles, and locked his gaze to hers. Her cheeks flushed pink, and she released a shaky sigh as her bladder finished emptying.

‘Feel good?’ he asked. Rosa nodded. ‘Shall I change you now?’ She nodded again, and he stood up. Instead of the towel they’d been using in the beginning, Jake had acquired a mat. It was plastic on one side, terrycloth on the other, decorated with cute little duckies. Rosa loved it. Now Jake placed it on the bed, and she lay down on her back as usual.

He pulled off her pyjama bottoms. She liked this part a lot. In the beginning she had taken them off herself, but this felt so much better. On Wednesdays, when Jake had the day off from his job at the supermarket and was there when she came home from school, he’d help her change into her PJs, too. When her mom started work earlier than usual and was gone before Rosa woke up, Jake would help her get dressed. Just like a real Daddy. Rosa wished it could be like that all the time.

Sometimes they played and did sex stuff when he changed her, but usually it was just like this. Comforting and intimate, but not sexual. He talked while he changed her.

‘So your mom told me she has a lot of work to do at home on Saturday, so I thought maybe we could have a little outing, just the two of us. Get out of her hair for a bit.’

Rosa brightened. ‘Really? I’d love that!’

Jake smiled. ‘Thought you might. Any requests for our date?’

Rosa thought while he finished wiping her and put on the fresh diaper. ‘Maybe go to the mall? I never get to go to the mall. Oh! And a picnic!’

‘Picnic for lunch, and then the mall after?’ he suggested. ‘We could eat dinner at the food court.’

‘Do they have a McDonald’s there?’ Rosa asked. ‘I want a Happy Meal!’

‘That can be arranged.’ Jake put her pyjama bottoms back on her, and she sat up. He kissed her gently on the lips. ‘It’ll be fun. I’m looking forward to it.’

On Saturday, Jake made them some sandwiches. He packed a couple of clean diapers and some wipes in a bag, along with the food and a picnic blanket, and they went out. Rosa was wearing a pink and white high waisted dress. The part above the waist was white with a print of kittens wearing little pink bows. The skirt part was baby pink and went to a little bit above the knee. She wore white thigh highs underneath, and baby pink ballerina flats.

It was a warm and sunny spring day. Rosa seemed ecstatic as they drove to the park. It was a big park, and they found a nice secluded spot for their picnic under a willow tree, right next to a pond. Jake laid down the blanket and got out their food. PB&J and a juice box for Rosa, BLT and a light beer for himself. Just the one. It was a special occasion after all, a real date with his sweet baby girl.

‘How’s school going?’ he asked as they ate.

Rosa grinned. ‘Mr. Davidson told me I’m really good at algebra. I got an A on the latest test.’ Then she sighed. ‘I hate English, though. I try to just read the words, but they don’t make any sense, and even though I’m getting help with it I still can’t seem to get it right in class. My writing is getting better, I guess.’

‘Hm.’ Jake took a swig of his beer. ‘Wonder if we can do something about that. Maybe find you something that’s easier to work with. Let’s go to the bookstore at the mall, see if we can’t find something helpful.’

Rosa pouted. ‘But I don’t like bookstores . . .’

‘I know, sweetie, but we’re going anyway. When we’re done there, I promise we’ll go to the toy store, okay? And you can pick out whatever you want.’

They finished their picnic talking about happier things, and then they went to the mall. Jake wouldn’t have been able to afford a day out like this, but Juliette had been happy to pay for them to get out of her hair, especially since they were going to the mall and that meant she wouldn’t have to take Rosa to buy clothes and things herself, and so he had more than enough to spoil his princess rotten.

They went to the bookstore first, to get it over with. Jake looked around the children’s section and found a couple of alphabet picture books for toddlers. One of them was very pink and full of unicorns, so that was the one they bought. Then they went to the toy store.

Rosa was in heaven. ‘I haven’t been to a toy store in ages!’ she said, happily browsing a rack of stuffed bears. ‘Mom just lets me order things online sometimes.’ She picked up a large classic teddy with a plaid bow around its neck. ‘Oh, it’s so soft!’ She squished it to her chest. Jake found that he was a little bit jealous of the teddy.

‘That’s the one you want?’

‘Yes! Definitely this one, Daddy!’

She’d been calling him Daddy for a while now. It was very sweet, even though he still occasionally felt like a total perv. When he voiced his concerns, however, Rosa would smile and kiss him and tell him that they weren’t doing anything she didn’t want to do. That made it a little bit better. It reminded him that they were playing. That underneath there was a mature sixteen-year-old who knew exactly what she wanted and was more than capable of making her own decisions. With Juliette paying so little attention to her, Rosa had had to mostly take care of herself for a long time. He was more than happy to make up for that by taking care of her now. Whatever Rosa wanted, Rosa would get.

Jake bought her the teddy, and he had rarely seen her look so happy. She was radient, and he wanted to kiss her, but that might not be the best idea. She was sixteen and he was thirty, and with her childish style of dress the age difference became even more apparent. He let her drag him along by the hand, though.

Next, they went to a clothing store. Rosa had grown out of some of her clothes in the past few months, and she had seen some very cute and frilly things in a window they had passed on their way to the toy store. It turned out to be a fairly cheap store, which was great as it meant they could buy more stuff.

They walked through the children’s section on the way to the women’s clothes. Rosa stared longingly at the racks of cute baby onesies. She stopped in front of a white one with baby blue bunnies on it. ‘I wish these fit me,’ she said softly.

‘You’d like something like that?’ Jake asked. Rosa blushed and nodded. Jake hesitated. ‘Any other baby stuff you’d like?’

‘Um . . . I don’t know.’ She seemed to be thinking about it. ‘A sippy-cup, maybe?’ She looked very embarrassed. It was so cute he just wanted to give her a big old cuddle. He contented himself with stroking her hair.

‘Noted,’ he said softly. They moved on to the women’s section, and Rosa picked out a very cute outfit, with a frilly lemon yellow skirt and a cute white top with little yellow decorative buttons down the front. Rosa never wore pants. It was uncomfortable with the diapers under, though sometimes she wore loose fitting shorts or bloomers, and that was adorable. As it happened, she was wearing frilly, white bloomers under her dress right now. He knew, because he had dressed her.

When they went to pay, the clerk—a woman in her fifties—looked up and practically cooed at Rosa. ‘My, aren’t you just the cutest thing? What a sweet dress you’re wearing!’ She rang up their items. ‘Your daughter?’ she asked Jake, and he realised that if they could pass her off as fourteen and him off as thirty-two she might as well be. The thought was slightly unnerving, for all that it wasn’t true.

Before he could answer, Rosa said, ‘Yes! He’s my Daddy!’ She grinned.

Jake cleared his throat. ‘My daughter, yeah. Just having a day out, right kiddo?’

‘We went to the park!’ said Rosa excitedly.

The clerk gave her a kind smile. ‘That’s great, sweetie.’ She clearly thought, like so many others, that Rosa had a mental disability of some kind, but at least she was very sweet about it. Jake paid and she bagged the clothes. ‘You two have a great day, now!’

They stepped out of the store, and Jake now noticed that Rosa was fidgeting a little bit. ‘Need to pee?’ he asked softly. She nodded. ‘Well, then go ahead.’

He watched her go still and relax, releasing a soft sigh. Her cheeks turned pink.

‘Better?’ he asked when she was done. She nodded. ‘Wanna change?’ She shook her head, and his smile widened. ‘Good. More fun this way.’

As promised, they went to the food court. Rosa ordered a Happy Meal and apple juice, and Jake got a Big Mac with fries and a coke. He watched her drink her juice, thinking that soon she’d be wetting her diaper again. It brought a smile to his lips. That diaper was gonna be real heavy and wet by the time he changed her.

He was right. Before they even left the food court, Rosa wet her diaper again. Again he asked if she wanted to change it, and again she said no. ‘My naughty little Rosie,’ he murmured. ‘You sure are full of mischief today, huh?’

Rosa blushed adorably. ‘Just having some fun, Daddy,’ she said coyly.

They walked around the mall for a while. It was getting a little late, but Rosa didn’t want to leave yet, so he let her call the shots. After he had noticed her pee another three times, she declared, ‘I’d like you to change me now, Daddy.’

Jake took her to a handicap bathroom in a less busy part of the mall. When he opened the door and made to follow her in, a mall cop who was walking by gave him a suspicious look and came up to them.

‘Everything all right, miss?’ he asked Rosa.

Jake hurried to answer. ‘Sorry, officer, my kid’s feeling sick. I don’t want her to be alone, you understand.’

The cop narrowed his eyes and addressed Rosa again. ‘That true, miss?’

Rosa swallowed. ‘Yes. I . . . think I’m gonna . . .’ She put her hand over her mouth. It was a very convincing performance.

‘Oh, yeah. Fine, go ahead.’ The cop backed off, and they went inside the bathroom, locking the door.

‘Good job, there, cutie,’ said Jake with a grin.

‘You think?’ Rosa smirked, a mischievous glint in her eye.

‘So naughty today,’ Jake murmured, and couldn’t help kissing her on the lips. She sighed and melted against him. He held her for a little while, stroking her soft, red hair. ‘So. Let’s get you changed.’

‘In a minute.’ Rosa took his hand and brought it to the front of her dress. He could feel her diaper through the layers of fabric. He could tell it was very full. She lifted her dress, so he could stick his hand down her bloomers and rub her diaper. She hissed, throwing her head back.

‘Sit on the toilet, sweetie,’ he told her, and she did as he asked, toeing off her pink ballerina flats. He pulled her bloomers off, kneeling in front of her, and began to rub her in earnest. She was quiet, just the odd soft whimper escaping her lips.

After a couple of minutes, her thighs began to quiver, her breathing becoming faster and heavier, and then she whispered, ‘Daddy . . . Gonna come!’

‘Mm, good girl,’ he murmured back. ‘Come for Daddy.’

She came with a gasp, and then she grew limp, her diaper getting warmer against Jake’s hand.

‘Peeing?’ he asked.

‘Mhm.’ She sighed softly. Then she said, ‘Finished.’

‘That’s my good little baby girl.’ Jake removed his hand. ‘Let’s get you changed.’

2 hours ago, littlebird said:

loved it, of course! yanno, if you’re still conflicted over Rosa’s age, you could always make her 18! young enough to still be in school but old enough to be an adult in any country i can think of. totally up to you, obviously, but i figured i might as well mention it!

No, I'm good with her being 16. Where I live, it's the age of consent, so... And the fact that she' otherwise a minor is important to the plot. If my readers are put off, then... well, I've never been one to sacrifice my artistic vision to please others. ? I'm glad you like it! Thank you.

8 hours ago, ThornWild said:

No, I'm good with her being 16. Where I live, it's the age of consent, so... And the fact that she' otherwise a minor is important to the plot. If my readers are put off, then... well, I've never been one to sacrifice my artistic vision to please others. ? I'm glad you like it! Thank you.

of course!! it doesn’t bother me ?

More sex stuff. I'm way too used to writing porn, man...

CHAPTER SIX

Rosa woke up on a Tuesday morning a couple of weeks later from fingers combing through her shoulder length hair. She yawned and opened her eyes to find Jake sitting on the edge of the bed. He smiled at her.

‘Morning, sleepyhead.’

‘Mm, morning Daddy.’ She returned his smile, and he bent down to kiss her forehead. ‘Did Mom go to work?’

‘Yes. And I have a surprise for you.’ Jake got up off the bed and retrieved a parcel from the floor. It was soft. Rosa sat and he handed it to her. ‘Open it,’ he prompted.

Rosa tore open the packaging and pulled out two somethings wrapped in clear plastic. She opened the first one and pulled out—

‘Is . . . is this a onesie?’ She turned it over in her hands. It was white, patterned with yellow crescent moons and powder blue bunnies. It had buttons going down the front, and a snap crotch, just like a real baby onesie. Only this one was her size. She stared at it in amazement. Then she opened the other one to find one just like it, only with a pattern of pink teddybears. She looked up at Jake, who was beaming down at her, and before she knew it, she was crying.

Jake’s expression turned into a look of concern. ‘Hey! Hey . . .’ He sat down next to her and stroked her back. ‘It’s okay. What’s wrong?’

‘Nothing,’ she sobbed. ‘I’m just . . . I’m so happy!’

‘Oh, my sweet little girl.’ Jake kissed her cheek, and then her lips. ‘A little overwhelmed?’

She nodded, and he put his arms around her and held her for a little while. She felt comfortable and relaxed, and her tears stopped flowing. She sniffed.

‘Is your diaper wet?’ Jake asked her.

It was, and she nodded. ‘I . . . I think I have to pee some more, though,’ she said, and then she did, shivering a bit against Jake’s chest.

‘You’re a good little girl,’ said Jake. ‘Want me to change you?’

‘Yeah.’ Rosa looked up at him with a smile. ‘Can you dress me in one of these after?’

‘Of course. That’s the whole point.’

Jake changed her diaper and pulled off her pyjama top to reveal her breasts. She’d been naked in front of him loads of times, but he’d never really played with her breasts. She wanted him to, but was never quite sure how to ask about sex stuff. Mostly he just always seemed to know what she wanted. Mostly.

He helped her put on a soft cotton bra. Then he put the onesie with the bunnies over her head, and she pushed her arms out through the short sleeves. He pulled it down over her chest and tummy, and then fastened it between her legs. It covered the diaper exactly, and she squirmed a little bit to test the fit. It was perfect, and it held the diaper in place really well, too. She grinned at him. ‘I can wear this under my big girl clothes all day and it’ll be like I’m always in my PJs, only in secret.’

‘Exactly.’ Jake smiled. ‘What would you like to wear today, sweetness?’

‘You choose, Daddy.’ She liked letting him choose. It felt more right for him to decide when he was changing her and dressing her and getting her ready for school.

He picked out a blue skirt and a yellow top and dressed her in them. He was always so careful, dressed her almost reverently. Then he brushed her hair and pulled it back into pigtails. He tied bows around them with pink ribbons. ‘There. You make such a pretty picture, baby girl. Come on, it’s breakfast time.’

He had cooked her oatmeal for breakfast. It stood ready for her on the breakfast bar, just cool enough to eat now, and next to it there was a sippy-cup filled with milk.

‘You got me a cup, too?’ she asked excitedly. It was white with yellow flowers on it.

‘I did. Probably shouldn’t use it when your mom’s around, but it’s yours. Oh, and I got you one more thing. I wasn’t sure if you’d want one or not, but . . .’ Jake put his hand in his pocket and pulled out a small plastic bag. Opening it, he pulled out a pink pacifier. Rosa stared. ‘You don’t have to use it. I just saw it when I ordered the onesies and I thought, why not?’

Rosa took it from him and popped it in her mouth, giving it an experimental suck. It was bigger that a baby one. It must be made for adults, too, like the onesies. She did suck her thumb sometimes when she was sad or nervous. This felt much better than that, and she grinned, taking it out. ‘Thank you, Daddy. It’s perfect.’ She kissed him.

Jake smiled at her and stroked her cheek. ‘You’re welcome, baby girl. Now you’d better eat, or you’ll be late for school.’

When she got home from school, Rosa took off her big girl clothes and kept the onesie on. She’d peed once in school. Now she peed again, before sitting down to play with her dolls until Jake got home and could change her. She had entirely stopped changing herself in the afternoons. Any time Jake could do it, she wanted him to, and he did. She hesitated for a little bit before getting the pacifier from where she’d left it in her bedside drawer that morning, and put it in her mouth. Sucking on it felt good.

He came straight to her room when he got home. ‘Hey, my sweet baby.’

Rosa took out the pacifier. ‘Hi, Daddy.’ She smiled up at him.

‘Aren’t you just the most adorable thing?’ he said and sat down on the floor next to her. ‘Do you need changing?’

Rosa nodded. ‘In a sec. I was . . . I’ve been holding it in. I wanted you to see.’ She looked him straight in the eye and wet her diaper. She knew how much he liked this. She did too. It was intimate. It made her feel happy and embarrassed and a little bit naughty. ‘Okay,’ she said. ‘You can change me now.’

While he did, Jake said, ‘So I was thinking it might be nice to have a few hours together, just the two of us. If you want, I could call school in the morning and tell them you’re sick. Then we can play together all day if you like. Or just relax. I know you’ve been a little stressed out about school lately.’

Rosa grinned. ‘I’d love that. And I’d love to play. You could be my Daddy all day . . .’ She felt herself blush.

‘That is definitely something we can do.’ Jake smiled.

The following morning, Jake woke her up with a soft kiss on her forehead and a, ‘Good morning, Princess. Did you sleep okay?’

‘Mm . . .’ Rosa smiled happily at him. ‘Yeah. I had a dream about you.’

‘Oh, really? What sort of dream?’

Rosa bit her lip. ‘Just about you, like, changing me and stuff . . . And being my Daddy and taking care of me.’ In truth, there had been more to it than that. There had been sex stuff. Good sex stuff. And Rosa felt a bit turned on at the moment, if she was completely honest with herself. She didn’t want to tell him yet, though. It was too early to play that particular game. She wanted to save it for later. Right now, she just wanted to be his baby.

‘Like I’m going to do today, then.’ Jake gave her a soft, loving smile. ‘Do you need me to change you, sweetness?’

‘Yeah.’ Rosa sat up, and immediately lost control of her bladder. ‘Oh!’

‘Peeing?’ he asked, and she nodded. He stroked her hair until she had finished. ‘All right, let’s get you changed.’

She’d been sleeping in the same onesie she had worn the day before. Instead of pulling off her PJ bottoms, now he could just open it at the crotch and change her diaper directly. It felt really good.

He had made her oatmeal again, with banana slices on top, and her sippy-cup was full of milk. He watched her while she ate and drank, chatting to her about mundane things. She mostly listened. It was nice, having time like this in the morning.

‘So, what would you like to do now?’ said Jake when she’d finished.

‘I wanna play.’ Rosa smiled. ‘Will you play with me, Daddy?’

‘What would you like to play?’

‘Let’s play dolls!’

Jake was happy to play dolls with her. He was happy to play anything she liked with her, and they had a relaxing morning together. Rosa loved every second of it. She sucked on her pacifier all morning. Every once in a while, she peed a little in her diaper. Jake would always stop what he was doing and watch her. She loved the way he looked at her, with affection and eager fascination.

‘I wonder,’ he said, ‘how much that diaper can hold.’

Rosa thought for a moment. ‘Well, it’s made for pretty severe incontinence . . . So probably quite a bit.’

‘Want to test it out?’ Jake gave her a mischievous smile. ‘Could be a fun game to play.’

It did sound like a fun game. ‘Okay,’ she said, blushing a little, and for good measure she peed a little bit.

‘I’ll go get you some juice.’

Rosa drank a lot of juice, and peed loads of times. After lunch, her diaper felt so heavy and full. It was wet against her skin, and it was turning her on a lot.

‘Daddy?’ she said shyly.

‘Yes, sweetums?’

‘Will . . . will you play with me in another way? Like in . . . in a sex way?’ Her face grew warm as she said it.

Jake licked his lips and studied her face. ‘Diaper starting to feel good and full, huh?’ She nodded. ‘Hm. Okay. Get on the bed, baby girl.’ Rosa did as she was told and got up onto the bed. ‘Remember that morning after I slept in your bed, Rosie?’

Rosa nodded. She remembered it really well. It was the only time so far that she had seen and touched Jake’s penis. He often made her feel good, but never let her return the favour.

‘Did you like riding my leg like that? Seemed to make you feel pretty good.’

Rosa let out a shuddering sigh and peed a little bit. It had. It had made her feel really good. ‘It did. I . . . I’d like to do that again. But, Daddy . . .’ She hesitated and licked her lips. ‘Would you touch my boobs? Please?’ She blushed. ‘I keep thinking about it and sometimes when I’m by myself, I squish them and pinch my nipples and imagine you doing it, so . . . It’s . . . that’s actually what I dreamt last night.’

Jake let out a shaky sigh. His cheeks had turned slightly pink. He sat down on the bed facing her and reached out. He cupped one of her breasts in his hand, squeezing slightly. She gasped. With his thumb, he stroked her nipple through the fabric of her onesie. It was immediately hard. It was really sensitive and she whined softly. ‘More . . .’

‘Lie down, sweet baby girl,’ said Jake, and she immediately obeyed. He opened the top buttons on the front of her onesie to reveal her chest. She wasn’t wearing a bra today. Squeezing the nipple of one breast between thumb and forefinger, he brought his mouth to the other and sucked. Rosa threw her head back and groaned. It felt really, really good. ‘Like that?’

‘Yes . . . Daddy, please . . . More . . . !’ He squeezed her nipple harder and nibbled on the other one. She moaned. He let go with his mouth and kissed her deeply, now working both her nipples with his fingers. He slid his knee in between her legs, rubbing it slowly against her diaper.

‘Look at how gorgeous you are,’ he murmured. ‘Such a sweet little girl.’ He squeezed both her nipples a little bit harder, and with the friction from her wet diaper and his hands on her like this, she came. ‘Mm, good girl.’

‘M . . . more . . .’ she managed, and he obliged. She really, really liked this. Every time he pinched and squeezed her nipples, she felt like she was about to come again. It was as though there was a direct line from her nipples to her privates. She squirmed. ‘Co—coming!’

‘You are such a good little girl,’ he repeated. ‘Look how sweet and beautiful you are for me.’ He gave a hard pinch and a pull, and she cried out in ecstacy. ‘Mm, Daddy’s good little girl. Come on, baby. One more.’

Rosa came again, hard, until she was a trembling mess under him and his minstrations. She had lost the power of speech, could barely think, only feel. Her nipples felt sore, but that somehow just made it better and she moaned continuously now. One more orgasm, and she felt too sensitive to go on and cried, ‘Wait! Stop, I can’t . . .’ He stopped at once, sitting up.

‘You okay?’

She nodded. ‘Yes. Fine, just . . . Intense.’

‘Hm, I can imagine.’ Jake’s face looked flushed, and Rosa sat up as well. As she did her bladder shifted and she wet herself again with a soft whimper. ‘Mm, look at you . . . Being a good little girl for me and peeing in your diaper.’

She licked her lips. ‘I want to make you feel good too, Daddy.’

Jake seemed to hesitate. ‘I don’t know if that . . .’

‘I want to.’ She pouted. ‘Please let me, Daddy?’

In the end, he nodded, and she reached for his belt. He was hard, his penis heavy in her hand, and she stroked it. She knew she probably wasn’t very good at it, but how would she learn without practice? Anyway, he seemed to like it.

Rosa leaned forward, looking up at her Daddy’s flushed face, and took the tip of his manhood into her mouth. The effect was immediate, and he uttered a gasp followed by an indecent sounding grunt. She smiled around him, very pleased with herself.

‘Oh, fuck . . . Baby girl, you really don’t have to do that, sweetie . . .’

She took her mouth off him. ‘But you like it.’

Jake laughed breathlessly. ‘Where did my sweet, innocent little girl even learn how to do that?’

‘I’ve never been with anyone before, but I do have the Internet . . .’ She licked the crown of his penis, and he groaned. ‘Feel good, Daddy?’

‘Y . . . yes . . .’ He seemed almost conflicted, torn between the pleasure of her mouth on him and worry that he was somehow taking advantage of her. He wasn’t. He was giving her everything she wanted. If anything, she felt like she was taking advantage of him.

‘I want to do this, you know,’ she said, voice soft. ‘It isn’t fair how only I get to feel good all the time. I want to make you feel good.’

‘Rosie . . . Fuck . . . Seeing you happy makes me—God—makes me feel good, baby.’

‘I know,’ she said. ‘But your body has needs, too.’

After a few minutes, he took her face in his hands and pulled her off him, kissing her lips. ‘I’d rather come all over your diaper again,’ he murmured. ‘That okay with you?’

She nodded, blushing. It was very okay with her. She lay back down, and he unfastened the onesie between her legs and pulled it up. Then he lay on top of her, kissing her and thrusting against her diaper until, finally, he came with a shout. Jake collapsed on top of her, burying his face in the crook of her shoulder and kissing her neck several times until his breathing returned to normal and she could no longer feel his frantic heartbeat against her chest.

‘I guess we’ll have to change this diaper now, huh?’ he said. ‘Cut our experiment short.’

Rosa laughed. ‘Yeah. We can finish it another day.’

They stayed like that for a little while longer, and then he kissed her softly a few times. ‘My sweet little baby girl . . .’

‘I love you, Daddy,’ she said. They didn’t say it very often, but she always felt so happy when they did. One day, she thought, he would say it first.

‘I love you too, kiddo.’ He kissed her forehead. ‘More than you can ever imagine.’