Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Longest you have every held?

Around 11 hours 40 minutes is probably the longest I've gone without peeing. I went to the toilet just before leaving for school at around 8.30am, didn't go to the toilet for the whole day at school then got home at around 4.30pm needing to pee pretty badly but I wasn't really desperate. I decided to challenge myself and tried to hold on until 8.30pm, but I drank coffee and lots of juice to make it even harder and by 8pm I was almost pissing myself. I lasted until around 8.10pm before giving in and finally relieving my bladder! This was a few years ago though. Nowadays I drink so much water and tea that I'd be lucky to last longer than a few hours.

• 2 weeks later...

18 hours from the time I began to feel the need to pee. Felt the need to pee at school at around 7.30am. Held until school is over (usually I don't go at school) That was a cold rainy day and I had drunk a lot of water and soft drinks. So I was really desperate by the time that school ended. But I had to go to a dancing event after school, which was held in another school. I directly went there with unrelieved very full bladder. That event started late and lasted till midnight. So I had to go through extreme desperation until I relieved my bladder at home after midnight. (Will tell the full story in a separate topic)

19 hours ago, HoldingPrinces said:

18 hours from the time I began to feel the need to pee. Felt the need to pee at school at around 7.30am. Held until school is over (usually I don't go at school) That was a cold rainy day and I had drunk a lot of water and soft drinks. So I was really desperate by the time that school ended. But I had to go to a dancing event after school, which was held in another school. I directly went there with unrelieved very full bladder. That event started late and lasted till midnight. So I had to go through extreme desperation until I relieved my bladder at home after midnight. (Will tell the full story in a separate topic)

How can you dance with your bladder that full? That must be painful?

How can you move and keep your panty dry if you need to go so bad? You must have a strong Sphincter!

What kind of dancing are you doing?

On 12/17/2018 at 1:11 PM, huberp76 said:

How can you dance with your bladder that full? That must be painful?

How can you move and keep your panty dry if you need to go so bad? You must have a strong Sphincter!

What kind of dancing are you doing?

I'm doing oriental dancing, which consists of very fine precise movements of legs and hands, which needs a good concentration and control. Doing that with such a full bladder- I think you can imagine what a torture is it..

However thanks to my bladder and sphincter, I could manage to remain dry until the end, though it's extreme torture 

On 12/20/2018 at 6:05 PM, HoldingPrinces said:

I'm doing oriental dancing, which consists of very fine precise movements of legs and hands, which needs a good concentration and control. Doing that with such a full bladder- I think you can imagine what a torture is it..

However thanks to my bladder and sphincter, I could manage to remain dry until the end, though it's extreme torture 

I can imagine what a torture that must be for you and this imagination turns me on and is total arousing for me.

I think to torture your bladder and to get tortured from your bladder is arousing for you too!!?

That you after your dance still have to hold it and that you have to endure it till you are at home, is a extra turn on for me.

Please write the full story.