Sign In

Bladder Caapacity

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

As far as I know I can hold quite a bit, on google it says the average capacity is 400-600ml but I just kinda found omorashi online, tried it with no prior experience, and held somewhere over a liter.

1,1L is 2.4% of my body weight, so I'm quite pleased with myself. Baby bladder and all XD

This site attracts a specialized group rather than the general population, so the extreme capacities reported are not surprising.  And we do have some members reporting in the 600 mL range, which is t

Posted Images

Before I held it more often I had a capacity of around 800-900ml, but over the course of the last months I did a lot more holding and my bladder grew quite a bit. Corona quarantine hornyness I guess?

Long story short, I measured 1200ml after a hold yesterday and I'm pretty happy with the development I was able to make 🙂

Of course the goal now is to grow my bladder further, 1500ml sound really nice to me (for now) 😬

never call someone baby bladder who is just above 1 Liter. Maybe he/she has stronger bladder walls and has to fight more pressure than you. Nonetheless, i'm stunning about those 2 Liter bladders, my gf could do 1,9 Liters in front of me, i was just shocked and amazed and horny the same time! She just beated my 1,6 L record by quite a bit! So i won't doubt any 2 Liter results. Would be great to see those results though, please show em 🙂

• 1 month later...

I tried to roughly measure once, but what wound up happening is I completely filled a 1L gatorade bottle, then stopped myself when it just started overflowing, then pulled up my shorts and lost more control, stopped myself again, grabbed a towel from my hamper and shoved it down the front of my underwear and continued peeing intermittently all the way to the bathroom where I started leaking through the towel and so just sat in the tub and let it saturate all of the towel that was actually in my shorts (I didn't bother pulling it out).  IDK, I am so time constricted in my day-to-day life that it felt like "wasting" a good hold on bottles instead of indecently-dry fabric.  I had planned to pee in the bottle, stop, pull my underwear/ shorts back up, let the inevitable dribbles and spurts and squirms that always come for me if I try to stop mid-piss give me a little bit of fun for my efforts, then go dump the bottle and finish filling.  So, really, it was only the last step of my master plan that didn't quite work out for me...  I feel like if I hadn't been standing leading up to filling the bottle, I probably could have held on for some time longer (I can personally hold much, much more if I'm sitting, even more if I'm laying down) and I think I could probably fill 2 of those bottles.  I know empty gatorade bottles isn't  a terribly accurate way to measure, but I'm also not super OK with peeing into more accurate measuring containers that get used by others to cook in, even if there's no residue.  I would buy something in a thrift shop for a dollar if I ever thought to, but I'm normally busy looking for mislabeled Nintendo games and tools when I go there 😛

TL;DR: At least 1L

4 hours ago, BladderLad said:

2 litres??? Would love to see that 🙂

Looked through my post history for you... https://www.omorashi.org/topic/736-live-action-omorashi/page/2006/?tab=comments#comment-1683020 describes a big hold and the following post shows my bladder.

I guess I only hit 1995ml that time, pretty close. I don't really push the extremes anymore but it's certainly a thrill 🙂

*** My bad, you've already reacted to it. lol. Time flies, that was already a year ago ~

Edited by Zee (see edit history)
4 minutes ago, Zee said:

Looked through my post history for you... https://www.omorashi.org/topic/736-live-action-omorashi/page/2006/?tab=comments#comment-1683020 describes a big hold and the following post shows my bladder.

I guess I only hit 1995ml that time, pretty close. I don't really push the extremes anymore but it's certainly a thrill 🙂

*** My bad, you've already reacted to it. lol. Time flies, that was already a year ago ~

Lol! I remember now, guess I would like to see you taking a piss that big sometime! Such an epic amount 😀

Wow, you're all putting me to shame, although I generally think I've got quite a respectable capacity. But I'm struggling to get past 800ml, and 900 is my all time record. But by then I was having to squirm and hold myself like a little girl, and I'd also started wetting myself a little bit at a time.

I don't normally try to do maximum holds though, as it makes my bladder too reactive for a couple of days afterwards. I get strong urges anyway, so I try not to make it worse by holding too much. It can cause some unexpected awkward situations!

2 hours ago, 2thrill said:

I noticed I can hold it way easier and longer with a boner, anyone else feels the same?

My fetish took a great leap forward when I was about twelve, using masturbation to hold my pee longer.  When sexually aroused, there is a sort of "valve" in the urethra that closes off the entrance to the bladder so that semen is ejaculated outward.  For some men this happens as soon as they get a firm erection, and for others it happens only just before ejaculation.  Additionally, a boner can be a good distraction from your need to pee.  So yes, a boner can help you hold longer!