Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Does pepper spray cause wettings?

• 3 weeks later...

I mean I kinda makes sense, if you already had somewhat of a full bladder and then you got sprayed in the face you probably would trigger some sort of fight or flight response or at least make you forget about holding.

Here is a great video in that regard, but only one of them pees so idk

Edited by Skid2010
Spelling (see edit history)

Pepper spray consists of mostly just capsicin/oleoresin capsicum, propylene glycol, water, and aerosol.  3 out of the 4 ingredients don't sound like they'd really be a "wetting chemical" to me, and the fourth one (capsicin) would also be found in peppers, hot sauce, and other spicy things.  Which is usually measured in scoville units.

This being said I don't really think pepper spray itself in a chemical reaction would cause a wetting.  The action/fear of being sprayed, loss of composure while being sprayed and the panic that sets in afterwards?  Maybe.  But I wouldn't consider it to be a 100% thing.  It'd obviously depend on the persons capacity, desperation level as it is, etc.

Honestly, I'd personally believe people wet themselves by getting tased versus getting sprayed.  An X26P or X2 Taser hitting you with 50,000 volts with neuro-muscular incapacitation (IE: it overrides and controls your nervous system)-- in my honest opinion -- would probably do that better than pepper spray.

I swear, this thread is being made to get Intel for the darknet for those who wanna taze a girl and get her to wet herself! ? ? I'm kidding! 

Pretty interesting stuff here, not gonna lie. Imagine if there was a little device you connect to someone which over rides their nervous system and reactions and with a press of a button, you can make him/her wee or poo. That would be a device I'd buy! 

6 hours ago, TheMaskedVoid said:

I swear, this thread is being made to get Intel for the darknet for those who wanna taze a girl and get her to wet herself! ? ? I'm kidding! 

Heh, sorry.  It honestly wasn't my intention trust me.  I just have decent knowledge on this stuff.  I had some law enforcement training but aside from that, I also like to educate myself on equipment that law enforcement would use on me.

Also if people are out there thinking about tazing someone strictly for wetting purposes.......that's really, really not good.  Spraying someone with pepper spray or tazing someone firstly is almost always a crime if your life is not threatened.  As a matter of fact IIRC you are basically instructed to (as a civilian) flee the scene and call 911 to report what happened.  Causing any more harm to the attacker after spraying or tazing them is a misdemeanor at minimum and is considered assault I believe.

But yeah, sorry.

Edited by PWG (see edit history)
8 hours ago, PWG said:

Heh, sorry.  It honestly wasn't my intention trust me.  I just have decent knowledge on this stuff.  I had some law enforcement training but aside from that, I also like to educate myself on equipment that law enforcement would use on me.

Also if people are out there thinking about tazing someone strictly for wetting purposes.......that's really, really not good.  Spraying someone with pepper spray or tazing someone firstly is almost always a crime if your life is not threatened.  As a matter of fact IIRC you are basically instructed to (as a civilian) flee the scene and call 911 to report what happened.  Causing any more harm to the attacker after spraying or tazing them is a misdemeanor at minimum and is considered assault I believe.

But yeah, sorry.

Bruh, I was only joking! No need to apologize! 

On 12/12/2018 at 7:54 PM, Skid2010 said:

I mean I kinda makes sense, if you already had somewhat of a full bladder and then you got sprayed in the face you probably would trigger some sort of fight or flight response or at least make you forget about holding.

Here is a great video in that regard, but only one of them pees so idk

I was going to reference Jay in this one hahahah

Guest Masyanyalover

I’ve never seen anyone piss themselves from being sprayed with mace. I think it could happen due to the extreme pain can make you lose control of your bladder. 

• 4 weeks later...

In my personal experience, getting sprayed does not make me have to go to the bathroom. However, when I first got sprayed, my instructor told us all to go to the bathroom before the course because people sometimes freak out and lose control of themselves and either pee or poop their pants. Now mind you this is military personnel doing this lol. I have never personally met someone who has had that experience though. 

I see how it could cause wetting in some cases if someone is already bursting to pee or has a very weak bladder, but otherwise I don't think pepper spray would cause wetting. Last year I got to watch a fetish play scene involving pepper foam (which has the same ingredients as spray, just comes as a foam so doesn't aerosol in the air) and actual jalapeño pepper slices being consensually repeatedly used on a person, and there was no wetting involved. I was like 10 feet away, so I would certainly notice wetting.

On 11/25/2018 at 12:58 PM, ssjammerz said:

i've been sprayed for training and that was the last thing on my mind. i'm not saying it can't happen, but i believe it would fall on the unlikely end of the spectrum.

After being OC sprayed I have to agree 100%. Pee was the last thing on my mind or anyone else's minds that got sprayed during that experience.