Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Happy Holidays!! I'm glad you guys are enjoying the story so far! I was traveling for the holidays and managed to get this written out. There is a Yule Ball part that I wish I could have gotten to for around the holidays, but with my tendency for slower updates that was definitely not gonna happen lol ^_^" But anyways, here's the next update, enjoy! 

Ch. 3: Just Pee Yourself

Hermione woke up the next morning quite satisfied. It was early, but she could hear her dormmates getting ready for the day. The bathroom was occupied, she could hear the shower running. It was the first day of a new term, she was usually giddy about the new lessons and classes she’d be taking. And yet, thoughts of the night before drifted through her mind and made her blush. Would it really be so bad to play this game, even if it was with Draco Malfoy? Last night hadn’t been so bad. In fact, it had been nothing short of amazing if she were being honest with herself. She closed her eyes, thinking about how full she’d been the night before. How full, and how good it felt to let everything out. It felt even better knowing there was someone watching, someone who enjoyed what she did as much as herself.

Mmm…Thinking about it, I kind of want to pee…

Hermione let her hand drift down her belly, massaging gently. She winced, it was tender from all the holding she’d been doing. Pushing herself on the train, and then pushing herself again right after holding so much was a lot for her body. She’d need to take it easy today, and pee when she needed to. Like…maybe right now…She sat up, and her bladder made itself known. There couldn’t be much inside, but she felt it all the same, begging to be released. She pulled up her nightgown, exposing her bare lower half. After she’d pleasured herself in her wet panties, she pulled them off and discarded them to be cleaned later. She spread her legs a little and her body responded without any further prompting. 

Psssss...

Hermione watched as her pee sprinkled onto the blankets, spreading against the sheets before absorbing into them. Just as she thought, there wasn’t much to let out. The puddle wasn’t very big, but it still felt good to let it go. She rubbed her stomach again, still feeling tender. She’d have to tell Draco…

Oh no…I wonder if he’ll be angry that I peed without telling…it was just a little bit, and only because my bladder is so sore…

She got up, pulling her blankets over the little puddle she’d made. She got herself up and dressed in her uniform, pulling on a pair of pink panties underneath. Draco wanted to meet in the unused classroom on the fourth floor, by where Charms was always held. He never said not to meet there, so she assumed that’s where she needed to go. She grabbed her things and headed there, hoping Draco would understand her bladder’s needs.

Draco couldn’t believe how well the night before went. It didn’t take much prompting for Hermione to call him Master. And she had peed so prettily for him…He cleared his throat, pushing the memory away. He’d put it in his pensieve already of course, but he still couldn’t stop himself from thinking about it. He glanced at his watch, hoping Hermione would arrive soon. He had told her to meet him in this unused classroom after all, just because she wet for him the night before didn’t change that order. Just as he was starting to get a little irritated, the door opened.

“It’s about time,” he scolded when he saw her bushy hair coming through the door, “its not right to keep your master waiting you know.”

“You never said to meet at a specific time,” Hermione said coolly, a looking both defiant and a little embarrassed to see him again. He was pleased with it.

“Alright, whatever,” he said, “so, are you ready for your orders today?”

“About that…”

“Oh come on, you’re not gonna get cold feet after how much fun you had last night,” Draco said with a knowing smirk, “I know you enjoyed it.”

“I’m not saying I didn’t,” Hermione said, surprising Draco with her frankness, “But…see…when I woke up this morning…”

“What, did you wet the bed?” he smirked, teasing. He’d tease that little nugget of information as much as he could, and he was pleased to see a dark blush spreading over her cheeks.

“It’s because my bladder’s worn out…its sore, tender to the touch. I held too much yesterday…”

“Hmm…” Draco mused, considering the information he’d been given, “Well, I don’t want you to break. You’re my new toy after all.”

“I resent that you know,” Hermione said dryly, and Draco smirked.

“Ask me if I care,” he sneered.

“You don’t,” she sighed.

“I don’t,” he confirmed, putting his hands in his pockets, “but like I said, I don’t want you to break. So, whenever you feel like you have to pee, don’t hold it. Go right then.”

“I don’t have to come and get you?” she asked.

“Oh, I’ll see it anyway,” he smirked, “think about how many places you’ll be when the urge strikes…”

“Wait, you mean…if I have to pee, I just…what if I’m in class?!”

“Then your chair is gonna be wet,” he grinned.

“I’m not going to just wet myself in class!” she snapped.

“Like you’ve never before,” he said, rolling his eyes, “I’ve seen you do it. You know how to get away with it.”

Hermione scowled, Draco grinning triumphantly.

“So, are you going to obey me or are you going to be punished?” he asked.

“I don’t exactly have a choice,” she sighed, “and its not like…I’m against it.”

“Of course not,” Draco smirked, “you’re a dirty girl who likes to piss herself.”

Watching Hermione scowl with her blushing face was something that was becoming more and more endearing to him.

“And you’re the sick freak who likes to watch,” she snapped, crossing her arms.

“Your Master, remember? Watch your tone or I’ll punish you for being rude.”

“You threaten that,” she challenged, “but what would you do? If you told everyone about this, you wouldn’t be able to watch me pee anymore.”

“No,” he grinned, “but I could make you drink until your bladder burst. I could make you piss in front of the entire school. I could put you in nappies…”

“You…are so disgusting,” she said, but Draco couldn’t find any depth to it. Her words rejected the idea, but the tone and the look on her face didn’t. She’d love it, he realized. She’d love being so full she thought she’d die. She’d love to stand in front of the whole school and piss herself silly. Maybe she’d even like the nappies, though he doubted she’d ever considered them before.

This game would be more fun than he originally planned.

“Well,” he smiled, “we better get to breakfast. Oh, and when you pee, make sure not to get your panties wet. If you do, you’ll have to come to me for fresh ones.”

“You run around with girls’ panties?” she asked dryly.

“No,” he grinned, giving his wand a flick. A burst of magic energy flung Hermione’s skirt up, and his spell duplicated her panties. They piled up on the floor next to her.

“Hey!” Hermione protested, pulling her skirt back down angrily, which made Draco laugh. It did nothing to change her mood. She huffed and strode out of the room.

“Don’t forget to come get me if you get your panties all wet,” he smirked after her. She slammed the door in response. He had to laugh again. Mudblood or not, Hermione Granger was an interesting girl.

Hermione walked down the Great Hall, still pink in the cheeks and irritated. Draco Malfoy was a terror, an absolute nightmare! But…still…the idea of just peeing whenever she felt the need…That was a fine idea. And nice and easy on her bladder too. And, to be fair, she’d always thought of doing something like that. She went to breakfast, finding Ron and Harry both upset about their schedules. When she got hers, she realized why. They had many more classes with Slytherin than usual that year.

Fantastic Hermione thought, sighing herself, He’ll be in all these classes plus Care of Magical Creatures, Arithmancy, and Ancient Runes…

She glanced over at the Slytherin table where Draco had received his schedule. He was grinning like the cat who got the cream. She sighed and put it away. Transfiguration was first of the day, she had to switch her thoughts to school. It wasn’t something hard for her, the moment she put her mind to it she was already mentally revisiting her summer essay. The instant she sat down for the lesson, she was greedily absorbing the new information. She won twenty points for Gryffindor with her perfect answers during the lesson’s theory, and by the time they’d been set to the task of transforming mice into mirrors, she’d nearly forgotten about her orders. Nearly.

She was hard at work at when she felt a little tickle between her legs. It made her freeze in place. She only had one glass of orange juice at breakfast…it shouldn’t have gone through her so quickly. She glanced at the clock, realizing it had been nearly two hours since then. Perhaps it hadn’t been so quick at all. But still, Transfiguration wasn’t normally a class she wet herself in. And its not like she could raise her hand and ask to be excused. She was supposed to pee right when she felt the need, so by all means she should have already been going.

But how am I supposed to do that without getting my panties wet in class? I don’t want to have to go to him after only the first lesson…

Her bladder gave her a small nudge, reminding her that it wanted to be emptied. It didn’t hurt, and it wasn’t urgent, but it was enough to make her bounce her knee a little. She glanced around the room, checking her surroundings. The spell was a difficult one and everyone was focused on it. Professor McGonagall was walking up and down the rows of desks, inspecting their work. Luckily this was one class where she didn’t share bench with others, they were all at individual desks. Due to Transfiguration being such tricky magic, those desks were spaced far apart from one another, so their spells wouldn’t accidentally mingle. And Professor McGonagall was on the other side of the room. Hermione felt another twinge from between her legs, this one a little more urgent than the last, and her heart hammered in her chest. She…she was going to do it. She was going to go pee. She could hold it if she really wanted to, she knew that, but she was going to pee anyway. In class. Right in the middle of class.

Its fine as long as no one sees me, Hermione thought, taking a nervous breath. She glanced around the room again, double checking to make sure it was safe. McGonagall was bent over Neville’s desk, helping him. Harry and Ron were both frowning with frustration over their own mice. Draco was staring right at her. His eyes were drilling holes into her entire being and she looked away sharply, her heart hammering even faster.

He knows…he knows exactly what I’m about to do…

She had to admit, she didn’t hate it. The excitement mixed with her nervousness and made her bladder all the more antsy to release. She very nearly let it start to come out, but then she remembered her panties were still snug around her bottom. Slowly, she scooted to the very edge of her seat, glancing around again. The movement went unnoticed. She let out another slow, shaky breath and then lifted herself up just a little, so she could slide her panties down. She moved them to her thighs, just barely hidden under the hem of her skirt. She glanced up again, looking around the room. Her eyes caught Draco’s again, his stare making her blush. She looked away, back down at her mice like she was concentrating. She even picked her wand back up. No one would suspect that the brightest witch of her age was slowly and deliberately letting a thin stream of pee dribble out between her legs.

She had to keep it slow, barely a trickle really, or else it would make too much noise in the quiet classroom. The first few drops warmed her girlhood, then spread slowly to the edge of the chair. As she let her urine out, it puddled under her butt before dripping softly onto the stone floor beneath her chair.

Drip drip drop…

Oh no…the dripping is getting louder…I need to finish going quickly…

Hermione bit her lips, weighing her options. The dripping was louder in the puddle on the stone, the longer she let her slow stream trickle, the more likely it was that she’d be found out. She didn’t have much left inside to go, if she pushed it out all at once, it would only be loud for quick moment. She spread her legs just a little wider and pushed down on her bladder.

Pssssssst…!

The hiss wasn’t too loud, but there was enough left to give a respectable stream directly into her little puddle. It splashed, but as Hermione had calculated, not very loudly and not for very long. All in all, her little wetting had only last a little forty-five seconds, and only because she forced it to go slowly at first. She flicked her wand, cleaning the puddle and chair, then slid her panties back up. She shivered, for a moment daring not even to breathe, but then gathered the courage to look up. McGonagall was still helping Neville, her classmates were still hard at work.  Draco was grinning from ear to ear.

I…I did it. I peed in the middle of class. No one saw a thing.

Hermione felt triumphant in a way, smiling to herself as she went back to the lesson. By the time she was done, she had three little compact mirrors.

The rest of the day came easy to her, both the lessons and her orders. That first pee had given her the confidence to do it for the rest of the day. She sipped on water during their lessons and breaks, not bothering to hold her pee if she felt an urge. The second time it happened was on a break, and it was easy enough to slip behind a tapestry and relieve herself on the floor. The third time was in Herbology, and it was easy enough to slide her panties out of the way and tinkle while Professor Sprout was lecturing. She did the same thing under the Gryffindor table at lunch without batting an eye.

By the time they got to History of Magic, the last class of the day, she didn’t even feel the urge come upon her. Professor Binns was droning on, half the class was asleep, and Hermione had been diligently taking notes when all of the sudden a warm, wet burst of heat soaked into her panties. Her hand froze, and her legs snapped open as her pee spilled from her panties, soaking the back of her skirt before spattering lightly on the floor. There was a little more than before, she’d gotten careless drinking her water, but luckily her skirt sopped up most of the damage. The puddle at her feet was still fairly small.

Hmmm…that felt good…She thought with a soft sigh, giving her wand a lazy flick to clean up. Her panties, as usual, she left wet. She’d need to go get Draco now for a fresh pair. She glanced over at him in class, not surprised to find his eyes on her. He, however, looked a little surprised, maybe he hadn’t expected her to just pee with no warning. It surprised her too, if she were being honest, but she went back to taking notes. At the end of the lesson, she caught his eye again and he made a subtle motion to follow, which she did. Harry and Ron were easy to ditch, all she had to do was say she was going to the library. She let Draco lead up the corridor, keeping a fair distance between the two of them. But she did see that silver head of his duck into a secret passage behind a suit of armor, so she did the same.

He was leaning against the wall, smirking.

“So, having fun today are we?” he asked her.

“Yes, actually,” she said, “I sort of like peeing whenever I want.”

“That last one took you by surprise,” he observed, “you didn’t even realize you had the urge did you?”

“No,” she answered honestly, but she wasn’t very disturbed by it, “I suppose my bladder got used to me letting it have its way, everything just came out on its own.”

Draco chuckled, shaking his head.

“You play this game too well,” he sighed, “I’m never going to get to punish you at this rate.”

“Either way, it works out for me,” Hermione grinned despite herself. Was it weird that peeing so much put her in a good mood?

Draco laughed at her response again and smiled despite himself.

“I suppose you want a fresh pair of panties, then?” he asked, and Hermione nodded. His little smile turned into a smirk

“Let me see your wet ones,” he demanded.

“Huh?” Hermione asked in surprise.

“Let me see how they look wet,” he said, “pull up your skirt. Show me.”

Hermione scowled, blushing again. Now that was embarrassing, to show off her wet panties like that. But still, she had to reason, he saw it last night and she didn’t protest. She gave in with a huff and lifted her skirt. Draco came over, making her take a step back.

“You…you’re just looking, right?” she asked nervously.

“I’m your master,” he grinned “I can do what I like.” He reached down and slid his hand up her thigh, making Hermione gasp despite herself.

“H-hey!”

“Quiet,” he ordered, making her jaw snap shut, “Hmm…your thighs are all wet…” His hand slid up between her legs, his fingers stroking the soaked fabric. It tickled in the most pleasurable way and Hermione squealed. The only hands she allowed down there were her own.

“S-stop it…” she whimpered softly, but Draco only smirked and continued to stroke the wetness.

“Aah…! Draco, stop it..!” Hermione cried out softly, but before she could do anything to stop it, a sudden stream of pee burst out of her soaked crotch and sprayed his fingers. It was barely a few seconds, but it wet his hand and splashed a little on the floor. She looked up at him, shocked and scared, wondering if he’d be angry at her for wetting so suddenly.

“I…I’m sorry,” she fussed, thighs quivering “it just…I must not have let it all out…it was an accident…You…you were touching me and it was shocking…”

Finally, Draco smiled and pulled his hand away, rubbing his wet fingers together.

“Well,” he mused, “are you all done?”

“I…I think so?” Hermione murmured, though to be honest, she wasn’t sure.

“Why don’t you try and see if anything else will come out, hm? No use in giving you fresh panties if you’re just going to wet them again.”

Hermione blushed brightly but obeyed. She pushed her bladder to see what would happen.

“Aah…ahhh…!” she gasped, shocked when a sudden thick stream of pee burst out of her, spraying down her thighs and running down her legs. It hissed out of her loudly and she pushed hard, forcing every last drop out of her bladder. When she was done, there was a puddle the size of a serving plate below her. She looked down in shock, she hadn’t even felt like all that was pent up inside.

Draco, for his part, started laughing again.

“Oh Merlin..! The look on your face! You had to go this much, and you didn’t even know it!” he said, grinning at her, “are you done now?”

“I…uh huh…” Hermione heard herself murmuring, breathless.

That felt really, really good…she thought, a pleasured blush darkening her cheeks. For a moment, she wished for his hand back between her legs…She swallowed, banishing the thought. She absolutely did not want that. No, no, absolutely not. And yet, her body felt so warm and tingly. Her heart was pounding so hard in her chest. She didn’t even notice until he was touching her that Draco was sliding her panties down her legs.

“Ahh…! Stop!” she squealed, shoving her skirt down between her legs, “what are you doing?!”

“You needed fresh panties,” he smirked “Come on, I already saw it. You’re getting your skirt wet again.”

Saw it…he saw it…Hermione thought, her mind buzzing with shock and humiliation. She didn’t even protest that he pulled her panties the rest of the way down. Or that he was kneeling in her puddle to do so.

“Come on, step out,” he said, giving her wet panties a tug at the ankles. Hermione found herself obeying.

Oh…oh Merlin…he’s…he’s seriously changing my panties for me?!

“Stop it, wait…! I can do it myself!” Hermione protested, coming back to her senses. He looked up at her with a look of determination.

“Obviously,” he said coldly, “You’re not an invalid. But you are mine, understand? And if I want to clean you up, I’m going to. Now, move your skirt up.”

“But…”

“Now!” he barked, and Hermione yanked her skirt up as he commanded. Her hands were shaking, and she could swear every inch of her body was flushed red with humiliation.

He’s…kneeling in my pee…right in front…oh god…he’s eye level with…he’s looking right at…! I can’t handle this…!

Hermione whimpered, squeezing her eyes shut at the overwhelming knowledge that he was looking directly at her most secret place. Let him change her panties and be done with it, faster the better. But what she felt next wasn’t a new pair of panties. No, it was a pleasantly warm, plush, damp cloth sliding up her legs.

“Oh…!” she gasped softly, eyes snapping back open to see what he was doing. He was cleaning the pee off her legs with a clean cloth. That…that felt really nice…She swallowed and let her eyes flutter shut as he swept the cloth up the insides of calves and thighs, and then finally between her legs.

“Ahh…” she sighed softly, shivering.

That feels…so good…he’s so gentle…I never expected him to be gentle…

“There you go,” Draco said, almost kindly. She opened her eyes again, just in time to see him flicking his wand to clean her puddle, her socks and shoes, and his own pants from where he knelt in it. He pulled a pair of the replica panties out for her and held them open. Hermione stepped obediently into them without hesitation and Draco slid them up her legs and around her bottom securely. They were dry and warm, like they’d just been washed. She knew he must have placed a spell on them.

“Draco, I—”

“Master,” he corrected with a smirk, “what do you say? I was so nice to you.”

“Um…” Hermione murmured, suddenly feeling shy, “Th-thank you…Master.”

It felt good to say, she realized. She liked this. She liked calling him Master. She liked that he had control of her bladder. She never wanted this to stop.

“Good girl,” Draco practically purred, and Hermione smiled at the praise, “now, you have fresh panties, try and keep them dry for me?”

“Ah…okay,” Hermione said softly, fidgeting a little bit, “are we…finished for the day? School is over…”

“Keep going pee whenever you feel like you need to, and if you wet your panties again, you’ll have to change them yourself. How does your bladder feel? Is it still tender?”

Hermione pressed lightly on her lower belly, massaging a little.

“No,” she said with a smile, “it feels fine.”

“Good,” he said with a smile, “tomorrow you’ll have to hold your pee. Come and meet me, the Owlery tomorrow morning, come at 7:00am.”

“Okay,” she agreed. Draco grabbed his bag and moved to leave first. He glanced at her, giving a triumphant smirk before leaving her alone.

What…what just happened?! I…I was so…I completely submitted there! What is this?! Some kind of Stockholm’s Syndrome?! Hermione panicked at first, angry with herself. She couldn’t believe she was giving in so readily and so easily into Draco Malfoy, someone whom she hated so much. But…but he’d been so gentle as he cleaned her up. And he didn’t make her hold her pee on a day where it would have hurt her. In fact, he gave her the best possible thing and helped her with her confidence even. She rubbed her face.

I…I love this…I love this so much…not HIM, I don’t love him…but I love letting him have control over my bladder like this…

She sighed and collected herself, her bag, and headed out of the secret passage. She needed to cool her head. She needed to do her homework. Everything was done with, the first day of school, and their first day of the game. Hermione didn’t even hate to admit that it was the best day back she’d ever had.