Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Any alternatives to Tumblr?

This may be the wrong place for this post, but since I’m mostly looking for diaper content I figured you guys would know best. Ever since Tumblr changed their adult content policies, I’ve had a hard time finding good diaper content. Do any of you have any suggested alternatives to Tumblr for this? I’ve tried reddit, but their community isn’t as active or as good.

On 11/18/2018 at 8:15 AM, pantyboy2012 said:

This may be the wrong place for this post, but since I’m mostly looking for diaper content I figured you guys would know best. Ever since Tumblr changed their adult content policies, I’ve had a hard time finding good diaper content. Do any of you have any suggested alternatives to Tumblr for this? I’ve tried reddit, but their community isn’t as active or as good.

I've not seemed to have this problem. have you seen my Tumblr?

6 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

I've not seemed to have this problem. have you seen my Tumblr?

It’s not that adult content isn’t allowed, it’s that they’ve completely taken out of any kind of search result. Even if you’re searching from Google or Bing they still hide search results for adult content. If you’re finding it through reblogs it’s fine, but my feeds gotten bogged down with not great content and I want to liven it up, but now it’s hard to find good adult accounts. Thus why I want a tumblr replacement.

17 hours ago, pantyboy2012 said:

It’s not that adult content isn’t allowed, it’s that they’ve completely taken out of any kind of search result. Even if you’re searching from Google or Bing they still hide search results for adult content. If you’re finding it through reblogs it’s fine, but my feeds gotten bogged down with not great content and I want to liven it up, but now it’s hard to find good adult accounts. Thus why I want a tumblr replacement.

Ah that... I just search within Tumblr...

• 2 weeks later...
22 hours ago, rachelkirwan said:

Will it be paywalled?

Who knows? Right now it currently is. You can get into the early version if you pay for it. I haven't looked into it past that, because I know a lot of people want an immediate place that isn't blocked behind a paywall.

However, just today I heard of something new and interesting.... Cumblr
I don't know much about it, but they're aiming for a Dec. 17th launch (the day the rules take action), and want to bring people what they want. 

Edited by AverageHero (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

While this is not a long term solution, I have tried the wayback machine from archive.org a few days ago. It looks like much content of tumblr is to be seen on that site, either, though of course the backups might be not as new as the recent tumblr accounts were back when the changes were made. As a example: https://web.archive.org/web/20181129094948/http://itsleaking.tumblr.com/. You might want to test that yourself because I do not have that much of a link collection. Also that might circumvent the whole login process for censored stuff. However, I did not have much luck with the videos... ?

On 12/8/2018 at 12:50 AM, AverageHero said:

However, just today I heard of something new and interesting.... Cumblr
I don't know much about it, but they're aiming for a Dec. 17th launch (the day the rules take action), and want to bring people what they want. 

Am I the only one who thinks Cumblr is a terrible name? Like, I get what they're going for but it just sounds terrible as a name.

Edited by razia (see edit history)