Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Wet Underwear Secret

I spurt in my panties very often and I'm used to a feeling of wearing a bit damp panties between my legs. But feelings I get are much the same as yours. I feel naughty if I don't get a wet spot on my pants and a bit embarrassed if I do get wet spot and have to walk around like that. When bathroom is not available nearby I definitely get nervous and start panicking when I get more and more desperate and more spurts escape in my panties.

While I’ve mostly been fine on every other front, I’ve been leaking when I sneeze or cough or laugh or anything. It generally doesn’t make my pants look wet, but my panties definitely get wet. I mostly feel humiliated, but also a little turned on. 

If I have a lot of sneezing or something going on rapidfire, I will go to the bathroom, cause sometimes it majorly wakes up my bladder. 

Besides that though, the little leaks don’t seem to be indicative of how full my bladder is, so it’s chill. Mostly embarrassing and naughty. I should probably get it checked out, but I like it for now.