Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

Guest Masyanyalover
32 minutes ago, Bombality said:

I took a rest from doing requests for around 3 weeks to dedicate full time to researching the basics of game making.

I've resumed doing requests since yesterday though.

O.

That's good youve returned though since you have a ton overdue

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

21 hours ago, Bombality said:

And a bladder bulge of 6 - 8 liters (a detail was decided in private messages 😊)

This one didn't take long for any reason in particular, I was just getting tired of drawing, can't remember how long sketch and lineart took but shading and background only took 3 days

Tried to shade the hair different this time so this... is the result of me doing what I could while being very annoyed after multiple ideas looked way worse

Cheeerleader_Bulge_v2.thumb.png.1025d511e953f96a82b658426ab57846.png

(If the background looks empty without people I may add some eventually but I couldn't get them o look right as I didn't think about adding them since the sketching phase as I should have)

I love it! I can't express enough how much I love it!

I loved what you did with the hair btw, quite honestly I like it more than your previous method.

• 2 weeks later...

I almost forgot that I had not posted this anywhere in Omo.org

I did a art trade with Ninji and this is my half

It's Yamuko Ran from Touhou in dire need of a bathroom as she is leashed and unable to go anywhere (she is a fox girl, so a part canine, it kind of makes sense)

YamukoRan_PeeDesp_v2.thumb.png.9817a21f46227b93e3dea67894bdd3a6.png

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
Guest Masyanyalover
3 hours ago, Bombality said:

It's Yamuko Ran from Touhou in dire need of a bathroom as she is leashed and unable to go anywhere (she is a fox girl, so a part canine, it kind of makes sense)

Awwwwwww~

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/2/2019 at 1:50 AM, Dededesciple said:

Could you perchance draw dis here lady in a bout of severe dededesperation?

peach.png

Sorry this one took this long I... ok I don't have excuses this time I just literally spent 4 days doing nothing but playing Minecraft and sleeping.

Peach_peedesp_v2.thumb.png.23a5ed9b0273698d0673f7013b4f0f9b.png

For those who haven't played Super Smash Bros Ultimate I hope you get the references

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
On 6/13/2019 at 11:23 AM, Bombality said:

The bulge is soooo cute!!! So nice and round and swollen!

Guest Masyanyalover

If you have a ref sketch if the Masyanya pee desp pic (I doubt it since there’s like 3 other requests behind it) can you pm it to me?

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2019 at 11:31 AM, Pain said:

I know I have already requested a picture but just want to request a comic in  case you come about to making it. I wanted to request a particular scene from my story The Rains of War. In the tenth chapter, the Queen rushes to the chambers in a tower where she relieves herself through a window but a man interrupts her in this private moment. If you could make a comic of this, I'd be forever grateful.

Here is the link to the story 

I hope you draw this one, it has been my dream forever.

So this request has taken around a month due to multiple things

1. Another rare event in the Minecraft server I play

2. Someone I had not talked to in quite some time that I enjoyed working with contacted me needing help with things I am good at

3. I decided to start using a tablet and pen for this request to practice with them

4. I overestimate my abilities and thought a 12 page comic would be done quick

It's still not done but I'm in the finishing phase... sorta... I talked to Pain and he said it was fine if I only did up to the point of the lineart, I still added a bit of color but I'll try to truly finish at some point.

Anyway, being 12 pages I doubt I would be able to post all of this in a single post so I'll start uploading this as I "finish" it, I can probably do 2 pages per day so here is what I got today

RaindOfWar_C10_01.thumb.png.36911a06af9abaeece3e30f98032ad67.png

RaindOfWar_C10_02.thumb.png.41c146212900f99c00cbb039ae220f22.png