Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

Thanks

I know I have already requested a picture but just want to request a comic in  case you come about to making it. I wanted to request a particular scene from my story The Rains of War. In the tenth chapter, the Queen rushes to the chambers in a tower where she relieves herself through a window but a man interrupts her in this private moment. If you could make a comic of this, I'd be forever grateful.

Here is the link to the story 

I hope you draw this one, it has been my dream forever.

1 minute ago, Pain said:

I know I have already requested a picture but just want to request a comic in  case you come about to making it. I wanted to request a particular scene from my story The Rains of War. In the tenth chapter, the Queen rushes to the chambers in a tower where she relieves herself through a window but a man interrupts her in this private moment. If you could make a comic of this, I'd be forever grateful.

Here is the link to the story 

I hope you draw this one, it has been my dream forever.

Ok,  don't worry I've taken more than one request from a person before

14 hours ago, Bombality said:

cowgirl_bulge_request.thumb.png.f6530cb60464bbedfee8361a28124f7f.png

Along with other details that were put in, as the request was progressing, due to this request having such a complex story I decided to make it into multiple images instead of just one and just to challenge myself further I choose not to use words (may or may not do that again) finally since discord has an image archive limit I divided the comic in 3 to make it easier to share my progress with Mizu in discord, because he did help me along the way

That is the most detailed and specific request I have ever seen, it brings a tear to my eye.

10 hours ago, Phentaiee said:

That is the most detailed and specific request I have ever seen, it brings a tear to my eye.

Hahahah! It literally is a very detailed request, but kudos to Bomb who made it into a reality and that too keeping in mind the details given by the requester. Hats off to you Bombality! Great work! 

1 hour ago, Pain said:

Hahahah! It literally is a very detailed request, but kudos to Bomb who made it into a reality and that too keeping in mind the details given by the requester. Hats off to you Bombality! Great work! 

Actually what I don't show in that image is all the conversation between, the original request was only the first wall of text but after I told him I was going to make it into a comic we organized ourselves to detail it more

Basically what I show is just a summary.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)

I was gonna wait on placing a request until the queue cleared up a bit more but... maybe it's better to just throw it in now and get it over with.

What I really want is one on Sombra from Overwatch (I'm trash, don't hate me) in a chair with a decent sized bulge and computers running behind her. She also got both hands shoved into her crotch and a flustered look on her face, clearly trying to hold it in, although by now the point's moot as there's pee trickling down her legs (and the chair) pooling up on the floor.

16 minutes ago, FilthyPhoenix said:

I was gonna wait on placing a request until the queue cleared up a bit more but... maybe it's better to just throw it in now and get it over with.

What I really want is one on Sombra from Overwatch (I'm trash, don't hate me) in a chair with a decent sized bulge and computers running behind her. She also got both hands shoved into her crotch and a flustered look on her face, clearly trying to hold it in, although by now the point's moot as there's pee trickling down her legs (and the chair) pooling up on the floor.

Ok added to the list, and yeah good idea to place it now, I myself don't know if it will ever be fully cleared up

45 minutes ago, Anti-Diogenes said:

That comic is fantastic! In my opinion you've really outdone yourself. I notice that you used a plaid overlay to save effort in most of the images, but did it manually in the last one. Also the detailed backgrounds and speech bubbles, and the jiggle lines being white/black depending on background. The thought you put into it really shows. Well done.

It's always nice to see someone that apreciates tiny details like those, thanks.

• 3 weeks later...

On 12/18/2018 at 6:21 PM, IllusiveOne said:

Although the character was recently done, I would also like one of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe. She has a swollen, bulging bladder (as big as the previous pic, if not a tiny bit bigger ?) and is being tickled on her sides and belly by Peridot (also from Steven Universe). The method of tickling I leave to your discretion (hands, object, etc.). She isn't leaking yet or going yet, but she is just on the verge of doing so and exploding all together but is using her hydrokenesis powers to keep it all in amidst her frantic struggling. As for an X-ray shot, I leave that too to your discretion (if I'm not being specific enough just let me know. First time doing an art request and don't want to be a burden lol)

medium cartoon, thin lines, shaded, color and computer

So as I mentioned I was feeling sick when I started doing this request and it appears that I have difficulties finishing projects that start in such conditions as they remind me how I felt while working on them.

So since I was struggling too much finishing this one request I decided to just leave it uncomplete for now, this is another one I will finish later but here is what I had before making said decision.

Lapis_bulge_v3_phtshp.thumb.png.fa1873931fcb8456269d5047bc2ace37.png

Current request list 

1. Tsuchigumo550: Etrurian odyssey blonde princess, bladder bulge

2. Wolfram: Cheerleader, bladder bulge

3. Dededesciple: Peach, pee desperation

4. Pain: Queen Charlotte, bladder bulge

5. Pain: Queen Charlotte, comic

6. Filthyphoenix: Sombra, bulge

Unfinished request list

1. Mizu S.: comic, last page

2. Illusive1: image, shading and background

Guest Masyanyalover
23 minutes ago, Bombality said:

As easy as drawing that character is I think I'll draw the line at making a comic with her, sorry.

Oh, that's ok, how about a pee desperation pic?

Guest Masyanyalover
7 minutes ago, Bombality said:

Yeah I can do that

Mmmmmhhh~! Thanks! Can there be some dialogue? I don’t care what she says to be honest, so it’s your pick.

• 4 weeks later...
On 12/19/2018 at 9:11 PM, Tsuchigumo550 said:

Gotta say, I'm loving the art so far! Bulges are already rare enough, let alone truly massive ones! I can't resist making a request after seeing such fantastic results.

I'd like to request the blonde Princess from Etrian Odyssey III (official ref swimsuit ref) enduring a massively overfull bladder (6-10 liters-ish, roughly based on the other images? More is always fine!). Numerous stacks of empty bottles pile at her feet and in the background, but despite everything she's already had, there's plenty more to drink (barrels, punch-bowls, even just bottles she hasn't gotten to yet). Perhaps even a visibly padlocked restroom door, if you're willing to devote that much effort to the background! I'm definitely a huge fan of the x-ray bladder shots too, and would love a percent gauge showing 120-200%, and maybe even a drink counter showing that she's already consumed nearly triple digits of bottles, but isn't even halfway done drinking yet.

As for the refs, any clothing is fine, especially since her official outfit is rather complex. I'd honestly prefer something skimpier for this, but despite the specifications, I'm really not all that picky! Anything with this princess bursting to go would be fantastic!

Oh, and the style! I'd prefer a digital/computer image, but I'm not picky about the rest!

So it's been a while since my last fully complete picture post, the last 2 times I took I took this long I was unable to work on them as much as usual and more recently because I was sick, neither of those was the case this time, I have been using tree new programs to make the artwork and I'm still getting used to them, I am working on things I want to do rather than have to do and Etrian Odyssey (not Etrurian Odyssey sorry for saying it wrong so many times) is a videogame serie I wasn't familiar with so I had to do more research than usual.

That being said here you have a big bulging bladder with the most detailed background I've made so far and shadows that don't make sense if you look at the lights.

Etrian3Sovereign_bulge_v1.thumb.png.79c5da23f673f13558a3e59789b56463.png

4 minutes ago, Tsuchigumo550 said:

Fantastic~! So many little details from the games themselves, on top of a wonderfully extreme bulge! The stars and lines around her bladder really sell how overfull she is, as well as that massive x-ray panel! Well worth the wait, a wonderful image overall!

Thanks muchly for the request!

I'm glad you like it