Sign In

Bomb's almost SFW art request tread

• Replies 299
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You may argue that this was either a waste of  time or a showcase of favoritism but I like to see this as a opening for future request to be more detailed or to specifically ask for comics instead of

I learn something every request I do, for this... I learned how the russian alphabet works. In all seriousness though, you may notice that the lines in this and the last request are different than usu

Posted Images

3 hours ago, Bombality said:

Also of interest a weird coincidence happened while I was doing this, I didn't have any references of bulging bladder on girls with abs but I found one by accident when planning the drawing.

Interesting coincidence. I'm not sure if you want to post this type of thing in this thread, but I'd love to see that reference photo if you're willing to share. The only thing I love more than drawings of bladder bulges are photos of them.

15 minutes ago, Bees said:

How about a girl outside in the snow, doing a really extreme hold, but the freezing cold air makes it worse? She's bulging and shaking from a mixture of the frigid air and the extreme desperation. She's still holding on, but only just barely, and only because she keeps telling herself that if she releases it, it will freeze.

And maybe she's not in a whole lot of clothes? Like, a shirt and panties, perhaps? Or a bit more, but not full winter gear? I don't know. ?

If you don't think you'd like that one/don't think you'd be able to make it work, I totally understand, but it combines 2 of my favourite fetishes, and is mostly omo-based anyway, so I hope it gets the greenlight. ?

I'm going to reveal something: the reason I started this and the other thread was because I felt like I had hit a brick wall in my drawing practices, I couldn't keep drawing the same characters I already had because it felt stale and I felt that if I drew them in new situations it would be for a bigger story, one that I am not done writing.

Long story short I dont think I'm giving the red light to anything because I want to get as many diffferent situations as posible. I hope the worst I'd do is just ask for more time to get it done.

Edited by Bombality (see edit history)
1 minute ago, Bombality said:

I'm going to reveal something: the reason I started this and the other thread was because I felt like I had hit a brick wall in my drawing practices, I couldn't keep drawing the same characters I already had because it felt stale and I felt that if I drew them in new situations it would be for a story, one that O wan't dobe writing.

Long story short I dont think I'm giving the red light to anything because I want to get as many diffferent situations as posible. I hope the worst I'd do is just ask for more time to get it done.

Well, I'm not picky about time. ^_^ Take as long as you need to, and thanks in advance. :3

11 minutes ago, Ienjoy said:

Interesting coincidence. I'm not sure if you want to post this type of thing in this thread, but I'd love to see that reference photo if you're willing to share. The only thing I love more than drawings of bladder bulges are photos of them.

I'll just post the link to the page: https://www.instagram.com/p/XDAJNkwrrk/?hl=es-la

I'd die for some desperation art of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe. She had hydrokinesis so could have an incredibly swollen bladder, but could be using her powers to keep the piss sucked up inside her! Visual bladder meters and x-ray shots of the piss would be incredible~!

And just like last time, medium cartoon, thin lines, shaded, color and computer!

(I know I already got one so no worries if I'm not allowed two, this is really wonderful what you do here, especially the request fulfilling is so generous!)

1 minute ago, Lapiiss said:

I'd die for some desperation art of Lapis Lazuli from Steven Universe. She had hydrokinesis so could have an incredibly swollen bladder, but could be using her powers to keep the piss sucked up inside her! Visual bladder meters and x-ray shots of the piss would be incredible~!

And just like last time, medium cartoon, thin lines, shaded, color and computer!

(I know I already got one so no worries if I'm not allowed two, this is really wonderful what you do here, especially the request fulfilling is so generous!)

Sounds good, Lapis seems like an easy character to draw with a simple color pallet. 

716023547_allowit.png.da3369e5243d33584e423a1b01b10612.png

Expect it to be moved to the end of the waiting line if anyone makes a new request before I get to it though.

On 11/22/2018 at 11:36 PM, Bees said:

How about a girl outside in the snow, doing a really extreme hold, but the freezing cold air makes it worse? She's bulging and shaking from a mixture of the frigid air and the extreme desperation. She's still holding on, but only just barely, and only because she keeps telling herself that if she releases it, it will freeze.

And maybe she's not in a whole lot of clothes? Like, a shirt and panties, perhaps? Or a bit more, but not full winter gear? I don't know. ?

I did a little experiment with this one, the background is made with color pencils and chalk and the rest in computer.

Another thing: I don't tend to put flush into the bladder area itself, I am yet to find proof that by merely holding it you could stretch your skin so much it begins to get red. I  however did it here because, an area of the body with so much liquid must be colder than the rest in this situation, for the same reason I also put flush in the area that is in contact with the snow.

RandChar02_bulge_v3.thumb.png.892fba4cafad9aafd77ac2232417f738.png

Alternate version without snow and leaf shadow layers

RandChar02_bulge_v3.thumb.png.b52f6588368bbc39d394ef9ffbe4be71.png

I had no idea that you drew stuff!

I also had no idea that you drew stuff really well.

I don’t even have a request yet, I just want to say that I’m amazed! You’re really good!

When I do eventually request something (because I definitely will) how specific should I be? Because I don’t really care if you use thick or thin lines, so I was going to say to just use whichever you’d prefer, but I know when I get requests, I always love the more specific ones. I guess it depends on the person, so I want to know what you want. Can I say you can just use whichever you want or would you prefer if we specified everything?

13 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

I had no idea that you drew stuff!

I also had no idea that you drew stuff really well.

I don’t even have a request yet, I just want to say that I’m amazed! You’re really good!

When I do eventually request something (because I definitely will) how specific should I be? Because I don’t really care if you use thick or thin lines, so I was going to say to just use whichever you’d prefer, but I know when I get requests, I always love the more specific ones. I guess it depends on the person, so I want to know what you want. Can I say you can just use whichever you want or would you prefer if we specified everything?

The third post of this thread says what you can specify in your request if you want to be as detailed as possible, but there it also says that you don't need to, that I can fill the blanks myself. 

I really don't mind if the person is extremely specific or not, if they are very specific I know exactly what i have to do and if they don't I have the freedom to make the request in a way that I can improve something I feel needs improvement.

Also Wow, I started this thread inspired by your art request thread, things have come full circle.

Just now, Bombality said:

Also Wow, I started this thread inspired by your art request thread, things have come full circle.

? It really do be like that sometimes...

I was about to ask why you never mentioned anything about you drawing, but then I realized we don’t talk to each other at all, and you did mention drawing, and I am just super oblivious.

46 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

? It really do be like that sometimes...

I was about to ask why you never mentioned anything about you drawing, but then I realized we don’t talk to each other at all, and you did mention drawing, and I am just super oblivious.

I was actually planning to tell you at some point something like, "Hey I was inspired by your art request thread and made my own it's going very smoothly if you want to make your own request" but I wanted to finish the requests I had before asking for more.

I only have one more right now though so it would have been soon had you not found it yourself.

On 11/26/2018 at 3:03 PM, Lapiiss said:

I am really surprised there is not very much Lapis omo content. I only found 1 thing using Google that's not mixed in with hardcore stuff (hint: it's cross-posted to this site).

Alright, I have my request. You have some leeway here, as I’m not very decisive.

either cartoon medium or just cartoon

Any line thiccness

computer art is preferred, and I would like color and shading please

I would like to see either Emily or Olivia (from my interactive) as the character. Whichever you’d prefer

my idea is that that girl’s bladder (which is being blocked by her plug, giving her no release whatsoever, not even a drop) has to contain the contents of both girl’s bladders, which were both really full.

Whatever massive bladder you would’ve given her, make it twice as full.

I would also like to see some sort of bladder meter or x-ray or something

if you want a reason for this to have happened, in case it helps at all, I’d say that they were both bursting to pee, but one of them has to really focus on something. If they were bursting they wouldn't be able to focus, so they transported the contents of their bladder into the other girl’s. I’m imagining they would have to keep all of this in them for hours before the other girl is finished. (mostly because she spends most of the time glancing back at the other girl’s desperation)

I might even make that happen in the actual story one day and redraw your image (and then obviously link to your image so everyone else can see it too)

Edited by Phentaiee (see edit history)
19 minutes ago, Phentaiee said:

Alright, I have my request. You have some leeway here, as I’m not very decisive.

either cartoon medium or just cartoon

Any line thiccness

computer art is preferred, and I would like color and shading please

I would like to see either Emily or Olivia (from my interactive) as the character. Whichever you’d prefer

my idea is that that girl’s bladder (which is being blocked by her plug, giving her no release whatsoever, not even a drop) has to contain the contents of both girl’s bladders, which were both really full.

Whatever massive bladder you would’ve given her, make it twice as full.

I would also like to see some sort of bladder meter or x-ray or something

if you want a reason for this to have happened, in case it helps at all, I’d say that they were both bursting to pee, but one of them has to really focus on something. If they were bursting they wouldn't be able to focus, so they transported the contents of their bladder into the other girl’s. I’m imagining they would have to keep all of this in them for hours before the other girl is finished. (mostly because she spends most of the time glancing back at the other girl’s desperation)

I might even make that happen in the actual story one day and redraw your image (and then obviously link to your image so everyone else can see it too)

Ok, slightly complex but I can handle it.

1 hour ago, Bombality said:

Yes, go page 1 of the thread, the first and third posts explain how request work in here...

Or not... that's fine too, I'm not strict.

Can you draw omorashi art of Beppi, Baroness, and Djimmi (all are from Cuphead)? You can do them all together in one picture or individually.

Beppi: http://cuphead.wikia.com/wiki/Beppi_The_Clown

Baroness: http://cuphead.wikia.com/wiki/Baroness_Von_Bon_Bon

Djimmi: http://cuphead.wikia.com/wiki/Djimmi_The_Great

20 minutes ago, NaughtyNoid said:

Can you draw omorashi art of Beppi, Baroness, and Djimmi (all are from Cuphead)? You can do them all together in one picture or individually.

When you say omorashi you mean them just wetting themselves right? Because every other request so far has just been desperation without much wetting and I just want to make sure.