Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

My Omorashi Robot

One day you were scrolling through pee fetish sites as usual, except you were feeling a little sick of it today. you'd think that after all these years those sites would change, but up until now almost every thread is the exact same. -they made backflipping robots in Japan, why can't we have something interesting like that?- you thought.

but then you had an idea! if Japan has robots that can do backflips, SURELY there must be a robot out there that's programmed around Omorashi right? you do a quick search online and find that an anonymous person is shipping Omorashi robots! however, it turns out that they're shipping in one of two genders...

which version would you chose?

1. Male

2. Female

3. ???

(Note that your gender in this interactive will be the gender for the robot you DON'T pick!)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
On 12/3/2018 at 7:35 AM, lethalty60 said:

How much longer until we get the next part of this story?

Sorry, i forgot about this interactive.

You decided to order the female version, but as you looked at the price and postage, you noticed how expensive it actually was. To be fair, it's a humanoid, prototype robot, but that doesn't really make you feel better about it's outrageous yet reasonable price. You hesitated for a moment before purchasing it. "I guess i can say goodbye to my college funds" you puffed.

A few weeks later, you hear the doorbell as you open the front door. A large parcel about the same size as you was standing on your porch. You looked around to see who delivered it but nobody was there. You took a shrug as you tried to drag it inside, struggling to move it into your living room. After that, you move around and stare at the package, willed with excitement.

1. Open it!