Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

On 11/12/2018 at 7:48 PM, rachelkirwan said:

I love the chair I chose because it’s big and comfy, but it also faces the window, so if I am wearing a skirt and sit with my legs in a less than discreet lady-like fashion, I get the naughty feeling that people walking past on the street might be able to spot my panties. I get that semi-exhibitionistic thrill of being a girl on display in the window. With an extra naughty jolt as people at the right angle may be able to spot my panties.  Today, I thought a passerby would have to look quite closely, given that I was wearing rights, but if they looked hard enough, they would certainly be able to make out my white cotton panties through my tights, given how I was sitting.

A really well written experience, thanks! This bit stood out though. I can't deny that I enjoy an accidental glimpse here and there. It never occurred to me that some might actually want to be glimpsed like that though ?

49 minutes ago, homeanddry said:

A really well written experience, thanks! This bit stood out though. I can't deny that I enjoy an accidental glimpse here and there. It never occurred to me that some might actually want to be glimpsed like that though ?

I'm glad you liked it, and definitely some of us girls can be rather naughty ?

• 2 weeks later...