Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Tiny Stories and Poems (of Desperation!)

Hey there!

This is a thread for tiny desperation ideas! Things you can read in a few seconds but that put very sexy ideas in your head!

I don't know how many of you knew holdingit.minuteboard? There are a fair few users on here that are also on there, and made content for it before it sadly went down. It's still available in parts through the waybackmachine, so it's not all bad, but still... it had a thread that I adored called "lines of desperation", started by the user Rexone312. It's just full of tiny little stories, though it did go off-topic and delve into longer ones at points, but most of it is really easy to digest chunks of very, very sexy desperation. It's often extreme stuff too, with unrealistic hold times and large bladders, which is what I love!

https://web.archive.org/web/20171205040050/http://holdingit.minuteboard.com:80/m/b/a/showtopic.html?topicid=70357&start=0

You might also be aware of some other omorashi poetry already on the site, such as this topic by Sunflower:

Or this more recent one by SecretPerson, which is what inspired me to make this topic after talking with him:

Okay! So now that all that backstory is out of the way, I'm going to be posting some of my own tiny stories here, as well as some of the ones from users on holdingit.minuteboard, where I can I'll get permission to do so, but I would like to have a current archive of this stuff as the site was taken down! I don't want to take credit for any of these works, only put them up somewhere so more people can enjoy them again! ?

One last thing: This Topic is for DESPERATION! If you want to make one about wetting stories or fear accidents, please do so! I'm really only interested in the holding, and wanted to make a topic for those, like me, who miss holdingit.minuteboard and this thread in particular.

So, without anymore exposition, feel free to give writing some of these a go!

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Alyssa was a girl who sought to see the uniqueness and purpose in everything. Even on the human body, fingers are a lot more important than say, your belly button. But Alyssa wanted to make sure she u

It's about time I actually posted something here I guess! Here are a few scribbles I wrote while on the train the other day~ --   The Idol -  Piss frothed painfully in her distende

"May I go to the bathroom?" Brissa Reichenbacher asked as she stood up from the desk, assuming the affirmative. "Absolutely not," the teacher replied. "I thought I made myself clear. No one may l

Posted Images

Oh! I'll actually start this off with some examples by Rexone312, who doesn't use this site and I hope will be fine with this!

---

Not Even at Home 1 - 

Her eyes brimmed with tears and bladder screamed with pain - when her little cousin sister fell asleep over her rock hard overfilled bladder already squished under the undersized jeans. She covered her mouth before a cry escaped and her mother would have heard. Had it not been for her mother she would have let the litres of pee out hours ago.

But her mother warned her not to relieve herself till the guests left because that's what a lady does. 

Only if her mother realized - she had forgotten to let her daughter use the bathroom since the last few days.
Only if her mother realized - the guests were planning to extend their stay. . 
Only if. . . 

Not Even at Home 2 - 

After she failed in her graduation exam, her mother requested the college authorities to enroll her in special recovery classes. She was never allowed to leave the classroom, even during the lunch time. Naturally she came home frantic for the toilet. But her mother kept the bathroom doors locked.

The instructions were clear: Only studies - no breaks - not even bathroom breaks.
She now sits in the drawing room, bouncing and squirming , longing for a relief. She shuddered looking at the bathroom door which was accessible only to her sisters and her mother. It was just day 2 and she had no idea how she would cope with her mother's strict 'NO-BATHROOM'policy throughout the year. . .

Not in front of his Friends - 

Tears formed in her eyes, as she forced her tired muscles to hold the liters of pee. She was newly married. 
She was out with him and other couples who happened to be her husband's friend.

Before they were leaving her husband strictly warned her not to make any fuss about bathroom breaks. There would not be any.

So here she was, holding 17 hours worth of pee with nearly 3 litres of intake, getting ready for the ride back home, longingly looking at the door of the toilets as every one returns from there relaxed. Lies in front of her a 5 hour non stop journey with lots of beer to be downed.

Untitled 1 - 

She heroically held her pee all day at office just like her boyfriend. They both loved holding it and it was the part of their daily routine.
Today she however wanted to pee. But when she finally reached the bathroom at her place she came out running. There was a huge spider over the lid.

She had tears in her eyes and nearly squat over the floor. He lifted her despite his own bladder screaming for relief and took her upstairs.

He then whispered to her, " I had kept the spider on the lid. its just a dummy."
She was shocked and tried to come out of his grip.

"No hon! You lost your only chance to pee. Now we both hold the entire weekend. "

And it was just Friday night. . .

----

All of these, again, were written by Rexone312. Check out his blog for more of his longer stories: http://life-without-toilets.blogspot.com/

She couldn't release, no matter what. Her mom had taught her to never use a public bathroom. Though she could barely take it anymore, she needed release, and she needed it now! She couldn't wait until she got home, but she had to. If she peed in the mall it wouldn't look good.

A few hours later, in her car, she was bursting. Why couldn't this train go faster?

Alone a stormy winter's night
in her bed, a young girl's fright
Keeps her staying in her bed
The rain and thunder gives her dread

She pulls the covers up real high
As lightning strikes the ground outside
But she must leave eventually
Her bladder had filled exponentially

She tossed and turned, she squeezed and jerked
But nothing she did would ever work
She needed to pee, she needed to NOW
But to leave her bed she'd not allow

Though the urine that built up inside her was great
Her fear of the storm would never break
But the pattering rain against the house
Was making her almost wet her blouse

After hours and hours of tossing and turning
While her body, for the toilet, was yearning
She finally sat up and said "I've got to wee!"
Then she ran to the bathroom, exploding with pee

When she got to the door, she was horrified
The bathroom was locked- She hoped she'd stay dry!
She was dancing and squeezing and hopping around
"Hurry up! Hurry up! It's going to come out!"

When her sister had finally opened the door
She raced in and sat down to empty her poor
Bladder, which begged her to open the gates
And when she did, the relief was great

Atop her porcelain throne which she sat
She exploded the urine that she had amassed
For almost two minutes she sat there with glee
After waiting so long, she had finally peed

Thanks for those stories Lapiiss. I especially loved 'The Idol'. The below short story was inspired by some recent bad weather in my area. The perfectionist in me kept wanting to add onto it to make it better, but in the end I think less is better then adding even more to this.

---

(Stuck in a Blizzard)

"Don't worry Jessica, we'll outrun the blizzard tomorrow morning. There's no need for us to leave now and drive all night" her husband had assured her the night before they returned home from their vacation. He had said it so confidently that she had believed him, and stopped insisting they head home that evening.

But 24 hours later Jessica, with a heavy load of boiling piss sloshing around urgently in her bladder begging to be released, knew she and her husband should have driven home last night. Jessica badly wanted to find a place to release the bursting load of hot piss she had built up over the so far 14 hour trip with no end in sight. But everything was closed due to the blizzard, and her husband warned her that they'd likely be snowed in for days if they stopped anywhere now.

Jessica's husband had suffered with her at first, until hours later when his bladder's need became too great. "Jessica give me one of the empty bottles! I can't hold it much longer!" he begged. He couldn't do it himself while he was driving. Reluctantly Jessica had done as he had asked. She even held the bottle, and aimed his cock for him, and watched jealously as he took a relieving piss while continuing to drive. The sight of his relieving piss was agony for Jessica and the heavy load of boiling piss still sloshing around urgently in her own bladder.

She glanced anxiously at several other empty bottles the two of them had drained during the long ride, if only she could pee in one of them like her husband had! But she couldn't, there was nowhere for her to release the torrent of hot piss frothing around urgently in her now painfully distended bladder, not even many hours later when she had to help her husband pee in a second bottle.

Edited by FullBladder85 (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Tea, Goddess of Oceans

Tea had been the goddess of the oceans.  Before time began, she had been instructed to make the oceans for the world.  She had sent a raven to Si, the queen of gods and goddesses, to ask how many she should make.  Four, Si had said.  But the raven misheard her, and told Tea to make five.

When Si found out, she was furious.  She took Tea down to Earth, and made her look at what she had done.  "The whole world is covered by your oceans!" she said.  "There is no room left for any land!  What am I going to do?"

Tea had no answer.  "I know what I'll do," Si continued.  "You have made this mess, so you must clean it up.  Pick one of the oceans and drink it up until there are only four left, like I wanted."

So Tea drank an ocean, and the world was right.

"Now," said Si.  "Clearly I cannot trust you to create anything else, so I hereby banish you to the mortal world, to spend eternity underground, never to bask in my light again."  She dug a cave all the way at the center of the Earth for Tea to live in forever.

At first Tea cried, for the pain in her belly was so great, having stretched to contain a whole ocean.  But as the centuries passed, her belly began to feel better... as the water of the ocean moved slowly to her bladder.

Thousands of years have passed since then, and Tea has been forgotten by gods and men alike.  Her bladder contains 10% of the ocean, and fills more with every passing year.  What would Si say, if she lost control and spilled the ocean back into the world, destroying everything?  No, Tea had to hold it, hold the entire ocean in her bladder, squirming and struggling far beneath the surface of the Earth, until the end of time.

Edited by SecretPerson (see edit history)
  • 3 weeks later...

Kira's Quest

Kira rested her hands into her lap as she sat on her throne.  Her legs quivered as she separated them to a natural length.  She steeled herself, taking a deep breath.  Her pointed ears twitched as she tried not to focus on her current predicament

"My Queen, the humans have arrived.  Shall I invite them in?"

"Yes, do not keep them waiting." Kira straightened her back, straightened her robe.  Her collar bone was exposed, arms, her legs below her knees were shown off, but even they were covered with leggings. 

A trio of men walked through the opened doors.  Two of the men were older, one sporting a head of thinning white hair and a face full of wrinkles.  The other held brownish-gray hair, and held a few wrinkles of his own.  The final man was younger, carrying a dark beard and a full head of hair. The servant stood at the side of the door, her arms crossed behind her back. 

"Good morning, Queen Kira.  We've delivered your share of grain, as we owed." The oldest spoke first, his voice raspy.  "I assume you've kept your part of the bargain?"

"Of course, Sir Bandon.  You need not worry." She nodded with a slight smile.

"You don't truly expect us to taken an elf at their word, do you?" The second oldest spoke out.  Sir Bandon glanced back at him, clearly annoyed at the other.  He returned it, along with the the youngest of the group, eliciting a sigh.

"Would you mind, my lady?  My sons insist."

Kira pursed her lips, going to protest, but decided against it.  She nodded, standing up and grabbing the end of her dress.  With a blush quickly spreading across her face, she lifted her robe above her.  Her thighs were pressed together and her round bladder bulged outwards passed her chest, her legs quivering slightly.  She could feel their eyes on her bladder, two months worth of pee contained in it.

"That's enough, my lady.  I think we have what we need."

Kira quickly dropped her robe.  She sat back down and slowly crossed her legs, trying to seem as calm and as natural as she could.

"We'll be back next month with the next supply of grain.  Have a good day, my lady." Sir Bandon turned, heading towards the exit.  His two sons followed behind him at a slower rate, staring back at her with some not-so-innocent thoughts running through their heads.

As soon as they were out of sight, she pressed her hands against her crotch, almost doubling over.  She bared her teeth, need and desperation running through her.  Her bladder throbbed wildly, stretched far beyond what she thought she was possible.

"My Queen!"

Her liege rushed up to her, kneeling in front of her.  "This has gone long enough-". "N-No-"

Kira slowly rose. She struggled to separate her legs, even inch like a battle to move.  Her hands shook, managing to pry them away from her crotch.

"I-I'm okay, Vea, see?" She forced a smile. Vea stared, her eyes opened widely.  "You cannot take much more of this, my queen." She spoke calmly.

"I can, and I-I will." Kira's voice strained as her bladder throbbed particularly painfully.

"There must be something- someone that can act as a proxy-" "They want me.  I cannot afford to lose them, Vea.  At least until this damned drought ends..." She whispered.  "This kingdom needs their grain, without it." Her hands slipped back down into her crotch, squeezing an eye shut.  "W- We would starve..."

Vea opened her mouth, trying to find something solution to this conundrum.  Alas, nothing came to mind.

"N-Now, fetch my water..." Kira groaned, sitting back up.  "I have yet to drink today."

"... Yes, my queen." She stood, heading towards the exit.

• 4 months later...

This absolutely needs to continue.

When a long story has no release at the end, it’s a little upsetting because it feels incomplete, but when a short story ends with the implication that the protagonist would literally never pee again, it’s amazing! I would like to contribute something I wrote a few days ago. I was told it would fit nicely here.

A girl gasps and wakes up in the middle of the night. Her spouse is sitting next to her, awake.

“Aww, did you have a bad dream? I heard you saying terrible things in your sleep! You were talking about taking your plug out, and peeing! At least you’re awake now, it’s all over don’t worry.” They said.

“Y-yeah, s-such a terrible dream...” The girl whimpered, rubbing her bursting bladder. Ever since they got married a few weeks ago, she had to wear a permanent plug, and would never be allowed to take it off again. Why would she want to take it out, though? She doesn’t have to pee... and she doesn’t ever pee anyway... at least that’s what she’s going to have to think for the rest of her life...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I find it difficult to write a desperation scene without a planned conclusion, but it's an interesting challenge.  Here are two more I came up with.

Intruder (female desperation)

The stealthy woman stood flattened against the castle wall.  She needed to stay as still as possible, but she couldn't keep her leg from twitching.  Her mission took a long time to carry out, and stopping to empty her bladder was not an option.  She could wait there undetected due to the dark of the moonless night, but a running stream and a steaming puddle would not go unnoticed.  The next step was to slip inside the inner wall during the changing of the guards.  She was trapped there due to an unexpected delay in their schedule.  The two guards muttered impatiently, echoing her own feelings.  One of them got tired of waiting to be relieved, and relieved himself.  She listened in agony as he carried out the bodily function she was denied.  The hissing and splattering sounds went on and on as the overworked guard drained his neglected bladder while the unseen intruder used all her strength to keep hers sealed.  When he finally finished she was breathing heavily and thumping her leg uncontrollably, feeling like she had barely survived the ordeal.  Then to her horror the second guard began to undo his belt.

Prisoner (female desperation)

The captive woman danced for the tyrant and his court.  Others in her situation were sold into slavery or put to death, but the cruel ruler had a fondness for beautiful young women.  She would be set free at the end of the banquet if he was pleased with the entertainment she provided.  Her ankle was shackled to a chain attached to the wall and she was performing in a chilly room with much less clothing than she was accustomed to, but those problems were secondary.  The biggest risk to the quality of her dancing was the fact that she had no way to privately relieve herself.  She was in pain, and her legs didn't want to behave themselves.  She was embarrassed, and she felt the men's eyes all over her, perhaps noticing her desperate body language and bulging bladder.  Still she performed almost flawlessly, knowing that her freedom and perhaps her life depended on it.  The third dance was over.  She took a bow before collapsing on a cushion.  The men hooted and hollered.  A servant brought a pitcher of water and nearly forced the cold liquid down her throat lest she fall ill from dehydration.  She nearly danced while she rested because it was quite difficult for a woman in her state to resist the urge to fidget.  She felt like she had hardly begun to rest when the bell sounded to signal the fourth dance.  Once again she rose to her feet and gave the best performance she could under such conditions.  After this dance and three more like it she would be judged.  The tyrant smiled as the poor young woman leaped and glided and stumbled along.  He knew perfectly well what she was going through.  Women who couldn't make water were the most entertaining.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

Sick with Jealousy (female bowel desperation)

Sharice's romance with Bradley was her greatest pleasure in life, and losing him was her greatest fear.  It was movie night, and the only other person who could make it tonight was Amy.  Sharice was wary of her closeness to Bradley, and she got downright suspicious when he picked her up.  He'd snagged a couple pastries from work because Amy loved that particular type.  Sharice had told him not to bring her anything, but had no idea he'd bring something for the other woman.  When he wasn't looking, she gobbled them both down and hid the tissue paper.  They were full of cheese, which was bad for her, but by the time she noticed that it was too late.  "Maybe they fell out of the car," she suggested when they arrived and Bradley couldn't find his treats for Amy.  They'd agreed to watch a film and its sequel straight through.  Anyone taking a bathroom break would miss out on part of the four hour immersive experience.  Sharice made sure to sit between Brad and Amy.  Before long there was trouble in her tummy.  Rushing to the bathroom could incriminate her, so she tried to focus on the film and ignore her intestines.  The urge inside her grew.  "Can we pause it for just a sec?  I really need to get up and stretch my legs."  "No way!  You can hold it."  "But I can't!"  "Then go during the next slow part.  You can leave the two of us alone."  Sharice didn't like the way Bradley said that.  "I guess I can hold it," she said as she continued to provide a physical barrier between her boyfriend and her possible rival.  Her colon felt and sounded like it was full of caustic boiling chemicals, but she was going to have to endure it.

• 5 weeks later...

Extreme female pee desperation

Abby had always had a problem with public restrooms. She could never bring herself to use them, no matter how desperate she was.

This was a huge problem for her now, as an important pipe broke under her house, causing her whole plumbing system to need redoing.

A few days after the incident, she frantically called from her hotel room phone, asking about the progress. Worse than previously known, no finish could be estimated. Abby held herself tightly, feeing every drop she drank over the past few days pushing to escape the overpacked prison that was her poor bladder. A hefty bulge was developing, and growing bigger by the day, and Abby couldn’t deal with the looks she got all the time. Having a bladder bulge embarrass her like this was almost as bad as using a toilet that wasn’t her own. She had to put an end to the bulge.

Driving by her home, part of her lawn was dug up and she could see massive gaps in the plumbing. Her toilet would still not work for her.

A few days later, and her muscles weren’t strong enough. She woke up to a tiny stain on her underwear, and horrified of the embarrassment of losing control and peeing herself in a crowd of people, bought herself a plug to stop further leakage. She finally relaxed her muscles, but realized if she just kept holding, her bulge would keep growing. She already looked pregnant, and if she got bigger, she couldn’t even go out in public due to embarrassment.

She bought multiple belts and skin-tight clothing. She mentally prepared herself, wrapped a belt around her eternally growing bladder, then tightened it as much as she could. She screamed in desperation, but stuffed her sleeve in her mouth to stop further noise from making people in nearby rooms question her. Grabbing the other belts, she tightened all of them, compressing her already extra-dense piss tank to be even with her waist. The pain she felt was indescribable, but she felt a fantastic sense of relief, knowing that she wouldn’t have to worry about being embarrassed by her unusual bladder bulge for the agonizing weeks it took to fix her toilet. Eventually, she had to buy more belts because her bladder filled too much to be contained by the original amount.

She got a call, after a month telling her that her pipes would not be fixable for a very long time. She was able to move to a new home, and bring all of her possessions with her, but her new bathroom seemed... off. She danced frantically in place, her agonizingly compacted bladder feeling like it should burst. She looked longingly at her own personal toilet, open and ready to use, but her bathroom had a window in it. She wouldn’t be able to undress if people could look at her! She called a company to come and replace the window in her bathroom with a solid wall, and bought more belts, knowing she would need them.

• 2 months later...
  • 1 month later...

The Dragon's Hoard (female bowel desperation)

Grethe's blood was mixed.  She looked rather human on the outside, but was much like a dragon on the inside.  She certainly had a dragon's vices.  She'd been a plague on the country for quite a while, eating livestock, stealing valuables, and terrifying anyone she met, but her reign of terror had come to an end.

When the knights stormed her lair she was easily cornered and put in chains.  They were pleased with the bloodless victory, but aggrieved by the lack of spoils.  The dragon's den should've contained a king's ransom in gold, silver, and gems.  All they found were bones, clothing, and a few trinkets.  The knights were men of honor and mercy.  They promised to release Grethe if she returned the stolen valuables, but she wouldn't so much as open her mouth when they asked where she'd hidden them.

When the knights moved the prisoner they put together the puzzle.  She was weighed down by the treasure she'd hidden away before her lair had been penetrated.  They stripped her bare, but she was still heavy with loot.  She must've hidden it inside herself, leaving only what was too large to fit down her gullet.  She'd become a living treasure chest, one her captors were determined to unlock.  Too honorable to kill the captive and raid her corpse, they decided to let nature take its course.

Grethe now lived behind stone walls and iron bars, chained to a bench with a hole in the seat like a child forced to sit on the potty.  Each morning the guards fed her and replaced the pot underneath the bench, but there was never anything but liquid inside.  Her greed was so great that she maintained possession of her wealth by denying herself relief from the miserable fullness of her bowels.  She sat there defiantly day after day, a permanent scowl upon her face, a permanent constriction upon her fundament, a magnificent bounty within her distended belly.

On 9/8/2019 at 5:34 AM, Phentaiee said:

Extreme female pee desperation

Abby had always had a problem with public restrooms. She could never bring herself to use them, no matter how desperate she was.

This was a huge problem for her now, as an important pipe broke under her house, causing her whole plumbing system to need redoing.

A few days after the incident, she frantically called from her hotel room phone, asking about the progress. Worse than previously known, no finish could be estimated. Abby held herself tightly, feeing every drop she drank over the past few days pushing to escape the overpacked prison that was her poor bladder. A hefty bulge was developing, and growing bigger by the day, and Abby couldn’t deal with the looks she got all the time. Having a bladder bulge embarrass her like this was almost as bad as using a toilet that wasn’t her own. She had to put an end to the bulge.

Driving by her home, part of her lawn was dug up and she could see massive gaps in the plumbing. Her toilet would still not work for her.

A few days later, and her muscles weren’t strong enough. She woke up to a tiny stain on her underwear, and horrified of the embarrassment of losing control and peeing herself in a crowd of people, bought herself a plug to stop further leakage. She finally relaxed her muscles, but realized if she just kept holding, her bulge would keep growing. She already looked pregnant, and if she got bigger, she couldn’t even go out in public due to embarrassment.

She bought multiple belts and skin-tight clothing. She mentally prepared herself, wrapped a belt around her eternally growing bladder, then tightened it as much as she could. She screamed in desperation, but stuffed her sleeve in her mouth to stop further noise from making people in nearby rooms question her. Grabbing the other belts, she tightened all of them, compressing her already extra-dense piss tank to be even with her waist. The pain she felt was indescribable, but she felt a fantastic sense of relief, knowing that she wouldn’t have to worry about being embarrassed by her unusual bladder bulge for the agonizing weeks it took to fix her toilet. Eventually, she had to buy more belts because her bladder filled too much to be contained by the original amount.

She got a call, after a month telling her that her pipes would not be fixable for a very long time. She was able to move to a new home, and bring all of her possessions with her, but her new bathroom seemed... off. She danced frantically in place, her agonizingly compacted bladder feeling like it should burst. She looked longingly at her own personal toilet, open and ready to use, but her bathroom had a window in it. She wouldn’t be able to undress if people could look at her! She called a company to come and replace the window in her bathroom with a solid wall, and bought more belts, knowing she would need them.

Hope you continue this😀