• More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

The Fairy: A Seven-Part Story

Part Two

Contains: Urination, pooping, full nudity, some desperation, masturbation.

That morning when I woke up, I refilled the little one's bottle cap. She groggily arose, then flew out of the jar and immediately urinated in the pot. "Such a clever creature," I said to myself. She had a pretty strong stream, but nothing compared to what she had last night. When she finished, she went back to staring out the window. "Back in the jar, little girl," I said, but she didn't go back. I went to pick her up, but she took a step back. "Oh, well. You won't do any harm out here, I'm sure," I said, though I did need to pee. Waiting until she was ready to return to the jar was the least I could do, after accidentally making her hold it all of yesterday. I sat in my chair and began sketching her. She was gazing out the window again, her face reflecting sadness and longing. "You need a name, little one," I told her. "How about... Nia?" She glanced at me, then looked back outside. I think it suited her.

After a long time of sketching and writing, my lower half constantly shifting and twisting, I decided I couldn't wait any longer.

"Alright, Nia, it's time to go back in your jar," I said, retrieving it. I went to grab her, but she fluttered away onto the desk. "Please, Nia, I really have to go!" I said, squeezing myself. She glanced down at my hand and I once again felt embarrassed. I quickly snatched her up and put her in the jar, then I rushed outside and pissed. I hadn't had to go that bad in a long time. I wondered if I squeezed her a little too hard when I did that. She was very fragile, I needed to remember that. When I returned, I let Nia out of her jar again. She didn't come out right away, and she seemed confused.

"I'm sorry if I hurt you before, Nia. You can come out now." She fluttered out as if she understood what I said. For a second, I thought she did, but there was no way. I kept forgetting that she was just an insect, not a person.

She let me pull her wing out that day to sketch it. She looked at me confused. I was careful not to hurt her, and I think she noticed that. They seemed to be very trusting. Once she found that I wasn't here to hurt her, she was far more comfortable around me.

I looked up and noticed that she was watching me draw. I held it up for her to look. Her face was blank, but curious. I continued drawing. A little later, she began shifting around a big. Her face reflected discomfort and she was holding her stomach.

"Are you hungry?" I asked. I got some of the berries out of her jar. "They're still good." She didn't take them. I kept on sketching, and she kept on shifting. I heard a small squeak. I looked at her, confused, then laughed when I realized what she did. "Stomach troubles, Nia?" I asked, and she only looked at me. She made a face of discomfort again a little while later, and this time released a much longer fart. She got up and began hurriedly digging a small hole in the soil. Once she was satisfied with the size, she hiked her skirt up and squatted over it. A few more farts escaped her before she relieved herself of two day's worth of poop. It was a lot for her size, I thought. She pushed the soil over her mess and pulled her skirt back down. I noticed she didn't wipe with anything, and I began wondering how they bathed. She fluttered over to her jar and drank her cap, which I replaced immediately. It reminded me of my own thirst, and I got a tall glass of water for myself. Nia fluttered back over to my desk. She began loosening her dress at the top, then stripped it off entirely.

"What are you doing, Nia?" I asked, intrigued. I hadn't seen her completely nude yet. I took a sip of my water and she watched me with a confused look on her face. When I put the glass back down, she looked in the cup and seemed to inspect the water with her hand. Then, she climbed in. She scrubbed her face and body with her hands and fluttered back out a minute later. She pulled her dress back on without waiting to dry.

At night, I was still hard at work and Nia was still watching my pencil go. She yawned tiredly, then retreated back to her jar. It seemed she considered that her bed. I put that down in my notes, then went to sleep myself. In the dark, I looked at her jar and wondered what she was dreaming about, though I detected some movement from there. I squinted, but I couldn't see. I rose from my bed to get a closer look, and I was astounded at what I saw. Her hand was down between her legs, rubbing her pussy under her dress. Her toes were curling and uncurling, her small breathing rapid. Her eyes were closed, her free hand on her breast. She went until climax, then saw me watching. She sat up and looked back at me, though she didn't seem embarrassed at all. It seemed like she was wondering why I was watching her.

I went back to my bed and began masturbating, though I was so tired I didn't finish. I dreamt about Nia.

Hey this is really nice! I really enjoy these kind of “mundane” magical/sci-fi settings where you get to see some everyday-ish scenarios in a fantastic world.

The fact that I enjoy desperation (of both varieties) is a big plus too of course. A story like this makes me quite curious about the rest of the fairies too - I wonder if they’re ever put into a desperate situation in their natural environment.

I wonder if you drew some inspiration from that demon comic by Ao Kurage ?

On 11/11/2018 at 12:50 AM, Melificentfan said:

Damn this is excellent 

Thanks!

On 11/12/2018 at 10:14 PM, Lapiiss said:

This is a very interesting idea! It's sadistic but I hope the researcher makes her hold it in a lot more in future~! 

(maybe refuse to let her poo too) 

I'll be sure to make that happen in a later installment ?

On 11/13/2018 at 4:57 PM, Vapordrops said:

I’m not a big fan of scat but this is so cute! Imagining the little fairy having to pee all day is such a cute concept. It would be cool if we could read from the fairy’s perspective of the situation. 

I like that idea...

On 11/18/2018 at 3:58 AM, DerivativeWings said:

Hey this is really nice! I really enjoy these kind of “mundane” magical/sci-fi settings where you get to see some everyday-ish scenarios in a fantastic world.

The fact that I enjoy desperation (of both varieties) is a big plus too of course. A story like this makes me quite curious about the rest of the fairies too - I wonder if they’re ever put into a desperate situation in their natural environment.

I wonder if you drew some inspiration from that demon comic by Ao Kurage ?

That comic is actually my favorite omorashi work of all time haha

On 11/21/2018 at 2:55 PM, Peterson said:

When will be next part?

Either later tonight or sometime tomorrow

Part Four

Contains: Pee desperation, poop desperation

Why won't he let me go? I need to go so bad... It feels like my bladder is going to burst, and my dress is awfully constricting... Can it not hear me? I beg to be released from this prison... It seems busy fumbling around with those parchment pieces... I can see the soil right there... I need to urinate so badly it feels like I'm going to explode... My hand is beginning to hurt from banging on the wall... It should know what that means by now, shouldn't it? Oh, who am I kidding... I know these things are incapable of logical thinking... oh, gods, I need to relieve myself...

Yeep! I've leaked... That was a lot... My legs are a bit wet now... I can't hold it much longer... I need to make it release me... I suppose I could use my voice, just once to make it open the jar... Oh! It worked... It's coming over here... Please understand, please! I can't hold it much longer! I feel like I drank an ocean!

Oh? It's leaving... Come back! Please! I need to use my voice again... Yes, that's it... unlock my prison, I'm going to pop! It's grabbing me... Let go, dumb thing! I need to urinate so badly! I don't know how much longer I can last... It's already so bad...

Oh!!! It's pressed on my belly... My bladder is screaming now... It hurts so bad... I need relief... What? It's put me back in the jar! I'm going to explode!! I feel like crying... Ah! I've leaked again! Please, please, please remove me from my transparent prison! There's so much liquid pent up inside me that it hurts... it hurts really badly... I'll use my voice again... Please let me out! Please, please! Oh no! I'm leaking... I can't stop it... I might as well let go, I suppose... though this is no place to do it... I'll have to sleep in my urine tonight...

Oh, wow... The relief is astounding... My legs are shaking... It feels almost orgasmic... By the gods, this is bliss... Oh, the smell! I can smell it... I must stop myself... I've stemmed my stream... There's too much pee in here, the smell is rancid... Oh? He's opened the top... I hadn't even noticed him... He's sounding his voice again... Perhaps it's a show of dominance... I still have to pee very badly... He's put me next to some water... I've cleaned myself, but my bladder is still yearning to be emptied... I did my business in the pot of earth, the proper place to go... It was very relieving... I feel clean and refreshed... I know it's not at fault for my plight... It's a dull and unintelligent creature... I wish it hadn't captured me... I wonder when I'll go home...

I jolted awoke in a cold sweat. I glanced over at Nia, still asleep in her jar. "Jesus Christ!" I said aloud. What an odd dream that was. I wiped my eyes and wandered outside to relieve myself, then came back and examined my fairy. She had woken up while I was outside, like usual, but she had a sour look on her face, like she was going to be sick. She hadn't eaten any more of her berries, though the water was a bit low. I refilled it and put it in there with her. "You okay?" I asked her, receiving no response. "Perhaps fairies get sick when they're away from home," I said, picking her up and placing her in the pot, in case she vomits. "Perhaps there's a magical force there that keeps all fairies alive, and I've taken you away from it." I watched her urinate, then she sat down where she was standing, looking ill. A little while later, I heard her fart. Then I heard her again, this time a little longer and louder.

"Is that all it is?" I asked, laughing. She looked miserable, though, her tummy obviously doing cartwheels. She began digging a hole, and my mind began going places it shouldn't go. "How about you wait a little, Nia?" I said, filling the hole back up. She looked at me, confused, then started digging again. I repeated my actions, and she stamped her foot in frustration. I snickered a little. She was a very cute fairy when she got mad.

She started digging again this time faster and while doing a little dance. I filled it up again. She clutched her bottom and tensed her legs. It was ready to come out, I could tell. I heard her fart again, and her face contorted in agony. She could hold it much longer, but I wonder how long? She sat down in the soil, scooting back and forth on her heel. She dress had hiked up a bit, and the bottom of her ass was visible. That would only make it harder to hold, I'm sure. She started digging again and I immediately ruined her work. She squeezed her butt with both hands as another fart escaped her. Then, she suddenly hiked up her dress, spread her legs, and let go. An explosion of brown came out of her, much more than I thought she was able to hold. I couldn't believe all that was inside of her. She was so small. When she finished, she still looked miserable. She pushed dirt from around her up over her mess, then tried to even out the proportions in vain. It seemed like she couldn't stand her bathroom habits being disrupted. I didn't know if this was specific to her or her entire species, though, so I went outside and collected another bundle of berries to bring to the tree. It took even longer than last time, but eventually, a small female flew out of the tree to inspect the berries. I leapt out and caught her in my hands. "Gotcha!" I said, then felt a sharp sting in my finger. I winced in pain and squeezed the fairy until she stopped. It seemed she'd bitten me. I'd caught myself a far more aggressive fairy. Still, I brought her back to the house, where Nia had already fallen asleep. I put the new fairy into her own jar on a different shelf than Nia. I decided I'd document their meeting when I was more awake. I put the lid on Nia's jar so she wouldn't find her companion too early and I went to sleep.

You did a great job on this chapter! Little Nia is so cute :). I like how you wrote the POV from Nia’s perspective. It’s such a unique idea to have the human dream about her plight. Could there be some connection between Nia and the human? 

Im also excited to read more about the second fairy. I wonder how the two will interact? 

• 1 year later...
  • 10 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...