Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

I feel my face turn a bright red at her "offer" and laugh nervously. 

"Ah, don't worry. I'm really into simple and comfortable outfits. As for being shown...stuff...let's save that for a bit later." I eagerly grin and order a Character Special.

"I was thinking we could just relax at home (a small, cozy apartment) and play video games together." 

(Hmm, I wonder what would happen if Bouncy gained a bunch of life after being brought down to a low total? Anyway)

The pridemate is quite the threat - and as I lacked an immediate answer I was forced to chump away a bird and another random creature. However, a well-timed draw in "Capture Sphere" finally gave me some breathing room. The pridemate might be large, but it wouldn't be attacking anytime soon.

The very next turn, I take the chance to deploy my weapon of mass destruction; "Thousand-year storm". With such a powerful card in play, it seems I have turned the tide in my favor. The air seems to crackle with raw power and electricity as I pass the turn over to Bouncy - giving her a look of confidence despite the fact that I'm only left with a single mana.

Currently, Bouncy's life total is above twenty - but that might easily change if she lets me untap with the storm.

Edited by DerivativeWings (see edit history)

*Chiwa's close proximity to me makes me want to reach out and hold her hand date-style, yet my own shyness prevents me from doing so.*

"Getting some spare clothes might be a good idea, just in case of course. Wouldn't want you to be too uncomfortable in wet clothes or risk getting a rash or anything."

*Arriving at the mall, the first thing that falls into view is the massive fountain they have in the main plaza.*

"That would make for an interesting challenge a little later. I'll keep that one in mind." I comment while looking upon the fountain. "How good are you with holding when there's freely flowing water nearby?" I slyly ask Chiwa, feeling like I already know the answer before she gives it.

*We head down the main thoroughfare towards the fountain in the plaza, our goal being the map of the mall on a board near the seats around it.*

"For your first task, I think you should wait until you feel the first noticeable twinge of need and then slowly leak into your panties while you browse what's in the clothing store. You can be as discreet or overt with it as you like but you must make sure the leak lasts at least three to five seconds before cutting it off. If you need to fill up more before then, you're free to have another soda."

*We reach the map and I start to look over it for where the clothing stores are.*

"There's a Chic fashion store on the upper level if you want some fancy clothes. Other than that, there's plenty of trendy clothing stores dotted around. I think a sporty-casual look would suit you well."

The clown starts to wiggle a bit faster and has her thighs massed together "Oh, i...im so terribly sorry but thats.......CORRECT! But that was the easy one, now it gets serious! *AHEM* I have billions of eyes, yet I live in darkness. I have millions of ears, yet only four lobes. I have no muscle, yet I rule two hemispheres. What am l?"

"A..... and since you see a bit........PRESSED!!!..... for time" she pauses to bend over and somehow manages to mash her thighs together even harder while her hands, balled into fist, are pressed against them as well ".....why dont i spare you the last riddle, yes?" truly the guardian just wants her to go ASAP so her shift can be over and she can do the same.

Also, what would happen if i set her percentage 100 now? Would she just have two full bladders worth of pee in her? If so, i do that just as she loses control or just before she can get her panties down to sit on the toilet if she makes it that far.

Edited by Robotic Reject (see edit history)

Name: Gach. Hello, I am Gach.

Chosen Girl: I haven't kept track of who's available, so I'd like someone I could keep conversation with.

Lewd interests:  Trying to hide the need (and failing badly enough that I can easily tell), just making it but allowing me to watch (for both urges)

End goal: The girl only just avoids an accident (toilet or otherwise), but I am witness to the final release of pent-up urges.

Something nice: I think AuthorFaust is one of the cornerstones of this community, even content-wise alone I think they'd belong on our Rushmore

@xXDragoneelXx

Juuni: Mmm! Hey hey~ Sorry for the wait, Dragon!
*She hops up to your side, grinning broadly*
Juuni: Cool name, by the by! So, where are we going? What kind of place to eat? I'm starving, so I'll eat just about anywhere!

[Juuni's urges start at 20%, and increase at a 5% clip]

@Night Rain

AttendantAuthorFaust: Right this way, Night Rain.....
*You are lead to a contexual room...With a certain twintailed blonde waiting on you*

Elise: Mmm! Hi there, Night! Whatcha wanna do today?

@Melificentfan

Penny: Mmmm..Especially when it's your own internal tides....
*She pauses with a light cross of her legs, but keeps pacing along with you, in a slightly staggered posture*
Penny; Ooof.... It's starting to hit me pretty hard right now....Not that you're complaining...
[Penny's urges have gone from 64....to 75%!]

@Keita123

Wynn: I....Thank you....
*She lets out a soft grunt, and looks like she's trying to relax a bit*

Pffffffffffft....brrrrrrble
Wynn: ...!!! Ah!!!
*Her face
burns bright red in the theater, gasping loudly as..something seems to trouble her*

[Wynn's urges have Raised to 85%! The situation has gotten...complicated]

@drenna

Fauxstus: Mmm..Comfy works with me! Come on, let's go!
*You're gently pulled into a cozy little apartment... Fauxstus's, with a television, a gaming console, and a small stack of games*
Fauxstus: So...whatcha wanna play first? Oh, do you mind if I have a drink?

*The pink beverage seems to almost gravitate directly towards her lips....Prompting her to drink it up... a healthy flush appearing on her face*
Fauxstus: O..Ohh..oh dear...It's kind of hot in here...

[Fauxstus's urges have started at 30%, and rise at an..unknown rate. She seems a bit more relaxed though]

@AkenoSama

Yuno: Mmmm~Go ahead and pick something out! Yuno will be done in a minute!
*She keeps eating and drinking... Though, she finishes after a few minutes, wondering what kind of movie you're picking out*
[Yuno's urges are at 35% ,and rise at a 5% clip...]

@etoile

AttendantAuthorFaust: Mm. Glad you approve. And, though I can't promise it's going to be the RE: as well..Right this way...
*You're lead through a room...and appear inside of a cafe, a girl with a bit of blueish, purple hair glances over, wearing a cute apron, and waving*

Touka: Welcome to :Re Cafe! I'm Touka Kirishima. Have a seat wherever you like.
*She gives off a pleasant, professional smile, as she finishes wiping up a glass, moving over to take your order...*

@Jeffery Mewtamer

Youmu: Mmm~ And this part is.....
*She continues explaining things to you....Squeaking lightly when you hug her*
Youmu: Ah...Onii-chan....!
*She pauses for a bit...the sounds of the movie being heard....and a warmth felt on her cheeks...But, she leans back into the hug, smiling and nuzzling a bit against you*
Youmu: Mmmm.... This is...very nice..... I'm....so cozy... I almost wanna take a nap....

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmmmthh..Mmmm... Ohhh... Ohhh.. Ohhhh..
*She continues to flood your hand for a few minutes, as her bladder finally empties itself out, the girl unclenching her thighs from your hand, allowing you your hand back*
Wynnda: Mmm... Mmm... Hope...Hope you enjoyed that~

*She gives a playful grin, as she lightly pulls back, posing with her hands on her hips, and head... Thrusting her soaked shorts-clad hips forth*
Wynnda: Any last little parting words, or gifts you wanna give me, you little perv? I'm all ears~

@daveshuyi

Elena: Mmmm.. That sounds like a pleasant time.' Elena muses, starting to walk alongside you.
*She does this, pacing with you in the park... A small smile on her face, until she sees you staring*
Elena: N..not that Elena was really enjoying the thought of a walk in the park...' she states, lightly flushing as you go through the winding path... Coming up to a spot at some point that looks perfect for a picnic*
Elena: So...when do we get to eat?

[Elena's urges are at 30%, and rise at a 5% clip...]

@DerivativeWings

Bouncy: Aha... So you've got such a powerful card..! But I have a secret weapon!
*She taps her lands, and drops a card from above.... that destroys everything....Hers and yours*
Bouncy: Mm! With our cluttered field, I get to cast this hour of revelation on the cheap! Blowing up eveeeerrrrrything! Ahahah! And, what's more, I can bring back my cat because of his ability!
*She poses, looking like she's confident...But, at the same time, she's down to one card in hand....and only a 1/1 to defend herself*

@Gemgirl

Eoria: Ah...! Ahhh..!! The bathroom inventions! No..! No...! There's no way I'd be able to miss this...
*You can hear several soft pssssshes of raw, pent up need..finally starting to escape. What's more, Eoria seems entranced....And a little bit frozen. You can already see liquid trickling down her thighs....And, as such...*
[Eoria is at 100%! She's at her absolute breaking point...! Last chance for any adjustments for your show..

@Imouto Bouquet

Chiwa: Mmm..Spare clothes could be good. Though, try not to be too overt when you're overwhelmed with my charm in different outfits.
*She lightly smirks, but follows along, glancing at the fountain as you pass it*
Chiwa: Ohhh...It's a bit of an effort... Might be too much, depending on how long it's been since I've had relief....Or, I could just end up gushing along like the fountain. You'll have to see for yourself.
*She grins again, with a teasing smile, as you continue along*
Chiwa: Soda me up, Koneko. I'm not feeling it bad enough yet..... And...I'll let you pick out the outfits.... Just, lead the way, and I'll focus on...Your goal.
*She gives a playful, exaggerated wiggle of her hips...But, doesn't seem to be in any dire need..yet.*

[Chiwa's urges have climbed to 30%, and rise at a 5% clip. Continued talk may help her bladder work faster...]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: I....I....Is it the...h..Human...
*She flinches...pausing mid sentence as her body hits it's absolute limit...and she gasps softly*
O.M.O.R.A.: B...beginning..Water...expulsion..process...
*She gives off a shudder...as her clothes, her panties, her legs.. the floor beneath her, and everything around her is summarily
sprayed and flooded with her body's simulated piddle, Regardless of the scent, the mere imagery of her completely drenching and soaking herself...To a doubled amount, thanks to the remote, is likely to send more people over the edge as well..*
O.M.O.R.A.: I...I....I cannot...stop it....

@pantywetter199

Marisa: Mmmthh..Mmm...Focus..on the movie?
*She shivers, leaning into the kiss, her tongue running over your lips*
Marisa: Ohh...but...what? What is your desire? I'll do anything..
*She lets out a light moan, starting to squeeze her legs around your hand, keeping it pressed to her panties*
Marisa: Just...Say...the...Word.

@adriangache

AttendantAuthorFaust: Hello, Gach. Right this way, and I'll bring you to someone....
*You're lead down a hall...as a girl with short, dark brown hair...brown eyes, and a hairband, decorated with two white, four leaf clovers*

Hinami: He..Hello, Gach! My name's Hinami! Hinami Fueguchi. I..heard you wanted someone to talk to?
*She's wearing a blue skirt, with a dark-colored T-shirt, her hands resting behind her back as she looks at you, with a gentle smile*
Hinami: I'm...not the smartest person, But I'd love to talk with you! Just..um...Pick a place, I guess!

[Menu for Dragon]

1. Soda! [Raises urges at a simple pace.... So long as you don't chug it too fast] [0AB]

2. Coffee [Raises urges at a faster pace....But may be a bit strong for immature folk] [2AB]

3.  Shop Special! [A massive drink, that promises a prize if you can finish it all in one sitting! However....that liquid has to go somewhere...] [3AB]

4.  Character Special! [Phantom Pang Soda: A Drink that constantly flags the bladder for [False] emergencies, prompting a squirming....wiggling mess... But, as one knows about the boy who cried wolf, the bladder who cried NOW might end a similar way.....] [4AB]

[Menu for: Night Rain]

1. Bottles of Water: A classic drink, that's everpresent. [Raise urges slowly] [0AB]

2. Bottles of Juice A fruity beverage, that's familiar to her. [Raises urges moderately] [2AB]

3. Cans of Soda: A beverage that is unfamiliar to her, but she's always eager to try new things! [Raises urges Swiftly] [3AB]

4. Character Special!: [Bottles of Milk she drinks to grow up like her big sister Camilla. However, this shipment may be a bit tainted by evil forces... Entrancing the one who drinks it to be a bit...different than normal] [4AB]

[Menu for Etoile]

1. Basic Coffee. [A cup of coffee, without anything special. Tastes extremely well] [0AB]

2. Sweet Coffee. [A cup of coffee, with extra sugar. May make your host act a bit sweeter than usual, in addition to raising urges] [2AB]

3. Bitter Coffee. [Black coffee that gives off a refined aura....But, may make your host a bit sharper, in addition to raising urges] [2AB]

4. Character special! [The Rush! A whole mess of customers pour into the cafe for it's legendary coffee! While this is good for business, for busy attendants, this may hinder the chances for relief significantly..] [4AB]

[Menu for Gach]

1. Bottles of Water on the town. [Simple Water. Raises urges slowly, and sets the area in transit somewhere] [0AB]

2. Canned Coffee on the way to school. [Cans of coffee, flavored in various ways. Raises urges at a moderate pace. Sets the setting to a scholastic area, for studying and the like] [2AB]

3. Fast Food! [Place where you can get a full meal...even if it's a bit greasy. Raises urges at a swift pace.] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A nice meal, at a fancy restaurant. However, the food may be a bit much for one unfamiliar like Hinami...] [4AB].