Sign In

AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club

• Replies 220
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I WANNA BE WITH KOZ-MO! AS HER AGENT, I WILL ATTEND TO HER NEEDS AND NOURISHMENT AND ENSURE SHE STAYS STRICTLY ON SCHEDULE, NO MATTER HOW STUBBORN SHE IS ABOUT IT!

Hello, and welcome one and all... To AuthorFaust's Omorashi-Fantasy Club Faust is sure that there are several of you that have a favorite of Faust's characters....And, though you interact, a

@Melificentfan Penny: Mmm~mmm~ I'll hold 'Till I can no more... you can be assured! *She lightly shifts on her feet, her hips swaying a bit back and forth as she presses her legs together* Pe

@etoile:

Juuni: Alright... Then, go ahead and rest for a bit. I'll let you know when we get to a rest stop, or somethin'.
*She gently ruffles your hair, and picks up your bag, starting to dig into your food, even as her body lightly protests...Her legs tense, and she feels an ominous tummy gurgles loud enough you can feel it, pressed into her chest... Her heart rate picking up a bit*
[Juuni's Needs have risen to 80%
]

@Robotic Reject:

OMORA: *She is sprayed by the Setzer, though rather than being bothered, or noticing... she just looks a bit confused*
The...Element of surprise? So, if I were to incite some kind of humor... It would involve something occurring at an.. unexpected time?
*You suddenly feel a pie being mooshed into your face, OMORA's hands being guided by the Klown herself*

[O.M.O.R.A.'s Needs have raised to 49%. The Remote is at 7%]

@Night Rain

Ellie: A diaper? That's a little odd...But, sure! I'd be happy to, if you wanted!
*She lightly twirls... The winds of your imagination blowing up her skirt to reveal a certain padded garment now firmly fashioned around her waist, lightly rustling as she takes her seat next to you*
Ellie: It's certainly..different. But, not an unpleasant feeling. Ah, right! Milkshakes!
*Soon after she remembers, two glasses are brought into the room. Ellie slides a straw into her mouth to sip, looking at you with starry, attentive eyes*

Ellie: So, how's life been treating you? Good, I hope...

[Ellie's needs have started at 35%, and will raise at a 5% Clip. You can accelerate this process by offering her some of your shake, or by mentioning piddle needs]

@lethalty60

Wynnda: Mmm.... Gets louder, and stronger huh? Kiiiiiinda like if I were to get a bit closer with you....Or maybe took a bit more to drink in, something of yours would get bigger and stronger?
*Wynnda gingerly runs her hand over your thighs, clearly enjoying your reaction way more than expected*
[Wynnda's Bladder has gone up to 16%. You can raise this by asking her to drink more, or by asking for a special pose for her to take]

@etoile

Juuni: H..Hm..?  O...Oh yeah.. Yeah... bear... big bear...! We just... just zoomed right on by it! Totally... You..You don't need to worry! We got away...!
*she's wincing, and a hand is resting on her stomach.... Her body tensing up, and her heart rate picking up a bit. You can see her starting to sweat a bit, feeling more than a bit of pressure.*
[Juuni's Urges have climbed to 85%. If you agitate her body through physical contact, it may prompt some unintended releases of minor capacity....]

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A: I have invoked the laughter with you! I hope that means I am doing a good job!
*She smiles broadly, hoping that she did it right.. as Giggles seems to be averse to communing... Given the rule of one girl per session*
O.M.O.R.A.: I do apologize for making a mess. I hope you are not mad at me....

*Her bladder fills to 56%. The DIal is at a 7% Fill Ratio*

"Thanks, it's nice while i do like panties I tend to like girl's in diapers too."

*See her twirl around and her skirt raise up and smiles*

"You might like them given time."

*takes small sips from his milkshake*

"its been okay, just very busy with work, I was stressed out and sick for a time. But am slowly pulling through, how about yourself how have you been caused any piddle accidents with the Wet Note lately?"

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmmm. Everyone likes what they like. No real changing it, just gotta accept it.
*She lightly adjusts her pose, sipping at her own Shake as you comment, nodding her head*
Ellie: Stress and sick  is no good... But, I'm glad you made it through. Life's tough, but we can just keep moving forward. Stay strong, yeah?
*She chuckles a bit, rubbing the back of her head as you mention the note*
Ellie: Ahaha...No, not too much. I used it once or twice, and peed my pajamas a bit... Kind of wish I had one of these on when I used it. Would make things.. a lot easier.... If nothing else, to hide my relief...

[*Her bladder goes up to 45%, going up at a 5% clip still. You can raise this by mentioning more piddle needs, or other things piddle related*]

@etoile
Juuni: Y..yeah..! Yeah, definitely! It was probably the food, but it's long gone now.. So, we'...we're safe...!
*She winces as you press on her... and a sound meets your ears*

Fffffffffffrrrrrrrrrrrtttt...

Juuni: Nnnngh...! A..ah... easy now...... We're still far from civilization..... And...Nngh...
*She winces, clutching her tummy slightly...and pressing her legs together. Her urges have gone to 85%....getting dangerously high*
'

@Keita123

AttendantAuthorFaust: Ah, right this way, Mark.
*You are lead down a hall, where a familiar girl with dark green hair, a knee-length black skirt, and a dark green shirt waits*
Wynn: Hey there, Mark. Nice to see you again. S'been a while.

*She leads you into a room with a large, blue Sofa.... and a table, as she takes a seat*
Wynn: Why don'tcha order us something? I'm a bit hungry....

[Menu for Mark]

1. Plain Meal. [A Drink, and some food. Raises urges slowly] [0AB]

2. Fast Food. [A Soda, and some Fast food. Raises urges at a moderate Rate] [2AB]

3. Strong Coffee: [Coffee that's bitter, and black... But, preferred by some individuals... Despite raising urges swiftly] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [A special kind of sweet that is laced with a mild diuretic, and a...pseudo laxative that can bloat up some tummies with Gas.... But, if one passes gas too many times, something else might come out..]

Name: Blooper is fine. I don't think you hoomans have any proper squid pronouns.
Chosen Girl: Saiga
Lewd Interests: Wetting, Messing, getting scared and clingy.
End Goal: Soaked and messy.
Something Nice: This whole concept of establishing some characters and then making them available for interaction in a bunch of different scenarios is quite good Faust.

"i don't really let people know things like that."

*sips some more and watches her*

"I have for now, just taking things a day at a time."

"That's too bad, I know in time you'll use it again on a couple other girls like. Miyu and Serena or even Mia again, why not start wearing them it'll help against piddle accidents in your panties."

*thinks for a moment*

"Have you had a chance to read Nepgear's story?"

@blooper

AttendantAuthorFaust:  Ah Yes, your squid-li-ness. Right this way....

*You're lead down a hall, where a familiar redhead is waiting for you with a slight wave*

Saiga: Oh, hey blooper. Good to see ya again.
*She waves, gesturing*
Saiga: So, where are we headed today? Gonna try a haunted house again? Or....are we going on a ship? Or, in another world, or something? Should eat, before we go...

@Robotic Reject

O.M.O.R.A.: Vocal..Comedy...? Ah..!

*She gasps as her panties are put on display for everyone.. The girl lightly pushing her skirt down, even as her thighs, and joints are showed off to everyone... prompting her to blush*

O.M.O.R.A: I...see.. I do not know if I like said comedy very well...
[OMORA's bladder has raised to 63%. The Switch is still at 7%]

@Keita123

Wynn: Ah, gotcha. I did want to try these sweets...

*You are presented with some sweets on a plate. They taste great, and are quite filling....... Though, after a bit, Wynn lightly shifts a bit*

Wynn: Nnn......
*she puts a hand on her stomach, grumbling a bit. You can see her wincing a bit... Getting a bit of pressure*
Wynn: So, did you have a place in mind? Or, are we just going to..hang out here?

@Night Rain

Ellie: Mmmm... Fair, Fair. Gotta keep some secrets, yeah?
*She sips, listening to you talking*
Ellie: It'll be fun, for sure.. But, I gotta keep things at a steady rate. If I get into it too much, I'll either get caught, or lose interest... and I'd hate for that.
*She lightly rustles as she shifts, glancing to the side*
Ellie: Hm...I mean, I could wear them... Though, I'd need to find a good place to get them, discreetly. Think Mia'd know a good place to go?
Ellie: And no, i haven't had the chance. Is it good?

@Melificentfan

AttendantAuthorFaust: Ah, right this way! We'll lead you to her...

*You are lead down the hallway, where a familiar girl with dark red hair turns, lightly lifting her hat*
Penny: Mmmm... Hello there, Lindz. Looking good today. Got anything in mind for the kind of story you wanna weave here?
*She lightly puts a hand on her jeans, giving you a playful, knowing smirk.... As if this isn't the first time she's done something like this*

[Menu For Blooper]

1. Something plain. [Normal Food, with no additives. Raises needs at a slow pace] [0AB]

2. Something Fast. [Fast food. Raises urges at a moderate level] [2AB]

3. Something Fishy. [Calamari, and other seafood-like options. May raise the needs of those unfamiliar at a high rate] [3AB]

4. Character Special! [Some food obtained at a gas station. Though it seems kind of spotty, it tastes fine.... Though, it makes any Attempts at relieving urges, intentional or not, lead to greater accidents.... And things like shock, and surprise may raise needs swiftly] [4AB]

*waves tentacle back in greeting "Hello, Saiga. Well, the haunted house did work out splendidly. But no, I've spent a lot of time dealing with a certain guild recently, and something fantasy themed seems like just the thing." A quick change of setting, and they were sitting in a tavern. "I hope you don't mind poorly lit dungeons filled with somewhat...terrifying creatures. Is your arm any good for fighting? And as for food, this seems like the best of the options." *selects character special

Edited by blooper (see edit history)

I present her with a fanciful amount of options. A girl on her feet all day needs to eat well and stay beyond hydrated! I even go out of my way to look into procuring some coffee.

"Yes ma'am! I can't have you going malnourished, its not a leap of knowledge to know a woman as busy and capable as you should be provided with everything her body needs. Tip top shape! Plus Ultra!"

"Hmm, how about this?"

Mark snapped his finger. Immediately the scenery shifted into that of a theater. The two now sat together on one conjoined seat. A couple's seat. They sat quite close to each other.

"I thought we could enjoy a movie or two," he said with a smile.

The movie then started. It was a fantasy anime movie of some sort, about some guy travelling with some hot chicks to fight the bad guy. The chicks kept flashing their underwear and pressing their boobs to him, accidental or not. There are some omo content as well, with the chicks wetting and even messing themselves on combat.

Well there are many forms of said comedy I'm sure one will be to you liking, but you better choose one fast because you next lesson will be "in the field" so to speak.

I want you to use everything I have taught you so far and entertain these fine people in whichever way you see fit!

Go on o' robotic one!

Make 

Me 

PROUD!

(And I will raise that meter to an even 10%)

*chu* when Chloe leans in for the kiss.

"I didn't know you were so needy today! Are you low on mana already?"

As you get dragged into the room by Chloe, you notice the amount of pink in this room. Suddenly Chloe leans in to you, pressing her petite body against you.

"Woah, slow down there sweetie. I was thinking about taking stuff slow today." As you order the pink potion from the menu, you watch as Chloe's eye was following your every movement.