Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Possible origin of omorashi

I remember it was always a big deal to get permission for the bathroom at school. Especially later in school, I was most often denied a bathroom break in class. Classes were an hour and a half, and I always drink loads of water. I got desperate to pee at least once a week. A few years after college, I realized that I enjoyed holding on purpose. I think the two are connected...

1 hour ago, Legscrossed said:

I remember it was always a big deal to get permission for the bathroom at school. Especially later in school, I was most often denied a bathroom break in class. Classes were an hour and a half, and I always drink loads of water. I got desperate to pee at least once a week. A few years after college, I realized that I enjoyed holding on purpose. I think the two are connected...

They most likely are connected. I first started holding in school as I was too embarrassed to ever ask to be excused and it was through this that I too discovered it wasn’t alwsys such a bad feeling after all ?

I remember my very early interest in  girls holding their pee when I was six. I knew nothing about sex then, nor was I forced to hold it in school. I connected female pee holding with sex when I hit puberty.

I attended Catholic school starting at age 8. Asking to be excused was a huge deal and strongly discouraged.It was an embarrassing ordeal raising your hand and asking , and the nun asking why you could not wait. IF she let you go, you were intercepted by the principal who also grilled you. I never asked I just held it, but didn't enjoy it. In fourth grade two girls wet their pants. I wet mine on a school outing. Thankfully it was not very visible.

In high school many of the restrooms were locked to prevent smoking. The ones that were open were overcrowded with smokers, making access to the urinals difficult. Then the bullying started. I became unable to urinate in public , no matter how painfully full I was.

I held it all day almost every day while in high school . I never wet my pants but It hurt like hell. I didn't think it was sexy at the time, although I found my girlfriends desperation very hot.Now I look back and think about my holds and they become sexy because I imagine a female enjoying it.

You know, I've wondered about this a lot.  I am not into holding, but find wetting or watching video of others of either sex doing it, arousing, particularly 'convenience wetting' rather than accidents or posed deliberate wetting.  Thinking back to my childhood, I never wet my pants in school and I don't recall any particular pressures not to, just that when kids wet themselves in school it was embarrassing: a lot of fuss was made about it, parents were called to take them home and change them, that sort of thing.  I do recall one kid (age 8 I think) telling me that he had wet his shorts in the playground and no-one had noticed, and my being very jealous.  I also recall that the idea of wetting caused sexual feelings long before I even knew what sex or sexual feelings were.  It does seem to be a kind of rebellion against the discipline of using a toilet.

I think there's something to this. School was one of the earliest scenarios where I saw girls that were desperate to pee, and school was the first place I ever saw a wetting.

I do have a strong theory about where I got this interest: I recall learning very early on that girls and guys pee differently -- well before anyone ever explained the concept of sex to me. My naive mind assumed that this was one of the main differences between men and women in the world. Men stood to pee, women sat to pee. As I got closer to puberty, I started becoming more and more interested in girls, and, since my young mind believed that the penis and vagina were strictly tools for peeing, I became intensely curious about how it happened for the opposite sex. On an unconscious level, I knew that I was becoming very interested in what girls had between their legs, and because I thought it was just a tool for peeing, those two worlds became intrinsically linked in my mind.

A couple years later, we had our sex ed classes which forever corrected my perspective, but the association between the two acts was burnt in for life.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

Well in my case there are several incidents that I relate to my omo fetish

- don´t know why but at the age of 10 when I first discovered the difference between girls and boys, I saw almost only desperate girls no boys. So being desperate for me was connected to girls. Later I think I got a selective view, means I only was and am sensible for female desperation

- as written before I had one wonderful young femal trainee teacher, who often was bursting during the lesson

- last but not least I had a cute girlfriend in my neighborhood, who was very often very desperate. She was also very shy and didn´t admit, if she had to go. So she is definitely the reason, why I love it, when a girl tries to hide her desperation

in general I guess the following aspects of desperation create a sexual interest:

- pee comes out of the clit

-a desperate girl presses her fingers into the crotch

-fidgeting also means pressing and rubbing the upper legs together