Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The time I held my pee the longest I can remember

16 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

my urethra was pounding so hard against my vagina, my pussy lips were swollen beyond belief, my clit was rock hard and I was so wet and open. For a second I froze as a spurt leaked out just as my urethra pushed down for the millionth time that night...............My urethra was pushing against my wet pants now so fast it was like a steam train about to crash. I HAD to pee. I HAD to. 

These are some of the sexiest words in the English Language.

I thoroughly enjoyed your intense, richly detailed description of what you were feeling and where, along with what you were doing to try and hold in your pee. This is the best story I have read in a long time. Thank you for posting, your experience.

How did you retrieve your pants. Did anyone notice?

2 hours ago, wettingman said:

These are some of the sexiest words in the English Language.

I thoroughly enjoyed your intense, richly detailed description of what you were feeling and where, along with what you were doing to try and hold in your pee. This is the best story I have read in a long time. Thank you for posting, your experience.

How did you retrieve your pants. Did anyone notice?

I don’t *think* anyone noticed but I can’t be sure. I flushed the toilet, washed my hands then calmly walked out the open bathroom door to find my knickers and put the, back on. I then put my discarded trousers on and returned downstairs to the others. I was suddenly very thirsty though and drained my cup of juice quickly. 

It was so surreal but has stayed with me forever. 

I didn't anticipate reading something so fantastic today. "Too shy to ask" situations are almost always my favorite, and this one is told with great writing and lavish detail. I especially love that it took you a few attempts to get anyone's attention. Surely each time you had to re-summon the courage to mention it, so it compounded the stress factor. Really superb post. ?

21 minutes ago, AliasnameTO said:

I didn't anticipate reading something so fantastic today. "Too shy to ask" situations are almost always my favorite, and this one is told with great writing and lavish detail. I especially love that it took you a few attempts to get anyone's attention. Surely each time you had to re-summon the courage to mention it, so it compounded the stress factor. Really superb post. ?

Thank you so much! I enjoyed writing and reliving the experience very much. Many years after this occurred and I still find it embarrassing to ask to use someone’s toilet! I love the too shy to ask situations too as I can so relate to them. 

Thank you for reading and taking time to comment. It isn’t greatly appreciated.