Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Most realistic accident to have?

Aside from being tickled, scared, startled what’s the most realistic accident? I mean the kind where you are in the most helpless scenario and end up peeing your pants. I would think car wettings if you’re the passenger, the driver isn’t stopping for you to pee, there’s no cup to pee in, and there’s heavy traffic that lasts almost forever. But you could just take a piss out the window. So my 2nd thought would be getting trapped in a subway train, bus, etc with a shit ton of people around you wearing pants/jeans. Unless you just don’t give a fuck you can’t take a squat in front of a bunch of people. And there’s too many people to find a blind spot. Or say that you hold it till you get off, you’re at the brink of peeing your pants, but once you get to the bathrooms it’s out of order. And like I said before there’s too many people. Because the bathrooms are closed it’ll put you in EXTREME panic mode. And you’ll have no choice but to pee your pants. What are your ideas? 

Edited by kenken4k
Missed something (see edit history)

I long meetings where they keep pouring water from jugs and you can’t leave but you are bursting! 

Of course school or college where you could be denied permission. 

Transport with no toilets. 

Live TV

playkng a competition like chess where’s it’s impossible to leave. 

So many and some I have personally experienced 

Traffic jams. Seeing hundreds of cars stuck in line for 1+ hours, you know at least one or two people in that line had a little too much liquid before getting on the road. This is the premise for a lot of people's "I had to pee so bad" story, so it follows that some of those end in real accidents.

Any event with a long line for the toilets. I frequently go tailgating for football games and I've seen a ton of dire situations while waiting in line for the toilets. A lot of men skip the lines entirely and find a bush, but most of the women seem so put off by the idea of peeing in public that they try to wait it out. I've never seen a true accident there, but I've seen women look completely frantic.

Public transit: buses, airplanes. I've heard of and seen genuine pictures of accidents in these scenarios. You have almost no control over when the vehicle stops, and seatbelt signs come on airplanes at inopportune times. Some people hate peeing in airplane toilets and try to hold it until their destination, as well.

Edited by surrealexp (see edit history)

I would have to say anywhere in public, where there are no restrooms or suitable secluded places to discreetly relieve oneself, throw in a bit of alcohol and you have probably the most likely situation for a true accident to occur as the person involved will surely be making every attempt to hold back their bladder to the absolutely limit. Of course we are considering a "normal" individual, at this point and not someone who is purposely holding for whatever reason.

Desperate to pee on public transport after a night of drinking at a bar or club, comes immediately to mind. 

As a few others before me have mentioned, anything related to alcohol is pretty much "okay". Especially when you're on your way home, and the train/bus doesn't have any toilets, or they're occupied/out of order. Or when you're too drunk to walk straight, and have a long way home ?

On 11/7/2018 at 10:06 PM, desp-fan2013 said:

I would have to say anywhere in public, where there are no restrooms or suitable secluded places to discreetly relieve oneself, throw in a bit of alcohol and you have probably the most likely situation for a true accident to occur as the person involved will surely be making every attempt to hold back their bladder to the absolutely limit. Of course we are considering a "normal" individual, at this point and not someone who is purposely holding for whatever reason.

Desperate to pee on public transport after a night of drinking at a bar or club, comes immediately to mind. 

Oh yeah alcohol is evil lol. Or caffeine. Maybe not as bad as alcohol but depending on the situation caffeine can also do the trick. I remember I had an energy drink and holy shit I had to go.. i had a close call in the middle of class. 

• 1 month later...
On November 8, 2018 at 12:06 AM, desp-fan2013 said:

Alcohol is probably the most common factor for "accidents".  Alcoholic drinks can add a lot of fluid to the system.  The alcohol causes the kidneys to produce more urine in a short period of time.  Alcohol impairs judgment, so you make poor decisions as to where and when to pee.  Alcohol can irritate the bladder and send urgent got-to-go signals, though in some people it numbs the sensations so they don't realize how full they are.  When alcohol is consumed in social situations, psychological factors and expectations may interfere with opportunities to pee.

If you're drinking, any and all of these things can cause you to hold it too long and pee your pants!

On 11/6/2018 at 12:31 PM, kenken4k said:

Aside from being tickled, scared, startled what’s the most realistic accident? I mean the kind where you are in the most helpless scenario and end up peeing your pants. I would think car wettings if you’re the passenger, the driver isn’t stopping for you to pee, there’s no cup to pee in, and there’s heavy traffic that lasts almost forever. But you could just take a piss out the window. So my 2nd thought would be getting trapped in a subway train, bus, etc with a shit ton of people around you wearing pants/jeans. Unless you just don’t give a fuck you can’t take a squat in front of a bunch of people. And there’s too many people to find a blind spot. Or say that you hold it till you get off, you’re at the brink of peeing your pants, but once you get to the bathrooms it’s out of order. And like I said before there’s too many people. Because the bathrooms are closed it’ll put you in EXTREME panic mode. And you’ll have no choice but to pee your pants. What are your ideas? 

For something like the tube one I feel like peeing your pants would be the more tactical choice anyhow. If you pop a squat/whip it out and start peeing everybody will be pretty damned pissed off at you. 

Pee your pants however and more than likely people will be sympathetic rather than annoyed. Despite the fact you pretty much did the same thing.