Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female The Most Humiliating Accident

Wasn't sure if I was supposed to enjoy the wetting or not. I really feel for you there, but at least your girlfriend still loves you and your bladder issues subsided.

I guess I allowed myself to enjoy the actual wetting a bit, since you wanted us to and all. And I'm glad she was able to cheer you up. ?

Edited by The Dark Wolf (see edit history)
On 11/2/2018 at 1:29 PM, princesspee27 said:

Then came the ultra humiliation. A little girl said to her mother "mommy look! A grown lady is peeing her pants!" Her mother snatched her by the arm, and stormed out very angry, probably ready to scold her. Then a group of young girls said  "omg gross. Lady can't even hold her pee, what a child. I did NOT need to see that after I ate. ugghh..." Then my girlfriend went into a serious rage at the girls yelling "WHO THE F*** DO YOU THINK YOU B*****S ARE TO MAKE SOMEONE FEEL LIKE S*** FOR AN ACCIDENT?!?! F**** ALL OF YOU!!!! YEAH!! WALK THE F*** AWAY!"

I love this paragaph - you describe the perspectives of 'others' so accurately with a 'no holds barred' attitude. Good for you!