Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Anyone into peeing pajama pants?

I bought a pair of Walking Dead PJ bottoms from Goodwill (I like to buy the weirdest articles of clothing I can find) a few months ago. One night I was reading a biography (wanna say it was Marie Curie but I'm not sure) in bed and noticed that I'd been holding unintentionally. There's a plastic sheet on my bed and I was due to do laundry anyway, so I just let go. I didn't like it that much though, much prefer jeans.

• 1 month later...

I do have one pair that I wet from time to time.  I have only ever wet them in bed.  I usually sleep in other things, though, like sweats, windbreakers or athletic shorts.

The pair i have are knit, and they stay nice and warm even when saturated. 

But I actually prefer the other things I typically wear to bed, especially since they can also be worn and wet in public if that's what I'm up to.

I love peeing in my long satin PJs, although usually only in summer where a wet bed is not that much of a hassle. I love the way they cling to my bottom and become a smooth shiny second pissy skin. Then I can kick my sheets off and let the cooling breeze from my ceiling fan dry out my bed and my peed in PJs. By morning that have that OMG I've peed my bed smell.