Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Post Pee-related Memes!

7 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

I'd love to be sleeping with a woman who suffers this...

I've had something similar with seeing a woman wet in my dreams, or just having sex with her, and then ejaculating on myself in excitement.

My fiancée recently admitted to me that she apparently used to consistently wet the bed up through middle school, and even occasionally in highschool. She also told me that it had apparently happened a few times since she's been an adult too, even since we've been dating (but not while we were living together). Anyway, I think it's all really adorable, but the best part is that she has agreed to wet the bed for me at some point while we are sleeping together. I can't wait!

• Replies 129
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Tumblr I needed to screenshot 

This might make a decent story prompt.

Posted Images

9 hours ago, Skirt Accident said:

I've had something similar with seeing a woman wet in my dreams, or just having sex with her, and then ejaculating on myself in excitement

Same things happens to me! If I haven't had sex or mistreated for a while I will have a dream where I see someone wet themselves and will suddenly wake up cumming in my pants! Fun but messy!

On 10/6/2020 at 6:26 PM, MemeOverlord said:

My fiancée recently admitted to me that she apparently used to consistently wet the bed up through middle school, and even occasionally in highschool. She also told me that it had apparently happened a few times since she's been an adult too, even since we've been dating (but not while we were living together). Anyway, I think it's all really adorable, but the best part is that she has agreed to wet the bed for me at some point while we are sleeping together. I can't wait!

You're so lucky...a lot of us would really fancy a bedwetting girlfriend. Mostly for the ability to fuck her in her puddle.

23 hours ago, wetpantsboy said:

Same things happens to me! If I haven't had sex or mistreated for a while I will have a dream where I see someone wet themselves and will suddenly wake up cumming in my pants! Fun but messy!

Oddly enough I've had it happen after masturbating too. I've jizzed in my pants after having masturbated that evening.

Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
On 10/7/2020 at 1:30 PM, Skirt Accident said:

You're so lucky...a lot of us would really fancy a bedwetting girlfriend. Mostly for the ability to fuck her in her puddle.

Oddly enough I've had it happen after masturbating too. I've jizzed in my pants after having masturbated that evening.

If you all want, when I'm not busy, I could write a post describing in detail what it's like to have her pee on me and fuck in her puddle. 

Edited by MemeOverlord (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Not a visual meme, but I found this comment under a performance of Beethoven's Moonlight Sonata:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4591dCHe_sE

Movement 1: “do you have to go to the bathroom?” “Nah I can hold it.” Movement 2: “Can we stop somewhere?” “You should’ve went when we stopped earlier.”
Movement 3: No bathroom in sight

I love the idea of a hot woman stuck in that scenario and ending up having an accident...though it's certainly not something I'd associate with that piece! Someone must be even more into omo than I am.
Edited by Skirt Accident (see edit history)
  • 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...