Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Favourite "need to pee" sayings

I  was just wondering about this, because although its always nice to hear a woman say "I have to pee", sometimes the way she says it can make a big difference.

So for example "I'm about to wet myself" gives off a sign of more intense  desperation than simply saying "I need to pee".

So I was just wondering if you people had any particular phrases that you like to hear girls say when they need to pee.

In my case, I Just love the British classic "I'm BUSTING for a wee". Especially if its said with a sexy British accent ?

3 hours ago, kokandra123 said:

I  was just wondering about this, because although its always nice to hear a woman say "I have to pee", sometimes the way she says it can make a big difference.

So for example "I'm about to wet myself" gives off a sign of more intense  desperation than simply saying "I need to pee".

So I was just wondering if you people had any particular phrases that you like to hear girls say when they need to pee.

In my case, I Just love the British classic "I'm BUSTING for a wee". Especially if its said with a sexy British accent ?

I feel like "busting for a piss" is more what I hear, at least in casual settings (I also live in the UK). Work it's always "just nipping to the loo", unless it's desperate then most people usually hurry off without saying anything. xD

I think I answered something similar not too long ago, but I think anyone announcing they need to be excused in some form or other is always gonna be low key cute.

using the words 'pee' and 'accident' turn me on the most, and moaning the words and bouncing makes it even better. Can be used in any way as long as those words are included such as "I have to pee very badly" or "im about to have an accident". Even saying to myself continuously "i have to pee i have to pee i have to pee" turns myself on. And once I lose control I make myself cry and moan "nooo im having an accident" and witnessing something similar to this is just as awesome

Really need a wee / Desperate for a wee

Bursting for the loo / Bursting for a wee

Dying for the loo / Dying for a wee

Gonna wee myself / wet myself

Absolutely dying for the toilet

Need a wee so badly

I also think it’s cute when they refer to the toilets as “the ladies’”. I remember getting a lift to a careers event with the head of recruitment at my old job, and after the long drive there she announced “Right, my first stop needs to be the ladies’”. I thought it was a very polite way of telling us that she was absolutely bursting to go!

It depends very heavily on which type we’re talking about. Shy girls would naturally wait a lot longer before saying anything, where preferred phrases are instead substituted for mild shifting and squirming. When it gets too bad to hide, ideally, she’d dance around the subject as much as possible with things like “Um, I really need to...go” and “I-I really need a minute!” An accident would result in nothing more than whimpers.

Tougher girls that take charge wouldn’t hide anything from the start and would announce a need early with “Hold on a sec, I’m gonna go take a whiz”. If they wait longer, it becomes a little more severe, like “Seriously, I really need to leak.” Once they become desperate, that’s where the swearing kicks in. “Shit shit shit, I’m gonna fucking piss myself if I can’t go now!” Once the floodgates opens, it’s nothing but “Fuck fuck fuck!”