Sign In

Questions from a girl wanting to pee in a urinal

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I’m a girl who’s pretty good at peeing standing up.  I sort of figured it out by trial and error when I was around eight years old, but I’ve never told anyone about it... well, until this post, I gues

There's one fact of the men's room that will answer a lot of your questions: we don't care about what the men at the other urinals are doing. It isn't something anyone wants to look at, so attention i

My first reaction was that this article is incredibly silly, and I found myself getting annoyed at the idea that these people are thinking that entire the physics curriculum needs to be rewritten over

Posted Images

5 minutes ago, gtg2468 said:

I’ve also been peeing in urinals since I was a kid that’s just how I was taught sometimes the line to ladies is just too long and there’s no time. Plus where is the law that says urinals are for penises only lol.  This is me peeing standing not a urinal but you can see the precision. 

9B7F8D95-045E-44A9-A92D-7D1E16C2A378.mov

did you pee in urinals in front of men, or in single-occupancy rooms?

It's turned into a really fascinating discussion! Just a few thoughts, answering questions directed at someone else, I know, but hopefully still valid responses...

17 hours ago, SarahRe said:

I'm curious—for you, is it just a girl peeing standing up into a urinal that you find so arousing?  Because for me, when I've done it in the past by myself, it's mostly just fun and thrilling and only mildly arousing.  What really gets me going is the idea of a girl (ideally me!) peeing together with a bunch of guys, all facing the same way and squirting their streams out together, with everybody being able to see everybody else's stream, and especially with all of the men's penises hanging out totally exposed in full view if the girl wants to look at them.  Just thinking about this situation gets me so turned on that I actually start feeling butterflies in my stomach.  Is it this specific thing that you also like, or is it not quite the same?  (Let me put it another way: are you just as aroused by a girl doing it in an empty bathroom as you are by what I described above?)

I'm more curious than aroused by it all, but it'd certainly get me going if it was a desperate last-resort in a bit of a crisis situation, a girl rushing in and even breaking the rules of separation because there's no other option, followed almost too quickly by an incredibly powerful stream! It'd still be interesting in an empty bathroom, but it'd certainly be missing something.

I do own a few pairs of men's boxers (okay, they're actually youth sizes, so maybe I should say boys' boxers, but that sounds vaguely creepy).  I've tried putting them on under my pants instead of normal underwear to see if I could pee through the opening, but I couldn't really get it to work right.  (Side note: I've tried wearing them around all day under my pants too, and while they were more comfortable than normal girls' underwear in some ways, I didn't like that there was all this extra material all bunched up.  I've never tried wearing a pair of men's boxer-briefs, but I wonder if I would like them better.)

Basketball shorts, or shorts of any kind, would probably carry too high a risk of detection as female unless I decide to stop shaving my legs for a while, which isn't happening.  It's a shame, though, because I do have a pair of extremely baggy shorts that are super easy to pee out of, since I can just pull up the leg opening and go through that.

Sweatpants might actually work, although I'd probably need to buy a much looser pair (with a stretchier waistband) than what I currently have.  Also they probably shouldn't be gray, like what I have now, since that makes any drips super obvious.

Personally I can't be doing with peeing through the opening either - up and over every time for me.

I'd have thought that trousers with a button and zip would be the best option if you want to try to avoid detection though - just the act of undoing the button and pulling the zip down creates a bit of a flap on each side that'll give you a tiny bit more privacy. Anything with an elasticated waist just sounds like it'd cause you problems!

I admit that I sometimes forget about this "don't use a urinal next to someone" thing.  Is this just something that guys figure out, or does your dad teach you, or what?

Also, after thinking about it, I certainly agree that, then the maximum number of urinals (in a row of n adjacent) urinals that can be occupied while observing the "rule" is ⌈n/2⌉, but isn't it possible that there can be no "acceptable" urinal even with fewer people peeing?  The way I figure it, the minimum number of occupied urinals that can create a problem is actually ⌈n/3⌉, since occupation of the middle urinal in any block of three consecutive urinals renders those on either side unacceptable (e.g., the 2nd, 5th, 8th, and so on).

Or, in practice, do guys just somehow "know" not to create such a setup?  When n = 3, does the middle urinal just never get used unless there are three people peeing at the same time?

Also, is the "rule" just about avoiding adjacency, or is it about maximizing separation?  If someone is using urinal 1 at the left end, would I be expected to go all the way down to the right end to use urinal n?

(Sorry for having so many questions!  I'm just excited to get to talk about this stuff.)

I think it's just something that you work out for yourself, most people naturally having the same objective of wanting a bit of personal space. I certainly worked it out for myself.

If you've got seven urinals, say, and the first and last are occupied, then it'd be a bit of a sin - inconsiderate, at best - to use the very middle one because (as you say) that then puts all four remaining urinals out of bounds. Everyone's different though - I prefer maximum separation personally, but you'll be fine as long as you keep an odd number between you and the next person! Obviously it all starts to break down when it gets busy - some might prefer to go into a cubicle or even wait, but I think most would suffer adjacency instead.

An interesting variation on the problem that I observed earlier - a 'trough' urinal, without any sort of dividers, that could probably comfortably accommodate four people (say n = 4, which would be a comfortable occupancy of 2 normally) had three equally spaced users at once. Each had enough room for comfort, but not enough for another user to squeeze in between.

Good advice, except for one problem: my voice definitely sounds very, very female.  I think I'd better not try to talk to anyone in there at all.

It'll depend on the context and probably the broader culture, but talking isn't really the done thing in my experience anyway, unless you're carrying on a conversation with someone or if you happen to know the next person and manage to make eye contact with them.

Okay, see, that's another question I have.  How aware are you if the person next to you is trying to look at you or not?  Here's why I'm asking: if I ever manage to go through with this, I don't think I'm gonna be able to resist at least glancing around to see some peeing penises.  (I mean, I feel kind of bad about wanting to look, since I'd be totally violating their privacy, being a girl and all, but I just don't think I'd be able to help it.)  As long as I'm not just, like, blatantly staring, do you think it would be noticed if I just baaaaarely turned my head a little and glanced briefly at what's going on around me?  Or should I just settle for whatever I can get from my peripheral vision?

You'd probably get away with a quick glance if there wasn't any noticeable head turning. I doubt I'd notice it myself, usually focussing on what I'm doing (and where it's going) and trying to avoid any sort of unintended eye contact with anyone else!

Oh and another question.  (Again, sorry for all the questions.  Thanks for being so helpful!)  Of places with several urinals all in a row, is it more common for them to have the little divider thingies between them, or not?  Honestly, I'd much rather do this without the dividers, just because it more perfectly matches up with my dream situation of  maximal erotic potential.  Sure, the divider walls would give me more privacy, but if I ever actually do this, I want to make sure I get my money's worth, so to speak, in terms of what's happening and what I might get to see (as described in my pervy paragraph above).

In my experience - probably more without dividers than with dividers.

On 11/30/2018 at 3:49 PM, SarahRe said:

Actually, I probably didn't say it quite right in my original post.  I've been peeing standing since I was 8, but the "trial and error" part only happened several years later, maybe at around age 13 so.  When I was younger, there was nothing to figure out—I could just stand there without touching myself at all and my pee came out in a nice neat stream that was angled forward enough that I could easily just pull my pants down and go that way into a toilet or outside or wherever.

But after a few years, I started occasionally having some major problems where it would spray erratically or run down my legs.  Over time, it started happening more and more often, which made me really sad.  (I'm not kidding.  I cried about this multiple times.)  I'm pretty sure that what was happening was that some of my, um, stuff down there sort of grew a little and changed shape, and I wasn't consistently having a clear exit path from my pee hole anymore without manipulating anything.  So that was when the trial and error started, as a desperate attempt to regain my lost ability, which I obviously did eventually after a fair amount of practice in the shower.

Not to demean you or anything ... but some girls can pee like guys without aiming. 

GMqf16m.jpg

On 12/1/2018 at 7:59 AM, homeanddry said:

I'd have thought that trousers with a button and zip would be the best option if you want to try to avoid detection though - just the act of undoing the button and pulling the zip down creates a bit of a flap on each side that'll give you a tiny bit more privacy. Anything with an elasticated waist just sounds like it'd cause you problems!

Yeah that's definitely true—the little triangular flap keeps me pretty well concealed.  I've looked at myself in the mirror from the side like this, and you really can't see much of anything at all.  It's actually extremely arousing to think about actually being less exposed than the guys standing next to me.

I prefer maximum separation personally, but you'll be fine as long as you keep an odd number between you and the next person! Obviously it all starts to break down when it gets busy - some might prefer to go into a cubicle or even wait, but I think most would suffer adjacency instead.

I think I would enjoy it the most if I could go when there's an actual crowd and we'd all be next to each other with no separation, but that might require more bravery than I can muster up.  Maybe I should try to work my way up to that in stages.

It'll depend on the context and probably the broader culture, but talking isn't really the done thing in my experience anyway, unless you're carrying on a conversation with someone or if you happen to know the next person and manage to make eye contact with them.

It seems like the women's bathroom definitely has a tendency to be chattier than the men's.  How much of this do you think is because of the awkwardness of having to pee out in the open?  Like, if urinals were not a thing that existed, do you think it would be different?

You'd probably get away with a quick glance if there wasn't any noticeable head turning. I doubt I'd notice it myself, usually focussing on what I'm doing (and where it's going) and trying to avoid any sort of unintended eye contact with anyone else!

Okay, that's good to know.  That's what I was hoping.  After all, like you said, as long as I'm not being super obvious about it, the only way someone else would know is if they're looking too closely at me.

In my experience - probably more without dividers than with dividers.

Do the separation rules still apply when there are dividers, or are they disregarded since there's more privacy?  I would assume that they still apply, but I just realized that I actually don't know.

20 hours ago, bibibibi said:

Not to demean you or anything ... but some girls can pee like guys without aiming. 

GMqf16m.jpg

Well yeah, of course.  I mean, I used to be able to do it myself when I was little.  I'm sure it just depends on what you've got going on lip-wise around your pee hole.  I don't think it's super common, though.  I also don't think I've ever seen a video or photo of a girl doing it without dribbling on herself at least a little (or sometimes a lot).  The resolution of that photo isn't good enough to see if she's keeping her lips and legs dry or not.  Also she's peeing almost straight down, which might be a little limiting sometimes.

So basically what I'm saying is that the girl in the photo sucks and I'm way better.  :)  Nah, not really, I'm happy for anyone to get to pee in whatever way works best for them.

59 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Yeah that's definitely true—the little triangular flap keeps me pretty well concealed.  I've looked at myself in the mirror from the side like this, and you really can't see much of anything at all.  It's actually extremely arousing to think about actually being less exposed than the guys standing next to me.

You're aroused by that too?  I'm as enthralled by the fact that a woman can pee standing without exposing her genitals to the elements and the public eye (whereas I can't) as I am by the thought of her beating me in a pissing contest.  In many ways, female urination is superior to male urination.  Women can pee standing without exposing their most vulnerable body part.  I can't. 

59 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

It seems like the women's bathroom definitely has a tendency to be chattier than the men's.  How much of this do you think is because of the awkwardness of having to pee out in the open?  Like, if urinals were not a thing that existed, do you think it would be different?

I definitely think it has to do with urinals and soft homophobia.  2 guys with their dicks out squirting juice yakking with each other may as well be a gay sex scene. 

1 hour ago, SarahRe said:

Do the separation rules still apply when there are dividers, or are they disregarded since there's more privacy?  I would assume that they still apply, but I just realized that I actually don't know.

Separation rules are still applied with dividers, but less strictly. 

42 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Well yeah, of course.  I mean, I used to be able to do it myself when I was little.  I'm sure it just depends on what you've got going on lip-wise around your pee hole.  I don't think it's super common, though.  I also don't think I've ever seen a video or photo of a girl doing it without dribbling on herself at least a little (or sometimes a lot).  The resolution of that photo isn't good enough to see if she's keeping her lips and legs dry or not.  Also she's peeing almost straight down, which might be a little limiting sometimes.

So basically what I'm saying is that the girl in the photo sucks and I'm way better.  ? Nah, not really, I'm happy for anyone to get to pee in whatever way works best for them.

You said that you gradually had more occasions of spraying or dribbling; but have they not yet eclipsed your ability to pee standing without aiming digitally/are you occasionally able to just stand and pee without having to hold yourself apart?  On a related note/necessary corollary, do you hold your lips to the side when you pee in the shower? 

45 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Yes, that makes sense. It's interesting that you find it arousing though! I do like the thought of it all, I must admit.

I think I would enjoy it the most if I could go when there's an actual crowd and we'd all be next to each other with no separation, but that might require more bravery than I can muster up.  Maybe I should try to work my way up to that in stages.

It'd certainly be a big step to go straight to that level! It probably won't seem such a big step once you've got a bit of urinal experience though.

I don't think it's awkwardness really. Yes, women have their own individual cubicles, but then I don't think it's uncommon for them to share cubicles and generally be much more open in an intimite sense? It's certainly not unusual for the girls to all trot off together to carry on the party whilst doing what's necessary, whereas it's much more businesslike for us. Sometimes strangers will unite over something amusing, but that tends to happen more at the sinks than at the urinals in my experience! Personally, I find it even more awkward when a conversation starts between two cubicles than when it happens at the trough!

Okay, that's good to know.  That's what I was hoping.  After all, like you said, as long as I'm not being super obvious about it, the only way someone else would know is if they're looking too closely at me.

Exactly! Although presumably they'd have to be looking too closely at your face rather than what you're doing down below. Either way, it's not really the done thing.

The principles still apply whilst there's enough urinals to apply them, but it's not such a big deal when it starts to get busy.

7 hours ago, bibibibi said:

You're aroused by that too?  I'm as enthralled by the fact that a woman can pee standing without exposing her genitals to the elements and the public eye (whereas I can't) as I am by the thought of her beating me in a pissing contest.

Oh yes, I'm very aroused by that.  I certainly like the idea of the guys being exposed while I'm not.

Hey, here's a question for you.  Let's say you've got your penis out peeing in a urinal when someone who is very obviously a girl steps up beside you (either to pee next to you, or just to have a look, or whatever).  Would you try to hide yourself in some way, or would you just keep peeing as usual like the person next to you isn't a girl?  What do you think most guys would do?  I ask because in almost every video I've ever seen where a guy is peeing in a urinal and a girl can plainly see, they guy seems to just be peeing as normal and acting like he's completely fine with the girl looking at him if she wants to.

You said that you gradually had more occasions of spraying or dribbling; but have they not yet eclipsed your ability to pee standing without aiming digitally/are you occasionally able to just stand and pee without having to hold yourself apart?

I'm really not sure, as I don't really ever intentionally try to pee standing without holding myself open anymore.  I mean, why take a chance of making even a small mess when my default way stays clean with probability 1?

On a related note/necessary corollary, do you hold your lips to the side when you pee in the shower? 

Yes because I always try to aim it straight into the drain.  I know peeing in the shower is no big deal, but I still don't like the idea of standing in a puddle of my own pee if I don't have to.

15 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Oh yes, I'm very aroused by that.  I certainly like the idea of the guys being exposed while I'm not.

Hey, here's a question for you.  Let's say you've got your penis out peeing in a urinal when someone who is very obviously a girl steps up beside you (either to pee next to you, or just to have a look, or whatever).  Would you try to hide yourself in some way, or would you just keep peeing as usual like the person next to you isn't a girl?  What do you think most guys would do?  I ask because in almost every video I've ever seen where a guy is peeing in a urinal and a girl can plainly see, they guy seems to just be peeing as normal and acting like he's completely fine with the girl looking at him if she wants to.

If a girl walks up to me in an otherwise empty bathroom to look at my dick, I would probably cover up and ask her what she wanted.  If she's in the men's room because of a long line for the women's, I would be less likely to cover up.  Personally I don't care if a woman sees me peeing out my penis; actually I would be delighted to find a woman interested in urinal pissing.  My response in these scenarios is more about social norms.  
If she were at the urinal to pee, I wouldn't be able to hide my penis because I would have an erection.  I think most men would be fine with a woman seeing them in this situation because they can sneak a peek back.  
I feel that for dramatic effect the men in those staged videos don't hide their penises, since pornography is about sexualizing the body.  In the few pieces of material that aren't staged, both parties are probably heavily intoxicated.  Regardless, the man almost certainly feels some kind of discomfort and emasculation in this scenario (where the girls isn't also peeing).  He's required to expose his penis and shoot urine for the spectatorship of a woman, whereas she has the luxury of blocking his view when she heads into a toilet. 

8 hours ago, homeanddry said:

Yes, that makes sense. It's interesting that you find it arousing though! I do like the thought of it all, I must admit.

I'm still kind of amazed that there are other people who are into these very specific kinds of things too.  When I first made my original post, I figured people would probably either laugh at me or just ignore me altogether.

8 hours ago, homeanddry said:

Yes, women have their own individual cubicles, but then I don't think it's uncommon for them to share cubicles and generally be much more open in an intimite sense? It's certainly not unusual for the girls to all trot off together to carry on the party whilst doing what's necessary, whereas it's much more businesslike for us.

Yeah, this came up in another thread.  I've actually never shared a stall/cubicle with another girl in my life, but I'm certainly aware that it is indeed a thing that happens sometimes.  Still, it just seems kind of weird to me.  Like, two guys at a urinal both have something to do.  Two girls in a stall can only pee one at a time anyway, so what do they do when the other person is peeing?  Just stand there and watch?  I don't really get why anybody would want to do that.

9 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

If she were at the urinal to pee, I wouldn't be able to hide my penis because I would have an erection.  I think most men would be fine with a woman seeing them in this situation because they can sneak a peek back.

Well, but what about the scenario we were talking about before, where the girl can pee without exposing herself?  Or by "sneak a peek" do you just mean seeing her stream coming out?

Also, does anything change for you if the girl is using a device instead of doing it like I would?

21 minutes ago, bibibibi said:

In the few pieces of material that aren't staged, both parties are probably heavily intoxicated.

Yeah, okay, you're probably right.  I admit that I didn't think of that.

27 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Yeah, this came up in another thread.  I've actually never shared a stall/cubicle with another girl in my life, but I'm certainly aware that it is indeed a thing that happens sometimes.  Still, it just seems kind of weird to me.  Like, two guys at a urinal both have something to do.  Two girls in a stall can only pee one at a time anyway, so what do they do when the other person is peeing?  Just stand there and watch?  I don't really get why anybody would want to do that.

I've heard, sometimes depending on the personality type, girls will check out each others bodies to mess with/joke with each other, as in touch each other's boobs or hair for fun.  This presumably extends to each other's crotches and even how they pee? 

10 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

Well, but what about the scenario we were talking about before, where the girl can pee without exposing herself?  Or by "sneak a peek" do you just mean seeing her stream coming out?

Also, does anything change for you if the girl is using a device instead of doing it like I would?

Seeing her stream is enough of a peek for me.  I would be more likely to cover up if she were using a funnel. 

27 minutes ago, SarahRe said:

I'm still kind of amazed that there are other people who are into these very specific kinds of things too.  When I first made my original post, I figured people would probably either laugh at me or just ignore me altogether.

I'm pretty surprised too given this site is usually devoted to like fanfiction. Never had a discussion this long on any pee forum ever. 

Edited by bibibibi (see edit history)
4 hours ago, SarahRe said:

The thing that I like about this site is the wide variety of often quite narrow interests! Anyone who's not into this sort of thing would probably just ignore your posts (that's what I tend to do with stuff that doesn't interest me - just move on) but I doubt anyone would ever laugh at you. I don't think it's particularly outlandish, anyway.

4 hours ago, SarahRe said:

The impression that I get is that it's just seen as normal, an extension of the party like they might go up to the bar together or go outside to smoke together or whatever they do. I imagine that they probably talk, sing or whatever else they were doing anyway, or maybe touch up their makeup and that, but probably not just stand in silence and watch!

5 hours ago, bibibibi said:

If a girl walks up to me in an otherwise empty bathroom to look at my dick, I would probably cover up and ask her what she wanted.  If she's in the men's room because of a long line for the women's, I would be less likely to cover up.  Personally I don't care if a woman sees me peeing out my penis; actually I would be delighted to find a woman interested in urinal pissing.  My response in these scenarios is more about social norms. 

I personally find that everything's reasonably well covered up anyway, so it'd take a definite effort to see any more than my stream. Maybe it's just the way I arrange things. I'm pretty relaxed though - I don't think I'd go to any greater lengths to cover up if a girl suddenly turned up at the adjacent urinal even if they didn't try to cover up the fact! I don't really know what the social norm is - maybe I'm just laid back about things generally - but I doubt anyone would care in the sort of drunken environment that usually produces big queues and crowded facilities - probably just a big shout of "wahey" all round!

Since this has never happened I don't know how I would react for sure. In the past I had trouble peeing in front of anybody. I think back then I would be embarrassed and probably freeze up, stop peeing involentarly and cover up. 

Now I have made numerous videos of myself peeing in my pants, with my penis through my fly, or fully naked. I do so hoping females will enjoy it.

So, I think and hope I would continue peeing , perhaps even stepping back a bit to give her a better view. If she is obviously watching closely and enjoying it ( I can only dream) I am likely to get an erection, which would likely stop my stream.

That said unless the person next to me is obviously female,like has breasts , I would not assume the person was a woman, and would be creeped out by a guy trying to look.

If the female next to me was peeing so i could see I would likely look , but since it is taboo to check on your neighbor at the urinal , I probably would not notice in the first place.

SaragRe  Am I correct when I assume from your posts that you have not tried this yet ??

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
On 12/2/2018 at 11:23 PM, bibibibi said:

I've heard, sometimes depending on the personality type, girls will check out each others bodies to mess with/joke with each other, as in touch each other's boobs or hair for fun.  This presumably extends to each other's crotches and even how they pee? 

Yeah maybe?  I guess I remember other girls doing this kind of stuff, especially back when I was in high school, and especially with boobs in particular.  Maybe there was plenty of pee-watching going on too and I just wasn't aware of it.  I don't know.

Seeing her stream is enough of a peek for me.  I would be more likely to cover up if she were using a funnel.

It's interesting that the funnel would make you cover up.  Is it also true that you feel like she's somehow "cheating" in that situation?  Like there's an implicit deal that if you can pee standing up then you get to use the urinal and look at all of the penises, and she's somehow violating that implicit deal by using the device because she can't "really" pee standing up?

I'm pretty surprised too given this site is usually devoted to like fanfiction. Never had a discussion this long on any pee forum ever.

Me neither!  I'm glad I've been able to talk to you for so long about all of this.  I hope we get to keep talking about it some more.  :)