Wet in the Wastelands: Redux

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phentaiee and Rolo arguing about updating late - 2018, colorized

"I love the way you squirm like that." Patches says, smirking. "It really shows off your hips." "Patches...I swear to god..." Julia groans, bobbing on the spot. "I will shoot you." "D-don't do tha

"So who stays up tonight?" Asks patches. "Could you?" Asks Jessie. "I've had a long day as it is." "I mean...I could." Patches says, looking outside. "But there's no-one around here. There never i

Posted Images

• 3 weeks later...

"I love the way you squirm like that." Patches says, smirking. "It really shows off your hips."
"Patches...I swear to god..." Julia groans, bobbing on the spot. "I will shoot you."
"D-don't do that! Err, otherwise I can't help you out here."
"You're not h-helping me now." Julia moans. "Pick a direction and move." Julia hisses. Patches smiles and cocks her hip.
"I've been held captive a number of times in my life. Never seen someone this desperate to-"
"PATCHES."
"Okay, okay. The water tower's a nice place." Patches says, pointing into the distance. "You can see it's legs from here, the top of it fell off. Makes a great shelter. I've camped there loads of-"
"GoodLetsGo." Julia says, cutting her off. "No time like the present.
"Wouldn't mind seeing more of your legs." Patches says nonchalantly as she starts walking in the direction she pointed in. Julia frowns, following her onwards, with one hand wedged between her legs.

"There aren't too many people around here." Patches says as the two walk on. "These forests are known for violent types, but recently the Warhogs have kinda driven them away. Not that they aren't violent."
"So...c-couldn't I just pee here? O-on a tree or something?"
"I wouldn't." Says Patches, looking back to see Julia hobbling along. "Pee smells, makes you easy to track. Especially if they find it when it's still warm."
"W-wouldn't you want to see me undressed?" Julia asks, practically begging.
"Oh I'd love to..." Patches says, grinning. "But I'd also quite like not seeing Warhogs again too soon. I'm sure I can look at you another time."
"I doubt it..." Julia grumbles.
"You can see me naked if you want." Patches says, taking her hoodie by the zipper lines and opening it. "I'm at your total mercy..."
"Take this."
"What?"
"Here." Julia says, throwing her bag off her back and pushing it into Patches open chest. "C-carry this."
"You're just gonna give me that?" Patches says, looking at it. Julia steps back, bending over and pressing her hands between her legs. "This has all your stuff in it."
"I...I can't carry it right now. T-too heavy..."
"But it has all your guns."
"T-that's why it's so heavy" Julia hisses, bobbing on the spot. "L-let's go, dammit!"
"But...I could just shoot you..." Patches says, looking up at Julia. Her face has gone quite red.
"Look." Julia growls. "Shoot me or get walking."
Patches plays with the bag a moment, taking the revolver out the side pocket. She cracks it forward, then closes it up again.
"This is loaded." She says, looking back up. "You're just gonna trust me with this?"
"Jessie. Patches. Listen." Julia spits out the words, looking up at her. "Just-"
"Don't worry, Jules." Patches says with a smirk. "I won't shoot you. You're too cute to shoot!" She adds, laughing a little. She clicks the safety on, and slides the gun down the front of her skirt. "I'll let you take it back when you're done...Let's get walking, then!"

The two walk on; Patches with a smile on her face, and Julia with an uncomfortable grimace on hers.

"You've been quiet for a good five minutes." Patches says, stopping and turning around. "How are you holding up?"
"Keep. Walking." Julia hisses. "I'm about to burst. KEEP WALKING."
"Alright, alright, jeez." Patches says. She waits a moment before she moves. "I wanna walk behind you."
"What?" Julia asks, looking up again. She fidgets furiously as she tries to keep herself dry. "Why?"
"I like the way you poke your ass out."
"Can you stop thinking about me for five seconds?"
"With an ass like that?"
"MOVE."
"After you." Patches says, smirking deviously. Julia glares at her for a split-second, before groaning loudly and almost dropping to her knees.
"What's wrong, Jules?"
"I....Nnnnnn-Nothing!" She shouts. "I-m...fiiiinnnneee..."

Julia's not fine however. Her bladder feels like a rock, practically fit to burst. Walking hurts. Standing hurts. Moving hurts. All she can think about is how much she needs to pee, and how much standing around is not helping. Every ounce of her energy is going into not soaking her pants at any moment, and talking to Patches is taking some of that energy away. All the while, Patches is busy trying to look at her backside and being generally unhelpful.

"I can't." Julia starts. She yanks at the zipper on her pants. "I've gotta pee - I'm going here."
"What? No!" Patches says, hopping over and trying to pull Julia's hands away. "You'll leave a trail! You'll get us both killed!"
"I can't hold it!" Julia shouts. "It's the floor, or it's-"
"No no no! Hold it Julia! You'll be fine!" Patches shouts back, holding up Julia's arms. "It's like five-"
"Ack!" Julia shrieks, stepping back and thrusting her hands back.
"W-what?" Patches exclaims, looking at her with a pale'd face. "A-are you okay?"
"N-no...hnnnnnn...."
"Hold it Julia." Patches says, stepping back. "You've got to-"
"Hng!"

WitW006.thumb.png.dbccbca852fafc9eaa5203450f0127e5.png

Something hot shoots out down Julia's thighs. She goes bright red.
One hot streak of liquid slides down her inner thigh, leaving a dark green stain on her pants. It trickles down to her knee before going still.
"Haaaa..." Julia moans, leaning forward further. The relief from the spurt smacks her like a train. But she has to hold it back. She groans again, Stepping one foot forward as she puts all her effort into holding back and not falling to her knees.
The wet streak on her pants begins to cling to her skin as it goes cold. The wet feeling of the fabric does nothing to help, only making the poor girl so much more desperate.
Just to let out a little more...

"Julia?" Patches says, concern thick in her voice. "D-don't let any more-"
"Hck!" She groans, bending over again as more hot liquid erupts from her,  quickly spreading around her hands, clenched around her body. A couple of drips splatter to the ground beneath her feet. The dark stain on her leg grows down further by a fair few inches. A tiny clear trickle of liquid emerges from beneath the leg of her pants, running down her ankle and under her heel, settling in the grass and leaves. She gasps out once more, looking up and opening her eyes.

"y-you..." Patches starts, staring. "You just -"
"Y-yes, I noticed." Julia hisses, still clutching herself. Her palms are soaked, and the fabric she's holding onto so tightly is warm and squishes.
"Think you can hold the rest in?"
"...no"
"Well....try." Patches says, staring at the tiniest puddle by Julia's slightly damp foot. "That shouldn't be enough for the 'Hogs to go on, they don't have, like, piss detectors. Just...just hold the rest in."
"Keep moving." Julia moans, staring down at her feet. A tiny wet puddle hugs her heel. She digs her toes into the dirt.
"Yeah...err, let's go."

The two walk on into the woods. Julia's more comfortable initially, but it isn't long before she's grunting and moaning again. This time she's also dealing with the cold kiss of wet fabric brushing against her thighs. Each wet touch brings her that much closer to losing control...

"Still holding up well?" Patches asks, turning back to look at Julia again. Julia's staring at the floor and shuffling forward, hands still between her thighs.
"Well enough." Julia mumbles.
"I kinda have to pee now anyway." Patches says, turning back around and walking forward again. "If we make it to the water tower, there's this little drain we can-"
"Please, Patches." Julia moans. "D-don't talk about peeing."
"Oh. Right." She says. "Thinking about it might make you need to go more."
"Patches..."
"Gee, alright. Sorry. Stop thinking about it."
"I...I'm thinking about it!" Julia moans, stopping still again.
"Well don't. Come on, let's-"
"I'm thinking about it!"
"Julia, what are you - "
"I c-can't!" Julia shouts, pulling her hands up into herself as hard as she can. Drips begin falling from between her fingers, pattering into the ground.
"Julia, don't you-"
"I CAN'T HOLD IT!" Julia shouts.

WitW007.thumb.png.513de2be607b3bb3568d87f6e18da9ca.png

Julia falls to her knees as warmth erupts around her groin. A dark stain spreads across her legs, spreading across her thighs and falling down to her knees, as pee begins pouring out of the seams.
Julia loses control.

A fierce hiss erupts from Julia as her bladder begins to empty itself with all it's force into Julia capris and down her legs. Hot pee pours down her thighs, soaking into the fabric held so tightly against them. The dark patch grows rapidly, glistening with pee, which soaks through it and runs over the top. It cascades down them, splattering into the forest floor beneath.
Warmth floods around her thighs, spreading and falling down until it's running down as far as her knees, hugging against her skin. A hot puddle spreads out from beneath her shins, which are planted in the grass.
From behind, thin streams run off from the curvature of her body, splashing down on the back of her calves, spreading the warmth onto almost every part of Julia's lower body.
The relief for Julia as her bladder evacuates into her clothes is amazing. From the moment she lost control, a hot shiver of relief thundered up her back, and as she continues to empty herself into her pants it leaves her feeling warm and soft. She shivers with pleasure as everything floods out of her, moaning softly as she does.
Julia's bladder continues pouring out it's contents, splashing down her thighs as it does. The forest seems silent, save for the sounds of hissing, splashing, and the soft moans of Julia. The puddle beneath her continues to swell, and the almost-black stain running down from Julia's crotch grows thicker as her pants absorb more and more.
The warmth clings to Julia as more and more hot pee flows out of her and into her capris. It sweeps over her legs, front to back, pouring down and collecting in the pits of her knees, before spilling either side into the muddy floor. Tiny bubbles form and burst around the perimeter of the growing warm puddle, with a faint steam rising around it. Piss floods through her pants, collecting at the knees and by the shins, soaking into them. The puddle grows faster than the floor can absorb it, until it envelops even her feet.

It's a solid minute before the hissing from inside Julia's pants falls silent, and another twenty seconds until pee stops pouring out of them.
Julia sits in her warm puddle, soaking in the moment, breathing heavily, blushing hard, and loving every second.
The warmth, the relief. Nothing else in the world matters any more. Her bladder is empty. The pain is gone. A warm shiver runs up her whole body again, from the base of her spine, all the way up her back, and dissipating around her shoulders.
She moans softly with every breath. Bliss floods over her.

The world begins to leak back to Julia. Winds blow across her, cooling the wet fabric clinging to her. Background noises filter back into her consciousness, and Patches comes back into her field of view.

"wow..." Julia moans, looking up at Patches and grinning.
"Wow?" She responds.
"I feel so much better." Julia says, grinning and stifling a giggle. "Man! You had no idea how much I needed that..."
"Well I'm glad you feel better."
"Sooo much better! I mean...err..."
"It's getting to you now isn't it." Patches asks. Julia blushes bright red.
"O-oh god...."
"Yeah. Now they're gonna be on our trail."
"I wet myself..." she mumbles, going redder.
Patches looks her up and down. She smirks. "That's reason as any to get you out of those pants, right?"
"I mean...I suppose....They are getting cold now." Julia says, pulling at the crotch of her soaked pants. They slap back against her skin as she lets go, flicking off a few droplets.
"So...should we get going?" Julia asks, standing up in the puddle. She takes a few steps back and wipes her feet in the grass. Grass clings to her foot and she frowns.
"Hold on." Says Patches. "It's not fair that only one of us gets to pee."
"But what about the Warhogs?"
"Oh you've already left a massive puddle. One more won't hurt." Patches says, undoing the button on the side of her skirt. "So I'm gonna go make one."

Patches walks up to a tree and lets her skirt drop to her feet. Next she pulls down on the waistband of her panties and lets them slide down her leg, stepping out with one foot. She stands with her legs apart and faces the tree. She breathes in, let's out a sigh, and holds herself open with one hand.
Then she lets loose a jet of pee. It flows out of Patches, splashing onto the base of the tree. She cuts off the stream and adjusts her legs.
"You can watch if you want, Julie" She says, looking back with a smirk. Julia rolls her eyes.
Patches turns to face the tree again. She runs her finger between the lips she doesn't kiss with, and then spreads herself open with her now slightly wet finger. She relaxes.

WitW008.thumb.png.209fef462e6824e38c84a9358f8f077d.png

Patches let's loose a stream of pee against the tree with a soft hiss. It splashes against the bark, running down into the roots and pooling. The puddle quickly grows, soon running under Patches shoes.
"You looked so relieved when you went." Says Patches, looking over to Julia. "I figured I want in."
She stands in place, emptying her bladder against the tree while Julia struggles to figure out where to look. The splashing of pee against the tree and into the puddle are making her quite uncomfortable. Although that could just be her pants getting cold.

Patches peeing doesn't last quite as long as Julia's though, and the stream stops after about fourty seconds. A few last drips splash in the puddle below her before she begins pulling her underwear back up, sighing happily. Patches steps away from the tree and faces Julia, skirt swinging about her ankle.
"Much better." Patches says, smiling again. She stands still a moment, legs apart, looking at Julia.
"Any plans on putting your skirt back on?" Julia asks.
"I dunno." Patches says, looking around. "I kinda like the feeling of the wind around my bare legs." She says, running her finger through the waistband of her underwear. "It feels so free, maybe I'll take these off t-"
"Put your skirt on." Julia says, picking her bag off the floor and swinging it around her. "I'm not walking around the middle of nowhere with a practicing nudist."
"Fine..." Patches says playfully. "Another time?"
"I wouldn't count on it." Julia answers. "How much farther until we reach the water tower?"
"Not long now." Patches says. "Let's go then shall we, wet-pants?"
"D-don't call me that..."

The rest of the walk is uneventful, aside from the constant squishing from Julia's pants as she walks.
"At least you don't have to put up with wet shoes." Patches reminds her, but it's not too comforting.
Before too long they reach the water tower.

The legs of the water tower are old and rusted. A few feet away lays the up-turned body of the tower, with a massive hole in one side where it broke when it hit the floor. Part of a leg hangs limply against the floor. It's not massive, but it's certainly large enough to house two girls for a night. The furnishings could use some work on account of there being none what so ever.

"No-one really considers this place." Says Patches, walking inside. "There are rumours it's haunted, but I've never had any trouble."
"Certainly looks cosy." Julia says, making no attempt to hide her sarcasm.
"Get those pants off." Says Patches. Julia immediately glares at her. "No! I'm serious. You can hang them in the back over there. There's like a thing coming out the wall. You wanna wear my skirt while it dries?" Patches asks. Julia sighs and undoes the zipper. Her pants fall to her feet.
"I'll be fine. There's a sleeping bag in my bag anyway."
"Want some company in there?" Patches asks. Julia ignores her. Julia pulls the sleeping bag out and climbs inside, wriggling herself around. Once she's inside, she crawls around on her knees.

An hour or so passes before it falls dark. The forest outside is practically pitch black. Inside, Julia and Patches are illuminated by a small woodfire - Patches went out for the wood of course, despite her best efforts to convince a bare-bottomed Julia to go with her.

The two girls sit around the fire.

"Should one of us keep watch?" Julia asks.
"Nah...this area is practically silent." Patches responds, leaning against the bag.
"But we have left quite a trail." Julia answers.
"True...but the 'Hogs don't really do much at night. They're a bit predictable that way."
"The Hogs aren't the only people out there." Julia points out. Patches nods in agreement. "One of us ought to stay up."
"I can't guarantee I won't fall asleep." Patches says. "I'm more of a morning person."
"I'm naked below the waist." Julia reminds her. "I'd rather not sit up all night half naked."
"Worried I'll be watching?" Patches smirks.
"I'm worried someone else would be watching." Julia says.
"So you don't mind me watching?" Patches asks. She grins to Julia, who doesn't react. "You could wear my skirt if you want."
"That could work." Julia says.
"Want my panties too?"
"You have a spare pair?"
"No, only the ones I'm wearing."
"I'll pass."
"You really don't need to keep watch." Patches says. "No-one comes around here. Unless I get lucky tonight."
"One of us should. Just in case."

"Fine." Patches says. "Who should stay up tonight?"

1: Julia. Julia is quite tired after a long day. She'll have to wear Patches' skirt if she stays up, and it'll leave her very tired tomorrow - if she doesn't fall asleep.

2: Patches. Patches says she's not one to stay awake too long, although she appears quite handy with a shotgun. On the other hand, can Julia be sure that Patches can be trusted.

3: No-one. Patches seems to be sure that the area's safe. Both girls would wake up feeling refreshed tomorrow. Although it might be a bit on the risky side.