Wet in the Wastelands: Redux

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Phentaiee and Rolo arguing about updating late - 2018, colorized

"I love the way you squirm like that." Patches says, smirking. "It really shows off your hips." "Patches...I swear to god..." Julia groans, bobbing on the spot. "I will shoot you." "D-don't do tha

"So who stays up tonight?" Asks patches. "Could you?" Asks Jessie. "I've had a long day as it is." "I mean...I could." Patches says, looking outside. "But there's no-one around here. There never i

Posted Images

when do you contenu? i don't want to be that annoying guy that just complainin, because i really think that this it's looking to be an amazing stories with some really nice art... but i am really excited about the next part and it is hard to whait and you sait aroudt the week and now its ben to weeks...
I dont want to hurry on you but i just look forward to it contenues ?

Edited by stejlhave96 (see edit history)
12 hours ago, stejlhave96 said:

when do you contenu? i don't want to be that annoying guy that just complainin, because i really think that this it's looking to be an amazing stories with some really nice art... but i am really excited about the next part and it is hard to whait and you sait aroudt the week and now its ben to weeks...
I dont want to hurry on you but i just look forward to it contenues ?

He's working on it guys.

Expect my upload schedule to consistently be this bad...

I do have the first scene down and will be completing the second tonight, expect the update by the weekend. Except for real this time...

Once again, sorry to be taking so long - but I must say, the enthusiasm shown for this is really rather inspiring! 

I’ll try to keep a more consistent upload schedule in the future, but I won’t promise anything.

Julia looks behind the tree once more. In the near distance, the silhouettes of three people are getting clearer.
Trying not to panic, Julia clasps her pistol to her bare chest as she presses her back against the tree. She'll wait, wait until they're close, and then she'll try to ambush them with her revolver.

Three of them. Two men, and a woman. She can't see much through the mist, but she can make out some features. The first man is huge, twice the size of the others. He's wearing some sort of welding mask over his face, completely bare chested. The second man is almost as tall, but thin as a rake. He's got a sledge hammer slung over his shoulder. It looks heavier than he does - Julia can practically make out his ribs. The tiny girl seems out of place in comparison to the others. She's almost as thin as the second man, and almost half as tall. She's got some sort of shotgun clutched to her chest.

Everything goes silent to Julia now except the footsteps as the three get closer. Her breathing is heavy, she's trying not to shake, and she's doing her best to ignore her bladder. As if the prospect of death wasn't enough, she really needs the toilet now.

"She's definitely by that tree." Comes the girls voice again. Julia swallows hard. "She knows we're here."
"How'chu know that?" Says one of the two men.
"She's hiding, Scav. She wouldn't hide unless she knew we were here."
"Wanna keep it down, Patches?" Comes a second man's voice. "She can hear everyfink we're saying."
"But she's got nowhere to run." Says the first man, Scav. "What d'we do, Patches?"
Julia waits for the next bit, but they go silent. She dares not look behind the tree again, she doesn't know how far back they are - or how good they are at shooting.

Julia swallows hard as the woods go silent. It takes what seems like an eternity until she hears something new. The footsteps again, they're moving. But which way

They're getting closer now, from the left. Or is it the right?
She can't tell - and she can't lean out to one side until she knows for sure. Twigs snap as they walk, some from the left, some from the right, some...
It hits Julia. They've split up.
They're surrounding her.

She's trapped!
She can't run, she can't sneak away, and they know exactly where she is.

The cold air whips around Julia, a sharp breeze rustles the leaves. Julia's breath is hot against her hands, holding the gun up to her face, as if for protection. Goosebumps prick up over her bared skin. Every single sound makes her jump now.

She hears another twig snap. It's close behind, to the left of the tree.
Too close.

Julia swings around the tree, pistol at arms length, and fires.
The clap of the gun shatters the silence in the forest. Immediately Julia, and the three people following her, are in action.

The bullet slaps the ground behind her target, a huge man with a gun in hand the size of Julia's leg. She whimpers and fires again.
The bullet hits it's target, slamming into the man's left arm.
He's barely even knocked back.

"You gotta try better than that, love." He says, bringing the huge barrel of his gun down from his shoulder.

Julia ducks down with a yelp, cut off by a blast loud enough to leave ringing in her ears. The tree above her is shattered into piece, sending shards of wood everywhere, showering over Julia's crouched body.

"Nice shot, Brick!." Comes Scav's voice from the other side. Julia twists her head to see the second man draw up on her.
He's a very skinny man, and he's moving alarmingly quickly toward her. Julia swings her pistol around and fires off blindly, missing him.

A massive crunch in the ground by where Julia's foot was a second ago sounds Scav's first swing, as he slams a sledgehammer into the floor, but not before Julia pulled away.
Julia pushes herself backwards as quickly as she can away from him, and out of the cover of what's left of the tree.

"Nice!" comes the girls voice again. "She's in the open!"
"Get 'er, Brick!" Scav shouts to someone behind Julia. She barely turns her head around before she remembers Brick and his gun. She kicks herself backward and onto her back right as another burst rips through the air, kicking up dust and splinters from the ground barely inches from her back. Julia rocks her body forward again, landing on her feet, just in time for Scav to thrust the hammer forward and into her ribs, knocking her back down.

"Got 'er now." Brick growls from somewhere behind. "Whatchu think, patches? We shoot 'er now, or d'we take 'er back?"

Patches doesn't get time to answer before another shot rings out, from Julia's hand this time. She's spun her arm around and has fired at Brick, hitting him squarely between the legs.
Brick roars in pain, tossing his gun to the ground. He whimpers loudly a couple times, falling down on one knee.
"We kill 'er now Scav!" He yells. "Kill the fucker!"

Julia snaps back to Scav. His hammer's raised high again. As he goes to swing down, Julia rolls over to the left.
Something hard and cold slams into her side.

"Thought you could dodge it, you slippery bitch?" Scav shouts. He's clearly swung the hammer in an arc, catching her as she rolls. Julia lies on her front in the dirt, groaning at the pain. "I ain't some fuckin' amacha." He says.

"We're meant to bring her back, Scav!" Shouts the girl's voice again.
"Fuck that!" Shouts brick, who's now clambering gingerly back to his feet. "I'm gonna tear her apart!"

Julia stops wasting time listening to them argue, and clasps for her pistol in the dirt. Picking herself up with one hand, and the gun in the other, she leans back onto her knees and brings the gun up to Scav from her kneeling position.

"Oh, fu-"
Scav doesn't get to swear one more time as Julia squeezes down on the trigger. She hits him this time, squarely in the forehead. He falls to his knees, eyes rolling back.

"Oh, you're in for it now" Growls Brick. Julia turns around to see him charging toward her, gun raised in the air like a bludgeon.

No time to criticise his barrel discipline, Julia feels the cold slam of the barrel into her back as Brick swings it upwards, slapping her back into the dirt. She feels something warm and slightly wet clasp the back of her neck and lift her of the ground. She flails her arms around to no avail.
"No use fightin' no more." Brick shouts. "We're gonna use you as fuckin' targit practice now."
Julia looks up to see the girl wandering over, shot gun in hand.
"Do it patches, shoot 'er. NOW."
"We're meant to bring her back." Patches says. "My pay gets docked if she's dead."
"I couldn't give a shit." Brick shouts, waving Julia around like a damp rag. "Shoot this-"
Julia kicks her leg back, slapping her bare foot into the huge man's mask. He drops her to the ground, right as the crack of the shotgun bursts over head. Brick roars again, and Julia clambers to her feet once more.

Brick staggers back and Julia runs at him, pushing into him with all her strength. The huge man doesn't fall, but staggers further. Before he can regain his balance Julia swings her pistol up as she runs into him again. She jams it underneath the mask and pulls the trigger.
Brick shouts once more, before falling back onto the ground, wheezing once before going silent.

Julia stands for a moment over the absolute unit of a man. She pants heavily.

"Well." Comes the girls voice. Julia spins around to face patches. She's stood about two yards away, with her shotgun in one hand.
"Six shots." The girl says. "How about you get on your knees now and make this easier for us both."

Julia's out of options. Her pistol's empty. The girl in front of her has won.
"I'm gonna take you back to the camp." The girl says. "No hard feelings though." She adds. "Just my job."

Julia looks around. The forest is quiet once more. Just her, the small tanned girl in front of her, and the heavy metal revolver in her hand.
"I know you're out of bullets." The girl teases. "I was counting, you're out of roun-"
The girl is cut off by the dull smack of metal into face as Julia lobs the revolver into Patches. The girl drops her gun and staggers back, tripping over a tree-trunk and landing on her backside.
Julia lurches forward and picks up the shotgun, swinging it forward and pointing it toward the girl.

WitW004.thumb.png.19cee59a3e9f823c71f162755f0a7520.png

"Looks like you didn't count on this." Julia hisses.
"Don't shoot!" Patches shouts back.
"Why not?"
"Err..." goes Patches, trying to think of something smart. "A b-big pretty girl out here on her own...y-you're not safe! I could help!"
"Yeah, sure." Julia says, pumping the gun. "Says the girl shooting at me."
"I'm just a mercenary!" Patches shouts back, trying not to whimper. "I don't hold this against you! They'll be sending out more people anyway!"
"Who will?" Julia asks.
"The Warhogs." Patches says. "The ones you just shot. There's more of them - a-and they won't stop until they've found you!"
"Not convincing." Julia says.
"L-look!" Patches shouts back, dropping her arms to her side. "They'll kill me anyway now if I go back...c-couldn't I go with you?"
"No." Julia says coldly.
"I'm a tracker - I can help you avoid them, I-I can help you get somewhere safe!"

Julia considers this a moment. Patches is sat up against a tree, legs agape and unarmed. 'What if she's right?' Julia thinks. If the 'Warhogs' are after her, it might help to have someone by her side.
"What are you to them?" Julia asks.
"W-what?" Patches splutters.
"Why were you with them?"
"They hired me. Like a month ago." She says. She looks a little more at ease. "They raided a camp I was with, shot most of them and took the rest as slaves. But I told them that I was a good tracker, so they hired me."
"It was that easy?"
"Well. I told them I'd fight them to the death if they didn't. Glad that bluff worked. F-fighting them, I mean. I really am a tracker."

Julia thinks for a moment. She gestures toward Patches with the gun.
"Stand up. Arms out." Julia orders her.
"Err, sure." Patches says, climbing to her feet. Julia walks over and pats her down.
"Having fun there?" Patches asks. Julia frowns. "I sure am..." Patches grins.

"Do you have to put your top on?" Patches asks as Julia pulls her top over her head. Julia looks over, frowning again. "You've got great boobs."
"Excuse me?"
"You have great boobs." Patches repeats. "Nice legs too. You're just pretty all over."
Julia looks at her, speechless. She decides to ignore her. Kneeling next to her bag, Julia breaks open her revolver and loads in six new rounds, before dropping it into the bag. She takes another deep drink from the canteen, before putting it back in, zipping the bag up, and slinging it over her back.

"So where are we going, chief?" Patches asks.
"We should...umm..." Julia mumbles. She doesn't actually know. She knows where she's come from, but otherwise she's totally disoriented. "This way." She says, pointing away from the camp is. "We're going this way."
"Let's go then." Patches agrees. "What's your name, anyway?"
"I'm Julia. I take it you're Patches?"
"Well, my name's Jessie. But I like Patches. I think it suits me."
"Why are you called Patches?"
"Err...be...cause...of the, erm, patches. On my hoodie."
"Ssssure." Julia says.
"It's not like...I'm a bedwetter or something silly...a ha."
"What?"
"I mean...that'd be another reason...I guess." Patches says.
"No it wouldn't." Julia says. Julia gestures to Patches and the two start walking away.
"I mean...if like...I...err...I guess it wouldn't."
"Oh I get it." Julia says.
"What?"
"Is that how they found you?"
"What?"
"You said you were with a camp, right? Did they find you at night?"
"Err...yeah."
"Ha!" Julia laughs. "Were you in bed?"
"I...erm."
"They found you in a wet bed!" Julia giggles. "WET Patches!"
"What? No! It's...it's my hoodie!"
"Yeah, sure..." Julia says. "It's your hoodie."
"It is!" Patches shouts.

The two walk onwards, through the woods. The woods are completely silent again, giving Julia time to calm down a little after the fight.
"You okay there Julia?"
"I'm fine Jessie." Julia says.
"You're walking kinda funny."
Julia looks away and blushes a little. She really needs to pee now. She's been walking for a good ten minutes, and that's given her bladder time to really fill. She's been trying to hide it from Patches. Even still, Julia's trying to keep her legs pressed tightly together as she walks.
"Do you need to go?" Patches asks.
"What?"
"Do you need to wee?" Patches says. "Your walking all funny. It's making your backside stick out. I don't mind it of course..."
"I'm fine." Julia insists.

They keep walking.

"Do you know where you're going?" Patches asks.
"Yeah." Julia lies. She's shuffling along with no idea of where she is, or what's around her, or where might be a good place to pee. She doesn't want to let Patches know that she's on the verge of wetting herself, and she doesn't want to pee in front of her, in case she uses the moment to run. or worse.
"Are you sure?" Patches asks, cutting off Julia's train of thought. "This place is pretty out-the-way of any place major."
"I know where we're going." Julia insists, stopping and turning to Patches. She turns around once more, bobs down once, and carries on walking.
"You really need to pee don't you?" Patches asks.
"Shut up."

They keep walking.

"If you go that way there's a fallen water tower." Patches says, pointing to the right. "It'd be a good place to camp - the body of the tower's like a big metal tent, and there's an old drain you could pee-"
"I don't need to pee!" Julia shouts. She stops and faces Patches again. Patches smirks at her.
"You don't need to hide it, cutie." Patches says. "It's kinda obvious."
"Shut up."
"We should find somewhere to pee - you don't want to leave a trail."
"Urrrgh! Jessie! Shut up!"
"Fine..."

They keep walking.

"It's gonna get dark soon." Patches says. "We should find somewhere to camp..."
"L-like where?" Julia asks, blushing as she catches herself stutter. She stops and turns around.
"There's an old pylon over there." She says, pointing. "Just next to it is a little hut that-" She says, stopping suddenly
Julia bends over double and moans loudly.
"You do need to pee!" Patches says. Julia doesn't answer. "Look, we should find somewhere safe so you can-"
"Shut. Up."
"Yeah well fine."

They keep walking.

"Hey...Do you want some updog?" Patches asks.
"What?" Julia asks, stopping again.
"Do you want some updog?"
"What is updog?"
"N-not much, how about you!" Patches says, giggling as she does. Julia frowns at her. "Oh man! I've never got that to work before! Ha!"
"Jessie. Patches. I swear to....Hnnnng!"
"Oh cheer up!" Patches says. "It was kinda funny - admit it."
"Fuck...." Julia mumbles, hands between her legs and furiously bobbing on the spot.
"Something wrong?"
"I....I really need to-"
"Pee. Yeah. It's obvious." Patches says, putting her hands on her hips. Julia blushes. "And you don't have any idea where we are." Patches adds. Julia blushes more. "You're really cute when you blush."
"Shut up..."

WitW005.thumb.png.f67b7ec607376ba243f997061f0a4e19.png

"Look, I know of some places near here where we can camp, and you can...pee." Patches says while Julia clings on to her dignity by a thread.
"W-where?" Julia asks.
"Erm...I'll tell you if you take your top off."
"You'll tell me or I'll shoot you."
"Alright."

"There's the water tower over there" She says, pointing. "The top of the tower fell off years ago, and it makes a great little hide-away, perfect in the rain. Plus there's a water drain right next to it. Over there though..." She goes on, pointing the other way. "...Is an old pylon, and there's some shed next to it. No idea who's it is, but I've camped there a couple times. There's usually someone there though...But there's a bucket for-"
"haaah...." Julia moans.
"Gee, you really do need to go..." Patches says. "Alright...let's see...err...oh! There's a crashed plane a little further that way..." She points down in the direction they're going. "But...the Warhogs use it a lot. Probably the closest though."
Julia looks up at Patches, who's looking her up and down and grinning. "Pick one." Julia says, grimacing.

"Err..."

Which does she pick?

A - the fallen water tower.
B - The cabin by the old pylon.
C - The crashed plane