Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

How "Scented" does a man get over a day?

It depends probably, but my panties always smell like pee at the end of the day. But if I use urinals, panties get pretty soaked with pee, because I always dribble at the end and when peeing standing up at the urinal, I can't use toilet paper to soak that last drops like when sitting on the toilet bowl and usually last drops of pee get out when I put my penis back in my panties. Sometimes that's not only a few drops, but quite a lot. Enough to get panties properly wet between my legs. That's why I pee sitting down, if possible, even when dressed as a man. And of course, another reason is to hide that I wear female panties and pantyhose even under male clothes.

Perhaps I've been living in denial that my underwear vaguely smells of pee constantly, but I've never heard of this occuring or being a thing for guys. Unless you are getting significant amounts of urine on your clothes everytime you use a urinal, which probably indicates some flaw in your technique, I can't ever see this happening. Perhaps I'm wrong. Please somebody enlighten me if not!

I often dribble a bit after using the urinal and putting my penis away, sometimes more than others. In fact as I have gotten older ,sometimes it soaks through my cotton briefs to  small wet spot my jeans. It is not enough to cause a smell through, at least I never noticed it. 

I suppose if you are not well hydrated and your urine is strong it might smell a bit.

Uncut penis here, and zero smell at the end of the day or in the underwear.
To begin with, I distinctly remember at kindergarden being taught to retract the skin while peeing (so the same applies to all the other males I know, I suppose), plus being pee shy I'm not too fond of urinals, I prefer use stalls, and therefore wipe with toilet paper after peeing most of the time anyway.

Also, at home I have a bidet. A nice rince after you do number two helps keeping both the back and the front side nice, clean and odour-free.

Edited by Bear789 (see edit history)

The only time I ever smell of pee is when I've wet my pants and stayed in them for several hours. I'm a bit smelly now, for instance, having pissed myself all afternoon again. I smell when I've wet my bed too, but again, I've lain in pee for several hours. I don't see how you can get smelly using urinals, unless you leave your underwear in place or don't finish off totally.

I have foreskin and don't do anything with it. Of course, I've never used a urinal but I don't think it hardly matters. I too had no idea what you were talking about. It takes a lot to get me to stink for any reason as I do my best to sweat in my own time. Even a hint of sweat and I rush to a sink and cool down. In fact, except for summertime, I rarely wear deodorant.

Anyway, consider the difference of pushing liquid out of a syringe and a hot sauce packet. A man's penis is more akin to a syringe just by shape and function. Maybe not 100%, but you get the idea. Leftover residue is very minimal. The reason we don't have a "scent" or stink down there is because after a hard shake, nothing is really left. At worst, a man might put it back in a little quick and get a tiny, unnoticeable dab. 

Actually, I wasn't aware this was even a problem for women. I thought once you wipe it a liitle, all dry, all gone, no problem. I haven't really studied anything down there though and never did any, uh, what's it called, "exploring" I think? 

If you only dribble or let a little pee, like a spurt in your underwear, it won't smell so much that other people would notice that from a distance, like they would, if you wet yourself heavily and stayed in wet clothes for hours. But you will notice the urine odour in the evening, if you put panties with little dried up urine on them under your nose.

My penis gets sweaty. Rarely pissy. I usualy wipe it at home. I think vaginas get more pissy Cuz it splashes more and harder to wipe. Like said my girlfriends gets pissy if she doesnt shower for a few days. And yes for skin does effect it, if I dont wash it and have masturbated it gets fishy and cheesy smelling. That reminds me. I did a shower lol.