Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

female Two girls in a fastfood store

• 3 weeks later...

Old but good, nice to see it again.

These girls are well educated: Note that they make a step backwords before they wet themselves, certainly to not ruin the carpet. The two yellow puddles are impressive.

The difference of shape of the two piss stains in their shorts is interesting (see 1:10 - 2:20). It seems that it is much larger at the girl's bum on the left (in blue shorts and sandals), spreading over the whole bottom  - if this is not just a light effect. The other girl produces a dark triangle by the wetness just between her buttocks.

Who knows the reason for this difference? Both pee themselves in virtually the same standing position, parting their legs a little when they let go.

8 hours ago, farseladosso said:

Old but good, nice to see it again.

These girls are well educated: Note that they make a step backwords before they wet themselves, certainly to not ruin the carpet. The two yellow puddles are impressive.

The difference of shape of the two piss stains in their shorts is interesting (see 1:10 - 2:20). It seems that it is much larger at the girl's bum on the left (in blue shorts and sandals), spreading over the whole bottom  - if this is not just a light effect. The other girl produces a dark triangle by the wetness just between her buttocks.

Who knows the reason for this difference? Both pee themselves in virtually the same standing position, parting their legs a little when they let go.

mannnn whattttt. just enjoy the video we dont need to analyze it

When I watch this kind of videos I usually have two different reactions.

The first one is driven by my "omorashi soul" and I see the hot part of the video, I enjoy watching it and so on.

Then my "rational soul" starts to play and I start feeling bad about the situation. I think at the poor fast food staff that will have to clean the mess...I think to other customers...

Luckily, my omorashi soul usually comes first :-)