Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Trading Genders for a Weekend. What would you do?

If you could change to the opposite gender for a weekend what pee fun would you have?

I'd end up as a female.

I'd spend my Saturday testing my bladder. Drinking tonnes and experimenting with what it's like to hold as a girl. Especially holding when naked! Gripping between the legs when naked I imagine to be serious fun.

The Sunday I'd experiment with sneaky wettings. I'd wet sitting through panties under a skirt, I'd wet standing soaking my legs and feet, I'd wet a pair of tight leggings sat on the toilet, and I'd definitely wet in a pair of leggings and knee high boot totally filling them with pee!

What would you get up to if you changed genders? 

Assuming it would have no adverse effects on my social life?

As a girl, I'd try to hold my pee for a long time to see if it feels any different. Then I'd step into the shower/bath, squeezing or putting my hand firmly over my pussy to help hold it, and then as I lose control, I'd continue holding myself; and enjoy the feeling as it pushes against my grip to get out and starts dribbling all over my hand~.

I'd also try peeing stood up - multiple times, to try and master it within the short time that I have. And while there would be no school/college/work(?) on that day, I'd probably go out and try to get desperate so I have to use a women's toilet... Y'know, for the novelty.

And I definitely wouldn't miss an oppertunity to play with my tits (assuming I'm not flat) and my pussy, to see what they feel like. Maybe even masturbate as a girl if I manage to figure that out.

I've always been curious about peeing up onto your chest, so that's probably one of the first things I'd do. I also feel like I'd take complete advantage of the fact that I could pee ANYWHERE standing up. I'd obviously also see what holding is like. And I'd like to experience one orgasm from the male perspective.

Also I'd put my dick in everything.

Never mind the peeing, I would like first hand experience of those full-on female multiple orgasms that leave her limp.  In return, it seems only fair to also experience a period too (not because it does anything for me, but because I then would know far better what it is to be a woman and could understand them better).

As for the peeing, I would want to experiment with positions and angles.  I would probably have to find a quiet place outdoors to try different squatting and sitting postures.

Well. If I could trade my gender for a weekend, I’d be a guy. Probably a cis guy? Or reality could continue to be cruel to me and I’d be a trans guy. But if cis male were the option, no. I pretended to be that for a long time already. I could try out trans guy though.

But I assume you mean my body would instantly be a cis version of what I wasn’t born with.

So yes. As a trans woman, I’d love to be a cis woman for a weekend. Not for anything particularly omo related. I might wear significantly skimpier or tighter outfits for that weekend though, since I wouldn’t have a penis to hide. I would definitely be interested in using my new vagina. Test run for what the massively expensive surgery will give me later.

Also. Unrelated mostly. For the record, while temporary changes with no consequences is easy to accept, if any of you would want it to be permanent, that’s literally what being trans is. Basically. Might be worth looking into. Stereotypes about us are shit, and any predisposition you have about trans people that’s stopping you from realizing you’re trans is probably bs. 

Edited by Snuggle-Butt (see edit history)

What a great topic.

If I was suddenly a girl for a weekend I think that my hand would be in my knickers very quickly, and quite often.  I would want to experience every type of orgasm that you girls can have and would be playing with all sorts of sex toys.  Bring on the Rampant Rabbit.

My hands would be on my boobs as well - hoping that I ended up with a nice full pair, then I would try out dressing up female.  Presumably the gender change would include looks as well.  

I would definitely find out what it was like to get desperate as a girl.  I hear that the bladder pressing on the g-spot can feel really good.  Then I simply would not be able to resist finding out what it's like for a girl to wet her knickers.  How does it feel to have hot pee pouring over the g-spot? Would there be a bigger, faster and more intense gush than when peeing through a penis?  I think I'd spend most of my time wetting myself.

Not sure I would go as far as going out and getting pulled and having a guy inside me.  Too heterosexual for that.

If I became a girl for a weekend... I'd try to see how peeing while standing up feels like, feel how my new body is like, brush my fingers through my hair and feel my boobs and pussy...

And of course, I'd do some naughty things like touch myself down there or rub my clit against things, play with a toy, hold to my limits to see how it feels like, and more~

I wouldn't mind going out since I conveniently already have clothes perfect for the occasion, and I already know I won't be flat (since I already have grapefruits attached to my chest, even before changing... >///<)

One thing I hope doesn't happen is having my period at the same time that happens... Also, it would be awkward to be around my roommates, but likely hilarious as well xD

It would be a fantastic experience, if not a bit inconvenient. If I knew it was going to happen, I'd be super happy to make a plan for that special weekend.:serenade:

5 hours ago, Steff said:

Wow! I’d wear the tightest sexiest stuff I could, let everyone see so nothing is left to the imagination and I’d be wetting myself as often as I possibly could in every type of scenario and clothing

and I’d definitely act out every single fantasy I’ve ever had about a girl, and more ?

Yeah, definitely that... and wearing and wetting nappies under all types of women's clothing in public!

10 hours ago, nappypants said:

Yeah, definitely that... and wearing and wetting nappies under all types of women's clothing in public!

Oh hey. Yeah. Definitely me too. I’d definitely wanna see if the different genitals felt different in a wet diaper. I definitely feel like I’d like it better. 

Ugh, even after my surgery, it’ll probably be awhile till it’s healed and ready to use.