Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

What "causes" this fetish / kink..my personal thoughts

First just a warning so to speak, if you don’t care to read about the physcology, at least in theory this post might not be for you.  For the rest, let me give this a shot.

Just some basics about me, 46 year old divorced man who has had an interest in watersports aka omorashi as far back as my pre-teen years.  Granted back then it wasn’t well defined probably because I was in fact still developing my interest.  Fast forward to today, I now recognize several different aspects of this “fetish” or perhaps “kink”.  Some people just seem to enjoy the desperation, some just whatching, some doing and even the drinking of urine just to name a few.  I personally guess I find some of those aspects a bit extreme and mostly do very little to nothing for me.  My “kink” is the fantasy of seeing a girl wet her pants in front of me.  The urine itself is not the turn on for me, rather the “naughty, Taboo or even socially unacceptable act of it.  A woman peeing naked really doesn’t do much for me, panties on not much better.  I guess on the same line Im not much for skirt wetting either.  My preference is tight jeans, shorts or some sort of form fitting yoga pants.  The rest of it really doesn’t do anything for me.

Ok, so here comes what may be the boring part but my biggest question is, “can someone relate?”  I have dug deep in to my past, searching for what flipped that switch for me.  What made it so exciting to see a girl’s pee running down her pants legs and or finding its way up her butt creating a nice wet spot on her behind?

I have come to somewhat of a theory, beware this is probably going to go deep.  What I am going to share I would not share if not for the anonymity of this forum.

I have always been a very introverted individual.  I grew up with a brother and sister who had many behavior and sometimes legal issues.  I felt like know one liked me at all, in fact in school I literally almost never spoke to anyone.  I recall a couple female classmates trying to pass me a note but I never touched it because I felt it was only an attempt to insult me.  My sister would sometimes say hurtful things about my not having a girlfriend and my brother was even worse.  He always had some girl hanging on him.  I clearly recall a day when he was outside my bedroom door kicking on it calling me “Virgin Boy” while he was outside fooling around with his latest squeeze.  All this just served cause me to withdraw that much more.  Around this time, about 16 I was diagnosed as having depression witch to this day I still fight with.  My first sexual experience did not happen till I was 27 and met my now ex wife.  Officially we were married 5 years but in reality it was over in the first year.  She was cheating on me with a different guy every year after.  Bottom line, I had no exposure to girls until I was well in to my 20’s.

I know this may be hard to follow but this is my theory on myself.  Growing up of course I knew there was an anatomical difference between a girl and a boy but of course I never got to see it due to my introverted personality I was not exactly swatting them off with sticks.  I guess I knew by nature that I wanted some pussy action but wasn’t going to happen.  Now, maybe it is weird but I think somewhere in my mind I could look at a girl in tight pants, pressed tight to her crotch and I knew the “glory hole” was there but I knew I’d never get to actually see it.  I feel like I tried to find some way to visualize, or have evidence of “something” so if that pussy were to release pee while covered with clothing I would see the clear evidence of its presence by the wetness spreading out and away from it.  I feel a real sense of arousal thinking that just millimeters behind that material is her pussy relieving that pressure on her bladder.   That is why I prefer skin tigh, even “camel toe” tight pants or jeans.  To me it doesn’t need to be an “accident” in fact when it comes to videos I rather prefer they just stand and go rather than all the dancing, prancing and posing done in a lot of videos.  I do know some like that, but not me.  My biggest pipe dream is having a fit blond, blue eyed girl wearing tight jeans or yoga (Ill see if I can post examples) pants just casual stand in front of me and let me watch the crotch or her pants get wet and spread wherever it may but hopefully it would creep up her nice round behind making a nice wet spot on her ass.

To this day, I have that fantasy but I highly doubt I will ever get a chance to experience it.  Being overweight and not having money pretty much kills that.  I’d be lucky to find someone Id be attracted to much less one that would indulge me but that is a whole other issue.

So my big questions, is this nothing but a crazy theory?  Can anyone relate?  Anyone perhaps have a similar theory?  Just very curious to see if I am alone or if there is someone else male or female that feels they have had the same experience in life.

If you read this all, thank you for looking.  If you have a comment, I am interested in your thoughts.

The blond in the white shirt and greyish yoga pants, I think is she stood in front of me and let it happen I would mess up the front of my underpants!

Omolpp

wet2.JPG

DSC07610.jpg

Interesting.  Was this developed by any real life experiences of seeing female urination?

I too enjoy watching women pee, particular if they first get so desperate that they have to go in public, perhaps wetting themselves.  That was a big fascination of mine from a very young age.  It meant I took a strong interest, even before adolescence, when I saw girls wetting their knickers and later when I saw them peeing through their swimwear at beaches where there were no toilets.

I prefer to see skirt or swimsuit wettings, but I think that developed from real life experiences in my teenage years and earlier.

I've been trying to figure out what caused my interest in omorashi as well.. I'm currently 24, male, and gay.. I think I feel kind of the same when you mentioned tight-fitting pants, except for me, I like seeing guys in basketball shorts where you can see them bulging out a bit. I didn't have any sexual contact with a guy until I was 19, and I was also kind of an introverted loner in school. 

I'm not into pee-drinking or golden showers either. I mainly just like seeing guys wetting their pants or just watching them pee in general.. 

I keep trying to think how desperation grabbed my interest. I remember when I was younger, in school, I remember getting somewhat upset when I saw teachers who denied another student access to the bathroom. It was something that has always pissed me off(pardon the play on words, lol). I can't remember the first time I deliberately held my pee until I was bursting, but I do remember a time when I was about 14/15, riding my bike home from a friend's house and suddenly had a strong urge to pee, almost leaked a little as I stood up on my bike... I think that was around the time I started holding for fun.. 

So that was about when I started to drink a ton of water and hold it until I couldn't anymore. I remember a few instances when my friends told me how bad they had to pee, and it was extremely arousing, like when one friend told me at school that he forgot to take his morning pee before leaving for school(he later told that he made it home, barely. Still don't know how a bladder can be that strong, Lol), or when I was riding bikes with a friend, and he told me he had been drinking a lot of beer and had to take a major piss, and I had gotten a raging hard-on from that.. 

So, I don't know if that helps, just wanted to share my thoughts too. :) 

On ‎10‎/‎7‎/‎2018 at 10:58 PM, i like wet bikinis said:

Interesting.  Was this developed by any real life experiences of seeing female urination?

That is the funny thing.  cant say I recall any real life experiences that set it off.  In fact I have never seen a grown women wet her pants other than online videos and pictures but Im sure a lot of us here could say the same.

I was lucky when it came to the origin of this kink, it was never a big mystery. Though I was and still am an extrovert I was really introverted when it came to women. For years I could look at any women and automatically decide she was "out of my league". So when I stumbled across my first wetting site there was a mental solution. 

Though I still believed every woman was "out of my league" the thought of them in wet pants somehow made them approachable, at least mentally. The idea was simple, you can take the most authoritative in charge woman in the world, the type you'd be too intimated to ever talk to and simply imagine her in wet pants. Suddenly she just isn't intimidating anymore, she becomes approachable. 

That was how I came into this kink, it was a way to picture intimidating women as approachable and it grew from there.

Omolpp,

I too was too shy to date girls at school, and I really sympathise with you about this. I do encourage anyone with this problem to use a dating website vigorously, until they get their own squeeze.

However, I don't think this problem kicked off my interest in omorashi, because I remember fantasising about wetting scenarios aged about 9, and at 13 I managed to secrete enough of my old clothes to wet myself for fun when I got the chance.

I agree that tights or jeans look far better than skirts for wetting, because you get a much bigger, more embarrassing mess in those garments! I guess they smell more as well because more pee ends up trapped in the clothes.

Sexual desire seems to me very subtle - I mean whoever wanted to put their tongue into someone else's mouth ..... until the time comes to kiss! Whoever wants to lick someone else's genitals (that probably smell a little) ..... until it comes to give oral sex.

Sex seems to take some ugh activities and make them wildly exciting. From this point of view, omorashi seems quite normal!

David

Edited by David_E (see edit history)

I have often thought about this

i was very anxious as a child and one of the ways this presented was that I had a massive fear of wetting myself at school- this never happened 

once I was old enough to realise that I had a rather large bladder and a very good ability to hold I started to hold for pleasure and also to wet myself when I had the opportunity! I think this was my empowered way of saying “fuck you!” To my anxiety!

as a teenager I had started to enjoy seeing others peeing and the. This developed to finding desperation. In others a real turn on

1 hour ago, Wombat48 said:

I have often thought about this

i was very anxious as a child and one of the ways this presented was that I had a massive fear of wetting myself at school- this never happened 

once I was old enough to realise that I had a rather large bladder and a very good ability to hold I started to hold for pleasure and also to wet myself when I had the opportunity! I think this was my empowered way of saying “fuck you!” To my anxiety!

as a teenager I had started to enjoy seeing others peeing and the. This developed to finding desperation. In others a real turn on

I had that same hyperfocused anxiety as a child about not wetting myself (and it never happened to me either!) but it seems to me, after much reflection, that the hyperfocus developed from the underlying interest and not the other way around.  This hyperfocus lasted well into my twenties and seemed to be mostly prevalent at school.  When I went to college and wasn't in class straight through morning to afternoon is when the anxiety started to ease for me.  But I have much earlier memories of the interest than I do of being anxious about having an accident in public.  I also developed a pee-shyness that I've never been able to shake, and I'm sure that's tied in there somewhere too.

I was twelve when the switch flipped from "major source of anxiety" to "major source of other things."  Funnily enough, it didn't occur to me until I was 32 that I should experiment with being the desperate one.  Like, I knew it "worked" when it was just me too, but it never even crossed my mind to set myself up for an accident intentionally.

Even more odd, I had my first accident as an adult in front of someone else.  I don't really do this unless someone else is involved in some way, actually, now that I think about it.  I'm not sure what that says, but I'm not sure I give a fuck, lol.

The psychology behind it is interesting, to be sure, but I'm not sure we'll ever know the answer.

Well. As far as I can remember, I always had an interest in pee and wetting and also diapers. And I don't actually know why but I can imagine. I have several childhood memories where i was wetting on purpose and for fun, though I knew it was something naughty and not normal. And growing older I kept doing this, in puberty it was also arousing and I started to have also age regression fantasies. I primarily like diapers but peeing into my pants always stuck to my fantasies aswell and eventually I found out that this was not too unique and has even a name^^

I really like it when I loose controll and pee goes into my pants no matter how hard i try to hold in. Long time this was not easy for me due to my shy bladder which refused to "fight" and simply held in quiet till my kidneys startet to hurt. But eventually I managed to train my bladder to signal beeing full and start to or at least trying to empty. (This seems healthier for me comapred to aching kidneys)

My theory in short: I was the first of 4 children and to of my brothers where twins. They where born around 2 Years after me and I think I lost much attention and affection to my twin brothers (not even noticed by my parents but i imagine having 2 babies is exhausting). So when I was in the age to be potty trained, to be "a big kid", I might have got more affection and attention by my mother by either getting the diaper changed or, after wetting my pants, by getting changed.

Though I can not remember any of my diaper days or potty training days, I try to disclose the secret of the roots to my fetish since it has always been there for me, although a bit different in childhood. I tried asking my parents but they don't seem to remember much and what should i ask anyway? Nobody except for my wife knows about my secret yet and it will always stay like that.

I'd say mine all started when I saw a classmate extremely desperate for the bathroom and the teacher wouldn't let her go as class was almost over. She was tearing up, holding her self very tightly, and rocking back and forth in her seat. She made it to the bathroom without incident I assume because she returned a few minutes later. I've literally always fantasized about that being me. I remember being so turned on the whole time. And the fact that I had several close calls myself during my teen years probably only solidified my fetish.

well I think the first time i really thought about this was when i was a kid and I woke up one night and ran to the bathroom but couldn't make it and i wet myself and i was crying and my mom had to clean it up.

I don't think i really discovered it as a kink or fetish until recently but idk I've always liked holding in my pee for as long as possible because 1) I'm lazy and just dont wanna go to the bathroom lol 2) I don't know why but I've always had a somewhat fear of going to the public bathroom. Throughout school i would just hold my pee the entire day and go when i got home and it felt so good. 3) I've always just liked the feeling of needing to go but having to hold it, and then the relief that follows after it.