Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

I think this is possibly the best story I have ever read on this site, for many reasons. I think if there is any part you are uncomfortable with, or you worry about exposure, it is best to just leave that part of the story out. I would love to read it, in all of its detail, real or imaginary, but you are clearly working through some unexpected turmoil as you recount all of this. Do what is comfortable and best for you, and don't post something you feel will create additional stress for yourself.

13 hours ago, Stanley79 said:

Resonates with my experience. Had a traumatic breakup. In my case my supposedly open minded mother hated the girl while her narrow minded mother accepted me. Had a girl friend who appeared to have caught a UTI. Got a UTI myself and wet due to it.

Your writing very multidimensional. 

Stanley, would you be willing to share more about your experience. Did your mother not accept her because she was an ACE as well?

On 10/24/2018 at 12:16 AM, Plug said:

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.

I am super surprised by how much I was able to write about this relationship. I originally planned to write maybe three pages about the experiences, but I have already written a book and I am no where close to finishing the story. But I have two things to ask before continuing the story.

First off, unfortunately, Shivani and I had to break up this summer. Honestly, I don't want to get into all of it, but I will say it had like 99.99999% to do with her parents. I thought I had moved past my feelings for her, but as I re-read the actual story I wrote in this thread, I realized that I am as Shivani says, a liar.  I have been lying to myself the last month. I am still absolutely in love with her and I don't know what to do about it. I literally cried reading though this story last Sunday. I know now that she is literally the only women that I have ever been in love with my entire life and scarier still, I don't know if I am capable of loving another person as much as I loved her. I truly do want to continue the story though, as I have no other place that I can really tell the actual story in all its detail(I don't even feel comfortable telling this to my Therapist), but I don't think I can emotionally endure writing about the breakup. So question one, if I continue this story would you guys mind if I stopped the story right before the breakup?

Secondly, I am not sure if the next part will contain this event, but the next day from the night I left off from part 5, something very unusual happened publicly. I am scared if I describe the event in factual detail, someone may be able to dox me. Would anyone mind, if I added some imaginative elements to the event(Not any imaginary omorashi elements) to help conceal our identity? I am honestly probably being way over cautious, but you can never be too safe. I would put a warning that I am doing it and then another notice when I stop putting random stuff into the situation to hide my identity. Would this be ok with the forum?

I am not looking for any sympathy, life moves on, but let me know if these two conditions are ok, also I think I might take a break from writing this week. I couldn't sleep on Sunday night after reading the story again. I don't think I fell asleep until 4 am because I was so wrought with misery over our breakup. I have a lot of work to do this week and I can't be getting just three hours of sleep a night thinking about this. But I definitely want to finish this story, I just need to collect myself first over a couple days. Definitely expect an update within a week or week and a half.

Of course.  It sucks to lose the one person that you feel like you're supposed to be with, I've been there before.  But normally, there's someone better down the road.  

Plug, My mother did not accept Wendy because Wendy is a conservative Christian, demonstrative and a few other things. Problems after the relationship ended included : Friends and relatives who had never experienced such intense chemistry telling me she would be easily replaced. (I didn't tell anyone Wendy and I also shared the pee kink. She let me know one day after school when without saying anything she led me into the bathroom, pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties and peed.) Another problem became apparent ten years later when the chemistry did come around again. The pain from breaking up had been so intense I couldn't relax and fully enter into the new relationship. It felt like trying to put my hand into a fire a second time. 

On 10/24/2018 at 1:16 AM, Plug said:

First off, unfortunately, Shivani and I had to break up this summer. Honestly, I don't want to get into all of it, but I will say it had like 99.99999% to do with her parents. I thought I had moved past my feelings for her, but as I re-read the actual story I wrote in this thread, I realized that I am as Shivani says, a liar.  I have been lying to myself the last month. I am still absolutely in love with her and I don't know what to do about it. I literally cried reading though this story last Sunday. I know now that she is literally the only women that I have ever been in love with my entire life and scarier still, I don't know if I am capable of loving another person as much as I loved her.

This is heartbreaking to me, and I feel really conflicted about saying this, because I'd hate to draw out the pain or make things worse, but are the circumstances really such that the relationship couldn't be restored?

When I was reading your story before, I assumed the entire time that the two of you were together; maybe you mentioned otherwise at some point, but if so I missed that, and at every point the writing has sounded like a description of someone you are very much currently in love with. And if her own version of events sounds much like yours, I doubt she'd have an easy time getting over you either. Is the situation with her parents that intractable?

Two things I wondered when I was reading your great story. How could they possibly break up? I would like to know. Or is it fiction?

It sounds like you are still in love with her, this may be a part of the reason why the story is so good. And of course, you are a good writer.

Unfortunately the more you think about it, the more you may prolong your suffering. The only cure for now is to forget.

So maybe mentioning the break up thing could actually help you. But it is up to you, of course.

It is great story and you may be glad reading it again like ten years later or more when you are well over it. 

Of course you have to protect privacy.

I also thought that not having a real boyfriend till the age of 26 could have been really frustrating to her.   This could also explain where so much positive energy came from.  However this positive energy boost is likely to be only temporary which could have contributed to the break up.

Anyway thank you for your great story and I hope decide to continue.

Actually is so good, that it could be a book. The only problem could be that most readers do not appreciate omorashi thing, but they could tolerate it.

The omorashi is only little bonus to the great  story for me.

On 10/25/2018 at 11:21 AM, Stanley79 said:

Plug, My mother did not accept Wendy because Wendy is a conservative Christian, demonstrative and a few other things. Problems after the relationship ended included : Friends and relatives who had never experienced such intense chemistry telling me she would be easily replaced. (I didn't tell anyone Wendy and I also shared the pee kink. She let me know one day after school when without saying anything she led me into the bathroom, pulled up her skirt, pulled down her panties and peed.) Another problem became apparent ten years later when the chemistry did come around again. The pain from breaking up had been so intense I couldn't relax and fully enter into the new relationship. It felt like trying to put my hand into a fire a second time. 

Thanks for sharing further, I am sorry that it didn't work out.

On 10/26/2018 at 10:56 AM, Mercury said:

This is heartbreaking to me, and I feel really conflicted about saying this, because I'd hate to draw out the pain or make things worse, but are the circumstances really such that the relationship couldn't be restored?

When I was reading your story before, I assumed the entire time that the two of you were together; maybe you mentioned otherwise at some point, but if so I missed that, and at every point the writing has sounded like a description of someone you are very much currently in love with. And if her own version of events sounds much like yours, I doubt she'd have an easy time getting over you either. Is the situation with her parents that intractable?

Writing this story really made me want to take a chance. I reached out to her last week and we talked last weekend on the phone. The ball is mostly in her court now, but if she decides to come back to me, it will basically mean she is disowned by her parents. She really is just stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am pretty sure that the main issue her parents have with me is that they found out I had a two homosexual relationships with college professors like a decade ago. But being Catholic and white definitely doesn't help my case either.

I am now actively, but patiently trying to restore our relationship.  

On 10/26/2018 at 12:39 PM, hafhaf25 said:

Two things I wondered when I was reading your great story. How could they possibly break up? I would like to know. Or is it fiction?

It sounds like you are still in love with her, this may be a part of the reason why the story is so good. And of course, you are a good writer.

Unfortunately the more you think about it, the more you may prolong your suffering. The only cure for now is to forget.

So maybe mentioning the break up thing could actually help you. But it is up to you, of course.

It is great story and you may be glad reading it again like ten years later or more when you are well over it. 

Of course you have to protect privacy.

I also thought that not having a real boyfriend till the age of 26 could have been really frustrating to her.   This could also explain where so much positive energy came from.  However this positive energy boost is likely to be only temporary which could have contributed to the break up.

Anyway thank you for your great story and I hope decide to continue.

Actually is so good, that it could be a book. The only problem could be that most readers do not appreciate omorashi thing, but they could tolerate it.

The omorashi is only little bonus to the great  story for me.

Thank you for your kind words. It very may well be a book by the time its done.

I am going to start writing the next part tonight. I will hopefully have time to finish it this week.

11 hours ago, Plug said:

Writing this story really made me want to take a chance. I reached out to her last week and we talked last weekend on the phone. The ball is mostly in her court now, but if she decides to come back to me, it will basically mean she is disowned by her parents. She really is just stuck between a rock and a hard place. I am pretty sure that the main issue her parents have with me is that they found out I had a two homosexual relationships with college professors like a decade ago. But being Catholic and white definitely doesn't help my case either.

I am now actively, but patiently trying to restore our relationship.  

Best of luck.

To be honest (although this may be a painful thing to hear as well in its own way,) I think your chances of finding someone else who you really love, maybe not the same way, but as much as you've loved her, are probably not that bad. But considering the obstacle her parents present, Shivani's chances of getting together with someone else who she really loves are probably not very good. If her parents have stood in the way of a relationship she really wants, because it doesn't meet their expectations, they'd probably do it again, and the appropriate Indian groom to satisfy both her and her conservative parents very likely does not exist.

It's her choice to make, particularly given how much the burden of the consequences falls on her, but I think a relationship like this is worth fighting for.

Sorry for the long delay. I am going to be busy for the next two weeks, but I will try to write as much as I can.

Part 6

I arrived at an almost deserted CVS. The store was inhabited by an older female cashier, a line of two guys buying alcohol, and a happy couple picking up condoms. Without shame, I walked straight back into the incontinence section and started browsing through the female products. 

The lone employee noticed my browsing, after she finished ringing up the couple, she made her way toward me with a curious expression. Before she could say anything, I quickly asked, “Hey, I’m looking for female protection. I need something for bedwetting and for heavy daytime leaks.”

The older employee thought for a moment before she asked, “Oh, you’re with that Indian girl, right?” 

Shivani and I usually would run into the CVS to get something at least once a weekend, I wasn’t surprised that the employee recognized us. I smiled before confirming, “Yes, she has just the worst UTI right now, just the worst. She’s obviously a little bit embarrassed about the situation.” 

The mouse of a women donned a look of concern and replied, “Oh, poor thing! What did her doctor say?"

“We just realized today that she has a UTI. It’s been a ruff day for her, um, well she is planning to go see her physician first thing next week.” I replied.

“Don’t wait till Monday, take her to Urgent Care first thing tomorrow, they can sort her out.”

“Right, right, hmm, yeah that is definitely what we should do.” I replied feeling dumb. "Yes, that would be best. Does she actually wet the bed when she has a UTI or does she just leak?” The employee questioned. 

“I don’t think she has ever had a UTI before, but she used to wet the bed well into high school and she sometimes wets the bed if she drinks too much before bed.” I answered somewhat guilty for revealing so much to a stranger.

The older women eyes popped while she opened her mouth in a silent ‘ohhh k’, “I see, um, well I would go with the Overnight Depends for night time, but she isn’t going to want to wear them during the day, they are just too bulky. Um, I would recommend getting the Tena Silhouette for the daytime. They can still handle pretty heavy leaks.” 

“That sounds like a plan!” I probably too excitedly exclaimed. I reached for the Large Tena Pull-ups, thinking they were best because of Shivani’s THICC ass. But the employee quickly took them from me and said, “No, No, these are way to big for her. She is the S/M medium size.”

I meekly insisted, “Well, won’t her bottom be too big for the small/medium size?” The women rolled her eyes in a way that spoke, “Men!” before replying, “No, they will stretch to fit her hips. She has a very skinny waist. These are what you want.” The women grabbed the right Tena and Depend sizes and handed them to me. 

I paid and as I walked back to the apartment I grew evermore excited. “My God, I am going to sleep next to my padded girlfriend tonight.” I thought blissfully. 

When I got back to my apartment, Shivani was in my room getting dressed. She was topless but had my Pajama bottoms over her hot pink panties. When she saw me at the door through my bedroom door way, her eyes grew apprehensive and her face heavy with shame. She pulled on one of my tee shirts and then sat on the bed. I locked my door and walked over to the bed. Shivani’s eyes followed the package containing the Tena Pull-Up underwear and the nighttime diapers as I walked toward her. When I reached the bed, she buried her head into her hands and softly exclaimed, “Oh, my God!” 

I sat on the bed next to her and she inhaled and exhaled deeply once before meeting my gaze with her shame filled eyes. I was excited to see her nappy-ied, but my main concern in that moment was to make sure she felt comfortable, safe, and most of all desirable!

I threw the bag to the side before firmly grasping her thigh. I stared at her desirously and spoke, “Before we get you ready for bed, we need to take care of your punishment!” I pulled her onto my lap and took off the shirt that she had just put on. I kissed her lightly, caressing her body until her face and eyes became devoid of shame and guilt.    

I gently moved my fingers over her face and gave her a light kiss on her lips. I gave her one last longing look before I flipped her ass up over my lap. I stripped off her pajama bottoms and clutched her right cheek in my hand. I softly remarked, “I love these panties my dear.” I groped her bottom with my left hand as my right hands lightly moved between her inner thighs to her slit, I gently played with her clit and moved my index finger between her lips. 

She turned her head and looked at me warmly as she began to breath heavily. I continued to lightly tease her pussy for a minute until the gusset of her panties grew damp. I increased the pressure and tempo of my fingers until she was moaning and drenched with anticipation. She turned her head back and gazed at me with a face begging for penetration. 

I retracted my hand, slowly running my palm down the seam of her inner thigh. Quickly, I raised my hand high and delivered her a mighty slap. Her voice went up an octave as she screamed and moaned. I ran my left hand over her back with my fingers lightly caressing her skin while grasping her right butt cheek hard in my right hand. I felt my rock hard cock push against my pants and her pelvis as I told her how beautiful she was, how much I loved her, how much I wanted to hear her to cry uncontrollably in ecstasy. 

I slipped off her underwear and moved two fingers inside her. I went slowly at first but then went faster, twisting and turning my fingers. Her body squirmed and she panted in a heavy heat. I moved her body strategically over my lap so that I could reach under her with my left hand to get at her clit. I moved my index finger in a circle around her clit as my right hand pumped deep and slow. My thumb began to push and outline the rim of her asshole. She moaned hard and loud, her scream was absolutely delicious as her body exploded in orgasm. I didn’t stop as my pants and hands got soaked from her cum and juices. Her body twitched and moved but I kept a gentle rhythmic presence. Right as she was coming down from the high, I once again retracted my right hand and gave her an intense set of spanks. 

I felt powerful with her whole being completely submissive to my firm hand! When I figured she had enough slaps to her bum (when my hand got tired). I sat her up in my lap, she embraced me as she breathed, catching her breath. She buried her head in my chest as I played with her hair. She kissed me lightly on the neck. Shivani pulled off my shirt off and we fell back on the bed kissing, she pulled at my pants trying to take them off, but I didn’t want a blow job just yet, my mission was still to pleasure her. I moved on top of her, spread her hips and grabbed her waist. I began to go down on her with my tongue, but she panted, “Wait, Wait, I want you inside me”. 

I stopped and moved back on top of her. I played with her hair and looked deep  into her eyes as I reminded her, “Honey, its not healthy to have sex with a UTI.” Her eyes gave off a desperate plea as she begged, “Please Doug, I need you to have a pleasure inside me!.” She spoke the rest with her gaze. I knew in that moment, even after everything I had told her and shown her about my fetish, she still was insecure about her sexiness and desirability. I knew it wasn’t healthy for her urinary tract, but her mental and emotional health was screaming out for validation.

Without a word, I stripped off my pants and boxers. She spread her legs and I entered her slowly. I kept eye contact the whole time as I thrust and grind-ed on top of her. After some time, I could tell it was starting to hurt her whether it was from the UTI or from the fact that it was taking me a considerable time to orgasm because I had fully blown my load two other times previously that day. 

I remembered the laugh wetting from the kitchen. I focused on that event and I changed my movements on top of Shivani to maximize the feeling I desired. I felt my load build and I began to breath hard, every pore on my skin began to sweat. Finally, my whole body twitched as I blew whatever fluids I had left. She was instantly giddy with happiness as she felt my seed pumping into her. I fell on top of her. She held me tight as I regained my breath. She stroked my hair and wiped the sweat away from my face, whispering to me as I laid on top of her completely drained. 

After a moment, I rolled over next to her. Shivani moved her head onto my chest and embraced my body with the folds of her curves. We stayed like that for maybe ten minutes, enjoying each others touch while getting lost in each others eyes. Eventually, she closed her eyes and began drifting to sleep. 

“Honey, we need to get you changed before we can sleep.” I reminded her as I lightly brushed her cheek. She just stared at my chest with a pained face somewhat lost in thought. I didn’t say anything, I just ran fingers through her hair and messaged her back as she pondered.

Finally, she commented, “Sorry, for being weird about this, its just that it reminds me of something horrible that happened. (Shivani trails off in thought and mumbles unintelligibly)”

“What do you mean?” I asked not really following her train of though.

“The nappy’s, um, they just remind me of a bad experience.” Shivani explained. She continued to stare at my chest deep in thought, until she found a black head on my pectoral muscle and carefully started to dig her nails in to clear it. I silently waited as she thought about whatever haunted her and as she groomed my skin. When she was done clearing my pores with her nails, I gently asked, “ Do you want to talk about it?”

I stayed silent as she debated with herself as to whether to tell me about her past, but soon she grew restless. She moved her hands and legs all over my body with an antsy energy. She played with my hair, kissed my neck, and finally got on top of me, staring into my eyes. She smiled and moved both hands to hold my face. 

“My family actually moved from India to the United Kingdom before we came to the states.” She said and then guiltily continued, “I never told you that I used to live in England because I hated it there”  She removed her hands from my face to cover the brow of her forehead. 

She paused for a moment feeling obvious shame and being torn up by her past. I held her tight over my body as I lay there patiently waiting for her to continue in her own time. I stared at her with a soft smile, trying to be as comforting as possible. 

Finally, Shivani blurted in a panic, “My mom, um, she got really frustrated with me in the UK, um, sometimes she made me where nappy’s and it just… I just… I hate thinking about that time.”

TO BE CONTINUED 

On 11/4/2018 at 1:20 AM, Plug said:

S 

I remembered the laugh wetting from the kitchen. I focused on that event and I changed my movements on top of Shivani to maximize the feeling I desired. I felt my load build and I began to breath hard, every pore on my skin began to sweat. Finally, my whole body twitched as I blew whatever fluids I had left.

Glad I'm not the only one that has to do that from time to time. If things are taking a little too long I think back to a story from when my wife and I were younger and it gets me across the finish line every time. ?

Really enjoying your stories.

• 2 weeks later...

I want to take a moment to really thank you for sharing this. 

there are plenty of good stories on this website but this one is great and really personal. an intimate one about what it means to share this pretty weird fetish with someone you care for. it takes courage and empathy. 

I read through it and was sad that you guys broke off the relationship. can only imagine how that feels.

totally understand if you don't want to share more but know this was appreciated and honestly kind of inspiring.

Edited by wavewave (see edit history)

First encounters have a lot to do with shaping sexuality. Shivani may have difficulty adjusting to a guy from the culture her parents prefer.

Wendy's experiences with me reinforced her liking couples peeing together. Even I spoke to her more than two decades later, she have still not adjusted to her husband's dislike of couple pees. And that's two people from the same culture. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...