Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

1 hour ago, Bedwettingchik12 said:

Wait.. how’d you never figure out her little problem? Didn’t you both sleep together?

Just to clarify at this point in our relationship, Shivani had never wet her bed or pants in my presence besides the laugh wetting which I talked about in the last post and we had spent a significant amount of time together.

Part 2 will clear things up, once I write it.

Edited by Plug
use quote (see edit history)

Part 2:

I couldn’t contain my excitement after hearing Nishmi mention Shivani’s little problem. I quickly stammered with the bro-iest drunk voice, “Oh like what!?! Wait what? When has she like done something like that before?”

As Nishmi started to try and answer my question, Shivani started to fake cry, but it just made Nishmi laugh harder. Its hard to describe the chitter of hindi and english that exploded into a chaos of emotions between the two sisters, but I learned from Nishmi that Shivani used to have a really bad bed wetting problem when she was a kid and she had relapsed for a year or two when she was 16 and 17. Also, that Nishmi and Shivani’s younger sister Diva would always make fun of Shivani for her yellow stained underwear. 

Nishmi claimed that from the age of 7 to 13, every pair of Shivani’s panties where stained yellow at the crotch from her little issue. Shivani very firmly denied that every pair of her underwear was stained back then, she said that she used to have a problem leaking when she laughed too hard and it didn’t happen that much, but she did admit to having wet the bed a lot, but insisted that she hasn't wet the bed since she was back in India. 

Nishmi chuckled at Shivani's last comment and then casually replied, "Oh really, never ever since India, huh, tell Doug about why you don't drink alcohol?" Shivani let out a defeated groan and sank meekly in my lap as Nishmi told me about the first time Shivani had alcohol in the US at 22 or 23. Supposedly both girls were living with their parents and they got some beer and vodka and drank secretly after their parents went to sleep one night. The next day their mom found Shivani and her bed soaked and their mother supposedly went ballistic after eventually getting Shivani to confess to drinking alcohol. During this last story Shivani just sulked defeated in my lap and I knew she had taken enough.

I knew Nishmi was going to share more specific details about Shivani’s issues in Secondary School next, and believe me, I was curious, but at this point Shivani was basically manically angry at her sister, devastated, and extremely embarrassed by every story Nishmi told me about her past bladder issues. Plus, I realized that the reason Shivani had jumped into my lap and demonstrated so much affection to me in front of Nishmi. It was her way to plead with her sister to not tell me anything. Even though I don’t speak hindi, I knew Shivani had been relentlessly begging her sister to not tell me about her weak bladdered past.

I told them both to be quiet, before Nishmi could continue, with more authority in my voice than I expected. They both fell silent for a moment and I said, “Nishmi, thats enough!  Shivani has been embarrassed enough for one day.” I cusped Shivani’s cheek with my hand and stared affectionately into her eyes before I continued, “Shivani, relax, stop letting your sister goad you so much. I love you just the same even though you sometimes have a weak bladder. Your still just as sexy too me as you were before.” She kept the same frown, but I could really see immense relief in her eyes. I finished with, “Alright?”. She smiled at this and grabbed the hand that had been cusping her cheek and kissed it before she buried herself in my arms for a big hug. 

I felt really horrible as I held her, I began to realize that she hadn’t been embarrassed about the conversation so much as she thought that my learning about her past bladder issues in combination with her recent accident would affect our relationship and/or my attraction to her. I had been selfish in not putting an end to Nishmi's stories earlier. 

I looked over at Nishmi and could tell that she still really wanted to get in another insult or taunt, but she surprisingly fully complied with my demand to end the mockery and zipped her lips. I am not sure if she did this because she had never seen me angry before or if she just respected my authority as a man/her sisters boyfriend. But Shivani looked at me like I was her prince in shinning armor as Nishmi finally shut up about the issue and changed the subject to some gossip she had heard at temple last weekend.  

After a couple minutes, Shivani got out of my lap and started walking down the hall, her sister asked her where she was going. Shivani just looked back and gave her a stern look before heading to the bathroom while her sister held in some giggles. When we heard Shivani reach the bathroom and close the door, her sister started laughing. Her laugh made me laugh and I told her that it wasn’t that funny. But even in my drunken state, I sat there confused as to why on earth Shivani was peeing so much. She never had this overactive of a bladder in any past situation. I thought back to earlier accident at my apartment and it hit me. 

She had a really bad UTI (Bladder Infection).

I had stopped using condoms with her recently since she was on the pill. I realized that during the week when she was staying in my apartment, every time I got home from the “Some Sport I practice to stay in shape” I would eat whatever Shivani had made me for dinner and then proceed to plow her without having taken a shower. I would throw on some pajama bottoms after sex and watch Netflix with her on the coach for a couple of hours then I would pick her up and toss her on the bed and go again.

She loved my smell and I loved hers, we really just fell in line with each others chemistry. Shivani loved my scent so much that before she went home after the weekend, she would take one of my dirty shirts home in her purse. She slept with my shirt at night so she could smell me during the week at her parents house. I had just been showering in the morning as I was not self-conscious about my smell with her after sweating for an hour at the “Some Sport I practice to stay in shape”. But I was sure that my lackluster hygiene had led to her UTI.

I didn’t dare tell Nishmi that Shivani had a UTI. As far as Nishmi was concerned(in my mind at least), Shivani was still a virgin. But I definitely needed to fess up to Shivani on the ride home, so that she could schedule a doctors appointment asap.  

To Be Continued

Note: I explain in more detail some accounts about my Ex's than I truly did when recounting them to Shivani. I thought you guys would enjoy the enhanced detail.

Part 3:

Around 10 or 10:30, I went to the bathroom myself and when I returned to the living room. Shivani wanted to head back to my place. I asked her if she wanted to go to the bathroom before we left, her sisters face contorted into a smile. She stared out into space with an annoyed look for a moment before casually responding that she was fine. 

I wanted to tell her that she probably had a UTI the moment we got into the car, but she immediately started ripping into her sister before she had even put on her seat belt. When she had finally gotten everything off her chest, I bluntly blabbered, “About your bladder.”

I felt her instantly tense up and get nervous. But I quickly explained, “I think you have a UTI honey and I think its my fault. We had a lot of intercourse this week and I probably didn’t do a good enough job washing myself after I worked out.”

She immediately relaxed and I could tell by her gaze at the road as she drove that she was pondering what I said, until she squinted her eyes and repeated, “UTI?”.

“Yeah, like a bladder infection”. I replied as I caressed her shoulders. “It happens sometimes, you just have to make sure that you go to the doctor first thing next week and drink plenty of water.”

She looked baffled, but quickly responded, “Yeah, I don’t feel normal. I usually don’t have to go like this.”  

“Sorry again honey, we can stop on the way home if you need it. Also, don’t be embarrassed about this happening, my other three serious girlfriends have had bladder infections as well. Its nothing to be ashamed of.”

She smiled and took her eyes off the road and looked at me with curious eyes, “What happened when your ex’s had their bladder infections?”

“Well, “My Ex Fiancé” had a couple and she was mildly annoyed by them, but she just went to her doctor and got antibiotics and was fine. But one time she got a really bad one and she wore a really large pad in her underwear for a couple days until she got better. Oh man, she was super pissed at me when that happened, she put a pillow between us when she slept so I wouldn’t touch her or her pad.”

Shivani giggled, “Did you see her pee herself when she had the infection?”

“No, well…. maybe when she had the pad on, yeah I think she definitely leaked a bit during sleep. But she was very private about the matter. I don’t think she had ever been so mad at me.” 

“What about the other girls?” Shivani asked.

“Well, “Some Girl One” she had maybe one during our times together(We had been on and off for awhile), but it wasn’t too bad, she wore a light panty liner to be safe I think, but she told me this ridiculous story about this one time. Um, (I laughed) its absolutely unbelievable. (I laughed again) Before we got back together she had been working at “Some Company” in “Some other State”. So she got a bad UTI and didn’t take it very seriously, so at work she suddenly had to got very badly and on her way to the bathroom she completely lost control in her knickers and tights. She made it into the stall and she stripped off her wet panties and tights and left work with just her skirt on. (I smiled before continuing) After she got back to her apartment, she became so paranoid that everyone at work knew about her accident that she straight up quite her job and moved back home to California with her parents.”

I sorted laughed, but Shivani definitely didn’t find the story funny, I could tell that I inspired real fear that she would wet herself at work. 

Shivani breathed out, “Oh my God, that would be just so embarrassing.” 

“Oh honey, that isn’t going to happen to you.”  I rubbed her legs before continuing, “She got a new job at “Some Company in Some Place” and she is really happy, but she confided in me that she wears Attends whenever she gets a bladder infections now, because that event made her so paranoid about having another accident.”

“Attends, what is that? Like some kinda nappy?” Shivani questioned.

“Kinda, more like pull-ups I guess.” I said as I shrugged.

“What about “Some girl 2”, did you ever see her pee her pants?” Shivani asked frustrated. 

“Um,…. Well no, she told me stories about situations and accidents, and now that I think about it , I don’t think she had a bladder infection when we were together. Although she did tell me…” 

“Great!” Shivani exhaled as she interrupted me. I paused unsure why she was so frustrated.

“Shivani took a hand off the steering wheel and raised it up in disbelief, “I am the only girlfriend that has ever peed her pants in front of you. I can’t believe that I am that girl too you.”

“Shivani, I haven’t seen any of my ex’s wet their pants because of a bladder infection, but I have seen “My Ex Fiancé” wet herself and “Some Girl One” came real close one time.” I replied.

“Really, what happened with “My Ex Fiancé?” Shivani asked.

“I was in her apartment, I had driven down from University to spend the weekend with her. She came home from work and saw me naked on her bed doing school work on my lap top. She laughed and got on the bed with me. We began to get frisky, but she said that she needed to pee first. So I started to tickle her. We played around like this where I would let her escape but then she would jump back on me and tickle me back and then I would tickle her back. Eventually, she stopped laughing and her face turned white and she said, ‘wait wait wait’. I stopped, but she closed her eyes and her lips fluttered. watching her, I knew she was peeing. But I couldn’t see any wetness on her skirt. She rolled her eyes back, her body went limp, and softly exclaimed, ‘Oh my God, I can't believe this’.

I watched Shivani light up with a devilish smile, she wasn’t fond of “My Ex Fiancé even though they had never met in real life. “My Ex Fiancé” would call me once a month(usually on the weekend) to catch up and these calls annoyed the absolute living hell out of Shivani. But to be clear guys, I am in no way interested in any of my Ex’s, but I understood Shivani’s ire at the calls, but I didn’t have the heart though to end my friendship with “My Ex Fiancé”.

I continued, “Well, she(“My Ex Fiancé”) got off the bed and she stammered to the bathroom with both hands holding herself under her skirt, but I could still see no wetness. When she got to the toilet, she shot back an embarrassed look and pulled down her absolutely sodden panties and finished relieving herself on the toilet. I instantly laughed and exclaimed, ‘You wet yourself!’. She quickly shot back, ‘No I didn’t!’. She tossed her soiled panties on the floor and marched back to the bed and stood there being bratty and pissy at me as I laughed.”  

Shivani laughed slightly, “So what happened, what did you do?”

I confusedly asked, “What do you mean?”

“Were you less attracted to her, did it gross you out?” Shivani nervously asked.

“Of course not, I thought it was funny.” I replied. I thought about telling Shivani that I thought it was hot when girls peed themselves, but I didn’t have the nerve to tell her in that moment. The truth is that I had told my “My Ex Fiancé” about my fetish and she wasn’t bothered by it, but she thought it was absolutely hilarious. 

“My Ex Fiancé” was super into bondage and domination. I went above and beyond to accommodate her needs. But when it came to my fetish, she just didn’t get it. She would do things like lay there giving me a hand job and then say in a literal giggle, “Alright baby, imagine me taking a big pee baby!” and then proceed to laugh herself silly. She didn’t make me feel bad for my fetish, but I did feel like my fetish was extremely weird when I was with her. And perhaps it sorta is. 

I have to admit that even though I felt bad that Shivani had been humiliated by her sisters stories about her weak bladder, it gave me hope that maybe Shivani would accept my fetish, not because she would indulge me in it, but that she would be at peace knowing that I enjoy the dark secrets from her past that she had been so self-conscious about and resistant to admit to me.

I continued telling Shivani, “Well, I got bored of “My Ex Fiancé” bratty attitude and bitching. So I pulled her on my lap and spanked her until she submitted to me and then commanded her to give me a blow job. Before I came from the blow job, I stripped off the rest of her clothes and we had sex and that was the end of that. I was still just as attracted to her after she wet herself from my tickling. And baby, I am still totally in love with you, don’t worry.” 

Shivani’s eyes lite up, “Oooh, a spanking, (She raised her eyebrows) well I have been a very bad girl today too.” She shot me a knowing desirous look.

So, I should probably explain this, Shivani absolutely loved being spanked. “My Ex Fiancé” liked being spanked as well, as was part of the domination she liked, but I had never known anyone to moan in such ecstasy as Shivani when I spanked her. 

She had no idea that she liked being spanked until she started dating me. We found out about her kink quite by accident as well. And how we found out requires even more explanation. So during the time before we had ever had sex and we were just pleasured each other orally, I had became insistent on meeting her parents. As I didn’t mind being her dirty little secret for the first couple months, but as time lagged on, I started to become annoyed by our sneaking around. 

One evening, I started to take off my shoes sitting on the bed. When Shivani came into my bedroom and pushed me back on the bed. I pushed her off and said quite firmly, “We need to talk. When am I going to meet your parents?” She rolled her eyes as I had asked this question many times before, “Doug, its just hard you know, my parents are very traditional. I mean, its just not a good time to do that.” 

I exhaled annoyed and hung my head low than meekly asked, “Then when is it going to be a good time?” Somewhat aloof, she retorted, “hmmm, yeah I don’t know. Just, well… I will just have to think of a good way to tell them I guess.” she put her hands up as if there just wasn’t anything to be done about it. 

The response really peeved me in a way, I just sat there frustrated. Shivani reassuringly rubbed my back and consoled me with, “It’s just not the right time.” I moved away from her touch and angrily yelled, “This is ridiculous Shivani, how long are you going to be ashamed of me?!!!” 

“Its not like that Doug. Really.” She insisted, but at this point after so many months, I was simply too frustrated, mad, and most of all disappointed to move past this issue. 

I don’t think she had ever seen me so angry and worked up, she tried repeatedly to initiate something physical with me. She attempted to kiss me and tried to stroke my cock. I grew a weird combo of angrier and hornier every time I pushed her off of me.

Finally, she had me on my back and was taking off my pants when I don’t know what came over me. I sat up and sternly said, “You insolent little girl! You think you can make me feel better by simply sucking me off?” She cutely puffed out her lips with her big doe eyes replying, “But you like it.” In a split second, I pulled her over my lap and flipped up her skirt and pulled down her knickers. She let out a surprised gasp right before I began spanking her with vigor. 

During the first two slaps she just sorta murmured, “Huh what?”, but after the third spank she moaned heavenly bliss with every smack of her bottom. I eventually calmed down from my rage and I stopped. I sat there griping her right botox in my hand and messaging  it with my hand as I pondered the situation.

I stopped fondling her bottom and rested my hand on her right cheek, I sat there with Shivani over my lap for a moment collecting myself, I was slightly embarrassed about being so angry. But immediately as I was about to say sorry, Shivani popped out of my lap and pounced on me like a Jungle Cat. She was absolutely sexually charged to the bone. Her eyes dripped with longing and desire. she kissed me vigorously as I lay there. She eventually ripped my pants off and worked me over with her mouth with an absolute hunger. After I had my pleasure, I moved onto her and this time when I flipped her skirt up, her panties were drenched with her excitement. 

After the hot and heavy, we had a serious discussion about meeting her parents, finally. She admitted that she was terrified about being disowned by her father and the community that she goes to Temple with if they found out about me. We agreed that she would take me to go meet her parents if I ever proposed to her.

This next part might make me look very dumb or oblivious, but I didn’t quite grasp how much she liked being spanked after that incident. The next two weekends, she got very bratty with me as we were getting frisky which sincerely confused me because it wasn’t really her personality. But when I finally asked her why she was being such a brat, Shivani seductively replied, “What you going to do about it?” She sat on her legs pushing her thicc ass out, biting her lower lip and I instinctively knew what she wanted. From that point on, spanking became something that I did regularly for her. 

Anyway back to the car ride:

Shivani’s eyes lite up, “Oooh, a spanking, (She raised her eyebrows) well I have been a very bad girl today too.” She shot me a knowing desirous look.

I ran my fingers through her hair and jovially in a mock dominant tone said, “ Wetting your knickers like a little girl makes you a very naughty girl. Maybe a red bottom will help you learn your lesson baby girl.”

I watched Shivani’s face as I said this, the mix of shame, sexual excitement, and confusion that filled her being turned me on in such a weird fucked up way. I could tell that she wasn’t quite sure how she felt about me calling her a little girl for wetting herself. I knew part of her liked the idea of being punished for it, but also part of her was still deeply insecure about her earlier laugh wetting in front of me. 

Shivani looked down at her lap for a moment concerned before saying, “Doug we should probably stop so I can pee.” I continued playing with her hair and gently replied, “Of course, baby.”

To be Continued

Part 4

Besides needing to stop to the let Shivani pee, we also needed gas. We decided to stop at a gas station on the way. But when we pulled into Chevron, we encountered a pretty common scene these days in San Francisco. The gas station was absolutely flooded with homeless. Shivani was scared to get out of the car to pee which is quite understandably, but we needed gas and I didn’t mind getting out since I am pretty used to it, plus I am 6 feet tall and 220 pounds of muscle…ok fine 210 pounds of muscle and a little bit of a soft belly. As I got out of the car and made my way to the attendant booth. A sea of people congregated on me. Of course, I got a chorus of people asking me for money. 

As a rule, I don’t give anyone money for nothing, although if someone cleans my wind shield, or offers to do a choir, I am honestly pretty generous. But what I will do for the homeless is get them a meal. I told them, “Hey guys, I am not going to give you any money, but if your hungry and thirsty, I can get you some food and juice.”

A lot of times, if they are drug addicts they just walk away after you tell them that, but the real hungry ones will take you up on it. I got about 12 of the 20 to immediately say yes to my offer. The other 8 or 9 groaned and sundered off into the dark night of the leftist degenerate hell hole I call home. But as soon as the 12 took me up on the offer, I immediately knew that I had made a serious bone head move. I didn’t expect so many to take me up on the offer and I instantly worried about wasting too much time for Shivani’s sake. 

I jogged back to the car and started filling up the tank and then started jogging back to the attendant booth. As I started making my way back, I saw Shivani give me a look that spoke, “What on earth are you doing?”

I felt guilty making her wait, but when I looked back at the car, I instantly locked gazes with Shivani and realized she wasn’t annoyed at all but seriously afraid for my safety. But to reiterate guys, I was in no real danger. The city, home to the most billionaires in the country,  is simply overrun with unbelievable poverty.

But as I got back to the attendant booth, I quickly realized that there was someone who was absolutely annoyed beyond belief with me. Yep, the gas station attendant locked in the booth behind bullet proof glass gave me the biggest “Holy fuck man, why the fuck are you encouraging these beggar’s  to stay around my gas station” glare!

I meekly smiled as I asked him for 12 gatorades, 12 bags of chips, 12 bananas, and 12 beef jerky sticks. He collected the items without a word and as he passed them through the metal thing you pass money and item’s through, I quickly distributed the items. Most of the homeless were very grateful and told me, “God Bless you” with eyes full of such sadness and despair, but this one fucker of course just couldn’t make my life easy.

“What the fuck is this shit, you asked if I was thirsty! I want beer!” the old meth-ed out curmudgeon politely asked.

The cold air had really sobered me up as this point. I rubbed my neck awkwardly and I nicely replied, “Sorry man, I’m not getting you any beer bud, but hey Gatorade. Electrolytes right!” I laughed and patted him on the back and started walking back to the car. But this guy, well he just liked beer I guess. 

He trudged behind me pulling at my jacket while pleading with me. I basically dragged the old guy behind me as his slick worn down soles literally skated across the gravel as he tried to pull me back. I saw Shivani’s face as this stubborn old fool tried to literally twist my arm into buying him alcohol and I sorta smiled because it was the cutest thing. She reminded me of an overprotective dog as she stared out the car at the scene. Vigilant, she watched carefully, accessing her masters state of danger with her body stretched across the passenger seat, her pawed hands resting on the window, and her face puffed out with pursed lips ready to bark at the stranger pulling at my jacket.

I put the gas pump back, opened the door and got into the car, but this fucking guy man. He put his arm between the car and the door which made Shivani scream. I honestly really am a patient nice guy, but that was just the last straw. I yelled, “What the fuck are you doing man! Get the fuck off me, fuck face!” I ripped his hand off me and slammed the door.

Once the car door was closed and locked, Shivani basically burst out of her seat and grasped my face and said softly in such a relieved motherly way, “Oh my Doug, are you ok? I thought they were going to get you. Oh my God(tears started leaking from her eyes), I thought that guy was going to kill you!” 

At this point, I really had sobered up and I had the good sense to bit my lips to stop a hearty chuckle from escaping.

Now I was very touched by how concerned Shivani was for my safety, but again folks I was never in any real danger and even if “I just need a fucking beer guy” was trying to attack me(he wasn’t), the guy was close to 60 years old, about 4 foot 5 and extremely malnourished with a mouth full of candy corn teeth from his meth abuse. Literally a skeleton with a couple layers of clothes. But I simply replied, “Oh honey, I am so sorry that you got scared. But Im fine.” I couldn’t help a smile as I ran my fingers through her hair and stared into her eyes to reassure her.

Her eyes got big with relief and she hilariously tried to embrace me as her seat belt locked. I might seem like an asshole remembering this event with such an edgy humor when the experience was so horrifying for her. But it really was funny to me. I fondly remember Shivani as a super cute, loving, and sweet puppy whom was so over worked with worry for my safety.  And honestly, it really made me love her more to know that such a great girl could care about me so much. 

Before she could take off her seat belt I quickly said, “Honey, honey, honey, I’m alright, I’m fine. Come on, lets go home. Come on lets go.” She sprung to action, hunching herself over the steering wheel with razor sharp focus, she looked out the passenger side window at “Beer Man” still waiting by the car for the off chance I might beer him, she scrunched up her face to glared at him before she booked it out of the parking lot. 

Once on the road, I immediately remembered Shivani’s plight. I was sober enough to rationalize that there simply wasn’t another option for a bathroom break at this time of night besides a gas station, and I knew there was simply no way Shivani would leave the car in any place overrun with homeless. I knew the best option was just to race home. 

The first couple of minutes Shivani just chatted up a storm recounting the gas station homeless adventure with me. I sat there listening to her “version of the event” which was basically the Dawn of the Dead Homeless Edition and I didn’t dare argue with her when she claimed I was absolutely nuts and an idiot for going into that hoard of people, but I silently wondered to myself if she had simply forgotten about her previous need to pee. But after some time she was reminded of her need.

“Doug, don’t you understand, those people, those people Doug, they have knives! You want to get cut, huh Doug? Yeah, you know Doug, huh, Knives, Doug, Kniii…..” Shivani lost her train of thought as her eyes sorta bugged out and she jammed her hand into her crotch. 

She breathed out slowly, “Oh wow, I have to pee, oh wow, I have too pee.” She stammered surprisedly as she became once again fully aware of her full bladder. 

I quickly realized how desperate she truly was and I changed my mind about just trying to race home. “Oh, Im so sorry honey, I don’t think we are going to find a bathroom until we get close to my apartment, but we can pull over in a deserted area and you can pee in the alley.” I offered. 

She didn’t move but her face got stern, “Doug, you want me to pull my pants down in an alley!? You want one of those people to jump out and get me!” 

“Baby no, we can find a safe place.” I further offered, but she just turned her head at me with a piercing stare that told me she thought I was out of my goddam mind for making that suggestion. So in a silent way we agreed that booking it home was the plan.

As we got close to my apartments parking spot, she desperately stammered, “Oh my God, Oh my God, I can’t, I can’t”. She was literally sweating as she murmured. I felt way too guilty and responsible to be fully attracted to her situation, but I couldn’t keep my eyes off her struggle. Her need and murmur’s made my heart race. Part of my wanted her to lose control, but truly deep down knew she had enough for one day and my heart ached as I watched her in pain. 

Right after she parked, I bolted out of the car and quickly opened her door. She carefully and slowly got out and started to hobble toward the stairs to my apartment which luckily was only on the second floor. 

Oh yeah, before I continue, I had forgotten to describe her outfit after she changed from the laugh wetting. She had put on grey pants, I think she had on the same blouse that she wore when she had the laugh accident, but not really sure, and she had on flat shoes with no socks on. Her hair was let down and hung past her shoulders.

When we reached the stairs which were concrete, I ran up to open the hall way door for her. She stopped half way up and let out a gasp, her face looked pained but then relaxed in relief as she closed her eyes. Even though both hands were pressed firmly into her crotch, I watched gloriously as wet streaks raced down the sides of her inner thighs. I wanted to ONLY feel bad for her, but her moan was just to much for me. I felt myself despite all my will power go to half chub. 

But I felt myself instantly go soft and my whole being splintered in pain as she started wail in shame. As she cried, I thought to myself, “How could I let this happen” as an endless pit of guilt rocked my stomach. 

She stammered through sobs, “Im sorry, I’m sorry, I’m so dumb! I ah, I ah, (sobs) idiot”

I slowly walked back down to be on the same step as her and I palmed her face in my hand. Staring into her eyes, I absolutely hated myself, when I saw every part of her being broken, I desperately pleaded, “It’s ok, It’s ok, shhh baby. it’s ok, it doesn’t matter. Its my fault. Its all my fault!”

Shivani with her face full of the utmost embarrassment possible to a person, drenched in tears stated, “I can’t move, I can’t move.”

My whole being at that moment became completely consumed with an absolute anger, hatred, and disgust at myself, I literally wanted to die. But with absolute determination I replied, “Don’t worry baby I got you.”

I picked her up with my fore arm underneath her bum. and raced up the stairs, my back crashed against the push bar to open the door and then I sprinted as fast as I could down the hall to my door. I set her down gently before quickly getting out my keys, but as I opened the door I heard her cry and whimper with a pidder patter on the concrete hallway. 

I looked back and her pants were drenched down to her shoes and there was a puddle on the hallway floor. But she still had her hand jammed into her crotch and was fighting with all her being to resist wetting further. 

I picked her up and without closing the door. I bolted to my bathroom. I sat her on the pot and with a quick finesse I stripped her pants and panties  past her knees as she began peeing full force. She moaned, her face lite up with blissful relief. I was so happy, not because I was aroused, but because I felt for whatever reason vindicated that she was peeing on the toilet. I stared up at her with my hands resting on the top of her hips. When she finally stopped, she switched from moaning to panting in the same manner that I imagine a runner would after finishing a marathon. She put her hand on my shoulder to stabilize her balance as she regained her breath. 

But after a couple moments she retracted her hands to her face and proceeded to ball her eyes out. Her tears once again wretched my gut in a way that I had never experienced before. 

I caressed her knee as I pleaded with her, “Shivani its ok, its ok honey, its ok. You made it to the bathroom. It’s ok baby.” But it was just no use. She remained sitting on the toilet with her hands buried into her hands. I began to run her a bath and then told her that I was going to close the door. I walked to my front door and looked out at the pee puddle outside and realized that I should probably clean that up before my neighbors see it. 

I filled a bucket with water, bleach and dawn kitchen soap and as I walked out my neighbors were returning from their night out. I don’t know their names, and I still don’t, but they saw the pee puddle and me with the bucket. They understandably were intrigued by what was going on. Luckily I had the perfect lie on the tip of my tongue.

I rolled my eyes and let out a frustrated gasp before explaining, “Man, when I parked my car this homeless guy who got into the complex followed me up into the hall hassling me for beer. When I got into my apartment and locked the door, he just started pissing everywhere out here.” The girl made a disgusted face and her boyfriend rolled his eyes and put up his hands before saying, “Fucking homeless man, I am going to go down to the office tomorrow and let them know that security isn’t doing anything to stop them from getting into the complex.”

As I dumped the bucket onto the pee puddle I responded, “I am going to write them an email right now. I mean I feel bad, but come on, they can’t be doing this shit here”.

My neighbors and I went back inside and I quickly went back to Shivani who was literally still crying in the same position. I took off her shoes, finished taking off her pants, took off her blouse and unclipped her braw. I threw her pants, panties, and braw in the wash, forgetting that our clean clothes were still in there.  And folded her blouse and set it on my bed.

When I returned to the bathroom, she was still sobbing with her right hand on her face. Her eyes bright red and puffy. She gave me a worried look, but I gazed back as sympathetic as I could. I lifted her from her elbows and led her to the tub and got her into the bath. I sat there on the floor of the bathroom as she cried less dramatically, but still painfully in the tub as I ran my fingers through her hair. I repeated over and over again to her that it was fine. That it wasn’t a big deal, but I couldn’t get her to relent.

Finally, she said in the most heartbroken sob, “It’s over, It’s over!” For a split second I thought she was breaking up with me, but then she continued in a pained wail, “You’re going to break up with meeee!!!” Then she broke out in the most dramatically heart wrenching wail I had ever seen. 

I just meekly repeatedly said, “No, No, No, No Shivani, No”. But she just scrunched up her face real tight and shook her head yes to every one of my No’s. 

I finally firmly said, “Shivani just stop, I am not breaking up with you! I am not!, ok, just stop. Honey please, I absolutely to the bottom of my heart love you.” She stopped for a moment and looked at me for brief moment of slightly hopeful eyes before scrunching up her face and shaking her head in a no motion.  She put out her hands up in front of her face as if in a dark prayer and thought for a moment.

After collecting her thoughts she began, “Doug, how could you still like me? I am disgusting! Disgusting!! My sister is right,. I am a child. I am…. How…. I, I, your not ever going to be attracted to me like that again. I’m dirty, I’m…” She began to sob again. 

I replied, “baby it’s just the UTI, Shivani its just a temporary thing. It’s fine, its my fault honey.” But she quickly replied(what she actually said was actually pretty unintelligible, but I tried to clean it up to get across the gist,) “No, (sobs), I have a weak bladder like my sister said. I don’t drink alcohol around you or drink too much water before bed because… (cries). I used to wet my bed and I peed sometimes, (sob) bed. I… I’m so sorry.”

In that moment, I knew what I needed to do, but I hesitated as I was terrified of revealing the fetish that had been so ridiculous to my “Ex Fiancé”. But I wasn’t scared that she would just find it funny, much like her current state, I was absolutely scared shitless that she would see me as an undatable sexual deviant. But true courage is when you do something when your scared. 

“Honey, I have to tell you something sorta embarrassing about me.” I began to confess. She looked at me with one hand clutched to her face. “I have a fetish” I continued. My mouth got dry, real cotton mouth. “Um, well I am sexually attracted to women who wet themselves, their beds, and who have weak bladders.”

She stopped crying and looked at me with an expression that somehow maxed out the emotions of confused and intrigued. I continued, “Um, Shivani, the truth is that I fell in love with you before I knew about your weak bladder or past issues, but baby I, Um, I am so.. ah, I feel so bad that your so hurt right now, but believe me when I say that I think your weak bladder, um, your weak bladder is the fucking hottest thing I have ever experienced in my entire life!”   

I stopped talking and waited for her reaction, but for a moment she had an expression that no words could explain. I watched as her mind worked in overdrive to process what I had said. For a brief moment I thought my confession literally broke her brain. Her eyes raced back and fourth as if she was a mad scientist contemplating some master scientific plan. Then finally she started to loosen her body and her shoulders relaxed, her face relaxed. I felt a huge weight lifted off my shoulders for moment as I thought that she was finally put at ease by my confession, but then she scrunched up her face again and sobbed.

“You’re, You…You’re ly, ly, ly, (sob) lyingggggggg!!!” She exclaimed through sobs. I laughed slightly, I laughed because I was more confident that my confession would help, it was a laugh of relief and I continued , “Honey, why would I lie about this? Huh, I just didn’t tell you because I was embarrassed. Really, I fucking love women with weak bladders. I promise”

“You’re laughing and you lie all the time, you, you lie.” She wailed. 

I felt a lot less nervous now and persisted on, “Shivani, I don’t lie all the time and why would I lie about this?” 

“You lie, you lie, you, you do, you do!” 

“When have I ever lied Shivani, come on, why would I make this up? Name one time I lied?” I questioned.  

“That time, when we were in Berkely. When I came back from the bathroom you said you saw Tommy Wiseau (sob), but when(sob) when you took me to show me him, it was just an ugly women.”  She retorted.

I gave a flabbergasted look and rolled my eyes, replying, “Oh my G.., Honey, that, that was a joke. It was a joke. It wasn’t  a lie.” 

“Your laughing, your smiling, your joking!” She accused. “Your making fun of me” She cried.

“Honey, I’m.. I’m not.” I desperately pleaded. 

“Yes you are, your trying to trick me!”

“Shivani, no just no, why would I trick you? When did I ever trick you before like this? I questioned again.

She stopped crying and responded, “That one time, you said you could speak German and I believed you, and then you just made weird noises.” 

“Shivani, that wasn’t a trick, I just though it was funny, why would you believe that I could speak German, it was obviously a joke.” I replied.

“You speak Spanish.” She aptly retorted and I gave her a shrug that implied she had a point on that one. 

“Ok, Ok, your right, that was a dumb trick, but you laughed after your figured out I was lying, right? Shivani, why would I lied about this? You know me, why would I ever do something so cruel as to trick you when your so sad?” I questioned yet again.

She wiped her eyes having calmed down, “Well, your just trying to make me feel better. You would lie to me in order to make me feel better.” She answered. 

I thought about what she said, and she was right I would probably lie to make her feel better. But I had a sure fire way to prove I was super into Omorashi. “Ok, Shivani, I hear you, just one sec.” I left and got my lap top and went to Omorashi.org. 

I showed her my profile Plug and showed her the dates of my previous posts.I then insisted, “Honey, I made these posts like years ago. There is now way that I am lying about this. ok”.

Shivani really calmed down after I showed her my profile, but she was still super suspicious. “Did you do this when I was in the bath? huh? She inquisitioned. I gave her a look of disbelief, “What? Shivani come on, what do you mean? How could I do this while you were in the bathroom?” 

“I don’t know, your really good at JavaScript, you can do anything to the browser I guess.” She pondered. 

“Honey, just no. No. I don’t know what your thinking but I didn’t do anything. Come on. Here.” I got the towel to dry her hands and let her open the inspector to make sure I didn’t do anything fishy. She finally believed the site and my account were real and she started snooping around.

She smiled a wicked smile and asked in a joking way, “So you using this to find new girls to replace me? Huh, this like your tinder?” 

I replied, “No, its a community where people with like minds hangout. Its just the fetish feels weird sometimes and it made me feel less lonely in the past”

She understood this and replied teasingly, no longer super ashamed or embarrassed, “So, hmm, you’re kind of a weird guy(giggles), huh?”

I was super happy, I mean happy beyond belief that she had stopped crying and the pit in my gut of guilt finally subsided. But it was my turn to feel super embarrassed. I hung my head low, breaking eye contact with her. 

I meekly replied, “Yup”. 

Thank you so much for all your kind words everyone. I wanted to write more for this update, but well its Saturday night. Sorry.

Part 5

“yup”

I kept my head down for a time. Until Shivani replied, “Why you like it?” I looked up with my face hot with embarrassment to see Shivani’s smiling. Her face was caring and warm. Her eyes were still red from all the crying, but her gaze spoke nothing but love, curiosity, and pleasant surprise. But I was still nervous, embarrassed, and dripping with insecurity. 

“I don’t know, I just like it for some reason.” I replied frankly. Shivani’s eyes became squinted and her smile sharp with curiosity. “Hmm, what do you mean you don’t know?” She questioned.

“Well, why do you like being spanked so much?” I replied probably too defensively.

Shivani sat up in the bath, brought her arms in close over her breasts and covered her devious smile with her hands, her eyes lit up in an embarrassed joy. She exclaimed in an energetic giggle. “I, I don’t know!” 

She crossed her fingers together and brought her hands down over her chest and looked up in a joyful smile, almost as if she was asking the heavens for an answer. 

“Well, hmm, it feel so good, uh, like hmm, so, well you know a women’s bottom is very sensitive, hmm, well at least mine is (giggles), but its sensitive in the good way. Oh my God, when you smack my bottom, its like a crazy pleasure, not the same as other pleasures… hmm, I don’t know, its like emotional I think in a way too.” She stated.

Still flush with shame I added, “Yeah, its a kink, I have a weird emotional thing I think too with my kink. Its hard to explain or understand. I think it has to do with control for me, um, maybe the idea of a girl losing control. But hmm, well I love it when girls squirt too though, so it can’t just be about control for me.”

“Squirt? what is this?” She asked.

“You know the liquid that comes out of you when you cum or get excited?” 

“Yeah” she replied.

“Its like when a girl releases all the liquid at once in an extreme way” I explained.

“Oh you like that, ahhh I do that, hmm.” She asked excitedly. I smiled as I thought to myself, “well, she doesn’t exactly squirt”. Granted she leaves a super sexy puddle in my bed every time which I love, and when she cum’s, the feeling of her warm liquid release is sheer ecstasy. Shivani cum’s super hard in a glorious way, but she wasn’t a squirter. At least not in my mind.

My “Ex Fiancé” used to squirt unbelievably hard, like fucking Pornhub hard! Granted it turned me on, but I wouldn’t trade a single second of Shivani’s time, love, or attention for an hour of squirting from another women. Even without the omorashi elements, no other sexual experience in my life can even compare on the most rudimentary of levels to the pleasure, happiness, and wholesomeness that my physical relationship with Shivani had brought me.

But I didn’t really know how to tell her all that in the moment without confusing her or making her feel bad. And especially after seeing her so happy from the thought of her being a squirter. 

So I said, “Yeah baby, I love it when you come so hard. God, you get so wet. I can’t explain the pleasure I get when feeling your release when I am inside you.”  Everything in that statement is true, but I could’t help but feel guilty, especially right after Shivani wailed about me being a tricky liar. So yeah, I may have misled her into believing that she is a squirter. 

“I love it too Doug, Oh my God, remember that first time, yeah, when you give me an orgasm that first time. (giggles) It feel so good, but when I look at the bed, I was like oh my, what did my body do!” Shivani giggled happily before continuing, “I am so happy you like it.” She happily exclaimed, before reaching out to me.

I quickly moved onto my knees, and embraced her wet body still in the bath. After every kiss she closed her eyes and smiled almost as if she was savoring every touch of our lips. My hands moved up and down her slick back. Her wet hands rested on my pecks. I could feel her body release a torrent of anxiety after every kiss, every grope, every smile I gave her. And truly, I felt exhausted, but was so relieved. This make out session got me off the most intense emotional rollercoaster of my life.  

After a couple minutes, Shivani sorta spazed out for a second with a look like she had just remembered something. with her hands still on my chest and my hands on her breast and lower back, she curiously asked, “Did you cum in your underwear when I laughed myself wet because you thought it was sexy?”

“Of course” I surprisedly replied, before continuing, “I didn’t think you noticed.” 

She giggled before replying, “How could I not notice, your boxers are wet with cum and the white juice, it show well on the grey of your underwear. But how can you have a pleasure like that? I don’t touch you.”

Well, time to be embarrassed again I meekly answered, “Yeah, that is how much I love it when a girl loses control of their bladder. It really is that crazy sexual for me.”

Shivani gave me a facial expression that I couldn’t really read and then said, “hmm, that is just so weird, that is just the weirdest thing that I think I ever see or hear.”

That comment with that facial expression booked me a first class ticket right back on that emotional rollercoaster, the coaster derailed, and the ride crashed and burned. I got instantly overwhelmed by panic, shame, worry, fear and confusion. I became so self conscious that I had a mini panic attack for moment. My whole body started to shake believing completely that my worst fear was coming true, but I definitely jumped the gun getting so worked up.

Shivani lifted my shaking head so that she could look into my eyes. She gently said, “Hey, Hey, hey, hey now, its ok, shh its ok.” She stoked my hair and stared lovingly into my eyes, “Come on Doug, you think I care about a thing like that, it’s weird, but its not like a bad thing.”

“Hey, its like you tell me, I love you the same, yeah? right? I love you so much Doug, come on. You know it.” She continued. She caressed my face as she nursed me back with her touch from my anxiety induced insanity. I was feeling better, but I was still in the ether of despair until she laughed and broke out into an enormous smile and continued, “Hey I gotta thank the Gods or whoever, you know. A guy like you is just perfect for a girl like me (kisses me).” 

“Really, you don’t care?” I asked. She put her head on my chest and explained, “Oh I care, oh yes, I care, yeah you are a weird guy, but I am just so relieved, Oh my God!” She stopped to look up at me, she quickly kissed my lips and continued, “You don’t understand the anxiety I have had for over a year now, right? I mean, I don’t drink the alcohol, I don’t drink the water before bed, I was so nervous that something might happen and you be disgusted at me.”  

She grabbed my jacket and pulled me in so that our eyes locked and our noses almost touched, before exclaiming in ecstatic joy, “But you never be disgusted with Shivani! No matter what I do, because you are the The Weird!” She flicked my nose and fell back in the bath doing a sitting sorta happy dance.

Being completely healed, relieved, and confident again. I couldn’t help but tease her. I quickly teased, “THE Weird will always think THE Starfire is THE Sexy!”

Shivani rolled her eyes, but went with it, smiling bigly she teased me back, “Oh, Oh I see, you think The Shivani sound like The Starfire. Oh I see, (she raised an index finger in the air, and mocked a look of Oooh, just figured it out!) I know why you like The Shivani. The Shivani sound like The Cartoon, yeah?” 

I laughed and said, “What?”

Shivani pointed to my laptop on the sink and raised her eyebrows up and down before continuing to tease me, “Oh, I see your cartoon tinder, oh yes! she (pauses, gives me the big eyes, then continues) THE Shivani see your cartoon girls, (She closed her eyes waging her index finger at me) Oh yes, I see your anime girls, Oh Doug (She said in a mock disappointed tone) you a weeaboo.”

I should probably stop to explain that Shivani plays a ton of Hearthstone on her phone and plays Overwatch and other games pretty regularly, especially at her parents house. She knows gamer speak pretty well, I promise you that she can shit talk on discord with the best of them. Oh yes, THE Shivani can! 

Also, after reading through my last posts, I realized that I never illustrated just how funny Shivani really is. When Shivani is confident and in her element, especially when she is alone with me, she absolutely can just go off like a straight up professional comic. She literally might be the fucking most hilarious person that I have ever met in my life. 

It’s funny, I didn’t think she was funny when I first met her, actually scratch that. I didn’t know that she was funny when I first met her and I didn’t know how funny she was when I first started to like her. You see, when you first meet someone, they usually wear a bunch of masks around you. Everyone does this, even a guy like me sometimes. 

Shivani usually is very articulate and speaks carefully with well placed words around her colleagues as she did with me when we first met. But as we talked more and more, she began to let down her guard, I started to notice her little quarks, mannerisms, sayings, etc. she even got comfortable enough with me that first weekend at the conference to give me some spunk like she was doing in the bath.

Usually, when I dated people in the past, as their masks fell off, I would find flaws that would bother me. But the opposite was true with Shivani, as I peeled away her masks, I found gem after gem that she had been hiding behind her conservative Indian girl exterior. 

The more natural she became around me, the more she just let her stream of consciousness flow. From this progression, I not only found out about her humor, her love of games, fantasy, Scy Fi, but she had some adorable quarks and catch phrases that would just kill me with cuteness and were quite funny to me as well. 

Sometimes, if she got too excited or emotional, she would start talking in the 3rd person. Example:

“What kind of girl you think Shivani is? huh? You think this is she? No, no, Shivani not like that! No, no, no, no.”

Other times, if she really wanted to explain something to you or get a point a across. She would end every sentence with, “you know” or “you know it” or “Oh yes its true, oh yes” or “Oh yes, you believe it”

Other times, if she got really frustrated at a situation she didn’t like and had someone to blame, even like an abstract company or organization. She would say a frustrated complaint and then put her hands up and say “Come on”. Example:

“Oh my God Riot, you break the ADC, You break the Crit! I can’t play this game now!! Come on!”

For those of you wondering if this is an Indian girl thing, let me tell you its not, its a Shivani thing. I have met and worked with a million Indian women during my career. I can tell you with confidence that there isn’t a another girl like “The Shivani!” in all of India, abroad, or anywhere on planet earth. You know it!

Anyway, Shivani was teasing me with, “Oh yes, I see your anime girls, Oh Doug (She said in a mock disappointed tone) you a weeaboo.”

I laughed and teased back, “Well thats why you like me so much I guess. You love sending pics to your little weeabo friends on discord. You like getting those little virgins off.”

She smiled super embarrassed and looked up with her eyes closed. She pointed a finger up and shook her head yes, conceding to my comeback while obviously thinking of a comeback. So my previous joke is referencing a time when Shivani eventually put a picture of herself with her father onto discord after several of her “teenage boy” friends had been hassling her for pics over the last couple months. I told her not to do it, but she did it anyway because one of the little virgins sweet talked her into it. Here is a taste of what the channel ended up looking like:

> virgin One: “Oh God, cuming so hard!!!”

>virgin Two: “fapping”

>”virgin three: “fapping”

>virgin four: “fap”

>”virgin five: “fapping so hard!!!”

> vigin six: “Indian Grill REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!”

> virgin One: “I’m cuming AGAIN!!!”

> Fucking weird virgin: (Posts a picture with his head cropped over Shivani’s dads head) “Shivani, I am your dad now. I want to let you know that I am proud of you my daughter.”

I just stood their besides my gaming comp grinning and looking at her with the biggest “I told you so” look as she frustratedly admitted that I had been right. I never failed to bring this up event with our close friends to embarrass her, she always scrunched her face up super embarrassed, but couldn’t help but laugh about it.

Shivani shot back laughing, “Oh no, I don’t like the virgin weeabo, Shivani is the doctor on this, of yes! She is the virgin expert now! (Mocks a concerned look with a smile) Doug, your test results are back, yep. You got the little boy autism. (She put up her hands in mock condolences) I am sorry Doug, but you are a virgin.”

I smiled and replied, “Oh ok, oh yeah I am a virgin, we only had sex in that shower this evening, but yeah I am a virgin.”

“But you are, you see every time you watch the Teen Titans, the virginity, it grow back, oh yes it does. Oh yes, Oh yes it does. Sorry your a little kid Doug”  She added. 

I laughed, “Oh, ok, so I am a kid!?”

“Yep” And she just kept up the teasing.

I was laughing pretty hard as she was teasing me, she was on fire, I couldn’t think of any comebacks. So, I just smiled and let her grill me. I think part of it was that after we both became comfortable having each other know our dark secret, we had very different energy levels. I became exhausted with relief knowing that Shivani accepted me for my fetish while Shivani got amped with a ton of energy after she became relieved knowing that I was sexually attracted to her weak bladder. 

Finally after some time, I smiled while putting my hands up in mock concession, and plainly said, “I guess your right I am just a kid, yep.”

Shivani shook her head in agreement, “Oh yes, you are”

I teased back, “Well at least I’m a kid who can keep his pants dry!” 

“Oh, but you like it, hmm” She edged with a smile. 

“I love it! I confidently replied. But I then gave her a devious sadistic smile before continuing, “Still though…” After waiting a moment, I mimicked pee drenching my pants with my hands while making a psshhhh sound with my mouth. 

She just lost it laughing and told me to stop it. But I stood up and mimicked her hobbling out of the car, which just made her even more giddy with laughter. 

She was laughing pretty hard int he bath and I teased, “Hey, be careful laughing to hard, we don’t want another situation. hmmm?”

She replied, “Hey, I am in the bath, so you will never know. hmm, hey come on, it only happened when I laugh because of the infection. Come on. But hey, at least if it happen again, you will cum in your pants, hmm” She ended. I knew it was time to lay off at this point from her tone. We both had our fun. But I thought about how she had never mentioned me cum-ing in my boxers until she was in the bath.

“Honey, what did you think happened when you saw me jizz myself?” I asked.

“Oh I don’t know , it surprise me. Actually it made me feel better, because I thought you had laughed to hard too.” She answered.

“Wait what do you mean laughed too hard? Did you think I peed too?” I asked.

“Hmm, no. I knew it was cum.” She replied.

Still confused I asked, “So wait what do you mean then?”

“Well, you laugh very hard too with Shivani when I pee, I thought I don’t know, um, like when the man laugh sometimes too hard, that it press on the balls maybe in a way that make it come out.” She innocently explained.

I just stared at her for a moment not replying, processing the information that she had told me. But then I just absolutely lost it! I fell back onto the bathroom floor, laughing so hard I had to clutch my side. I was crying, absolutely in tears laughing. 

Shivani, kept asking me what was so funny. But I just couldn’t stop laughing to explain it to her. Shivani is extremely smart, an amazing Java developer, Gold in League of Legends, very good at Overwatch, and she gets usually rank 6 to rank 3 in Hearthstone each month, very funny, very informed on many issues, but oh man, she can just be just so naive. 

I finally managed through wails of laughter, “Honey, guys never laugh so hard they cum themselves. Thats something that doesn’t happen.”

“Well, maybe it could happen!” Shivani defensively replied. 

I just laughed harder at her defensiveness and she continued, “Stop, come on, hey you want a dick master girlfriend who know all about the dick? hmmm, Or you want a good, smart, beautiful girl like Shivani?! hmm, Oh yes, I think you want Shivani, come on. Stop. Hey if you don’t stop, you going to pee your pants and you have no bladder infection. hmm.”

I kept laughing, I said, “I won’t”.

“Oh yes you will! Oh then, and then you will know how it feel embarrassing!” She warned. But then she started to giggle as I laughed. 

I regained control of my laughter and sat back up still giggling. During my laughing fit, she had reminded me of her UTI. I realized we needed to deal with it until she could go to her doctor. 

I said as I put my hand on the back of her head, “I am sorry that I laughed at you baby, but your just so funny sometimes.” She splashed me with water angrily making a smiling pouty face.

“Oh, come on” I happily pleaded. She quickly shot up and gave me a kiss eagerly and argued, “Hey, don’t make fun of me for those things. It’s a good thing I don’t know too many things about the dick. What kind of girl you think I am?” 

I happily replied, “The best girl and a very, very,(pauses) veeerrrrrrrrry naive girl”  I gently flicked her nose with my index finger. I could tell that she was still a little bit mad, but she smiled and kissed me some more.

I broke from her embrace and explained, “Honey, I think we need to get you some protection until we can go to the Doctor.” Shivani slunk back into the bath with her eyes held low. This was the meekest I had seen her since she was balling her eyes out. I quickly replied, “Oh honey, its not a big deal, I think you have a real bad one. It’s just until you can get some antibiotics. Ok” 

She shook her head yes and said softly, “Ok’”.  I pulled her in close, not caring if I got wet from the bath. “Oh honey, don’t be embarrassed, come on! Plus you know I am The Weird.” 

I could tell there still was a lot going on in her head, but she smiled wide and kissed my neck saying, “Oh yes you are! (kisses my longingly on my lips). But no, you are right. um, its a good idea. Especially for the night.” 

After a moment I stopped kissing her to say, “We better run to CVS before they close.” Shivani insisted that they were open 24 hours, but I wasn’t sure. I further insisted that we should go fast.

“Umm, hmm, Doug you go get it. I think I will be too embarrassed to buy it in the store.” She admitted. “No worries, i’ll get it baby. Oh wait, let me get you some water.” I replied. I poured her a full glass and brought it back. She didn’t really want to drink it.

“Come on honey, it will make you feel better and help you get better faster.” I insisted. She replied slightly annoyed, “Your going to get me protection, so I guess it’s fine.” She took the water and sipped it.

I quickly changed out of my shirt and pants that got wet from bath water and from Shivani’s tears. As I was walking to CVS, I started getting excited from the idea of buying Shivani some protection. I mean as stressful as the day had been for both of us, this was becoming a fantasy come true for me.

TO BE CONTINUED

Thanks everyone for the kind words and support.

I am super surprised by how much I was able to write about this relationship. I originally planned to write maybe three pages about the experiences, but I have already written a book and I am no where close to finishing the story. But I have two things to ask before continuing the story.

First off, unfortunately, Shivani and I had to break up this summer. Honestly, I don't want to get into all of it, but I will say it had like 99.99999% to do with her parents. I thought I had moved past my feelings for her, but as I re-read the actual story I wrote in this thread, I realized that I am as Shivani says, a liar.  I have been lying to myself the last month. I am still absolutely in love with her and I don't know what to do about it. I literally cried reading though this story last Sunday. I know now that she is literally the only women that I have ever been in love with my entire life and scarier still, I don't know if I am capable of loving another person as much as I loved her. I truly do want to continue the story though, as I have no other place that I can really tell the actual story in all its detail(I don't even feel comfortable telling this to my Therapist), but I don't think I can emotionally endure writing about the breakup. So question one, if I continue this story would you guys mind if I stopped the story right before the breakup?

Secondly, I am not sure if the next part will contain this event, but the next day from the night I left off from part 5, something very unusual happened publicly. I am scared if I describe the event in factual detail, someone may be able to dox me. Would anyone mind, if I added some imaginative elements to the event(Not any imaginary omorashi elements) to help conceal our identity? I am honestly probably being way over cautious, but you can never be too safe. I would put a warning that I am doing it and then another notice when I stop putting random stuff into the situation to hide my identity. Would this be ok with the forum?

I am not looking for any sympathy, life moves on, but let me know if these two conditions are ok, also I think I might take a break from writing this week. I couldn't sleep on Sunday night after reading the story again. I don't think I fell asleep until 4 am because I was so wrought with misery over our breakup. I have a lot of work to do this week and I can't be getting just three hours of sleep a night thinking about this. But I definitely want to finish this story, I just need to collect myself first over a couple days. Definitely expect an update within a week or week and a half.