Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you lick a girl who's peed her self?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing short of a full-blown zombie apocalypse would stop me from eating a woman out. It's the hottest thing ever.

I'm lesbian and have done this as well as had this done.

Did this last Friday.  Was at a London watersports event called Pissoir which is more aimed at pissing on each other, but a young lady that was into omo also came along.  Two of us ended up in the sho

Posted Images

My wife peed herself on tge way back to our hotel room after a Michael McIntyre (UK commedian) show. She had too many beers and was unable to wait to get the the room. The accident happened in the lift and it was such a turn on. I couldnt wait to get in the room. When we got in I pulled her soaking wet jeans and knickers down, laid her on the bed and lucked her out while her pee was still warm. Any time she has an accident even if its just a dribble from a sneeze i cant wait to lick her out.

• 6 months later...
On 10/12/2018 at 4:20 PM, wettingman said:

What an  outstanding, insanely awesome idea. You could feel the tension at her pee hole, as she struggles to hold it, in with your tongue. Leave your tongue ( a very sensitive to the touch organ) there while she experiences a strong wave of desperation, and actually feel her reaction as she tries not to pee. Perhaps you will be rewarded with  just a little unstoppable squirt. Just the thought of it is arousing.

Can I just comment as a female and say this would send me to heaven instantly and be the most amazing and hottest thing a man could do for me! Just the thought....wow....

as for being licked after an accident...yes please! 

I think this is a wonderful thread, and it is interesting that of those who replied, almost everyone said yes to the original question, and most still agreed if the girl had been wet for some hours, so her pee had matured a little!

I wonder if the straight women here (or gay men) like to suck a penis that smells of pee?

I also think that this is where omo connects with most mainstream sex. What I mean is that whereas oral sex itself used to be frowned on as a 'perversion', nowadays people are pretty much assumed to do it and to like giving it and receiving it. Even the idea that it is necessary to wash immediately before oral sex seems less stressed. In other words, a lot of non-omo people must be enjoying the smell of their partner's pee as part of their regular sex!

Maybe a lot of them would enjoy wetting fun too, because the smell is part of that too 😊

17 hours ago, Mbgpeelover said:

Can I just comment as a female and say this would send me to heaven instantly and be the most amazing and hottest thing a man could do for me! Just the thought....wow....

as for being licked after an accident...yes please! 

All that wettingman suggested sounds amazing. I need to try those things now! Well, when I'm going out with a girl I suppose!

Not only will I lick her clean but I will suck every drop of pee out of her panties right after she peed in them. Then I will put her panties back on incase she has another accident. If she does I will repeat the steps above.

On 4/30/2019 at 8:13 PM, sybil said:

why is this a question only for the fellas? im not a fella and id lick the hell out of a pussy wet like that 🙋‍♀️

This is so sexy, I would love to watch.

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 10/5/2018 at 2:40 PM, Hedonist said:

I see it like this if it goes down. If she were to press her wet bottom against me, she would feel me throb while I explode in my shorts. I wouldn't be able to help but sit her down, remove her cute soaked panties, and lick until she does the same in my mouth. While doing so, I would have to let go of the after-orgasm pee in my pants. When I stand up from being on my knees, we would then lead ourselves to the shower for a proper clean up.

EXCELLENT!!!!