Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Would you lick a girl who's peed her self?

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Nothing short of a full-blown zombie apocalypse would stop me from eating a woman out. It's the hottest thing ever.

I'm lesbian and have done this as well as had this done.

Did this last Friday.  Was at a London watersports event called Pissoir which is more aimed at pissing on each other, but a young lady that was into omo also came along.  Two of us ended up in the sho

Posted Images

1 minute ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So everyone would after a short trip home then. Lets push it a bit now. How about this. You're on a long car journey. 4 hours or so. She pees her self at the services by accident at around 2 hours into the trip. You get home 2 hours later after she has been sat with stinky little panties on. Would you lick her then? ?

I would be more likely to lick her given this scenario.

6 minutes ago, JMatthews1995 said:

So everyone would after a short trip home then. Lets push it a bit now. How about this. You're on a long car journey. 4 hours or so. She pees her self at the services by accident at around 2 hours into the trip. You get home 2 hours later after she has been sat with stinky little panties on. Would you lick her then? ?

Yes and her butt would probably stink to, I'd love it.

On 10/5/2018 at 7:12 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Question for all the fella's here.

You're on a night out with your girlfriend. She gets a bit drunk and pees her panties on the way home. You finally make it in and she wants you to be naughty with her!

Would you lick her clean or would that gross you out do you think? 

Of course I would, and I have many times before.

On 10/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Definitely. The smell of pee changes as it dries, but I would still say it is a big turn on. To me, pee would not become unpleasant until perhaps the garment in question started to go mouldy!

On 10/6/2018 at 4:55 PM, JMatthews1995 said:

Certainly would. I wouldn't have been able to keep my hands out of her wet knickers 

23 hours ago, pguy69 said:

Absolutely YES!! The only thing I would love more would be to go down on her whist she is still holding it, but absolutely bursting!

What an  outstanding, insanely awesome idea. You could feel the tension at her pee hole, as she struggles to hold it, in with your tongue. Leave your tongue ( a very sensitive to the touch organ) there while she experiences a strong wave of desperation, and actually feel her reaction as she tries not to pee. Perhaps you will be rewarded with  just a little unstoppable squirt. Just the thought of it is arousing.

Edited by wettingman (see edit history)
5 hours ago, wettingman said:

What an  outstanding, insanely awesome idea. You could feel the tension at her pee hole, as she struggles to hold it, in with your tongue. Leave your tongue ( a very sensitive to the touch organ) there while she experiences a strong wave of desperation, and actually feel her reaction as she tries not to pee. Perhaps you will be rewarded with  just a little unstoppable squirt. Just the thought of it is arousing.

Been there, done that many, many times. Pure ecstasy!

On ‎10‎/‎12‎/‎2018 at 4:20 PM, wettingman said:

it has been, probably, my biggest fantasy for as long as I can remember. Alas, I've never found a willing participant.

My now ex-wife used to enjoy sex when she was desperate. I was young and naive and did not think of trying to feel it with my tongue. I don't know if she would have allowed that anyway. Except for letting me put my hand in her stream, she would absolutely not pee on me.  Once and only once , she squirted a bit during sex. It was unintentional, but I still remember it fondly nonetheless.