Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very Short Stories - A Forum Game

I don't know why I keep doing this.

The men didn't want to miss a minute of the big game. Even the ads were precious. Bathroom breaks would be few. The wife kindly waited on them but everyone was rude. When she demanded an apology she received a spanking instead. With a turn of a key she punished each male bladder.

A catgirl was draped over his lap, a pair leaned on his sides, and another lay atop the sofa. He took turns petting and scratching each so all 4 stayed calm. There were growls and unsheathed claws when he moved. His bladder was about to explode but how could he leave these girls?

The lowly retail worker thought he had a chance with his manager. "Can someone take over for a minute so I can use the restroom?" A breathy voice said "I thought if anyone could handle the busy hour it was you." "You can count on me!" replied a man in danger of wetting his pants.

It took the warriors many hours to cross the city of their uneasy allies. Unlike the wastelands outside the robots' territory was clean and sterile. Metal women glared with glowing eyes each time a drop of sweat sullied their streets. The men didn't dare release any other liquid.

They had to share a bed and she feared what could happen between a sleepy man and woman. Luckily she'd taken metalworking. His jeans were locked to his body before he remembered the bathroom. Next morning she wouldn't unlock him 'til after he took her to breakfast at a nice cafe.

The magician's boyfriend was fed up with her refusal to drop the act. "You didn't really stop a waterfall with magic!" She looked him dead in the eye and said with the utmost sincerity "I'm casting a spell to stop your urine." He learned the power of magic over the next 12 hours.

His senior prom date was a 25 year old woman. No one knew she was his stepmother so it should've been all right but she wouldn't stop mothering him. "Your constant potty breaks are a bad habit. You went before we left so I don't want you going again 'til at least the afterparty."

Filming ran long so he was in his costume far too long. His producer was there with his contract in her claws in case he tried to avoid meeting the contest winners. He loved having fangirls fawn over him but not while trapped in 100 pounds of armor with a cantaloupe-sized bladder.

"Requesting a pit stop, sir!" Every man in the platoon mentally sighed in relief when they thought they could finally drain their overworked systems. The commander narrowed her eyes. "I've got the balls to carry out this exercise without any tinkle breaks! What's wrong with you?"

Drinks were free until someone went to the bathroom and a man at the table was about to do just that. His woman coaxed him back into his seat. He kept looking nervous but didn't get up. She smiled like the Mona Lisa. No one knew her hand was in his pants holding his passage shut.

While the caravan rested the queen came down from her seat to make water. One by one she gave leave to each member of her entourage. Only her suitors were denied permission. They winced from hearing little streams all around and almost died when the elephants relieved themselves.

"I don't care if you bribe, threaten or seduce me. We won't do anything drastic to your system 'til we're certain this regimen won't induce a movement." "Please just let me poop!" begged the patient. "Man up and drink your prune juice!" said the nurse with an inappropriate smile.

On a double-date at an exotic restaurant the men dared each other to eat spicier and spicier foods. Each woman told her date not to back down. An hour later their intestines were in agony but their faces remained manly and unfazed. Visiting the restroom would be admitting defeat.

The Centaurs were enchanted. In their pleasant daze they didn't ask why they were walking great distances or eating great amounts of plants or retaining great amounts of waste. When it was over they'd be led home and the Nymphs' crops would be fertilized with the greatest manure.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 linked stories, 180 characters each Ann was a bride. She needed 2 bridesmaids to handle her dress. They couldn't agree how to get to the ladies' room. The church's layout didn't make sense. Re

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters. For an extra ch

A few more stories. --- 280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst par

Posted Images

17 hours ago, Bangarang said:

I second that! 

I’d love any of them but particularly the fishing trip one, I think could work!

Agreed! The fishing one would be great! I want a lot of teasing and maybe some of the women insulting the men's pride or pissing in front of them while they have to squirm and wait, giving them no mercy and maybe even buying them more drinks along the way! Then if it's possible (idk how you're gonna work this out) an eventual line full of men but no line for the ladies! I would like if it ended in a just made it scenario but I'd be down for a wetting too!

11 hours ago, Aera-3- said:

Agreed! The fishing one would be great! I want a lot of teasing and maybe some of the women insulting the men's pride or pissing in front of them while they have to squirm and wait, giving them no mercy and maybe even buying them more drinks along the way! Then if it's possible (idk how you're gonna work this out) an eventual line full of men but no line for the ladies! I would like if it ended in a just made it scenario but I'd be down for a wetting too!

Oh yea, more drinks, no chance to go and no mercy with them.

Girls are so sexy if they need to wee so bad and if they are full to burst.

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/21/2022 at 12:30 PM, Weather said:

The men's room was closed, and his date went to take her leak. "You should go in the bushes!" she said when she returned, but he was too shy. She hugged him as he trembled against her. They knew he could hold the rest of the evening, and he would just have to suffer it.

Nice story!

On 6/19/2022 at 6:48 AM, Bangarang said:

I’d love any of them but particularly the fishing trip one, I think could work!

Good idea! No clue when I'll get around to it.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:38 AM, Aera-3- said:

I want a lot of teasing and maybe some of the women insulting the men's pride or pissing in front of them while they have to squirm and wait, giving them no mercy and maybe even buying them more drinks along the way! 

Great idea! It'll have to go in a different story however. The plot of the fishing story depends on the men not knowing that the women have been discreetly relieving themselves all along.

Jimmy Olsen and Fal inspired me to write some complete and utter sin. If you’re not into poop, you better not read these very short stories.

*Poop warning* 15 stories total:

43 words, 258 characters:

“I’ll never eat all the cheese in the fridge again!” she pled. A high pitched pffft passed through her constipated turtlehead as a foul waft assaulted her boyfriend’s nostrils. “You better not,” he threatened, leaving her in the toilet to her torturous turd.

44 words, 251 characters:

“Quick, now!” she signalled to her bridesmaids, who lifted her dress while she pulled her knickers down to squat. She laid log after log. Afterwards, she turned to ask, “Am I still marriageable?” and only the heaping pile she left was there to answer.

41 words, 250 characters:

“You don’t think it’s gross or anything?” she asked, squatting, after spraying diarrhea behind a dumpster. “I’ve got to be honest, it was quite hot,” he answered. “WHAT!?” she yelled, falling back ass first into her mess. “Hotter still,” he chuckled.

40 words, 232 characters:

His Asian wife was unloading a barrage of plops. “D-day in the bidet!” he joked. She stared in disgust and dropped a massive splash. “Was that Hiroshima or Nagasaki?” were his last words before she finally signed the divorce papers.

40 words, 227 characters:

“Can I go to the bathroom now?” she asked the teacher. “Not during the test,” he scolded. “Fine,” she said, pulling her jeans down, hovering her butt over the test papers and spread her cheeks wide while the classroom screamed.

43 words, 214 characters:

Thinking she ditched him, he paid for dinner and left. Once she came out after a long dump, she realized she was dumped, but was thankful the only thing she had to pay for were her bowels a few days down the track.

39 words, 201 characters:

She was ashamed to drop her desperate bowels in front of her boyfriend. After, she asked, “Do you still love me?” He showed his love. Not with words, but the gentle touch of a tissue to wipe her clean.

38 words, 195 characters:

Her exposed bottom to the guards, the princess showed them a crown almost as big as her royal one. Once the pushing was over and it thud on the ground, they chanted, “All hail to our new prince!”

35 words, 192 characters:

“Are you sure you’re ok?” she asked her friend, who held her bulging belly and bum, heaving in pain. “I’m fine,” she lied, bowels full of an entire week’s worth of breakfast, lunch and dinner.

32 words, 188 characters:

“How long were you holding this in for!?” he asked his wife, finally pulling out the turd that clogged the family toilet. “T-three days…” she whimpered. “More like three weeks,” he mocked.

36 words, 164 characters:

Out hiking on a date, she bent over and begged, “I need a poo.” He replied, “Can’t it wait?” but it was too late by the time he watched a snake fall out of her ass.

30 words, 163 characters:

After five days of being blocked up, Jessica sighed in relief flushing the loo. Her turd didn’t budge, as she realized that it was the toilet’s turn to be blocked.

26 words, 140 characters:

The feeling of fullness left her colon as a pang of emptiness hit her stomach. Now finished with the toilet, the fridge was her next victim.

19 words, 101 characters:

“We don’t need a plumber,” he said. She strained, red faced as a colossal splash echoed. “Now we do.”

18 words, 95 characters:

“Only a few steps left,” she said, panties down. but after a loud kerplop, she knew she failed.

13 hours ago, LiteralShtpost said:

44 words, 251 characters:

“Quick, now!” she signalled to her bridesmaids, who lifted her dress while she pulled her knickers down to squat. She laid log after log. Afterwards, she turned to ask, “Am I still marriageable?” and only the heaping pile she left was there to answer.

39 words, 201 characters:

She was ashamed to drop her desperate bowels in front of her boyfriend. After, she asked, “Do you still love me?” He showed his love. Not with words, but the gentle touch of a tissue to wipe her clean.

Nice work! Those two are my faves.

280-character bathroom denial stories! Now with more clichés!

He'd been dared to stay out of the bathroom for the whole party. If he broke the rules of Truth or Dare he'd be disqualified from Spin the Bottle. He crossed his legs and made his decision. The chance of kissing Stacy was worth the risk of wetting himself in front of his friends.

The princess demanded her rescuer protect her each minute she was outside the castle walls. As the day wore on the knight felt a need that was unfit for a lady's eyes. He heeded her wishes and resisted nature's call. During the journey she made water 3 times while he stood guard.

The tall brunette in the business suit maintained her icy professionalism in the stalled elevator. The 3 men who spent 8 hours stuck with her behaved much less respectably but they all avoided lawsuits by forgoing any alleviation or discussion of their private bodily compulsions.

The mortals were imprisoned all night while lovely Victorian ladies drank from their veins. They'd be released alive and free of curse if they behaved like gentlemen. They found it difficult to maintain correct posture especially when the women loudly excreted the digested blood.

She was off duty attending a casual party but was still in a policewoman's uniform and state of mind. She made sure everyone drinking was over 21. The men's room was busted and so was anyone who committed public urination. None of the guys broke the law but 2 broke down in tears.

The adventurer's companion had a knack for popping up whenever he was trying to relieve himself. He was ultimately forced to explain his embarrassing situation to the giggling Fairy. After she granted him privacy he found that every bush on the plain was guarded by its own Fairy.

When he agreed to try something different he didn't expect to be ambushed on the way to the bathroom by a leather-clad dominatrix in stiletto heels. The only pleasure he could think about was an empty bladder. She crouched on the toilet and cracked the whip whenever he came near.

The boys' room sounded haunted. It also looked haunted to the few brave campers who sat in the stalls. Most were too scared to even stand at the urinals. They had to hold it or find other places to go. The girls giggled at their discomfort. They knew something they wouldn't tell.

The muscle-bound athlete was at the mercy of the tiny muscle in his urethra. His mighty bladder couldn't shed a drop if he could hear a voice. His cute little girlfriend knew and was exploiting it by doing her cheer routine outside the door. He would suffer until she got her way.

The explorers didn't find gold but they were tortured by golden streams. The all-female tribe was offended by their ideas of modestly and toilets. They put the outsiders in cages and taunted them with free-flowing urine. The men were desperate but too civilized to use the ground.

Living in a rich relative's mansion waited on by gorgeous maids wasn't as sweet as he'd imagined. There was something wrong with those smiling servants. He needed a bathroom but they were all being cleaned at once. One maid cheerfully suggested he use the toilet while she worked.

A gang of 4 teens spent the night among the graves for spooky thrills. The girls told the boys it was dangerous to use a cemetery as a bathroom. They held it all night while their friends secretly watered the grass. Their dreams were full of ghostly girls preventing their relief.

The sailor was lucky enough to get a tour of the sea kingdom and the Mermaid way of love. He was unlucky enough for it to happen when he was about to burst. There were tubes of air but no other plumbing in sight. He asked if he could let loose in the water. "No! We breathe that!"

The teens in the portaloo line almost wet their trunks when they saw their classmates in bikinis. Before they knew it they'd agreed to let the 2 girls and 6 friends cut. They liked the company despite the desperation. When the tickling started they thought they were going to die.

The synthesized female voice spoke an error message when he tried to use the toilet. The house's other appliances never failed. His daughter used the toilet earlier and his wife used it now while he watched. "I don't want your filth inside me," the house said when he tried again.

It was the best and worst day at the office. The men's room was out of order and he learned Ms Browne was as fond of him as he was of her. Here he was with a frisky secretary on his lap and he had to use most of his energy to keep her from squeezing the liquid out of his bladder.

The villainess shocked the hostages with her hands when asked about toilet access. Another request was denied 4 hours later. She and her catsuited minions added insult to injury by shamelessly urinating on the floor before the men's eyes. When would the hero come to their rescue?

The cider-drinking contest was judged an hour ago and both winners and losers were troubled by the shortage of restrooms. Lewd exposure led to gunplay at last year's festival so the men stayed zipped up. Meanwhile cowgirls were dropping britches and lifting skirts right and left.

"This forest is magical," the mysterious young lady said to the young man doing the potty dance. "Great malice will be visited on you if you defile it. Walk 3 miles northeast before doing anything unclean." He knew she was serious when she showed him her broomstick parked nearby.

"I know that all of our suits are equipped with regulation diapers. I also know that the shuttle is equipped with regulation toilets. To anyone who wants to use the former I suggest you be a man and use the latter instead." Everyone under her command was a man for the 9 hour EVA.

His loving servant was his unwitting torturer. He was uncomfortable enough sharing a home with a supernormal being who dressed like a harem girl but when she insisted on assisting him in the bathroom it was more than he could take. He might explode before he overcame his shyness.

The marriage went unconsummated during the 9 day honeymoon due to her unpredictable moods. His inability to have a BM away from home didn't help. As luck would have it his colon woke up right as she handcuffed them both to the bed and said she was ready. It would be a long night.

All the male guests were banned from the bathroom until the man who clogged it apologized. They could take care of their bladders in the alley but their bowels were a serious problem. The hostess was furious. She had no clue that her own sister had created the unflushable ordure.

Thanksgiving dinner was 6 hours ago and his guts felt like 100 lbs of manure in a 50 lb bag. His wife was on the downstairs toilet letting out plops and braps and moans. His SIL upstairs sounded like a rhino passing a cement mixer. Once those 2 finished his sisters would be next.

9 hours ago, Weather said:

200 characters:

She almost missed this expensive massage appointment, and had no time to pee beforehand. Now, as she lay on her belly, she held her bulging bladder as the therapist pressed deeply into her lower back.

That sounds hot, the girl was needing to wee, but was late and had no time to go before her massage.

She has to lay on her swollen belly and the therapist pressed hard on her back and pressed that way her bulging bladder back in her abdomen.

Her urge and her need to wee gets very strong that way, but she had to hold it.

To know the circumstances and to massage her would be great, to make her lay on her back and to massage her abdomen and her swollen bladder would be absolutely exciting.

On 7/2/2022 at 7:40 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

280-character bathroom denial stories! Now with more clichés!

He'd been dared to stay out of the bathroom for the whole party. If he broke the rules of Truth or Dare he'd be disqualified from Spin the Bottle. He crossed his legs and made his decision. The chance of kissing Stacy was worth the risk of wetting himself in front of his friends.

The princess demanded her rescuer protect her each minute she was outside the castle walls. As the day wore on the knight felt a need that was unfit for a lady's eyes. He heeded her wishes and resisted nature's call. During the journey she made water 3 times while he stood guard.

The tall brunette in the business suit maintained her icy professionalism in the stalled elevator. The 3 men who spent 8 hours stuck with her behaved much less respectably but they all avoided lawsuits by forgoing any alleviation or discussion of their private bodily compulsions.

The mortals were imprisoned all night while lovely Victorian ladies drank from their veins. They'd be released alive and free of curse if they behaved like gentlemen. They found it difficult to maintain correct posture especially when the women loudly excreted the digested blood.

She was off duty attending a casual party but was still in a policewoman's uniform and state of mind. She made sure everyone drinking was over 21. The men's room was busted and so was anyone who committed public urination. None of the guys broke the law but 2 broke down in tears.

The adventurer's companion had a knack for popping up whenever he was trying to relieve himself. He was ultimately forced to explain his embarrassing situation to the giggling Fairy. After she granted him privacy he found that every bush on the plain was guarded by its own Fairy.

When he agreed to try something different he didn't expect to be ambushed on the way to the bathroom by a leather-clad dominatrix in stiletto heels. The only pleasure he could think about was an empty bladder. She crouched on the toilet and cracked the whip whenever he came near.

The boys' room sounded haunted. It also looked haunted to the few brave campers who sat in the stalls. Most were too scared to even stand at the urinals. They had to hold it or find other places to go. The girls giggled at their discomfort. They knew something they wouldn't tell.

The muscle-bound athlete was at the mercy of the tiny muscle in his urethra. His mighty bladder couldn't shed a drop if he could hear a voice. His cute little girlfriend knew and was exploiting it by doing her cheer routine outside the door. He would suffer until she got her way.

The explorers didn't find gold but they were tortured by golden streams. The all-female tribe was offended by their ideas of modestly and toilets. They put the outsiders in cages and taunted them with free-flowing urine. The men were desperate but too civilized to use the ground.

Living in a rich relative's mansion waited on by gorgeous maids wasn't as sweet as he'd imagined. There was something wrong with those smiling servants. He needed a bathroom but they were all being cleaned at once. One maid cheerfully suggested he use the toilet while she worked.

A gang of 4 teens spent the night among the graves for spooky thrills. The girls told the boys it was dangerous to use a cemetery as a bathroom. They held it all night while their friends secretly watered the grass. Their dreams were full of ghostly girls preventing their relief.

The sailor was lucky enough to get a tour of the sea kingdom and the Mermaid way of love. He was unlucky enough for it to happen when he was about to burst. There were tubes of air but no other plumbing in sight. He asked if he could let loose in the water. "No! We breathe that!"

The teens in the portaloo line almost wet their trunks when they saw their classmates in bikinis. Before they knew it they'd agreed to let the 2 girls and 6 friends cut. They liked the company despite the desperation. When the tickling started they thought they were going to die.

The synthesized female voice spoke an error message when he tried to use the toilet. The house's other appliances never failed. His daughter used the toilet earlier and his wife used it now while he watched. "I don't want your filth inside me," the house said when he tried again.

It was the best and worst day at the office. The men's room was out of order and he learned Ms Browne was as fond of him as he was of her. Here he was with a frisky secretary on his lap and he had to use most of his energy to keep her from squeezing the liquid out of his bladder.

The villainess shocked the hostages with her hands when asked about toilet access. Another request was denied 4 hours later. She and her catsuited minions added insult to injury by shamelessly urinating on the floor before the men's eyes. When would the hero come to their rescue?

The cider-drinking contest was judged an hour ago and both winners and losers were troubled by the shortage of restrooms. Lewd exposure led to gunplay at last year's festival so the men stayed zipped up. Meanwhile cowgirls were dropping britches and lifting skirts right and left.

"This forest is magical," the mysterious young lady said to the young man doing the potty dance. "Great malice will be visited on you if you defile it. Walk 3 miles northeast before doing anything unclean." He knew she was serious when she showed him her broomstick parked nearby.

"I know that all of our suits are equipped with regulation diapers. I also know that the shuttle is equipped with regulation toilets. To anyone who wants to use the former I suggest you be a man and use the latter instead." Everyone under her command was a man for the 9 hour EVA.

His loving servant was his unwitting torturer. He was uncomfortable enough sharing a home with a supernormal being who dressed like a harem girl but when she insisted on assisting him in the bathroom it was more than he could take. He might explode before he overcame his shyness.

The marriage went unconsummated during the 9 day honeymoon due to her unpredictable moods. His inability to have a BM away from home didn't help. As luck would have it his colon woke up right as she handcuffed them both to the bed and said she was ready. It would be a long night.

All the male guests were banned from the bathroom until the man who clogged it apologized. They could take care of their bladders in the alley but their bowels were a serious problem. The hostess was furious. She had no clue that her own sister had created the unflushable ordure.

Thanksgiving dinner was 6 hours ago and his guts felt like 100 lbs of manure in a 50 lb bag. His wife was on the downstairs toilet letting out plops and braps and moans. His SIL upstairs sounded like a rhino passing a cement mixer. Once those 2 finished his sisters would be next.

Keep them coming! Gosh I love these scenarios. Actually as a request for the next thread I want the ones involving men having to hold it but it'd be great to see just one where the men can go and women have to hold it just to twist it up a bit (just one though!)

22 hours ago, Aera-3- said:

Actually as a request for the next thread I want the ones involving men having to hold it but it'd be great to see just one where the men can go and women have to hold it just to twist it up a bit (just one though!)

This time I wrote a normal-length female desperation story and a double-length male desperation story.

"No way my wife's showing her ass to everyone driving by," he said when she asked to pull over. His friends laughed as they passed a cup around. She trembled as she crawled under the dashboard to help her man use a bottle. "Something's wrong with our relationship," she whispered.

He thought he was handy but nothing went right when he tried to remove his faulty toilet and install a replacement. He was embarrassed to ask the girl next door for help but his bursting bladder and gurgling guts told him to swallow his pride. As usual she ran right over to his place wearing a grease-stained pair of overalls and an elfin grin and immediately went to work fixing his failures. After 2 hours of unpaid labor she tested his new toilet with the longest loudest BM he'd ever known a human to produce. It was now backed up and needed further work.

On 7/6/2022 at 5:05 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

This time I wrote a normal-length female desperation story and a double-length male desperation story.

"No way my wife's showing her ass to everyone driving by," he said when she asked to pull over. His friends laughed as they passed a cup around. She trembled as she crawled under the dashboard to help her man use a bottle. "Something's wrong with our relationship," she whispered.

He thought he was handy but nothing went right when he tried to remove his faulty toilet and install a replacement. He was embarrassed to ask the girl next door for help but his bursting bladder and gurgling guts told him to swallow his pride. As usual she ran right over to his place wearing a grease-stained pair of overalls and an elfin grin and immediately went to work fixing his failures. After 2 hours of unpaid labor she tested his new toilet with the longest loudest BM he'd ever known a human to produce. It was now backed up and needed further work.

WOW you truly are a master of this trope! I'm looking forward to more stories whether they are short or in normal length!

On 7/4/2022 at 5:38 AM, Weather said:

200 characters:

She almost missed this expensive massage appointment, and had no time to pee beforehand. Now, as she lay on her belly, she held her bulging bladder as the therapist pressed deeply into her lower back.

I like it! I never thought about desperation during a massage but it's a great concept.

On 7/7/2022 at 10:08 AM, Aera-3- said:

WOW you truly are a master of this trope! I'm looking forward to more stories whether they are short or in normal length!

Thanks! A while back I made a list of generic "hot girl" types and now I can cross off the last few. Everyone's free to suggest other types I missed.

A boy at the house party couldn't stand waiting any longer for the bathroom to open up. His crush caught him trying to use the laundry room sink. She promised not to tell what he almost did if he promised to hold it for the rest of the party. She mixed him many drinks that night.

Jay and Mark got home from a long day on the road and raced to the bathroom to find their roommate fixing the faucet and grumbling that the men were useless. They had to wait while Emma worked and sat on the toilet and worked some more. Ty was allowed in because she asked nicely.

The heart-stoppingly cute librarian raised her voice. "You took a book in the bathroom so you're banned from it!" "Is our date still on?" "You can take me to the show and come to my place after but you can't use those bathrooms either." The quiet ones are said to be the craziest.

Ren accidentally knocked Ai flat on her blue-skirted backside and everyone in the hall could see her Sanrio panties. Next day when he walked to the boys' room she and her friends pushed him in the girls' room where he was teased. They promised to do it again each chance they got.

The tourists squirmed on their barstools. The men's room wait back home was never this bad. The bar was full of regional knickknacks such as a Westerwald chamber pot the barmaid could use to tease the men. "This pitcher's free if you can stand to watch me pour it into a pisspot."

The women's college used advanced technology to keep danger out of the dorms including intruders from the men's college. Tonight's secret event was an open invitation to male hackers. A few made it in but none could hack the female-only toilets. The boys partied through the pain.

The farmer's 3 daughters brought jugs of cool water to the help. All at once they relieved themselves behind dried-up bushes that barely hid anything. The young farmhands knew they weren't allowed to do the same. They were starting to think the women were teasing them on purpose.

After researching ancient customs he visited the monster who'd bewitched his village. If he appeased her he could save everyone. 3 hours into the tea ceremony he felt he had no choice but to ask to use the bathroom. The woman's tails twitched in annoyance. "There is no bathroom."

He was comfortable dating an older woman until he recognized the art in her bathroom and knew she used to babysit him. She reacted strangely. "You don't need the potty. Good boys hold it in. You need to drink your juice. Then we'll play some games and see if the cooties get you."

The lawkeeper smashed a bear skull with her club when a man tried to part the skins without showing respect to the animal spirits. Each newcomer knew that could be their head. They didn't yet know the ways of the clan and so the latrines behind the animal skins were out of reach.

Her suit and hair were perfect and she was ready for her new management job. She practiced assertive speaking in the mirror and then on her boyfriend who worked nearby. On a whim she said he wasn't allowed to use the restroom. She sounded so serious he didn't know she was joking.

The ballet dancers moved like birds on stage but pissed like racehorses backstage. The limited toilets and inconvenient costumes meant that only a few had time for relief during intermission. The ladies came first. The men would have to gut it out for the rest of the performance.

Before the decoy chest was buried the well-fed buccaneer shamelessly filled it with the fruit of her entrails. Her men were less revolted by the wanton display of excretion than they were envious. The other pirates lived on hardtack and would kill for a satisfying bowel movement.

In 4 years of high school she hadn't batted an eye at him and now she was feeding him a sundae. He was in such a state of bliss he forgot he was lactose intolerant. "Whatcha thinkin' about?" she asked in the Tunnel of Love. If he were honest he would've said "sitting on the can."

A man sat in silent frustration on a log between 2 women. "How can you be so brave you nail my sister when the whole family's in the next tent but so scared you can't take a dump with her?" asked a wiping woman. "You'd be amazed by my guy's hang-ups," said a woman between grunts.

His sweetheart pampered him with fine hospitality with 1 exception. He got sausage jambalaya for dinner and apple cobbler for dessert and crawdad omelettes for breakfast but no morning constitutional. She wasn't committed enough to share her TP stash during a nationwide shortage.

The 12th grade twins waited with the uncomfortably attractive receptionist until the even more attractive principal called one in. The boys were nervous to the point of diarrhea. She chewed one out for an hour then made him sit outside while she gave his brother the same lecture.

Oh what fun!

This one is 280 characters exactly (including spaces ... )

"Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"When did you last wet your knickers?"

"Um ... "

"You’re blushing. Was it recently?"

"Yeah."

"How recently?"

"Tonight ... walking back from the fireworks."

"No way! Are they still wet?"

"Um ... yeah."

"Wow! Will you show me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"That would be a dare ..."

(40 words 212 characters)

Irini's Regiment, the Amazon Musketeers had a long march ahead of them, Irini knew she wasn't going to finish the march dry, she knew many of them weren't. she just hoped that she wasn't going to be the first one.

(47, 236)

Irini had first watch as the army set up camp for the night. Irini had an issue, she needed to poop. If she just had to pee, she could probably get away popping a squat where she was and keeping watch. Second watch was still hours away.

(44, 278)

Irini's regiment approached the battlefield. hearing cannon and mortar fire shook Irini's soul. She felt her crotch. It was wet. "don't worry," said the woman next to her. "everyone pees themselves in their first battle." Irini looked around, and confirmed what her friend said.

On 7/10/2022 at 11:13 AM, Big Girl Stacy said:

She barged into the bathroom, dreaming of going pee. Dreaming of relief.

The relief was real. The "going" was the dream. She didn't go anywhere all night.

She spent another morning washing her soaked sheets.

Great! I've always liked this concept and you use it eloquently here.

On 7/13/2022 at 1:07 AM, Indigo said:

"Truth or dare"

"Truth"

"When did you last wet your knickers?"

"Um ... "

"You’re blushing. Was it recently?"

"Yeah."

"How recently?"

"Tonight ... walking back from the fireworks."

"No way! Are they still wet?"

"Um ... yeah."

"Wow! Will you show me?"

"No."

"Why not?"

"That would be a dare ..."

Clever! We had a haiku thread a while ago and this would've been one of the best entries.