Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very Short Stories - A Forum Game

Two tweets' worth of golden prose:

"I'd report it if I saw it," the adventurer nervously told the soldier who'd entered his tent. "After all, isn't capturing Fairies for their magic against the law?" "Quite. What do you have in that jar?" "Oh, this? It's just so I don't have to leave the tent each time nature calls." "I'd like to have a look at that." "No, you don't," the boy said as he quickly undid his trousers and began to relieve himself. After the soldier departed in disgust the youth spoke to the tiny woman inside the jar. "Are you all right?" "Splendid! I always enjoy a warm bath."

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 linked stories, 180 characters each Ann was a bride. She needed 2 bridesmaids to handle her dress. They couldn't agree how to get to the ladies' room. The church's layout didn't make sense. Re

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters. For an extra ch

A few more stories. --- 280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst par

Posted Images

• 4 months later...

I really enjoyed reading the stories on here. Decided to give it a shot before trying to write long stories again.

37 words, 215 letters.
Warm sunlight through drawn blinds. Warmer pee in an aching bladder. She wants another hour of sleep. Her bladder won't oblige. A quiet sigh, muscles relax. Her bed and PJs are flooded with warmth and relief.

45 words, 233 letters.
Ben was thankful nobody was awake to see his predicament as he decided that he could not make it the last 10 metres to the portapotty. His awake boyfriend watched with glee from the tent as he let out last night's tea into the grass.

39 words, 213 letters.
"10 more minutes." She thought, her bladder on the brink of exploding. Her legs were crossed tight under her desk. "Can't piss yourself at 22, Sara." Little did she know that the clock was 30 minutes out of wack. 

66 words, 323 letters.
Quil turned the page of his magazine as he sat in the back of the van. He shot up still as he felt another jet of warmth shoot out of him into his boxers. Clenching hard, he was now barely holding on. "Can I please piss now, love?" She handed him back a 500ml bottle with only 200ml drank. He had at least 700ml inside him.

52 words, 288 letters.
The lady in waiting bowed for the 3rd time before leaving the room. Shaking like a leaf, the beyond desperate noblewomen hobbled over to the washbasin. She didn't have the strength to bend down and get the chamber pot out. Panties aside, she emptied 13 hours worth of piss into the basin.

67 words, 380 letters
"Hold this!" Demanded Tina, handing her pulse rifle off to her subordinate. Jacob grasped the foregrip and turned his head. His section leader fumbled with her thick camo pants before pulling them down to her ankles. The cold air bit at her, but her throbbing bladder bit harder. A thick stream arched out into the snow as the pair watched another ship take off for parts unknown.

These two stories are not linked.

85 words, 479 letters
The young rebel scrambled back against the crates as the last of her comrades fell, a blaster mark clean through his forehead. The towering figure approached her, blaster levelled at her heart. She raised her hands, pleading for her life. The veteran looked on with disgust as this weakling pissed all over herself in fear. Why did she have to be the one they were to leave alive as a warning to others that the Corps still had soldiers worthy of the title Imperial Stormtrooper.

46 words, 270 letters
"Are you done yet?" His voice trembled. His thighs rubbed together. His ankles pressed against one another. Kayla pressed her hand into her husband's distending bladder, the closed toilet lid under her. "Not yet, darling. I think you might have to go in the bath again."

27 words, 139 characters.

'I need to pee,' my girlfriend said.
'then pee,' I said, wondering why she told me.
'ok,' she said, and turned her jeans a much darker shade.

42 words, 239 characters.

The fight of the century. Samantha's bladder vs the turbulence. Every time it looked like Sam's bladder was going to win, the turbulence came back in full force. It wasn't long before teary eyed Sam coated her seat in her warm humiliation.

25 words 140 characters

"A long day of crimefighting leads to a very full bladder." Wisdom explained to the media, as the camera panned down to her soaked bodysuit.

On 9/15/2021 at 5:21 PM, LoverOfTheLoch said:

The lady in waiting bowed for the 3rd time before leaving the room. Shaking like a leaf, the beyond desperate noblewomen hobbled over to the washbasin. She didn't have the strength to bend down and get the chamber pot out. Panties aside, she emptied 13 hours worth of piss into the basin.

I love stuff like this!

On 9/17/2021 at 3:40 PM, Fal said:

"A long day of crimefighting leads to a very full bladder." Wisdom explained to the media, as the camera panned down to her soaked bodysuit.

I love stuff like this too!

36 words, 212 characters

When she became a superhero, Wisdom got a lot of powers, super strength, flight, damage resistant skin, unfortunately for her, her bladder go no upgrades. So Wisdom often ends a mission with a pee soaked costume.

42 words, 215 characters

The body has a fight or flight reaction, to power up the systems that help with escape or combat The bladder and the bowels help with neither, this is why Miss Danger ends all of her missions in a pee soaked costume

36 words, 211 characters

Operative Daniels was sneaking through an enemy base. she felt a rumble in her bowels, she knew from experience that her catsuit could contain yellow moments, but if she let this out, surely she'd be discovered.

39 words 206 characters

Cassandra loved a good mosh pit, so she wasn't going to let her nagging bladder distract her, after all, how often did she get to concerts these days? She just let it flow in her pants and kept headbanging.

1980 - Tomboy Jeannie was going to get the highest Pac-Man score no matter how many quarters it took or long she had to stand here. Her bladder had no say in the matter (she hoped.)

1981 - So cold. Sylvia, UCLA Young Republican ambassador, gazed up at Ronald Reagan taking the oath of office. A crowning moment of her life. She wondered how much pee her thick hose could absorb.

1982 - Darius stood open-mouthed on the roof as he watched Toni, the Bronx’s stunning female breakdancing champ, unhook her overalls behind a dumpster and unleash the most powerful gush of piss he’d ever seen.

1983 - Frustrated Shawna groaning in front of the toilet, struggling to free herself of the hot pink leotard so she could get out of the neon purple tights, after a torturous half hour of jumping and kicking.

1984 - Tina noticed how her boyfriend Dave was squirming in his theater seat trying to make it to the end of Ghostbusters, and it made her tingle in a way she could never explain to anyone.

1985 - The girls’ New Coke taste test/drinking contest in the cafeteria wasn’t so funny now that the school was closing down the bathrooms for the rest of the day due to a plumbing issue.

1986 - Seventeen hours after receiving the first call about trouble in Chernobyl, dashing Lieutenant Pyotr Fedorov, still holding the receiver, lay his head on his desk in dismay as a massive puddle formed under his chair.

1987 - The blood tests were back. Graham had the virus and Mark didn’t. The new terror of sex: death by broken condom. Without speaking they crossed their streams at the roadside, craving the intimacy of bodily fluids.

1988 - Taylor hovering over the garbage can backstage with her miniskirt hiked up and her panties pulled to the side, frantic to be known as anything besides the drunk groupie who wet herself in front of David Coverdale.

1989 - Couldn’t communism have chosen any other day to collapse? Jadwiga jiggled her plump thighs behind the wheel of her tiny car, willing an opening in the chaotic crowd so she could drive to any bathroom - any! - in Warsaw.

• 1 month later...

Tales of bathroom denial! 280 characters each.

"I can't just stop halfway through scrubbing the bathroom," she complained. "It's an emergency," he pleaded as he held himself. "If you come in here you'll be sorry," she snarled. He barged in anyway. Once he unzipped he found female hands gripping his male parts. "I warned you."

"I like you equally," said the squirming boy to the girls blocking the bathroom. "You only get one prom date," said the blonde. "Please! I'm gonna pee my pants!" "Then you better decide fast," said the brunette. "What if I choose neither?" "Then you'll definitely pee your pants."

The girl lovingly eyed the squirming boy. "I think I'm in the mood for my first kiss but I don't want to miss the movie. Sit tight 'til the credits." Her full lips were as enticing as his full bladder was excruciating. "Can't I take a quick break?" She whispered a very firm "no."

"Sit down and remain seated until you're excused." Her stern face made it clear this was no joke. She'd told him the same thing when he'd asked for a restroom break in her math class. Now he was an adult and she was his date. Why was she being like this...and why did he enjoy it?

"Am I your girlfriend or your babysitter?" she snapped when he asked for a pit stop. She took a pastel dolphin from the glove box and told him it was a travel urinal. "You can wait until we get home and I'll treat you like a man or you can use this and I'll treat you like a boy."

"You don't have to hold it on my account," said the only woman in the camping party. "Everybody's welcome to whip it out except Josh." Several trees soon received watering. Josh asked why he wasn't permitted. "You have to pleasure me first. Get in the sleeping bag and get ready."

It was a night of revelry in the Great Hall. Rugged warriors gobbled and guzzled while dainty servants bowed and obeyed. "Bring a thunder mug! This clam won't drain itself!" The slave's legs squeezed together as the vessel filled. There were no men's rooms in the Amazon Fortress.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
  • 2 weeks later...

Initiation rites: pee, 212 characters.

It was expected that new initiates to the Watchers of Sigith would pee themselves undergoing the strenuous initiation rites. Serra set a new record by wetting herself from nerves before the rite had even started.

The Barmaid: Both, 274 characters.

"And remember girl, always wear a long dress on your shifts, all the sounds and smells of the inn will mean no one notices you discretely peeing behind the bar."
"what if I have a … more solid need?"
"Then you find a quiet moment to take your full panties out to the latrine."

Four interlinked stories.

High Seas: poop 279 characters.

A horrific storm and swelling seas struck the ship Varan on it's way to the new world. There was no way Mary was going to get to the poop deck now, and squatting over a chamber pot was out of the question. She had to either hold it in, or fill her pants with last night's dinner.

First Contact: pee, 277 characters.

First contact with the amazons, three warriors greeted her. Mary noticed one had a wet crotch. A hissing sound brought Mary's eyes to a stream down another's leg, and a dampening loincloth. None seemed to care. Mary felt her own bladder, she's about to try this custom herself.

Culture Shock: poop, 274 characters.

The three warriors guided Mary and her party to the tribe's village. As they walked, Mary noticed one pull her loincloth aside, and calmly leave a couple of logs on the ground. This culture's mores about bathroom related things were like no culture Mary has seen or studied.

The Queen: Pee, 275 characters.

The three warriors brought Mary's group in to the chieftain's hall. There sat, on her throne, was the gorgeous, buff, amazon queen. Upon seeing the foreigners enter she barked out some orders to her guard, all the while forming a puddle to sit in. Mary's bladder was jealous.

50 minutes ago, Fal said:

A horrific storm and swelling seas struck the ship Varan on it's way to the new world. There was no way Mary was going to get to the poop deck now, and squatting over a chamber pot was out of the question. She had to either hold it in, or fill her pants with last night's dinner.

This is a clever little serial. I've always liked stories about differing taboos and clashing cultures. By the way the privy on a ship is called the head. The poop deck is the upper aft cabin that happens to have a weird name.

I also love the mental image of an old-timey barmaid trying to act cordial and relaxed while a steaming load is weighing down her underwear.

Barmaid.jpg

More bathroom denial! 280 characters each. The last 3 stories are about poop.

"Only an hour into the road trip and you already want to stop? I thought grown men had more control." After that they didn't dare mention rest stops. They both desired her and wanted to seem manly in her eyes. Little did they know she wanted to watch them squirm like little boys.

On the last hike the women endured pain and frustration while the men were free to drain their problems into the snow. Exposed penises were now forbidden. After a few hours when each bladder was uncomfortably full the leader passed funnels out to the women. The tables had turned.

It was a puzzling party. The hostess had winked when she said it was female-only. Uninvited boys were scolded yet allowed in. Guests had to ask for a bathroom key but it sometimes vanished. After hours of soda-guzzling the boys demanded answers. "Party-crashers don't get to pee."

Fantasies about the nurse kept him going as his broken body mended. She agreed to get a little naughty at midnight if his bed was still dry. His requests for a bedpan never panned out. His legs couldn't support him. His bladder was bulging out of his frail body. It was only 8:30.

The mistress of the house feared for her daughter's chastity. The girl suggested the guest be locked in his room at night. The boy whimpered in agony after being denied toilet access. Bedclothes rustled as he squirmed. The girl listened through the wall. This was better than sex.

The queen visited the prisoner every hour. He'd be freed at nightfall if he didn't offend her further. He tried to keep his dignity but he had needs. The queen took care of his thirst by pouring water down his throat. "May I use the pot to ease myself?" "I'd be greatly offended."

The long dive in the cramped sub would've been misery if not for his frisky partner. He still couldn't forget his heavy colon or the tiny doorless toilet. She bit his lip suddenly. "That was for the gas." "I can't help it, I gotta go #2!" said the bloody-mouthed boy. "You won't."

She looked hurt when he asked to be excused. "It's rude to leave in the middle of dinner." He was hoping to propose soon. She was self-conscious about her cooking. It was the worst time for food to cure constipation. "Sorry, I'll stay put for the entire meal," said a man in pain.

"You're only allowed to relieve one organ tonight," she said to the sex-starved full-bowelled man. She gestured to his guts and then to the toilet as she said, "You can either dump this load in there," and pointed to his crotch and then hers when she said, "or that load in here."

• 3 months later...
18 hours ago, Aera-3- said:

This is my first time writing a fic so it's probably not gonna be so good but I wanted to give it a try anyway :3

278:
Brooke squirmed in her seat desperately as every girl begged for permission but to no avail. All the girls had been caught using "bathroom breaks" to ditch class. Meanwhile the boys were permitted. The girls whimpered, grabbing themselves as they watched the unfairness unfold. 

279:

He loved seeing his girlfriend desperate. He would delay her from a much needed relief as she moaned in agony. In this case, purposely taking the long route. "I can't hold it any longer! Pass me the bucket!" He denied her. She weeped in pain, bouncing on the soon to be wet seat.

118:
Her bladder was bursting, tearing itself apart to release its ocean. All she needed was the key, the key that he keeps.

265:
Lexi was aroused, admiring her desperate boyfriend, telling him to drink more, to fill his bladder to the brim. Soon, a men's room was spotted, with no sign of a women's. Lexi tried stopping him, but he went anyway. A sudden urge struck her. The plan had backfired.

I'll try to write again another time! Sorry if you thought it wasn't very good, just take it as me practicing to improve myself. Anyways thank you!!

Thank you for your short stories, i like it, because i love it if girls are made to hold their wee, if girls have a full bladder and are not allowed to go.

You write that in a very good way. I hope to see more of you!!

2 minutes ago, huberp76 said:

Thank you for your short stories, i like it, because i love it if girls are made to hold their wee, if girls have a full bladder and are not allowed to go.

You write that in a very good way. I hope to see more of you!!

Thank you so much!!! 😊 I'm glad you enjoyed it! Unfair situations for one sex is definitely one of my favourite fantasies. I mostly try to write about girls instead of guys mostly due to the fact that I can relate more towards the girls' side so it makes things way easier for me. 

Anyways! Thank you! I'll try to write more stories like these next time 😁

Anna tried to console Jess, standing there crying in her wet jeans. "It's OK" she said. She concentrated, and felt a warmth in her panties and running down her legs. "I wet myself too". (185)

Tamara didn't know how long she'd been watching the video, but she realised she'd peed herself and had her hand in her panties. "I should get changed" she thought as she stroked herself, "but it's so nice to sit here like this". (228)

Sarah could see the line to the park toilets and knew she wouldn't make it if she went to them. She lifted up her skirt and went to the toilet in her knickers instead. (167)

Catherine's Zoom meeting was running late and she was busting for the loo. "Screw it." she thought. "No-one will know" She spread her legs and peed her pants, trying to keep the relief she felt off her face. (207)

Mia stopped kissing Daria and made to get off her. "Where are you going?" asked Daria. "I really need a wee" replied Daria. "So?" said Mia playfully, and pulled her girlfriend back down on top of her. (200)

MJ sat on her rock in the sun, and made an announcement. "This water makes it look like I've just done a wee on this rock". Her friends laughed, but only she knew the truth. (173)

On 3/20/2022 at 1:04 PM, Aera-3- said:

Thank you so much!!! 😊 I'm glad you enjoyed it! Unfair situations for one sex is definitely one of my favourite fantasies. I mostly try to write about girls instead of guys mostly due to the fact that I can relate more towards the girls' side so it makes things way easier for me. 

Anyways! Thank you! I'll try to write more stories like these next time 😁

I absolutely agree with you, i like unfair situations too.

Especially situations where boys can go and girls have to hold it.

For example at long car rides or bus journeys.  The bus stop to let the boys piss beside the bus, the girls would need to wee too, but they stay inside and have to hold it, sometimes for hours longer and sometimes the bus stop a second time for the boys and the girls still have to hold, no bushes where they could squat behind.

I am curious for your next short stories!

• 1 month later...
On 11/28/2021 at 4:52 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

More bathroom denial! 280 characters each. The last 3 stories are about poop.

"Only an hour into the road trip and you already want to stop? I thought grown men had more control." After that they didn't dare mention rest stops. They both desired her and wanted to seem manly in her eyes. Little did they know she wanted to watch them squirm like little boys.

On the last hike the women endured pain and frustration while the men were free to drain their problems into the snow. Exposed penises were now forbidden. After a few hours when each bladder was uncomfortably full the leader passed funnels out to the women. The tables had turned.

It was a puzzling party. The hostess had winked when she said it was female-only. Uninvited boys were scolded yet allowed in. Guests had to ask for a bathroom key but it sometimes vanished. After hours of soda-guzzling the boys demanded answers. "Party-crashers don't get to pee."

Fantasies about the nurse kept him going as his broken body mended. She agreed to get a little naughty at midnight if his bed was still dry. His requests for a bedpan never panned out. His legs couldn't support him. His bladder was bulging out of his frail body. It was only 8:30.

The mistress of the house feared for her daughter's chastity. The girl suggested the guest be locked in his room at night. The boy whimpered in agony after being denied toilet access. Bedclothes rustled as he squirmed. The girl listened through the wall. This was better than sex.

The queen visited the prisoner every hour. He'd be freed at nightfall if he didn't offend her further. He tried to keep his dignity but he had needs. The queen took care of his thirst by pouring water down his throat. "May I use the pot to ease myself?" "I'd be greatly offended."

The long dive in the cramped sub would've been misery if not for his frisky partner. He still couldn't forget his heavy colon or the tiny doorless toilet. She bit his lip suddenly. "That was for the gas." "I can't help it, I gotta go #2!" said the bloody-mouthed boy. "You won't."

She looked hurt when he asked to be excused. "It's rude to leave in the middle of dinner." He was hoping to propose soon. She was self-conscious about her cooking. It was the worst time for food to cure constipation. "Sorry, I'll stay put for the entire meal," said a man in pain.

"You're only allowed to relieve one organ tonight," she said to the sex-starved full-bowelled man. She gestured to his guts and then to the toilet as she said, "You can either dump this load in there," and pointed to his crotch and then hers when she said, "or that load in here."

Do more!!! I love the bathroom denial! 

On 5/11/2022 at 2:35 AM, Aera-3- said:

Do more!!! I love the bathroom denial! 

"You're free to move about the cabin," she announced to the passengers. "If a strong man like you uses the lavatory on an 8 hour flight I'll be very disappointed," she whispered to one. He'd do anything for a beautiful woman and this flirtatious flight attendant was no exception.

The pacing hero bent iron bars and broke stone walls in frustration. Despite his strength he was the prisoner of the potion he'd unwisely drunk. The enchantress inflicted pain and paralysis if he tried to carry out his divine mission or even lift his toga to answer nature's call.

His bladder was about to explode but so was her libido. He halted their act at the last possible second but then had to wait 20 minutes before he could aim at the toilet. She grew impatient and rubbed her oiled body against him. Once more a manageable hose became an unwieldy rod.

The superhuman duo worked to escape the cables that bound them. The sidekick maneuvered his hand to his zipper. "I can concentrate once I take care of this." The heroine chided him. "Obscene! I thought I trained you better!" It seemed there'd be no relief until the day was saved.

In a ritzy restaurant a woman dressed to the 9s spoke softly to an equally snappy-looking gentleman. "I'll let you in on a little secret. You're getting some tonight. You're getting lots. But only if you hold it. I like a man who holds it. Now how about finishing that champagne?"

"Gross!" yelled the blonde. "Don't you dare take a leak!" snapped the redhead. It would've been a typical morning of fishing for the guys if the girls hadn't come. Now they had to cross their legs 'til they got back home. Meanwhile their girlfriends stealth-peed in the wet grass.

The men could hurl spears but the hunt depended on the shaman. All obeyed the young woman when she forbade the expelling of waste. When the hunt was finished no one could walk properly and the mightiest man was roaring from gut pains but the slain mammoth silenced any objections.

"You know the rules! You take your huge morning dumps at work!" "But honey I'm working from home." "Figure something out!" Watching her man blush was a treat. It got tastier each time she warned him the bathroom was for #1. Seeing him rub his sore tummy was the icing on the cake.

The teacher harangued her students. "It's just an urban myth. Books can't make you need the bathroom no matter how old or funny-looking they are." The 90 minute lit discussion was half over. Buttocks were clenched and bowels were churning but still no restroom passes were issued.

On 5/16/2022 at 4:22 PM, Jimmy Olsen said:

"You're free to move about the cabin," she announced to the passengers. "If a strong man like you uses the lavatory on an 8 hour flight I'll be very disappointed," she whispered to one. He'd do anything for a beautiful woman and this flirtatious flight attendant was no exception.

The pacing hero bent iron bars and broke stone walls in frustration. Despite his strength he was the prisoner of the potion he'd unwisely drunk. The enchantress inflicted pain and paralysis if he tried to carry out his divine mission or even lift his toga to answer nature's call.

His bladder was about to explode but so was her libido. He halted their act at the last possible second but then had to wait 20 minutes before he could aim at the toilet. She grew impatient and rubbed her oiled body against him. Once more a manageable hose became an unwieldy rod.

The superhuman duo worked to escape the cables that bound them. The sidekick maneuvered his hand to his zipper. "I can concentrate once I take care of this." The heroine chided him. "Obscene! I thought I trained you better!" It seemed there'd be no relief until the day was saved.

In a ritzy restaurant a woman dressed to the 9s spoke softly to an equally snappy-looking gentleman. "I'll let you in on a little secret. You're getting some tonight. You're getting lots. But only if you hold it. I like a man who holds it. Now how about finishing that champagne?"

"Gross!" yelled the blonde. "Don't you dare take a leak!" snapped the redhead. It would've been a typical morning of fishing for the guys if the girls hadn't come. Now they had to cross their legs 'til they got back home. Meanwhile their girlfriends stealth-peed in the wet grass.

The men could hurl spears but the hunt depended on the shaman. All obeyed the young woman when she forbade the expelling of waste. When the hunt was finished no one could walk properly and the mightiest man was roaring from gut pains but the slain mammoth silenced any objections.

"You know the rules! You take your huge morning dumps at work!" "But honey I'm working from home." "Figure something out!" Watching her man blush was a treat. It got tastier each time she warned him the bathroom was for #1. Seeing him rub his sore tummy was the icing on the cake.

The teacher harangued her students. "It's just an urban myth. Books can't make you need the bathroom no matter how old or funny-looking they are." The 90 minute lit discussion was half over. Buttocks were clenched and bowels were churning but still no restroom passes were issued.

I love these scenarios!!! (Maybe the fishing one is my favorite out of this bunch!)