Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Very Short Stories - A Forum Game

280: >>Her petite build and skin-tight sky-blue leggings attracted my immediate attention. To an inner beat, she seemed to move from one foot to the other, while her body followed seemlessly. At the center of my attention, a small darker blue area appeared, quickly growing - to a heart.<<

This is the sketch of a scene, which I plan for a larger story, I may publish her one time.

• Replies 182
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

15 linked stories, 180 characters each Ann was a bride. She needed 2 bridesmaids to handle her dress. They couldn't agree how to get to the ladies' room. The church's layout didn't make sense. Re

I thought a fun game for all the writers here would be to see what kind of stories we can come up with using a very limited word count. Let's go with the size of a tweet - 280 letters. For an extra ch

A few more stories. --- 280: Erin had no choice but to wait by the side of the road for the tow truck driver to arrive. She hoped he arrived soon, she really needed to pee bad. The worst par

Posted Images

I wanted to give it a try:

(49 words 273 characters) 

Her legs and arms where tied to the chair restricting all movement. Her bladder struggled weakly to hold everything in, yet when he offered another bottle of water she didn't say no. Her legs trembled and a spurt wet her panties. He offered another one, she didn't say no. 

(38 words 204 characters) 

He had drunk one too many beers. Stumbling trough the streets his bladder longed for relief. No parks or bushes in sight, only people and closed stores. 30 more minutes he prayed. He didn't make it to 10

Wanted to end with an original Twitter count. 

(28 words 140 characters) 

The meeting time was an hour ago. The litter of water she had taken protested in her bladder. He arrived as she opened her legs and let go. 

On 9/5/2019 at 4:18 PM, Fal said:

Alara, hand jammed in her nethers powered in to A public toilet stall. She turned up her nose at the swampy, gross situation that greeted her. 'I'd rather use my jeans,' she thought, and let the damn burst.

13 hours ago, Here4theFun said:

The meeting time was an hour ago. The litter of water she had taken protested in her bladder. He arrived as she opened her legs and let go. 

Both of these are great (but both have spelling errors that affect word count).

The head cheerleader always wet her spankies before the first game of the season for good luck. Mindy didn't want to do it but she loved her school too much to let them down. The other girls in the locker room held back their laughter as they watched. There was no such tradition.

Eva realized this wasn't really her geometry class. It was just a dream. She could do whatever she wanted without any consequences. She told off Ms. Lang, gave Trevor a kiss, and took a piss on Becky's desk. When she woke up she learned there was one consequence: Her bed was wet.

She'd just completed a mission when she was called back into action. There wasn't even have time for a pit stop. The city she'd sworn to protect was in danger once again. She had a lean figure and a skintight costume. You didn't need X-ray vision to know how full her bladder was.

She slept so long everyone thought she was part of the landscape. One day a hill stood up and shook off the dirt. There was a giant woman underneath. A few brave men watched as she crouched over an irrigation ditch. A relieved moan was heard across the land. The drought was over.

Pee F, 263 Characters:

Someone had gotten themselves in to a car accident, so Lara's bus was delayed by half an hour, normally when she got home her back teeth were floating, but today as she got to her front door, her shame was soaking through her pantsuit and pooling around her feet.

Pee, F, 215 Characters: 

The two girls were sunbathing in peace until Jane heard a hiss, "what's that noise?"
"I did say nothing was getting in the way of my sunbathing today."
"that's just gross. Please tell me you don't have to poo as well."

Poo F 242 Characters:

Walking the other way on the trail, Lisa saw a woman not wearing pants, face red as you please, and a tear in her eye. Later down the track, Lisa found the reason, just hidden in the bushes were a pair of pants with some heavy brown staining.

After a rock festival is a girl with a short skirt is standing   in a long line in front of a porterloo.

Her slim, nude legs are tight crossed.

Everybody can see that she is needing to wee really bad.

After a while comes her boyfriend, take her by her hand and say „the bus is leaving in 5 minutes, we have to go.“

“ I need to wee so bad, I must go to the loo, I have been holding it for so long, I can’t stand it anylonger „

“ There is no other way for you , then to hold it „answer  the boy, take her by her hand and walk with her to the bus.

Just imagine to take the girl that full, to a bus without a loo for a long journey home, is total arousing for me.

I would love to be in this bus.

Edited by huberp76 (see edit history)
  • 1 month later...

(Using the Urinal, 280 characters)

She's dying to pee after the 12 hours traffic jam. But the ladies room is closed, so she hurries to the busy men's room.

The stalls are all taken, so she hurries to an available urinal, and pulls her pants down, not caring who saw her as she spread her lips and pees in the urinal.

(Waiting All Weekend, 279 characters)

Her boyfriend's toilet was right there, and she was absolutely bursting after her 6th cup of coffee today. She had been holding it in since Thursday evening, it was now Saturday afternoon.

But she still didn't pee, she'd rather hold it all weekend then use someone else's toilets.

(The Cross Country Bus Trip, 278 characters)

It must be great to travel by bus, if you're a guy Andrea thought, as dozens of men peed by the side of the road.

Andrea badly needed to pee, she had been holding it for 20 hours, but the driver was deaf to the women's bladder needs, and Andrea knew the trip had only just begun.

1 hour ago, FullBladder85 said:

(Using the Urinal, 280 characters)

She's dying to pee after the 12 hours traffic jam. But the ladies room is closed, so she hurries to the busy men's room.

The stalls are all taken, so she hurries to an available urinal, and pulls her pants down, not caring who saw her as she spread her lips and pees in the urinal.

(Waiting All Weekend, 279 characters)

Her boyfriend's toilet was right there, and she was absolutely bursting after her 6th cup of coffee today. She had been holding it in since Thursday evening, it was now Saturday afternoon.

But she still didn't pee, she'd rather hold it all weekend then use someone else's toilets.

(The Cross Country Bus Trip, 278 characters)

It must be great to travel by bus, if you're a guy Andrea thought, as dozens of men peed by the side of the road.

Andrea badly needed to pee, she had been holding it for 20 hours, but the driver was deaf to the women's bladder needs, and Andrea knew the trip had only just begun.

Great and arousing your stories!

I love it if girls have to hold it extreme long, if they would need to wee really bad but still have to wait for hours.

I love it if a girl who  is good in holding, has to hold it unbelievable long!!!

• 10 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/29/2020 at 4:09 PM, Deathfrombelow said:

All eyes turn to the feral girl, crouching as a dark patch grows on the front of her dress. She calmly straightens up as the hissing dies away. "I needed relief" is all she offers in explanation.

I never get tired of this kind of scene!

On 8/30/2020 at 1:29 PM, Deathfrombelow said:

No toilets in the wasteland. Not much to eat so you have to eat whatever you find, even if it disagrees with you.
A familiar bubbling in her stomach.
With a sigh, she solves her problem the same way she’s done so many times before. A soft crackling fills the air as the bulge grows.

I love this one too, but I wonder how she's gonna clean up.

280 character messing stories!

The stench of fresh excrement was unmistakable in the first grade classroom. The teacher urged whoever'd had the accident to go to the nurse's office to get cleaned up. None of her pupils came forward. Little did she know the smell was coming from her 22 year old student teacher.

The explorer soiled herself when the leader of the gang held a knife to her neck and demanded her copy of the map. The motley band searched her room and clothing for the map she claimed didn't exist. They left without touching her atrocious sagging underwear. Her plan had worked.

Once again he agreed to his lover's strange demands. He was bound in heavy chains with only one hand free. This time the woman's black leather ensemble was complemented with a pink diaper into which she slipped the key. He gasped in horror as she squatted down and began to grunt.

• 3 weeks later...

Candy corn-flavored drabbles for October!

"What manner of potion are you making?" he asked when he noticed the pot of noxious sludge. The young witch blushed. "That's a chamber pot." (140 characters)

The harpy's heart ached, as did her bowels. Her man and his new lover were directly beneath her. This would be a picnic they'd never forget. (140 characters)

The little girl's doll could cry and wet, but wasn't made to walk or talk. One night it did walk and talk, and the babysitter cried and wet. (140 characters)

She'd been told the lagoon was sacred, but she didn't respect it. She relieved herself while no one paid attention. A man-shaped fish rose from the water. She fled, but tripped, and found the monster towering above her meek body. He relieved himself while everyone paid attention. (280 characters)

He was caught in the giant web. Dripping liquid echoed in the silent ruins, testifying to his weak fortitude. The spider queen descended and asked why he had entered her realm. "To bring back proof that you exist." She closed her eight eyes and laughed. "I'll weave you a diaper." (280 characters)

Last he'd seen, his wife and daughter were watching a potty training tape. Now both of them were enraptured by the nightmarishly distorted picture and sound coming from the television. "No potty," said the toddler, and the woman concurred. Their eyes were blank. The sofa was wet. (280 characters)

269: The young couple sat down to watch a scary movie on a stormy night. I hope I don't embarrass myself, she thought. When the thunder crashed and the power died, she screamed and a foul smell filled the air. She felt the back of pajamas, but it wasn't coming from her...

117: She had the time of her life when she went skydiving. Although, she swore her pants weren’t so heavy before the jump.

154: She practiced her hypnosis in the mirror for hours, eager to prank her friends. She didn’t notice that her pants got a little wetter and fuller each time.

226: After they stayed up drinking, he awoke soaking wet. Humiliated, he came up with a devious plan. However, as he gently pushed his girlfriend onto the wet stain, he saw that she’d made her own stains in the seat of her panties.

12 hours ago, DsGSilver said:

Thank you! I'm a fan of yours, too.

Great to hear! Here are some 280-word constipation stories I just wrote.

Her struggle in the stall could be heard all over. There were giggles and snide comments throughout the girls' locker room. On the other side of the wall the boys were debating which girl was responsible for those noises. She didn't notice. She was just happy the battle was over.

She sat in a strange place surrounded by strange people and tried to perform normal functions. The tinkles finally came, but no plops. She gradually grew more comfortable with camp, but she couldn't make her bottom unclench and couldn't make herself tell anyone about the problem.

The party was fun for everyone. She won a bet that she could eat a whole pizza without smearing her lipstick. The boys loved the cute way she ate so she let them feed her slices for a price. A few days later she would've paid all the cash just to purge her body of digested pizza.

"Travel tummy" ran in the family. Their digestive tracts just didn't know how to behave on long trips. Back in the familiar kitchen a fortyish mother and two twentyish daughters sat at a table eating fiber cereal. Work and school would begin soon, but their tummies weren't ready.

He was struck by how beautiful his sweetheart looked coming out of the bathroom. She had a pearly white grin, a delightfully rosy face, and a light and graceful stride. "I feel so much better!" she said as she wrapped her arms around her man. "By the way, the toilet won't flush."

• 4 months later...

280-character 1950s cliché:

A sheltered girl. A streetwise boy. Pink bows. Black leather. A late night motorcycle ride. Delicate arms gripping a sturdy torso. A traffic accident narrowly avoided. A different accident that can't be prevented. A suddenly warmer seat. Golden drops gleaming under street lights.

Edited by Jimmy Olsen (see edit history)
5 hours ago, FullBladder85 said:

A few I've written over the last few months off and on between working on several other stories:

(Sweltering Heat - 276 characters)

The sun was blisteringly hot, and Erika badly needed to pee after drinking 4 bottles of water already to stay well hydrated, but she refused to pee anywhere but a toilet. So her poor swollen bladder had to suffer in silence as the guys casually peed in the bushes next to her.

(Desperate Road Trip - 278 characters)

By the time they pulled into the rest stop Sasha was nearly peeing her pants, she had drained over 8 cans of soda so far during the trip. But one look at the filthy toilet was enough to convince Sasha that she'd hold it for the rest of the trip, even though it was an emergency.

(Stuck Zipper - 278 characters)
Rachel was bursting to pee by the time she made it to the front of the long line, only to realize the zipper on her tight jeans was jammed. She was too embarrassed to ask for help.

So she returned to the bus unrelieved, with no idea what to do other then hold it the entire trip.

I love all three stories.

“Erika’s poor swollen bladder had to suffer.”

So exciting, if  girls has to watch how boys pee, if  the girls  holding a bursting full bladder in their bellies, but nowhere to go.

So hot, that Sasha nearly peeing in her panties, but did not go because the toilet was to filthy and that she did hold it until the rest of the trip.

So arousing to think that Rachel was bursting to pee, but could not get her jeans down and that she had to go back with her bladder full to burst and had to hold it the entire trip.

I love it if girls need to wee, but don’t go, or can not go and i like this short stories, because they animate to think at such or at similar situations.

Thank you for sharing.