Existing user? Sign In

Sign In

Or sign in with one of these services

Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Name one thing that made you happy today!

19 hours ago, Alnitak said:

had sweet waffles for tea

Damn you made me want waffles.

We had a presentation of our group work today. I was stressing over talking "in front of" the whole class and to add even more to it, I was going to be in voice first in the beginning and the last in the end. However, everything went fair well. 

We were a bit scared what one of our teachers would say about our presentation and about the stuff that we had chosen but she gave good feedback. 

Our class was divided into three larger groups (the group works were done with a 4 students tho) and the teacher who was in charge of our third was so nice and sweet when she thanked us about being so patient and praised us how we dealt good with the stress and the fast changes in our studies in this exceptional situation. 💕

4 hours ago, Damnation said:

the teacher who was in charge of our third was so nice and sweet when she thanked us about being so patient and praised us how we dealt good with the stress and the fast changes in our studies in this exceptional situation

lovely

its nice to see that the people who are teaching you are being chill about this. 

It’s still very early in the day but this morning an old friend who I haven’t spoken to in 5 years popped up totally out of nowhere. Once over we were incredibly close and I would often think about her and at times I would miss her quite badly, we have sooooo many memories together and I’m REALLY happy she popped up, particularly at difficult times like these. 

I hope this feeling lasts the day

This is unusual these days. My mind has been grey long time; everything feels joyless and numb. I haven't slept well in ages. It's only morning now, but I feel happy (at least at some level) because I slept much better than I've been sleeping lately. I don't think the grey mindscape is going to vanish anywhere anytime soon, but god it's amazing that I finally got a bit more sleep. 

I guess I should make note of the fact that I don't actually play piano seriously all that much, or really at all, but I still find it fun and relaxing to play some tunes I've got in my head, usually without playing the bass notes because I usually mess up when trying to play two different 'sounds' at once.

But today I was able to play some pieces of the SR388 medley from AM2R with both my hands doing the bass and treble(clef) notes independently, without messing up too much!

I know that probably doesn't sound all that impressive, especially since I still couldn't play that whole thing for the life of me, but the point is: I did better than I usually can, and it made me happy!

:D

I had a long chat with a friend of mind about the nature of life and death. one of those things that you just sit down and wonder about.  

I had a bill of £3000 (about $3600) hanging over my head that I got waived after pointing out I wasn't legally obligated to pay it.

Then I had some ice cream, which made me even happier.